Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1039632 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bolssos:
Yes but only the sponsor savings and make sure he or she get a letter from the bank to clarify that he or she meant the financial requirement 6month periods to is application and also its shortfall do not extend the lowest of 23.000pounds upward! Same issue happened to me and the letter from the bank was all they needed ok
But if they can't do this I guess they can pay some funds into the account to balance up and use it has a additional income has other self business but they most pat taxes on the additional funds and that should be ok for the financial issues

Oh okay, it's always great to hear from someone whose been through it b4, should hopefully help to make sure the next person doesn't trip up.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
how many weeks it takes to get call letter after hearing
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls good afternoon in dis house,pls i really need help ungently,i apply for selltlent visa cos my husband base in UK and we got married here in nigeria and all our document is ok,but am the one that sent the supporting document to shelffiend since 3rd of dis month but have not heard anything from them.and am very sure the document has been deliverd,are they going to send any mail dat they got the document or is after they are through wit it,thank u, i will be waiting for ur reply.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good evening,pls i need help urgently, pls i need help,i sent my supporting documet to sheffield 2 weeks ago,and i track it,it as been delivered and sign for from sheffield,but have not heard anything from them and some of my original document is there,pls what should i do, pls somebody help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
They will get back to you all takes up to 2months for the process..just relax and pray that all you need to do right now...ok

TITILOPE86:
Good evening,pls i need help urgently, pls i need help,i sent my supporting documet to sheffield 2 weeks ago,and i track it,it as been delivered and sign for from sheffield,but have not heard anything from them and some of my original document is there,pls what should i do, pls somebody help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's been 5days now I received email from sheffield that my passport has been process and returned but no update yet from either both tcp or sheffield! Don't know what to do...!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
HI everyone how u guys doin? so i was still wating on my son appeal, they did ave on till the 10 of march to hear fr the embassy, my husband call the home office, was told the the embassy as cancel his appeal, can u tell me what mean plz, they said the will be contacting him wth a letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Good evening in the house,how was your weekend,please my people i really need help on how to contact them at sheffield,,any email address or phone no please i want to confirm something from them but i dont known how to contact them,thanks God bless you,please i need a response quick,may almighty God help us all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please my people,how will i know they are through with my document and how will i collet it back cos i dint put any return address,so how am i gonna get my document back,hope they will send it to my husband address in uk,thanks for u help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
They will contact you on the documents return once they are through with you application on where to post your documents too!

TITILOPE86:
Please my people,how will i know they are through with my document and how will i collet it back cos i dint put any return address,so how am i gonna get my document back,hope they will send it to my husband address in uk,thanks for u help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ bolssos thanks so much for your respond i really appreciate,God bless you. So they are not going to send me any message on the supporting document maybe they have gotten it or not until they are through with it abi,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Hallo everyone, I am very new here so I am still trying to navigate the site. I need assistance please. I am about to apply for a spouse Visa to join my husband as we just got married early February, I have tried to put all documentation together so I tried to log on to the teleperformance site to fill the form, my challenge is the type of visa, from the gov.uk site, I ought to apply for family of a settled person visa (settlement visa) but on teleperformance site, if I click on settlement visa the information that follows don't refer to spouse visa and all other ones I clicked, I didn't see what matched, can anyone be kind enough to help throw light on which one I should apply for. I hope this question hasn't been answered beforean I tried to read all other previous pages but they were too many. Pardon me pls.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2015
They did not email me regarding my supporting document but you free to email them and ask if they do receive any package and indicate your reference number and a copy of the Dhl delivery confirmation! But with time telepromance will keep you updated but put your mind at rest and pray because that all you need right . cheer

TITILOPE86:
@ bolssos thanks so much for your respond i really appreciate,God bless you. So they are not going to send me any message on the supporting document maybe they have gotten it or not until they are through with it abi,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omoboy(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello my people i need you to pls help me. my last pay slip would be end of April which would make it six months of pay slips meeting the financial req. My questions are when is the best time to fill in the forms online because i am not sure what the biometric appiontment is like also can i send the supporting documents 2nd week in May.Thanks for your help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
newbie715:
Hallo everyone, I am very new here so I am still trying to navigate the site. I need assistance please. I am about to apply for a spouse Visa to join my husband as we just got married early February, I have tried to put all documentation together so I tried to log on to the teleperformance site to fill the form, my challenge is the type of visa, from the gov.uk site, I ought to apply for family of a settled person visa (settlement visa) but on teleperformance site, if I click on settlement visa the information that follows don't refer to spouse visa and all other ones I clicked, I didn't see what matched, can anyone be kind enough to help throw light on which one I should apply for. I hope this question hasn't been answered beforean I tried to read all other previous pages but they were too many. Pardon me pls.

What are the options that comes out when you clicked on settlement visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Omoboy:
Hello my people i need you to pls help me. my last pay slip would be end of April which would make it six months of pay slips meeting the financial req. My questions are when is the best time to fill in the forms online because i am not sure what the biometric appiontment is like also can i send the supporting documents 2nd week in May.Thanks for your help.

Complete the form when you have all your documents ready, appointment will depend on slot availability, sometimes you will be lucky to get one that is very close .... a week from the date of application

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
ingred:
HI everyone how u guys doin? so i was still wating on my son appeal, they did ave on till the 10 of march to hear fr the embassy, my husband call the home office, was told the the embassy as cancel his appeal, can u tell me what mean plz, they said the will be contacting him wth a letter.

That letter will give you more details than anybody here will tell you, be patient, if they cancelled the hearing then its good news but you still have to wait for the letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks so much bolsson,infact that is what i want to hear,my mind is at rest now,please i need info on how to contact them,any phone no or email address please,almighty God will be with you too,please i need how contact sheffield please.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

quote author=TITILOPE86 post=31664661]Thanks so much bolsson,infact that is what i want to hear,my mind is at rest now,please i need info on how to contact them,any phone no or email address please,almighty God will be with you too,please i need how contact sheffield please.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Anyone who has an idea on how to get information from telepromance in abuja! It's 5working days now and no words from them or ukba since my passport has been processed!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

That letter will give you more details than anybody here will tell you, be patient, if they cancelled the hearing then its good news but you still have to wait for the letter.
THANKS AGAIN JUST WISE GOD BLESS U.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 4:27am On Mar 17, 2015
justwise:

What are the options that comes out when you clicked on settlement visa?

@justwise, thank you for your response, when i click on settlement, it says its for a minister of religion undertaking pastoral work, missionary or member of a religious order, taking up employment, or a post/role within your faith community in the UK and when i click for more details, it refers to a sort of Tier 2 form. please take a look and advice me please, the teleperformance site: uk.tlscontact.com/ng/lgv. thank you, patiently awaiting your response.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello house please advice me it's 7working days now since I receive an email from ukba that my passport has been processed and noting yet! Worried about where my passport would be now...any idea on what to do!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
newbie715:

@justwise, thank you for your response, when i click on settlement, it says its for a minister of religion undertaking pastoral work, missionary or member of a religious order, taking up employment, or a post/role within your faith community in the UK and when i click for more details, it refers to a sort of Tier 2 form. please take a look and advice me please, the teleperformance site: uk.tlscontact.com/ng/lgv. thank you, patiently awaiting your response.

See my screenshot, click on that link and visit GOV.UK then follow my screenshot

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
justwise:

See my screenshot, click on that link and visit GOV.UK then follow my screenshot

thank you @justwise, i am filling out the application forms now. thank you so much for your time. God bless you plenty.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2015
newbie715:

thank you @justwise, i am filling out the application forms now. thank you so much for your time. God bless you plenty.

@justwise, you haven't even seen the acknowledgement of your response and i am sending out another question, sorry. please how important is my husband's (the sponsor) birth certificate (he was born in nigeria), he lost the original many years ago and only has a photocopy. should i try getting it reissued or can we apply with the photocopy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Please house I need telepromance Abuja inquiry phone number..Any help please
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Please where did you pick up your passport am still waiting for mine after I submitted and it's 8working days now..noting from them...please advice me on what to do..Thanks

paulz:
pls i nid help,it has been 3week since i submitted my passport to d embassy after my appeal was overtuned,i only received a email frm d embassy dat my visa is ready for collection,i went to d application center at ikeja today bt passport is nt still ready for collection.wat am i gonna do.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
newbie715:

@justwise, you haven't even seen the acknowledgement of your response and i am sending out another question, sorry. please how important is my husband's (the sponsor) birth certificate (he was born in nigeria), he lost the original many years ago and only has a photocopy. should i try getting it reissued or can we apply with the photocopy

If you can't get the original copy then use the photocopy as long as its a good copy.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ify08(f): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2015
@justwise, pls help me out, I want to withdraw my passport from the Italian embassy, how do I go about it and how many days those it take for it to come out...?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
hello house

is it necessary fr judge to ask to show passport at time of hearing.?
also we have submitted bundle to mention address and for hearing my husband is
fully prepared if judge/home office do any argumwnts/question.
he is very talkative n have convicing ability. do u guys think tht it will
help?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
justwise:

If you can't get the original copy then use the photocopy as long as its a good copy.

thank you so much, God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.