Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038941 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Konji nah good pickin!!!!

Very good picking grin

Virgin on the same dates was £756, the stop over in Madrid is only 2 hrs (shopping comes to mind oolala)

wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Very good picking grin

Virgin on the same dates was £756, the stop over in Madrid is only 2 hrs (shopping comes to mind oolala)

wink

Any space in your luggage for me? I promise to remain a fly on the wall, a cockroach in the cupboard or a rat under una bed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Ive been such a nawty wifey, I just saw a flight from London Gatwick to Lagos on Iberia, via Madrid for £384 and I accidently filled in my details and hit confirm haha grin shocked cool cheesy wink

I can only go for 5 days as that's all I could confirm from work but hey, I'm missing hubby and for that price why not, the overtime is more that 3x that anyway.

Warmer regards

Oooo, that's a very good deal. Just don't blow the difference between this and the Virgin flight while shopping in Madrid as that will nullify the good deal grin

Having said that, I wish you a smooth flight and a nice visit in Nigeria and I hope he is in Lagos so you don't have more local travel that will eat into your precious 5 days

BTW, is it a surprise visit cos hubby has surprised me like that twice and I loved it.

Warm Regards

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
newbie715:

Oooo, that's a very good deal. Just don't blow the difference between this and the Virgin flight while shopping in Madrid as that will nullify the good deal grin

Having said that, I wish you a smooth flight and a nice visit in Nigeria and I hope he is in Lagos so you don't have more local travel that will eat into your precious 5 days

BTW, is it a surprise visit cos hubby has surprised me like that twice and I loved it.

Warm Regards

It was meant to be a surprise and was kind of a spontaneous decision, hubby currently sick with Malaria so I told him I have a surprise for him, he felt so much better knowing I'm coming again, bless him.

He lives in Bariga so not too far really I had to tell him as he has to meet me at the airport ...luckily it his days off the date I fly into Lagos, made sure he wasn't working grin

No spending, I'm quite self controlled in shopping environments, luckily not a long stop in Madrid for me to have any exposure to the shops haha.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Portsmouth86:

It was meant to be a surprise and was kind of a spontaneous decision, hubby currently sick with Malaria so I told him I have a surprise for him, he felt so much better knowing I'm coming again, bless him.

He lives in Bariga so not too far really I had to tell him as he has to meet me at the airport ...luckily it his days off the date I fly into Lagos, made sure he wasn't working grin

No spending, I'm quite self controlled in shopping environments, luckily not a long stop in Madrid for me to have any exposure to the shops haha.
Have a lovely time in Nigeria. Malaria has nothing on your husband because you are his anti malaria tablet

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Good for you on all counts. It all works out. Enjoy yourself and speedy recovery to your hubby.

I told hubby about your Iberia deal and he's been checking, no such deals anymore, atleast not this month or August, hubby is miffed grin I wonder how you got yours. shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
newbie715:

Good for you on all counts. It all works out. Enjoy yourself and speedy recovery to your hubby.

I told hubby about your Iberia deal and he's been checking, no such deals anymore, atleast not this month or August, hubby is miffed grin I wonder how you got yours. shocked

Im booked for 15th October returning 20th so after the UK peak season... I am quite annoyed as I just done the same search and its even cheaper

i have added a screenshot of the flights that I searched for now wink

I have noticed that there are more options if you Travel on Tuesday's or Thursday's (hope this helps)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
nma01:
Have a lovely time in Nigeria. Malaria has nothing on your husband because you are his anti malaria tablet

Aww thank you for your kind words, he is well now, when I told him I'm coming again he was so happy, (this will be my 3rd time, my first time was October 2014 cheesy so would make it that I have been every 6 months)

God bless
xx

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Samvicky: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2015
@Justwise
I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate you for your last advise concerning my appeal hearing. We wrote a letter to the tribunal informing them that we are not using our lawyer again that my husband will be my representative, 16days after the hearing day, I got a letter of determination on 26th July, 2015 that I'm allowed meaning that I won the case. My hubby write a letter to the embassy and he attached the determination letter and I wrote them a letter 4 days after. The embassy rang me last week that I will be having an interview tomorrow that I should come with my passport alone.

Gurus, please what does that mean? Will they do another interview for me?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Samvicky:
@Justwise
I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate you for your last advise concerning my appeal hearing. We wrote a letter to the tribunal informing them that we are not using our lawyer again that my husband will be my representative, 16days after the hearing day, I got a letter of determination on 26th July, 2015 that I'm allowed meaning that I won the case. My hubby write a letter to the embassy and he attached the determination letter and I wrote them a letter 4 days after. The embassy rang me last week that I will be having an interview tomorrow that I should come with my passport alone.

Start the celebration party!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello, please where did you applying from and if I can get address he sent the letter to, thanks.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Samvicky: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
@Willwin2:
My hubby & I sent the mail to Consular.Lagos@fco.gov.uk but they did not reply the mail. They only rang me on phone to come with my passport to Victoria Island for an interview.
Willwin, u won and got your letter of determination before me and they are yet to reach you. Please bro, send them a mail and attached the letter you got from the judge.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Samvicky:
@Justwise

Congratulations! Really happy for you.

There is nothing to worry about, go for the appointment

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Samvicky: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Hi guys,
Got to the embassy 6.40am(had to becos of the lagos unpredictable traffic) as my interview was for 9.30am... I was allowed inn around 8.15am and I was the first person to called for the interview.

ECO:Good Morning
Me: Good morning Sir
ECO: You filed an appeal last year and we got the determination letter, can you tell me the reason why you are refused.
Me: Yes! (1) That I did not provide enough evidence of communication. (2) Lack knowledge about husband being divorced before.
ECO: Checking some information on the file in front of him and typing fast. Are you still married to your husband.
Me: Smiled yes ofcouse
ECO: When last did you see your husband
Me: March, this year and we both traveled to Dubai last year October
ECO: Ok. Any changes in your documents
Me: Not really, my passport has been changed to my husband's name.
ECO: Are you here with your passport
Me: Yes (Brought out the two passport and gave them to him).
ECO: We would get back to you next week. Thank you for coming
Me: Thank you too.

That's my feedback on my visit to the BDHC, Lagos. I pray that by the time I will have my passport back it will be stamp with family permit visa.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello everyone, plz when your spouse visa is granted, do u normal hv Reference No?
My wife received decision letter today. There is only VAF NO and GWF NO. I am not sure if she get it or not.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by GreenLion821: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and i have some questions. I have consulted this forum for sometime now and was able to put in my spouse visa using the information i got from here. Kudos to all the posters.

I put in my spouse visa application on the 2nd of June in VI Lagos, and my spouse posted the supporting documents a few days later from London. I have two questions

1- My spouse didn't receive any confirmation of receipt of the documents she sent only i received an email that there was no self addressed envelope in the package (even though there was one) i however tracked using the teleperformance website and it indicates receipt of the application. Is this normal ?

2- My spouse missed the call from the home office twice within a week about a month ago (due to work). They have now not called back since then and i am getting anxious. Has anyone had this sort of experience before and what did they do/what does it signify ?

Thanks again. I hope i get some educative responses.

Greenlion821
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello everyone, I just want to make a quick announcement and will come back to appreciate those who I met in Narialand that advice me on my wife spouse visa application process. My wife went to Teleperformance today and she got her spouse visa. I am so happy and I will name those narialanders who stood by me and are now part of my family. And my wife is pregnant as well. Once I am off work, I will give timeline. I can't even eat now. So so happy.
I will be back soon.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nma01: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Benuromi:
Hello everyone, I just want to make a quick announcement and will come back to appreciate those who I met in Narialand that advice me on my wife spouse visa application process. My wife went to Teleperformance today and she got her spouse visa. I am so happy and I will name those narialanders who stood by me and are now part of my family. And my wife is pregnant as well. Once I am off work, I will give timeline. I can't even eat now. So so happy.
I will be back soon.
Awwwww!!!!!! Congratulations
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by babyisUS: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello everyone, I am new here, the information gotten here are quite helpful.
I wish to apply for a spouse visa this month,i have some questions to ask,hoping I'd get real answers from the gurus here...

My husband is a Nigerian but an EEA member,Dutch to be precise. But relocated to the UK last year December.

1. The name on my passport is my maiden name even though I got my passport this year, we got married two years ago. Will this be a problem?But my husband's name alongside my maiden name are on my marriage certificate.,i also have a newspaper change of name announcement to prove the change of name, ... I wanted to have his name on my passport but the immigration officer told me the space provided cannot take up all my names, hence I had to remove my husband's name....will the absence of my husband's name on my passport be a problem or should I explain in my application why that is so?

2. To get a record of our phone calls here in Nigeria has been difficult as the network provider road me that I can only get three months, ... and I need to get for both the times he was in the Dutch country and also for the recent calls made now that he's in the UK... his network provider in UK said he'd get it in four months,... how do I go about getting it here in Nigeria?

3. I have emails we both exchanged right from when we started dating in 2010, although it is not voluminous but up to 15 pages... we have pictures, though a few,taken before our marriage, I lost most of our pictures when my memory card had issues,so I was only able to get a few. But we have a lot of pictures from our wedding. Will they be enough?

I have some receipts, about 6 to prove money transfers from him, as I lost a lit of documents when my apartment was gutted by fire last year... are these enough?

4. I resigned from my job in January when my company relocated to another city and have been getting support from my husband. Apart from the 6 receipts from money transfer do I still need to show a proof that I once had a job?

Please what other supporting documents do I need? Thanks as I anticipate your reply...
@justwise,pls, I'd greatly appreciate your input...and that of others...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
babyisUS:
Hello everyone, I am new here, the information gotten here are quite helpful.
I wish to apply for a spouse visa this month,i have some questions to ask,hoping I'd get real answers from the gurus here...

My husband is a Nigerian but an EEA member,Dutch to be precise. But relocated to the UK last year December.

1. The name on my passport is my maiden name even though I got my passport this year, we got married two years ago. Will this be a problem?But my husband's name alongside my maiden name are on my marriage certificate.,i also have a newspaper change of name announcement to prove the change of name, ... I wanted to have his name on my passport but the immigration officer told me the space provided cannot take up all my names, hence I had to remove my husband's name....will the absence of my husband's name on my passport be a problem or should I explain in my application why that is so?

2. To get a record of our phone calls here in Nigeria has been difficult as the network provider road me that I can only get three months, ... and I need to get for both the times he was in the Dutch country and also for the recent calls made now that he's in the UK... his network provider in UK said he'd get it in four months,... how do I go about getting it here in Nigeria?

3. I have emails we both exchanged right from when we started dating in 2010, although it is not voluminous but up to 15 pages... we have pictures, though a few,taken before our marriage, I lost most of our pictures when my memory card had issues,so I was only able to get a few. But we have a lot of pictures from our wedding. Will they be enough?

I have some receipts, about 6 to prove money transfers from him, as I lost a lit of documents when my apartment was gutted by fire last year... are these enough?

4. I resigned from my job in January when my company relocated to another city and have been getting support from my husband. Apart from the 6 receipts from money transfer do I still need to show a proof that I once had a job?

Please what other supporting documents do I need? Thanks as I anticipate your reply...
@justwise,pls, I'd greatly appreciate your input...and that of others...

1. With your marriage certificate and newspaper name change print out you will be fine but still use the space in the form to explain the situation just as you did here.

2. Your husband can get his own call history and you can use it in addition to the one you have.

3. 15 is ok and the number of pictures you have is not bad at all.

4. You not having a job is not an issue because your husband is the sponsor, the receipts you have will really help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by babyisUS: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
justwise:

1. With your marriage certificate and newspaper name change print out you will be fine but still use the space in the form to explain the situation just as you did here.

2. Your husband can get his own call history and you can use it in addition to the one you have.

3. 15 is ok and the number of pictures you have is not bad at all.

4. You not having a job is not an issue because your husband is the sponsor, the receipts you have will really help

Oh,thanks @Justwise for your prompt response. I truly do appreciate.
Please I get that the Application for EEA Family permit is free, are there other things which I would be required to I pay for?
Also, can I include invoices of some gift items he's sent to me over the years,like phones? Thanks once again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
babyisUS:

Oh,thanks @Justwise for your prompt response. I truly do appreciate.
Please I get that the Application for EEA Family permit is free, are there other things which I would be required to I pay for?
Also, can I include invoices of some gift items he's sent to me over the years,like phones? Thanks once again.

You may be asked to pay for NHS healthcare charge...its about £200 a year, so if you are applying for 2yrs visa its £400.

Yes add the receipts of those gifts it will really help your application.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by babyisUS: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
justwise:

You may be asked to pay for NHS healthcare charge...its about £200 a year, so if you are applying for 2yrs visa its £400.

Yes add the receipts of those gifts it will really help your application.

Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
babyisUS:

Thank you very much. God bless.

All the very best with the application.

God bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Samvicky: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
To God be the glory. I got my EEA family permit visa at last after 1 year. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
As i promised to come back to give my timeline. First, i want to thanks JUSTWISE, GHM4EVA for all your advice. Also to DAMYOYEPITAN, i found you in Narialand and thanks you for all your calls and advice. i won't forget KEN (Birmingham) for all your daily calls, your advice play a big roles. You are now my brother and part of my family now and thanks to your wife too. And to those i couldn't mention here, God will bless you all. You will always find favour when you need it.

My wife spouse visa timeline.

7th May 2015: Filled online application form and NHS subcharge. i sent the password to my wife to log in and print out the application form included all receipts.

12th May 2015: She went for her biometric, submitted her TB certificate, passport and was interviewed in skype the same day. They asked her to spell her full name, to spell husband full names, when and how we met, when she saw me last, if she have any relatives in UK, where is her parents and her job.

13th May 2015: she received an email from UKVI that they have received her application and the will let her know when decision is made.

5th June 2015: I received a call from a guy and asked me to attend interview on the 12th June but i told him i was on shift that day as i am not sure i will get it off if i take that date. He asked me my other day off, i gave him 16th and 17th June. He took 16th.

16th June 2015: i went for interviewed at Schegen VAC, The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London for 13.00 (1pm). I got there as early as 10.00am as i don't want to be late. Because i was there early, they called me in at 12.00 embarassed embarassed. I went into the small room ( scared as i don't know what to expect) and a lady was there waiting for me on Skype. she drill me for about 30mins but thanks God i gave her all the right answer as i was prepared.

16th June 2015: my wife received email from sheffield that they are unable to verify her PTE test online and asked her to allocate it to UKVI for verification. when we forward the result to UKBA, we forgot to tick it which allowed them to verify it. I was running around try to sort it out which i eventually did because they gave us only 7 days to sort it out or her application will be refused. I sent the numerous email and post some letters to them without reply from them.

14th July 2015: After i have sent a lot of email, she received this email below:
Dear Mrs xxxxxxxx,

Your application is in the queue awaiting further processing by an Entry Clearance Officer, if there are any problems verifying your test results you will be contacted.

UKVI aims to complete settlement applications within 12 weeks. Any emails sent for updates prior to this time elapsing will not be responded to.

Regards

S.H.
Correspondence Unit - UK Region
Home Office - UKVI - International Operations & Visas
4th Floor, Vulcan House (Iron),
6 Millsands, Sheffield,
S3 8NU.

24th July 2015: My wife received an email from UKVI that a decision have been made and should expect the passport within 3-5days. That is when my heart bit was racing 1,000,000 mile per hour. ( 11 WEEKS & 3 DAYS)

28th July 2015: she received email from Teleperformance that her passport was ready for collection.

30th July 2015: My wife went to teleperformance and collected her passport and she open the passport right there and wow, spouse visa stamped on it date 23rd, July 2015. I couldn't eat that day. it seems like a dream but it was life. A journey of a mile start with a step. i will post my supporting documents to give new applicant an idea. Book her ticket already. so so happy now.

If you take time to plan, seek advice, you will get a good result.
Once again to my brother i met in Narialand, KEN (Birmingham) and his wife, thank you so much. you supported me from starting to the end even if we have not see face to face, we will see soon. i won't forget about the ticket lol but i bought it finally. Also to DAMYOYEPITAN, Thanks you for all you effort. God Almight will bless you families and everyone who contributed but not mention here. Non of you will ever lack.

NB
Please, it will be nice if everyone that got advice here come back to give timeline and experience. It will help other new applicants just as you was advice before you applied. I know it take time and stress to seat down and type everything but every help you give to someone worth it.
I wish all new applicant God favour on your side. Don't rush your application. take time to gather all necessary documents. Sorry for any English mistake or typing error as i am already tired seating here composing my journey.

LONG LIVE EVERYONE,
LONG LIVE NARIALAND.

5 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Congratulations Benuromi, this is great news. Even though it's nearly two years ago now I still remember the elation of my husband getting his visa. It may be short for some or a little longer for others but we pray that God will continue to favour this group and reunite families. grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zikhorax: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Congrats Benuromi!

Please can you tell what teleperformance centre your wife submitted her application ? Lagos VI, Ikeja or Abuja? - thanks.
We received a decision has been made email since 21st July 2015 and no word since then from VI Teleperformance re passport sad

he
Benuromi:
As i promised to come back to give my timeline. First, i want to thanks JUSTWISE, GHM4EVA for all your advice. Also to DAMYOYEPITAN, i found you in Narialand and thanks you for all your calls and advice. i won't forget KEN (Birmingham) for all your daily calls, your advice play a big roles. You are now my brother and part of my family now and thanks to your wife too. And to those i couldn't mention here, God will bless you all. You will always find favour when you need it.
My wife spouse visa timeline.
7th May 2015: Filled online application form and NHS subcharge. i sent the password to my wife to log in and print out the application form included all receipts.
12th May 2015: She went for her biometric, submitted her TB certificate, passport and was interviewed in skype the same day. They asked her to spell her full name, to spell husband full names, when and how we met, when she saw me last, if she have any relatives in UK, where is her parents and her job.
13th May 2015: she received an email from UKVI that they have received her application and the will let her know when decision is made.
5th June 2015: I received a call from a guy and asked me to attend interview on the 12th June but i told him i was on shift that day as i am not sure i will get it off if i take that date. He asked me my other day off, i gave him 16th and 17th June. He took 16th.
16th June 2015: i went for interviewed at Schegen VAC, The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London for 13.00 (1pm). I got there as early as 10.00am as i don't want to be late. Because i was there early, they called me in at 12.00 embarassed embarassed. I went into the small room ( scared as i don't know what to expect) and a lady was there waiting for me on Skype. she drill me for about 30mins but thanks God i gave her all the right answer as i was prepared.
16th June 2015: my wife received email from sheffield that they are unable to verify her PTE test online and asked her to allocate it to UKVI for verification. when we forward the result to UKBA, we forgot to tick it which allowed them to verify it. I was running around try to sort it out which i eventually did because they gave us only 7 days to sort it out or her application will be refused. I sent the numerous email and post some letters to them without reply from them.
14th July 2015: After i have sent a lot of email, she received this email below:
Dear Mrs xxxxxxxx,
Your application is in the queue awaiting further processing by an Entry Clearance Officer, if there are any problems verifying your test results you will be contacted.
UKVI aims to complete settlement applications within 12 weeks. Any emails sent for updates prior to this time elapsing will not be responded to.
Regards
S.H.
Correspondence Unit - UK Region
Home Office - UKVI - International Operations & Visas
4th Floor, Vulcan House (Iron),
6 Millsands, Sheffield,
S3 8NU.
24th July 2015: My wife received an email from UKVI that a decision have been made and should expect the passport within 3-5days. That is when my heart bit was racing 1,000,000 mile per hour. ( 11 WEEKS & 3 DAYS)
28th July 2015: she received email from Teleperformance that her passport was ready for collection.
30th July 2015: My wife went to teleperformance and collected her passport and she open the passport right there and wow, spouse visa stamped on it date 23rd, July 2015. I couldn't eat that day. it seems like a dream but it was life. A journey of a mile start with a step. i will post my supporting documents to give new applicant an idea. Book her ticket already. so so happy now.
If you take time to plan, seek advice, you will get a good result.
Once again to my brother i met in Narialand, KEN (Birmingham) and his wife, thank you so much. you supported me from starting to the end even if we have not see face to face, we will see soon. i won't forget about the ticket lol but i bought it finally. Also to DAMYOYEPITAN, Thanks you for all you effort. God Almight will bless you families and everyone who contributed but not mention here. Non of you will ever lack.
NB
Please, it will be nice if everyone that got advice here come back to give timeline and experience. It will help other new applicants just as you was advice before you applied. I know it take time and stress to seat down and type everything but every help you give to someone worth it.
I wish all new applicant God favour on your side. Don't rush your application. take time to gather all necessary documents. Sorry for any English mistake or typing error as i am already tired seating here composing my journey.
LONG LIVE EVERYONE,
LONG LIVE NARIALAND.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
At Ikeja Teleperformance.

quote author=zikhorax post=36641443]
Congrats Benuromi!

Please can you tell what teleperformance centre your wife submitted her application ? Lagos VI, Ikeja or Abuja? - thanks.
We received a decision has been made email since 21st July 2015 and no word since then from VI Teleperformance re passport sad

[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zikhorax: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
kk thanks Benuromi for clarifying. Will continue to pray that our passport is finally returned to VI Teleperformance for collection asap. If anyone received decision email after the 21st July from Sheffield please let me know if you have been contacted for passport collection from VI.
Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Samvicky:
To God be the glory. I got my EEA family permit visa at last after 1 year. Thanks everyone

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.