Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038526 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
nma01:
@lexusgs430 yes i have a spouse that resides in the uk

Second question, is she legal?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
nma01 post 32701287: Hello, am new to this thread. Thanks to everyone that has conteibuted one way or the other. I want to find out the necessary documents that will be submitted to teleperformance here and how to go about the spoisal visa. Please i would appreciate contributions, advice and detailed information.

Everything you need to know about spouse visa application is here in this thread. All questions asked and answered. Just read from last year
https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-spouse-visa-appeal-process-part2/63 If you don't get answers to your questions then ask me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes, my spouse is there legally
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello House,

I've been following this thread for a while. I did not need to ask any questions before i made my visa application because practically all necessary questions had already been asked by various people which had already been answered.

I just want to give a brief timeline to guide anyone else who might be waiting for their visa to get processed.

Jan 28th - submitted online application at UK Visa Website

Jan 30th - Submitted Biometrics with Application form and passport at Teleperformance in Lekki

Feb 4th - Sent Supporting Documents to Sheffield Via FedEx

Feb 11th - Supporting Documents arrived in Sheffield

March 24th - Spouse called by the home office to attend Sponsor interview

April 1st - Spouse attended Sponsor interview

April 7th - Received Email From Sheffield That decision had been taken on Application

April 15th - Passport Picked up from Teleperformance in Lekki with Spouse Visa Dated 1st of April.

Thanks to everyone on this thread who has answered questions in the past.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
kazan:
Hello House,

I've been following this thread for a while. I did not need to ask any questions before i made my visa application because practically all necessary questions had already been asked by various people which had already been answered.

I just want to give a brief timeline to guide anyone else who might be waiting for their visa to get processed.

Jan 30th - Submitted Biometrics with Application form and passport at Teleperformance in Lekki

April 7th - Received Email From Sheffield That decision had been taken on Application

April 15th - Passport Picked up from Teleperformance in Lekki with Spouse Visa Dated 1st of April.

Congratulations and thank you for coming back to give a very important update.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
nma01:
Yes, my spouse is there legally

Your best bet, read throughly through this thread and gain a wealth of information.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
kazan:
Hello House,

Your approach of learning from others is the best. Practically every question, I personally think have already been treated one way or another!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
NB: Get ready for another type of hustle, UK hustle, another dimension!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
hello house please i need urgent help

pls guide me

my husband ( sponcer) will get chances of ob in dubai in near months till then i will hopefuly get visa too

so will it be possible for us to move to dubai from uk
or there will be issue as my husband is british born
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nwank85(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gud afternoon to u αℓℓ , am new here. I really appreciate αℓℓ those that have been of help thru theoir contributions ‎​aπϑ share of exp. I hav an issue on ground. My husband just got a student scholarship in UK, the issue now is; I ‎​aπϑ our son need to go with him. What are the necessary tinz look out for ‎​aπϑ what are the basic info I will need to achieve this aim of ours. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
phaara:
hello house please i need urgent help

pls guide me

my husband ( sponcer) will get chances of ob in dubai in near months till then i will hopefuly get visa too

so will it be possible for us to move to dubai from uk
or there will be issue as my husband is british born

Sure that is possible.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
nwank85:
Gud afternoon to u αℓℓ , am new here. I really appreciate αℓℓ those that have been of help thru theoir contributions ‎​aπϑ share of exp. I hav an issue on ground. My husband just got a student scholarship in UK, the issue now is; I ‎​aπϑ our son need to go with him. What are the necessary tinz look out for ‎​aπϑ what are the basic info I will need to achieve this aim of ours. Tanks in anticipation.

Are you talking about visa issue?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
You guy need to see me jumping and praising God, I can't thank him enough. I will also like to say thank you for the info I got on this forum, it really helped, although at the beginning I was been discouraged from appealing, I just had to have faith, it is long but worth it at the end, am getting to the end of this face of my life, "I WON MY APPEAL" !
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nwank85(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

yes, about visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=midmenconsult post=28795693]Updating the house as promised on my journey. I submitted my online application on the 3rd of December, and booked my interview at teleperformance, Churchgate2 at Victoria Island for the 10th of December. I got there in good time(with almost half an hour to spare) and was ushered into the ground floor lobby for initial documents checks. Straightaway problem number one was discovered which was the "FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT FORM APPENDIX 2". I was told I had to go and get it since the appointment could not hold without it. I quickly dashed out to about 2 streets away to an internet cafe where I printed 18 pages of the form at 50 naira a page and 150 naira for internet time. I then went back to Churchgate2, and found a shade where I sat on a tree stump and used a chair handed over to me by a kind orange seller as a makeshift desk(my wife would have cracked up silly if she saw me). I promptly filled up the form, and went straight back to teleperformance where I was finally asked to go to the first floor where teleperformance was. At the first floor, I was asked for my appointment letter(sent to your registered email address after online payment) which I provided, and was allowed in through the first set of security doors. Got into the first lobby and was ushered through the metal detector and asked to go to the receptionist to confirm my details. The receptionist took my application form, asked me a question from my printed out application formm(something about what my preferred address was) which I answered and then I was told...YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW TODAY! Interesting since I wasn't expecting one but I had no issues with an Interview since everything was as it should be. Was ushered In through, yet again, another set of security doors which led me to the waiting lobby. I saw my name under "WAITING" so I sat tight. There are 6 booths and I was ushered into one of them. The gentleman was polite but asking some obvious profiling questions which struck me like he had received instructions. Oh well, I answered truthfully anyway! The documents collected from me at the VAC were
1. A copy of the online application form
2. My international passport
3. Sponsorship declation form from my wife
4. Financial requirements t form appendix 2
5. Photocopy of my international passport(whuch was returned back to me stapled to the document received acknowledgement form)

I had to post my other documents( which I thought was required) back to my wife in the UK I.e TB TEST, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, ENGLISH TEST.
To cut the long story short, I did my biometric, had an interview which lasted about 10 minutes and was ushered out. So the waiting game begins and as promised Lexusgs430, I will provide updates to help future applicants know what is expected of them, and what to expect. God bless!

Online application submitted - 03/12/2014
Teleperformance appointment 10/12/2014
Application received by UKVI - 11/12/2014
Documents sent to Sheffield by solicitors in the UK - 20/12/2014
Decision made Email from Sheffield with VAF number - 11/2/2015
Ready for collection email from teleperformance - 16/2/2015
Picked up my visa and I'm getting the hell out of here mate: 17/2/2015
cheesy

I need some clarification here, docs submitted by the applicant. Can a recent spousal visa applicant kindly reply, its urgent. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
@kazan, what documents do u submit at teleperformance and were u interviewed on d same day. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nwank85(f): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

yes, about visa ‎​aπϑ the other procedures I will need for the processing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:

Sure that is possible.

thank you for helping
1). does it mean i can go to dubai the very next day of getting visa with my husband
and
2). is there any other procedure to get FLR etc?? as i will be not in uk?

also any link or somthing u can quote wth ur reply (if possible)

thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nwank85(f): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

yes including the procedures.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:

You will get all the info here https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4/248

Or read from official document here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/422115/2015-04-14_T4_Migrant_Guidance_April_15.pdf

nwank85:
yes including the procedures.

nwank85:
yes, about visa ‎​aπϑ the other procedures I will need for the processing.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2015
phaara:

thank you for helping
1). does it mean i can go to dubai the very next day of getting visa with my husband
and
2). is there any other procedure to get FLR etc?? as i will be not in uk?

also any link or somthing u can quote wth ur reply (if possible)

thank you

What type of visa are you holding?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
@justwise, morning and sorry for asking further in regards to d spouse visa. Gone through the threads and and am quite confuse cuz on different sections, different people seemed to submit different docs at teleperformance. One submitted online application form, tb test, eng test and passport. Another submitted appendix 2 form, online application form, passport, birth certificate and tb test. I want to know what docs exactly i will take along with me to teleperformance aside my online application form and passport as i intend posting docs to my spouse before going to teleperformance. Thanks and i appreciate .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2015
nma01:
@justwise, morning and sorry for asking further in regards to d spouse visa. Gone through the threads and and am quite confuse cuz on different sections, different people seemed to submit different docs at teleperformance. One submitted online application form, tb test, eng test and passport. Another submitted appendix 2 form, online application form, passport, birth certificate and tb test. I want to know what docs exactly i will take along with me to teleperformance aside my online application form and passport as i intend posting docs to my spouse before going to teleperformance. Thanks and i appreciate .

If i remember clearly reading from people who submitted recently at teleperformance you only submit TB test and the application form and post the rest to the UK. But don't worry about this because when you get there they will tell you what to submit with them and those to post to the UK.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
@justwise thanks, I will just post them and keep photocopies of the eng test and a copy of the appendix 2 form just incase. Will update everyone when i gey it all done. Thanks for your contributions.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:

What type of visa are you holding?

i will get spouse visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
phaara:

i will get spouse visa

Since your hubby is British and traveling together as family you will be given 30days at POE which is extendible through his company in Dubai

Get more info here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/united-arab-emirates/entry-requirements and

http://www.uae-embassy.ae/Embassies/uk/Content/591
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning to you all. I am new on this thread and not constant on this forum. I forgot to include Property Inspection report among the supporting documents submitted. Can I still forward it to sheffield? I need your urgent reply please. Thank you. Justwise pls help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
omojoyeyomi:
Good morning to you all. I am new on this thread and not constant on this forum. I forgot to include Property Inspection report among the supporting documents submitted. Can I still forward it to sheffield? I need your urgent reply please. Thank you. Justwise pls help.

Yes you can forward it to them and include your Ref number/Homeoffice number and other details so as to link it to your application

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks Just wise. I'm relieved.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Someone just asked the documents required to take along for Biometrics at Teleperformance office at VI. Can anybody with the recent knowledge pls help?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Also, I want to ask which courier service is the best to send documents to sheffield from Lagosand the cost. This is urgent pls! Just wise please help me
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Also, I want to ask which courier service is the best to send documents to sheffield from Lagosand the cost. This is urgent pls! Justwise please help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.