Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034967 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hi everyone, my court case is today, home office representative did not come, pls what does that mean for my case? The judge asked my husband some questions he was able to answer, should I be happy?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
betty21:

FROM ME
My New Passport
My Past Passports.
Our Wedding Certificate.
My Passport Bio Data Page.
My Affidavit Of Change Of Name.
Newspaper Proof Of Change Of Name
Our Photographs.
My Police Report.
My Company’s Appointment Letter.
My Company’s Letter Of Confirmation
My Company’s Reference Letter
My company ID card
My 6 Months Pay Slip.
My Bank Statement.
My School’s Degree Certificate.
My School’s Letter Of English Proficiency.
My School’s WACE and NECO Certificate.
Birth Certificate.
And my letter of introduction to embassy

from MY HUSBAND

Introduction Letter To Embassy.
1 year Statement Of Account.
Bio Data Page and British passport data page
Tenancy Agreement
TV &Gas License.
Drivers License.
Birth Certificate.
Receipts Of Phone Cards.

He is recently working full time 8-5 job with a company
• a reference letter from His company
• 3 months’ Pay slip till date
• An employment letter

From his previous jobs He also works as a foster carer full time ,.we submitted
• A Recommendation /Reference Letter.
• Weekly Payment breakdown
CRB Document.

Because of his self-employed foster job we submitted
• EVIDENCE OF HMRC Class 2 NI document
from his accountant
• HMRC class 4 document
• Accountant And Tax Advisers Reference Letter.

He also worked per time with an agency so we have

• Pay slips for the agency
• CONFRIMATION OF EMPLOYMENT letter from the agency

And he exceed the 18,600 requirement

It seems you did not include any documents to show that you're in an existing relationship. Things like emails, telephone call records, skype logs, chat message records, photographs taken BEFORE the wedding, photographs of the wedding itself and photographs taken AFTER the wedding, birthday cards, etc are used to show that your relationship is genuine and not an arranged marriage for the purpose of Immigration.

These documents will help your appeal *as long as they are dated before you submitted your application*

cheers

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
betty21:

FROM ME
My New Passport
My Past Passports.
Our Wedding Certificate.
My Passport Bio Data Page.
My Affidavit Of Change Of Name.
Newspaper Proof Of Change Of Name
Our Photographs.
My Police Report.
My Company’s Appointment Letter.
My Company’s Letter Of Confirmation
My Company’s Reference Letter
My company ID card
My 6 Months Pay Slip.
My Bank Statement.
My School’s Degree Certificate.
My School’s Letter Of English Proficiency.
My School’s WACE and NECO Certificate.
Birth Certificate.
And my letter of introduction to embassy

from MY HUSBAND

Introduction Letter To Embassy.
1 year Statement Of Account.
Bio Data Page and British passport data page
Tenancy Agreement
TV &Gas License.
Drivers License.
Birth Certificate.
Receipts Of Phone Cards.

He is recently working full time 8-5 job with a company
• a reference letter from His company
• 3 months’ Pay slip till date
• An employment letter

From his previous jobs He also works as a foster carer full time ,.we submitted
• A Recommendation /Reference Letter.
• Weekly Payment breakdown
CRB Document.

Because of his self-employed foster job we submitted
• EVIDENCE OF HMRC Class 2 NI document
from his accountant
• HMRC class 4 document
• Accountant And Tax Advisers Reference Letter.

He also worked per time with an agency so we have

• Pay slips for the agency
• CONFRIMATION OF EMPLOYMENT letter from the agency

And he exceed the 18,600 requirement

kazan:

It seems you did not include any documents to show that you're in an existing relationship. Things like emails, telephone call records, skype logs, chat message records, photographs taken BEFORE the wedding, photographs of the wedding itself and photographs taken AFTER the wedding, birthda cards, etc are used to show that your relationship is genuine and not an arranged marriage for the purpose of Immigration.
These documents will help your appeal *as long as they are dated before you submitted your application*
cheers
This post ^^ said all i would have said
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
willwin2:
Hi everyone, my court case is today, home office representative did not come, pls what does that mean for my case? The judge asked my husband some questions he was able to answer, should I be happy?

It's very common, they don't turn up in most cases.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is it in my favour or it can still be refused?

It's very common, they don't turn up in most cases. [/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2015
willwin2:

yes it should be in your favor because HO rep didnt came it mostly means they dont have leg to stand must had nothing to fight so they didnt came

pls share what was ur refusal reason??,
and where was ur hearing which city??
asking because i have hearing too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
hello all pls guide

I had my hearing adjourned last week of march.n thry have given us new date for hearung, so the HO rep will review our bundle again a day or two bfore hearing day or they already did according to march's hearing date
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
willwin2:

From the questions the judge asked your husband, he/she would have given an indication on direction of judgement.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
My husband said it looks it is going I our favour

From the questions the judge asked your husband, he/she would have given an indication on direction of judgement.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Our spouse visa was refused on relationship and accommodation issues, Sheffield have until end of October to give me a feed back, because I lived with my husband in uk for almost 2 years before returning I only have prove of address in his address, although I have call records since we met in 2011, but for me my contract phone was not in my name, although he started paying for it few months after we met, I can't present that evidence, so I have very few evidence for our relationship, for the accommodation part he did not include a letter from council which he now included in the appeal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
willwin2:

Our spouse visa was refused on relationship and accommodation issues, Sheffield have until end of October to give me a feed back, because I lived with my husband in uk for almost 2 years before returning I only have prove of address in his address, although I have call records since we met in 2011, but for me my contract phone was not in my name, although he started paying for it few months after we met, I can't present that evidence, so I have very few evidence for our relationship, for the accommodation part he did not include a letter from council which he now included in the appeal.

Did you overstay on your visiting visa? And why did your husband not properly organise all the documents during your initial submission?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes I did, my husband just don't understand the gravity the visa thing, he just felt wedding certificate will get me the visa.

Did you overstay on your visiting visa? And why did your husband not properly organise all the documents during your initial submission?[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by betty21: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
justwise:

This post ^^ said all i would have said

@justwise and @Karen . Thank you for your response ...I submitted over 30 photographs all encompassing as you stated above ..But we don't have a strong call logs mostly chats on bbm and whatsapp . ..

Aside from the relationship status . I don't understand why they refused us on financial issues . If was like they didn't even go through our documents . I even highlighted on my husband bank statement with a marker his salary payment received . From his present and previous employees
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On Apr 07, 2015
betty21:

@justwise and @Karen . Thank you for your response ...I submitted over 30 photographs all encompassing as you stated above ..But we don't have a strong call logs mostly chats on bbm and whatsapp . ..

Aside from the relationship status . I don't understand why they refused us on financial issues . If was like they didn't even go through our documents . I even highlighted on my husband bank statement with a marker his salary payment received . From his present and previous employees

Reading through your post, the only reason I could think you were refused on financials, might be end balance on your husbands account. Was his end balance negative?
Your next route is the appeal process.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:35am On Apr 07, 2015
willwin2:
Yes I did, my husband just don't understand the gravity the visa thing, he just felt wedding certificate will get me the visa.

Did you overstay on your visiting visa? And why did your husband not properly organise all the documents during your initial submission?

Because of the obvious blemish on your immigration record, your spouse should have ensured all documents submitted, we're adequate and fit for purpose.
UKBA, would feel you are using marriage to circumvent their immigration process. They don't have a choice but to issue you a settlement visa(eventually).
Be patient, they will be spiteful!!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good evening my good people in the house,please I need help of everyone on the house urgently,please I beg you in the name of God I need a reply urgently,the shelffied people called my husband today for an interview as my sponsor,I just want to ask what is the likely question are they going to ask him,and after the interview with my husband what is the next thing,they called him and latter mail him that they are considering the application,but they want him to come for an interview as the sponsor,please help me with the question they gonna ask him and after the interview with him what next,thanks so much,will be looking forward for your reply,good night and sweet dreams.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2015
TITILOPE86:
Good evening my good people in the house,please I need help of everyone on the house urgently,please I beg you in the name of God I need a reply urgently,the shelffied people called my husband today for an interview as my sponsor,I just want to ask what is the likely question are they going to ask him,and after the interview with my husband what is the next thing,they called him and latter mail him that they are considering the application,but they want him to come for an interview as the sponsor,please help me with the question they gonna ask him and after the interview with him what next,thanks so much,will be looking forward for your reply,good night and sweet dreams.

No questions he cannot effectively answer, so long as all his documentations are on order.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
TITILOPE86:

He'll be asked basic questions, most of which were on your application form and financial requirements form. Questions like where did you two meet, when did you meet, when did you get married, when last did you see each other, how much does he earn, where do you both intend to live, how many siblings you both have, if you either of you has any family in the UK, if you currently have any shared financial responsibility, etc

cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
please help
what does it means??,and is it positive sign

There basing the appeal on my right to live with my wife in uk meaning if it was on money not going in account at time of application the kit would be not granted judge also said this
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
goodday every one hope @ justwise. so mu husband was contacted by the tribunal, they send him this letter,
ingred:
THANKS AGAIN JUST WISE GOD BLESS U.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
ingred:
goodday every one hope @ justwise. so mu husband was contacted by the tribunal, they send him this letter,
ITS A NOTICE OF HOME OFFICE DECISION WITHDRAWAL LETTER. WHAT I WANT TO KNW HOW LONG IT TAKE FOR THE EMBASSY TO CALL TO BRING IN THE PASSPORT, THIS IS FOR MY SON, MY HUBBY GOT THIS LETTER 27 0F MARCH THANK U KINDLY.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2015
ingred:
ITS A NOTICE OF HOME OFFICE DECISION WITHDRAWAL LETTER. WHAT I WANT TO KNW HOW LONG IT TAKE FOR THE EMBASSY TO CALL TO BRING IN THE PASSPORT, THIS IS FOR MY SON, MY HUBBY GOT THIS LETTER 27 0F MARCH THANK U KINDLY.

They don't always give time scale on that but it's within a month from the day you received that letter.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thanks so much for your response,I really appreciate God bless you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
justwise:

They don't always give time scale on that but it's within a month from the day you received that letter.
thank u so much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by betty21: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good day house .my husband has been waiting for our additional document to be posted back to him .we paid for the returned delivery via Royal Mail and it's been over 3week now and nothing yet . I have sent a mail twice to sheffield and .royal mail hasn't received it as well.
Please can I have a phone no I can call in Sheffield . This additional documents contain all our original certificate etc . Thank you house
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
betty21:
Good day house .my husband has been waiting for our additional document to be posted back to him .we paid for the returned delivery via Royal Mail and it's been over 3week now and nothing yet . I have sent a mail twice to sheffield and .royal mail hasn't received it as well.
Please can I have a phone no I can call in Sheffield . This additional documents contain all our original certificate etc . Thank you house

Once all documents are viewed and no longer required, they would duly be returned.
Patience is a virtue!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello, am new to this thread. Thanks to everyone that has conteibuted one way or the other. I want to find out the necessary documents that will be submitted to teleperformance here and how to go about the spoisal visa. Please i would appreciate contributions, advice and detailed information.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
nma01:
Hello, am new to this thread. Thanks to everyone that has conteibuted one way or the other. I want to find out the necessary documents that will be submitted to teleperformance here and how to go about the spoisal visa. Please i would appreciate contributions, advice and detailed information.

Do you have a spouse residing in the uk(1st question for now)?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
@legxus, yes i do
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TITILOPE86: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Good morning in the house, how was ur night,thanks so much for your help always,almighty Lord will be with us,please I need help here seriously,after my husband interview,they mail him to send additional information on his pay slip,cause his salary varies each month and he was working in two company doing two job then, but later drop one,so they ask him why his salary payslip varies each month and when he leave one job, please hope but he was able to provide all information for them, please I just want to know asking for additional information won't cause any problem and maybe it won't affect us. Thanks God bless you. Please I will be waiting for your response.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2015
@lexusgs430 yes i have a spouse that resides in the uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.