Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult (7983 Views)

VIDEO: Nigerian Female Army Cadet Tortures Man For Complimenting Her Beauty / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^ Haba now. sad
Please no insults o. He only gave his opinion which he is entitled to anyway.

Easy, calamama.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
Calamama:

Naijasexy quoting Princek12

lol  grin grin In his dreams! No nigerian woman would want to be with his broke-assed self.  Dude probably went after a  Nigerbabe with his ghetto mentality and was put in his place so he is here wimpering about Bottom and hip.

how do you know I am broke? How do you know I have ghetto mentality?

because your are a fhaggot and bhastard does not mean everyone is like you. If you can't comment without getting personal, go and phcuk yourself. Bhastard.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
naijasexy:

I agree with you. But the emboldened is not enough reason for the "nyashless" and "hipless" ones to be castigated. Who knows, you  might end up with one,  tongue lol

Cheers!

I won't end up with one ooooo. I reject it oooooo. I am not castigating them oooo
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Olalekan0(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
A number of nigerian ladies actually reciprocate compliments,I can't remember the last time a girl snubbed me.

However,I think it depends on the class and financial status of the guy giving the compliments,as long as you're loaded,nigerian ladies would appreciate,reciprocate and welcome your compliments even when you tell them point-blank you want their punanis.

That said,nigerian ladies need to change their attitude towards men,especially the men they percieve as not rich and beneath their "class" for heaven sake,Obama wasn't rich from the start and Michel nonetheless went ahead to marry him.

These ladies,after turning down advances and compliments and thereby encounter difficulties in finding  spouses in future,they shamelessly flock to christ embassy and accuse their innocent step-moms,half-sisters,paternal aunties,paternal grandmas of bewitching them
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Princek12:

I won't end up with one ooooo. I reject it oooooo. I am not castigating them oooo

lmao! what's with all the ooo's.  ahan! na so u dislike "nyashless" girls reach? hehe!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
If one is going to go through all that trouble regardless, she better be yanshful.  cheesy
As a bros that knows the value of his time.  grin
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by dealordea(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
2buff:

If one is going to go through all that trouble regardless, she better be yanshful.  cheesy
As a bros that knows the value of his time.  grin

Bros that one too much ooo
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
naijasexy:

lmao! what's with all the ooo's.  ahan! na so u dislike "nyashless" girls reach? hehe!

I can't date a nyanshless woman. If I do, I will cheat on her with nyanshful girl. I would not want to come home after work to nyanshless girl, either. I don't even like how nyanshless girls look in jeans. Ewwwww! So what is point of putting of dating one? None really.

I need something to grab.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^ I am surprised that a human being would actually utter those words. Honestly. Dont you think cheating on a girl because of her buttocks or the lack of it is a little extreme? wow! There is more to a woman than just her mere physique hun! This might sound cliche but it's the truth: Physical beauty will fade with time, but it is what remains that determines the real beauty of a woman.

I assume you are very young and that's why you speak in such manner sha.  sad

I am surprised o! Didnt know people ACTUALLY had such notions.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Calamama: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2011

Princek12
how do you know I am broke? How do you know I have ghetto mentality?

because your are a fhaggot and bhastard does not mean everyone is like you. If you can't comment without getting personal, go and phcuk yourself. Bhastard.

grin grin No Nigerian girl would touch you with a bargepole, your level of reasoning is defiantly ghetto hoodrat. Your language is real ghetto, swearing and reducing women to hip and yash. Lol you are probably the type of creature who would hit women. Maybe that’s why you’re obsessed with yash and hip because only such thick women, with their fat legs, could absorb the blows you give them.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
Calamama:

grin grin No Nigerian girl would touch you with a bargepole, your level of reasoning is defiantly ghetto hoodrat. Your language is real ghetto, swearing and reducing women to hip and yash. Lol you are probably the type of creature who would hit women. Maybe that’s why you’re obsessed with yash and hip because only such thick women, with their fat legs, could absorb the blows you give them.

go and talk to your boyfriend and touch your toe in front of him. you are such a loser
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
naijasexy:

^^ I am surprised that a human being would actually utter those words. Honestly. Dont you think cheating on a girl because of her buttocks or the lack of it is a little extreme? wow! There is more to a woman than just her mere physique hun! This might sound cliche but it's the truth: Physical beauty will fade with time, but it is what remains that determines the real beauty of a woman.

I assume you are very young and that's why you speak in such manner sha.  sad

I am surprised o! Didnt know people ACTUALLY had such notions.

there is more to a woman, so her physical attributes gets her in the door but her character keeps her in. physique does not fade with time, as I have seen many older ladies who have maintained their physique.

You sound like you are out of touch with reality, for a man is attracted to a woman's beauty, and each man is attracted to whatever physical quality he likes. Stop being naive.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2011
Contrary to what you wrote, I am not out of touch with reality but you seem to be. So saying that physical beauty fades with time is now illusory eh? It isnt.
This is why there are a lot of failed marriages today. Men are more concerned with/about the superficial and neglect what really matters which is inner beauty (character).
Not saying you should marry an ugly woman but if you say having flat buttocks and slip hips disqualifies a woman from being "beautiful" in your books, then there is something wrong with your judgement.

I understand that we have personal preferences and what is meat for you may be stone for another but the words people utter go a long way. It is not like these women chose to be the way they are. What of those that are genetically predisposed to being slim? I mean (not saying you would but) what if you give birth to a child only to see prospects of being "nyashless" in her, would you then tell every man that shows interest in her that it is okay to cheat on her with a "nyashful" girl because she has slim buttocks? Think about it.

It is you who sounds naive not I, hon.

**Is that you in your dp or your uncle? I would not expect a man as fully grown as yourself to be of this opinion oo. haba!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Princek12:

Of course, I am not saying that nyanshless and hipless girls do not exist among the other nationalities, but that you are substantially more likely to find girls with hips and nyansh in those cultures.

Of course, the size of a lady's buttocks and her hips not only has a lot to do with her beauty, but also has a lot to do with her feminine appeal. Two of the defining characteristics that separate men from women are hips and butt, so why don't you think that a lady who is hippy and has a shapely buttock would not appeal to men? It evinces reproductive qualities and femininity, to which men are attracted.

Beauty lies not only in the face, but also the body, both of which help define an embodiment of a beauty, feminine lady.

guy abeg make we dey honest.There are more yanshless and hipless babes in naija compared to other areas.look at ivory coast and liberia and u go see that many of their girls get big yansh and hips.na only nigeria be the west african country wey the girls no get yansh and nothing.even ethopian girls wey dey skinny don even dey get yansh pass naija girls.omo even oyibo girls don dey even threaten naija babes for the backside level.abegi make we talk true jor grin
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2011
^^ You are plain silly! There is no limit to your idiocy. mtcheew.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

guy abeg make we dey honest.There are more yanshless and hipless babes in naija compared to other areas.look at ivory coast and liberia and u go see that many of their girls get big yansh and hips.na only nigeria be the west african country wey the girls no get yansh and nothing.even ethopian girls wey dey skinny don even dey get yansh pass naija girls.omo even oyibo girls don dey even threaten naija babes for the backside level.abegi make we talk true jor grin

This is very true. I don't know why people deny reality. Oyinbo girls of all people, who are not genetically predisposed to having nyansh, may even have more yansh and hips than Naija girls.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Princek12(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2011
naijasexy:

Contrary to what you wrote, I am not out of touch with reality but you seem to be. So saying that physical beauty fades with time is now illusory eh? It isnt.
This is why there are a lot of failed marriages today. Men are more concerned with/about the superficial and neglect what really matters which is inner beauty (character).
Not saying you should marry an ugly woman but if you say having flat buttocks and slip hips disqualifies a woman from being "beautiful" in your books, then there is something wrong with your judgement.

I understand that we have personal preferences and what is meat for you may be stone for another but the words people utter go a long way. It is not like these women chose to be the way they are. What of those that are genetically predisposed to being slim? I mean (not saying you would but) what if you give birth to a child only to see prospects of being "nyashless" in her, would you then tell every man that shows interest in her that it is okay to cheat on her with a "nyashful" girl because she has slim buttocks? Think about it.

It is you who sounds naive not I, hon.

**Is that you in your dp or your uncle? I would not expect a man as fully grown as yourself to be of this opinion oo. haba!

Physical beauty may fade, but at least the hips and the nyansh will still be there for a long, long time. God forbid I date a nyanshless woman.  And no one is saying that the only criteria for being with a girl is that she possesses ikebe. All I am saying is that having nyansh is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition for me to date her. I don't want to be with a girl who does not turn me on.

As to girls who are genetically predisposed to being slim, there are guys who like them nyanshless and hipless. Everyone has his own preference. So would you now attack the guys who prefer nyanshless and hipless girls as being inconsiderate? I hope not. Every man for himself, and people should go for what they like.
You can advocate for all the nyanshless and hipless Naija girls all you want; they are still unattractive. You need to travel to other countries to know what I am talking about.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2011
^ok.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by kelz88(f): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2011
Thanks for this post. Made me smile. Reminded me of me- a lot! wink
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Sagamite(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2011
naijasexy:

Sagamite where have you been??! lool. smiley

Hey, babes, how are you?

I thought maybe the cold in Canada freezed your laptop that is why we have not seen you. grin
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Sagamite(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2011
@PrinceK12

Thank you for your corrections of slimyem.

WOW! I am in shock reading her arguments.

HA!!!! HA!!!! HA!!!! Mo Gbe!

WOW!

YE!

This is shocking. So she is saying it is justified to be rude because a guy says "you are set o".

JESUS CHRIST!

This mentality of the average Naija girl is shocking and disheartening.

WOW!

And some would be wondering why Naija men go for girls of other countries?

2buff:

If you're going to wear fake brazilian hair, at least learn how brazilian women respond to complements too  undecided

Most of these naija girls in general tend to just be socially ret@rded. I mean, why would they have to develop any social skills when all they can do is put on Brazilian weave and 10 layers of makeup to cover it?
These things can be fun, and doesn't have to ruin anyone's day:

Guy: "Omo you set oo" (or whatever)
Girl: "I know right?  grin Anyway have a good day (or whatever) cheesy"

It doesn't have to cause agitation.

Thank you o!

Thank you o!

Er she o!

Er she gan ni o!

Wow!

Someone thinks it is acceptable and justified to be rude because someone said, omo o dun o.ki lo'n sele ("you look hot, whatsup"wink or because a motive is behind the compliment?

And when I say the average Nigerian girl needs a re-education on etiquettes and interpersonal skills they will say you are attacking Naija girls.

I have been saying it on NL, I have been studying this. Compared to average girls of other nations, the average Nigerian girl have low interactional charm and skills.

WOW!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Fattyaid: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2011
OK! We hear you.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Rocktation(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
Tell you †ђξ truth, you're correct. I can't just go about smiling at every guy, naija or not, that says hi τ̅☺ M̶̲̅ε̲̣. For what ‎​Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? I'll answer your greeting warmly enough without having τ̅☺ open my thirty two. Cos i've discovered based on experience, that them guys that didn't have anything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ mind before †ђξ complimenting or greeting, tend τ̅☺ develop an agenda following a smile. Guys are experts at reading signals that just aren't there. So nobody should begrudge us of reading our own signs and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ way we want them too!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Sike(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thank God I was here. . .
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by randyorton: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
wetin i wan compliment them for na. the fat on their body or the stretch marks or their blackberry brains. i only try to decieve them when i want to knack any of them my akpako . when i get what i want i leave.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Elemcat: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Lets keep complimenting them. They're our mothers.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Igwe419: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2011
Na wa o. From my own experience, the only compliment that Nigerian women will take is if you give them something, and compliment them AFTER, if you compliment a Nigerian woman you may get slapped or cursed especially in public, I remember complimenting a Naija babe on her racks (Mind you she was wearing close to nothing anyway) and I had to do matrix moves to avoid the slaps and punches

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Rocktation:

Tell you †ђξ truth, you're correct. I can't just go about smiling at every guy, naija or not, that says hi τ̅☺ M̶̲̅ε̲̣. For what ‎​Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? I'll answer your greeting warmly enough without having τ̅☺ open my thirty two. Cos i've discovered based on experience, that them guys that didn't have anything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ mind before †ђξ complimenting or greeting, tend τ̅☺ develop an agenda following a smile. Guys are experts at reading signals that just aren't there. So nobody should begrudge us of reading our own signs and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ way we want them too!
My dear dont mind d shameless dogs dat r insulting all dier female relatives including dier mothers! Wat a shame!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I wonder wen black americans became whites or wen fake asses n boobs became real!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
kimberluge:

My dear dont mind d shameless dogs dat r insulting all dier female relatives including dier mothers! Wat a shame!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I wonder wen black americans became whites or wen fake asses n bosoms became real!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Can you see what I am talking about?

'Classy'! grin

Why would a successful, decent Naija man not "want" this? Why would they go for other African or western women? grin
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Igwe419: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
kimberluge is just a typical angry and disappointed Nigerian woman, abego let her drown in her sorrows, maybe her BF refuses to buy her a BB grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.