Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (26081 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / What Is D Difference Between A Compliment And A Flatter / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by folahann(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2012
I laughed so hard.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by toygod2: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2012
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, I DON CRAE ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by lusen(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2012
Nice thread. So funny. Plz can some1 use d architect jargons. I wil luv 2 read that.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Tallest9(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2012
carried out a project appraisal on the viability of this project,from the survey, i discovered that its internal rate of return was very encouraging, making risks worth taking..the resources needed to embark on this project are limited as i could possibly not raise the capital alone but equity financing from me and alittle of debt financing with you as a source would come a long way in making this investment a success.. Would u mind giving me a loan?

1 Like

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by toygod2: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2012
EfeEkarume: As an artiste wanna-be, check this lyric nothings I composed . . .

Since the very first time I saw you, lady I knew immediately that your  love will be all the thing i'd be needing in my entire life, nothing else║
That very moment you called my name, dragonflies and tsetse fly filled my tommy instantly as if I swallowed them, even butter . . . flew!║
Without you Inside my life like Neo in the Matrix, my life would be in complete like The Backstreet boys║
My heartbeat, I don't want you to be just there. I need you right here in my life. They say Nobody is Perfect, but your beauty is an exception║
I LOVE U! , might literally be seen as 2 letters in love with each other, but ours will be the stuff of heroes, . . . it will be a risk well taking║
I will never do what Peter did to Jesus, I will never deny that I really love U . . . Be it at gunpoint, I promise never to leave your side║
I'll be more closer to you than your shadow║
And the devil and his angels, . . . Knows how much I care about you, I can take Strokes of Kòbòkò for you║
Swap genes with Jean Grey of the X-Men, read my mind & you'll find out all i've been saying are true talk and no lies║
Your attitude alone drives me crazy . . .   I feel am inside a Ferrari║
Your smile heal the sick hearts║
Oh Arthur, let me be your Merlin and trust me, a 100% magical protection is what you'll get!  . . . Like Universal Soldiers║
Our friendship will not be a stuff of villains, but of LEGENDS║
I want to grow old with you girl║ 
I need you in my life, be a part of me, . . . Make me complete, and fill my missing rib║
WHOOP, FABULOUS,INTRIGUIN,EXCITIN,FASCINATING
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by toygod2: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2012
AS A PASTOR, LOL
Babe i can see u a sinner,as red as blood and like a filthy rags befo d creator.
Come ,where art thou all this while .....the creator calleth
let me baptise u with holy water , so u can be whole as white as snow
and u can then go on,with no giulty....LOLSSSSS
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Lyzbet: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by EzePromoe: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2012
[size=36pt]I[/size]

[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]O[/size]
[size=36pt]V[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]

[size=36pt]S[/size]
[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]I[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
[size=36pt]Y[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Grahamjnr(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Flashaldrin: To my COCOA kiss kiss

I was apparently asymptomatic until you came into my life and then became the causative agent of my present susceptible state.
I'm so addicted, and the drug is your sweet cute smile, i hope it wont cause toxicity if i take an overdose for a while. wink
your words enter my auditory tube like a pair of ravens flapping against my tympanum and they cause a rippling in each endolymphatic fluid spiral, funneling deeper and deeper till i get the rhino-virus angry angry
thinking about you gives me the Parkinson's tremor which cannot be calmed, even by an overdose of dopamine.
whenever i see your handle, it quickens my pulse rate, my heart goes tachycardia, both chronotropically and inotropically and only your lovely posts provide the required digoxin effect.
your VER (visually evoked response) triggers in me such wild emotions; and your every touch soothing like a calamine lotion. smiley
the thoughts of you have encroached my brain like a malignant neoplasm embarassed embarassed and made my coronary vessels atherosclerotic. sad

your anatomy is inch perfect, so is your physiology and i hope your biochemistry matches with mine! cool cool
With all these write up na only two 'likes' u get? Oh relax ursef!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.