Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038000 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 2:28am On May 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Have you thought about the option of your visiting visa not granted and you submit month(s) later a settlement visa application?
Don't over complicate matters for yourself.
NB: Patience is a virtue!!!!

yes i have patience even sitting patient from 2013. well decided to meet so we can fill most recent meeting spouse date in form n attach some more proves. just praying tht if this visit is better for me only then i can go on visit. i leave it on God
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On May 14, 2015
nma01:
@lexusgs430, what if one wants to renew visiting visa, do u think its a bad idea while awaiting completion of spousal visa

How long do you have left to complete all necessary documents required for your spousal application? Una must dey miss unaself plenty, abi conji nah bad thing?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 6:59am On May 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

How long do you have left to complete all necessary documents required for your spousal application? Una must dey miss unaself plenty, abi conji nah bad thing?
@lexusgs430 lol, we have about 3-4 months, we actually dey miss each other lol. And have an exam to write over there before end of july. Now the thing is that standard visitor visa can also be used for that too. So was thinking of renewing my visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:06am On May 14, 2015
nma01:
@lexusgs430 lol, we have about 3-4 months, we actually dey miss each other lol. And have an exam to write over there before end of july. Now the thing is that standard visitor visa can also be used for that too. So was thinking of renewing my visa.

If you have an exam to write, then renewal is your only option.
And it seems your pressure valve, is almost about to explode and needs depressuring!!!!! Lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 8:24am On May 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

If you have an exam to write, then renewal is your only option.
And you it seems the pressure valve, is almost about to explode and needs depressuring!!!!! Lol
@lexusgs430 u wnt kill me with ur way with words. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Freshest04: 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
Hi everyone, pls I need to know if my hubby can pay for d visa application through his account instead of sending d money to me to pay through my Nigerian account. Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On May 14, 2015
Freshest04:
Hi everyone, pls I need to know if my hubby can pay for d visa application through his account instead of sending d money to me to pay through my Nigerian account. Thanks.

Yes. Give him your log in details.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Freshest04: 9:20pm On May 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Yes. Give him your log in details.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lasmab: 10:00am On May 15, 2015
Hello house, I posted some request about a week ago... Well, pls kindly help me on "Surinder singh" to claim EU treaty, I heard it is another way out, me and my wife had been away from each other for almost 2years now, the spouse application was refuse and the first tier tribunal dismissed the appeal at the end, based on para 320 (11) as everyone here knew my story. Our relationship is not easy at all, please I really need help, although, we are going to make another application to Home Office but I just need some information on "Surinder Singh" to be our next option. And perhaps, anyone know a forum, where I can place my request. Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:01am On May 15, 2015
@lexusgs430 , @justwise while filling my visit renewal form,a section for married came up. Was asked about spouse details,spouse is british and Nigerian. Spouse is not the one sponsoring this trip. Should I give his british details wiv address or the Nigerian details. Phone number is also required, would spouse be contacted or it's just for documentation? I need ur advice asap.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On May 15, 2015
nma01:
@lexusgs430 , @justwise while filling my visit renewal form,a section for married came up. Was asked about spouse details,spouse is british and Nigerian. Spouse is not the one sponsoring this trip. Should I give his british details wiv address or the Nigerian details. Phone number is also required, would spouse be contacted or it's just for documentation? I need ur advice asap.

Does spouse live in the United Kingdom? If yes, UK address and details are required.
Yes, spouse might be contacted.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:21am On May 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Does spouse live in the United Kingdom? If yes, UK address and details are required.
Yes, spouse might be contacted.
it won't affect decision taken on my application,cuz dnt wnt them thinking am running away lol. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On May 15, 2015
nma01:
it won't affect decision taken on my application,cuz dnt wnt them thinking am running away lol. Thanks

Now I remember your request (organising documents for settlement visa, about 4 months to go).
Now here is the dilemma, if you give his Nigerian address and reapply for a settlement visa in about 4 months, and then give his UK address. How would both of you explain the anomaly?
Give it a deep thought, and apply accordingly.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Now I remember your request (organising documents for settlement visa, about 4 months to go).
Now here is the dilemma, if you give his Nigerian address and reapply for a settlement visa in about 4 months, and then give his UK address. How would both of you explain the anomaly?
Give it a deep thought, and apply accordingly.
Well am just going to put his Uk address and all. Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
nma01:

Put all his UK details, he may be contacted but that shouldn't worry you. Don't make any mistake else you ruine your up coming spouse visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 4:16pm On May 15, 2015
justwise:

Put all his UK details, he may be contacted but that shouldn't worry you. Don't make any mistake else you ruine your up coming spouse visa application
@justwise and @lexusgs430 thanks, but spouse is saying that being a Nigerian first before being british,and thinks putting his Nigerian contact might help to proof that I have ties here in Nigeria as am currently unemployed. This is not my first visiting visa and does not that to jeopardize the application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
nma01:
@justwise and @lexusgs430 thanks, but spouse is saying that being a Nigerian first before being british,and thinks putting his Nigerian contact might help to proof that I have ties here in Nigeria as am currently unemployed. This is not my first visiting visa and does not that to jeopardize the application.

Your unemployment status, would jeopardise your application status.
I think it's best you defer exams, wait for all valid documents and apply for settlement visa.
NB: I think I can say this on behalf of justwise and myself, it is imperative to state matters @ hand, so advice(s) can be sent in a measured manner.
If you had stated your unemployment status, our thought - process would advice accordingly.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Your unemployment status, would jeopardise your application status.
I think it's best you defer exams, wait for all valid documents and apply for settlement visa.
thought as much to,can I apply for the route that enables me to use the exam as reason to visit cuz that was how I did the last time,though unemployed and I still got the visa cuz got confirmation from the council that I had an exam.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
nma01:

I'm sorry but he is wrong, he lives in the UK and not Nigeria. you can't use his Nigerian contact because of the embassy wants to contact him are they going to call him in Nigeria to speak with who?

Were you working when you got your previous visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 5:38pm On May 15, 2015
justwise:

I'm sorry but he is wrong, he lives in the UK and not Nigeria. you can't use his Nigerian contact because of the embassy wants to contact him are they going to call him in Nigeria to speak with who?

Were you working when you got your previous visa?
No I was not but my sponsor indicates that all the traveling cost will be on the sponsors, from ticket to accommodation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
@justwise Have previous family visit visas but last visa that was issued was a visit visa too but on d account of the exam.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On May 15, 2015
nma01:
thought as much to,can I apply for the route that enables me to use the exam as reason to visit cuz that was how I did the last time,though unemployed and I still got the visa cuz got confirmation from the council that I had an exam.

If you originally applied in that format, replicate like for like.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 2:35pm On May 16, 2015
Let somebody shout hallelujah... I'm back again but with good news this time and not questions. I got my spouse visa yesterday here in UK. We did same day service. oga just wise and others, thanks for your support all through my student and spouse visa application... God bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2015
jswit:
Let somebody shout hallelujah... I'm back again but with good news this time and not questions. I got my spouse visa yesterday here in UK. We did same day service. oga just wise and others, thanks for your support all through my student and spouse visa application... God bless u all.

Great news, congratulations!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phardey: 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
@justwise
please is spouse interview the last step for granting uk spouse visa

my timelines are:
24th april: submitted application @ tls + biometrics done
29th april : my spouse sent supporting evidence
18th may : called for interview, my spouse was @ work and he could pick the call. They left a voicemail that they will call back in the next 48 hrs
19 may: he got another for interview on the 26th

are we in the final step?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
phardey:
@justwise
please is spouse interview the last step for granting uk spouse visa

my timelines are:
24th april: submitted application @ tls + biometrics done
29th april : my spouse sent supporting evidence
18th may : called for interview, my spouse was @ work and he could pick the call. They left a voicemail that they will call back in the next 48 hrs
19 may: he got another for interview on the 26th

are we in the final step?

Yes interview is the last phase before decision is made about your application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phardey: 4:02pm On May 19, 2015
Thanks @justwise.

Does this mean they are satisfied with everything else?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2015
phardey:
Thanks @justwise.

Does this mean they are satisfied with everything else?

No, that is just the normal procedures. Does not mean you will be given or denied.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phardey: 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
justwise:

No, that is just the normal procedures. Does not mean you will be given or denied.

Ok. thanks. Will keep praying grin grin grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2015
phardey:

Ok. thanks. Will keep praying grin grin grin

It's all good, be positive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.