Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1070138 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry357: 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
Advert, against rules
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 10:34am On May 21, 2015
[quote author=ingred post=32600056] thank u so much. hello everyone, greetings. i am here still waiting on my son visa, got the NOTICE OF HOME OFFICE DECISION WITHDRAWAL, on the 27 of march. This letter was send to my hubby on the 24, and there's another one send to hime on the 27 stating NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL, THE RESPONDENT AS WTHDRAW THE ORIGINAL DECISION, But up on till nw i ave nt recive no email or letter fr the embassy, Is there enything i can do? Thanks for your respond.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=ingred post=33952018][/quote]
I am also waiting for the embassy to call for my passport since 16th of March we got decision from the judge, I really would like to know how long it would take.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 11:20am On May 22, 2015
hello house once again i need valueable advice from u all. my queries below

1) i got rejected spouse vise back in oct 2014
then we lodged appeal got hearing but hearing dismiss too in april 2015
now we will apply fresh in july so my question is

1) will this all be okay?? as we are continus in process getting visa or eco will ask tht why you applying so late in july 2015 lthough u got refusal in 2014?? (mean time we were on appeal)

2) in online application there is a blank page in part five tht states to write any additional information we have.
so can i as an applicant write hoe we met how married future plans our refysal issues and how we meeting requirment now etc etc or should i write to some printer A4 size page n take print outs n submit with documents

pls advice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Freshest04: 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
Hello house, please I have an urgent question, I jave my appt for tomorrow and I just realized my spouse did not sign the sponsorship declaration form and to send via courier. Please does it matter if he signs and sends a scanned copy for me to print
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=ingred post=33952018]
hello, pls are you expecting email or letter, please let me know when you get called for your son's passport.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Freshest04: 7:41am On May 26, 2015
Freshest04:
Hello house, please I have an urgent question, I jave my appt for tomorrow and I just realized my spouse did not sign the sponsorship declaration form and to send via courier. Please does it matter if he signs and sends a scanned copy for me to print

Goodmorning all, can someone pls answer.
I hope this silence is not cos of the fuel scarcity...lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2015
Hi everyone' have we got any Nigerians living in west Drayton ,greater London.just moved to this area and bored as hell.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 10:23am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=willwin2 post=34095309][/quote] hello again, i was told that a letter will be send to my post, still waiting. nting at the post yet.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ingred: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
ingred:
hello again, i was told that a letter will be send to my post, still waiting. nting at the post yet.
will let u knw as soon ias i recive it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by elohorayodele: 10:40am On May 26, 2015
damyoyepitan:
Hi everyone' have we got any Nigerians living in west Drayton ,greater London.just moved to this area and bored as hell.

that place is like an extreme part of london. pele oh
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2015
It's not that bad really,gud environment to raise a family and everything u can think of is here as well,just loads of boring white neighbours.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry357: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
damyoyepitan:
It's not that bad really,gud environment to raise a family and everything u can think of is here as well[b],just loads of boring white neighbours.[/b]
It is THEIR country! angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 1:09pm On May 26, 2015
damyoyepitan:
Hi Damy, I know few Guys that I work with in heathrow airport lived there. I will try to look for their contact as they are opposite shift to me. I do like west Drayton. Is a nice area. I lived in hounslow though. I will see if I can get them to contact u.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 3:12pm On May 26, 2015
worry357:

It is THEIR country! angry shocked
@worry,it's a new year,you haven't learnt to mind your bisness still ...na wa o. Must u comment ??anyway just saying ,dnt have the energy to exchange words with you,cus you dnt no more than insulting people .

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry357: 3:30pm On May 26, 2015
damyoyepitan:
@worry,it's a new year,you haven't learnt to mind your bisness still ...na wa o. Must u comment ??anyway just saying ,dnt have the energy to exchange words with you,cus you dnt no more than insulting people .

Who asked you to stick your nose in?
All I stated was a fact.
Then you come back with insults.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
worry357:

Who asked you to stick your nose in?
All I stated was a fact.
Then you come back with insults.
eya ....sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
damyoyepitan:
Hi evryone,gud to no nairaland is bk ,I would to like to thnk justwise,girlflo,darlene,nd others who helped with encouragemnt.God as done it as I was mailed to send my passport lastweek wednesday for the issuance of visa which I hv done,just waiting to gt it bk nd start my life.now I dnt no wen to expct d passport bk or which of d vac to pik from as dhl delivered it on thursday d next day.I hv mailed to ask if dey hv received my passporty but no reply yet.Thnks evryone for ur support.justwise.I hail o
hello, I would like to know did you get email or you got letter through the post.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
ingred:
hello again, i was told that a letter will be send to my post, still waiting. nting at the post yet.
ok thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
Freshest04:

Since your appt is tomorrow, i would advise that you get that signed scanned copy and then let them know that the original will be sent to Sheffield with the rest of your paperwork. They should hopefully accept that.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
@justwise @lexusgs430 please i need uk embassy abuja review email urgently. I need to scan some docs to them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
nma01:
@justwise @lexusgs430 please i need uk embassy abuja review email urgently. I need to scan some docs to them.

Are you sending administrative review form?

admin.review.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
justwise:

Are you sending administrative review form?

admin.review.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk

No they called and asked me to send additional docs to them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
@justwise, Could not hear d email address due to bad network. Review.abuja@fco.gov.uk but am not sure if its d right email
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
nma01:

No they called and asked me to send additional docs to them.

If the call is from Abuja use the Abuja email address with your Ref as subject title
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
justwise:

If the call is from Abuja use the Abuja email address with your Ref as subject title
Should ibe worried or is it a good sign?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kolombianga1: 8:56am On May 28, 2015
Good morning house,

Pls, I want to know if I can proceed/put in for Fiance visa with " decree nisi".

Yet to get the decree absolute

Thanks and God bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
willwin2:

hello, I would like to know did you get email or you got letter through the post.
hi willwin,it was via email.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by docky1: 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
Hello house please I need to know how to contact visa application centre at Victoria island because I need to make arrangement on how to pick up my passport
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
kolombianga1:
Good morning house,

Pls, I want to know if I can proceed/put in for Fiance visa with " decree nisi".

Thanks and God bless.

Decree nisi, is not yet an absolute termination of your marriage.
Is your partner contesting the Decree nisi?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 7:19am On May 30, 2015
Morning house, I need british embassy address in abuja.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Iko5000: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
You will need your Decree abosolute before you can proceed. As long as the decree nisi is not contested then you can apply for the decree absolute after six weeks and one day.
kolombianga1:
Good morning house,

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (511) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.