Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034746 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nathan15: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
girlfio:

TelePerformance have been known to take their time to notify people of received passports. It might be worth first sending an email to Sheffield, give them a few days to respond. If you don't hear anything, if it's not too far away from you, just go to the teleperformance and check if it's arrived.

@girlfio
Thanks for responding I have send several email to the visa and immigration in Sheffield they kept saying the case will be escalated and moreover we went to the vac Victoria Island last week Friday, we were told to wait for email or phond call.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2015
hello everyone

im confuse in understanding one thing

pls guide

wageslip issued on 6th august and bank statmnt i have ordered it will come in couple of days.

so 28 rule apply from once we get slips and bank statemnts in hand

or rule start from the date it issued??

see in our case
when my 28 days will end

1). wage slip we got on 6th augst for july
which date it will be valid??

2). Bank statemnt we will get on 23/24th till
which date it will be valid??

please help

thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by beenut: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
what are my chances of getting uk visa after 10yrs of criminal conviction?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
beenut:
what are my chances of getting uk visa after 10yrs of criminal conviction?

Well, it's not impossible but it's highly unlikely. It really depends on a number of variances, such as the type of visa, your current situation etc. But with the position of the current government, criminal convictions are an easy way out for the visa officials to refuse the application. It might be worth seeking some credible legal advice before you proceed.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 3:21am On Aug 24, 2015
newbie715:
Hello Everyone,

I really thank God. It's Yay time again grin The visa has come. grin I am really happy I discovered this forum‎. It guided me while I was putting documents together for submission and answered questions I had even after submission. I am particularly grateful to Justwise, Kazan and Girlfio cool for the suggestions then Karen (Portsmouth86) for crossing fingers and toes for me smiley.

Here is my timeline, it took more time than usual but that's because I had a setback so don't be discouraged.‎

March 23rd: I did the chest Xray for TB test then online submission‎

March 24th: ‎I was supposed to pick up the TB certificate and go for biometrics. Because I don't live in Lagos, I took 2 days off so that I could do the Xray, collect the certificate the next day then go on to submit passport and do biometrics but when I went to pick up the certificate, I was told that the Xray was abnormal, they said it was probably because I had pneumonia in 2013 and I had cough when I did the Xray, so I was told that I couldn't get a certificate as they don't work with maybes so they said they'd book me for sputum test, I had to come and cough and give them sample for 3 consecutive mornings and wait for 8 weeks atleast for the result (I couldn't believe my ears sad) but I had no choice so I did it, the result came out almost 9 weeks later so I picked it up and did biometrics on the 11th of June so I lost almost 3 months between online submission and biometrics, I had to keep going online to move my submission date so that my application will still be valid and because of the wait, I fell into the health surcharge period so I paid that as well.

June 11th: Submission, Biometrics and Skype interview‎

June ‎24th: Supporting documents sent to Sheffield

June 25th: We tracked the documents and we saw they had been delivered but I thought I was going to get an email confirming that they had received them. (it was at this point that Karen was crossing fingers and toes for me) It never came so I guess they don't acknowledge it‎

July 23rd: Hubby was called for interview

July 28th: Hubby had the interview‎ and when he asked the interviewer when we were likely to know the outcome, he told him 2 weeks that this is a busy period for them.

August 10th: I got ‎an email from Sheffield saying they had made a decision and that I'd get the passport within 3-5 work days

August 13th: I got 2 emails from Teleperformance, one in the morning saying a decision had been made that I will be contacted when they receive my passport. The second email came in the evening‎ stating that they had my passport so I should come and pick up.

August 17: I picked up the passport and it had Visa that had been issued on 31/07/2015. Yayyyy‎ grin grin

I am very happy and I am glad for all the feedback I got on this forum, what justwise has done here is highly commendable, not only did he create the thread but he constantly checks and assists people. Well done.

What I have to add is that everybody's ‎case is different. I didn't do the English test, we didn't have call log, o‎nly email history (lots of it) and BBM chat (just a few recent chats), because we had both changed phones severally we didn't have the old chats anymore. We are both busy at work during the day so we don't speak but we send loads of email then we Skype or do BBM call in the evening, we didn't print out the Skype but we had tickets and hotel reservations for holidays we took together, (3 holidays in total) so that and the email log was what we used as evidence of communication plus Hubby has been to Nigeria 4 times this year and about the same last year so we added the stamped pages of his passport showing the visits. Also a friend of mine was denied settlement Visa last month and one of the reasons is that she didn't state she knew her husband the 2 times she applied for visit visa but her records show that they had met as at that time. I fall into that category but they still gave me the visa...Thank God. Yaaay. The point is if you feel you are lacking in one area, do an overload of the one you have to prove that you have that area covered.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Thank you everyone once more, Nandos crew, are new members still welcome

Wow

God bless you sista amazing news yay. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im gathering all my final documents now, hubby applying in November, I have told him to get his TB cert.

He is also getting a criminal record check with the police, so that he can work in security here once he arrives and does the relevant tests for his licence, this is not for immigration though, but told him is a good idea, luckily i know many people in the security industry here and they enquired for me wink

I am looking to pay for his application fees and the nhs surcharges on my credit card, so im hoping i can login to his acc and pay the fees

Have you got your ticket? Would be lovely to keep in contact smiley

Stay blessed, Kind regards

Karen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Wow

God bless you sista amazing news yay. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im gathering all my final documents now, hubby applying in November, I have told him to get his TB cert.

He is also getting a criminal record check with the police, so that he can work in security here once he arrives and does the relevant tests for his licence, this is not for immigration though, but told him is a good idea, luckily i know many people in the security industry here and they enquired for me wink

I am looking to pay for his application fees and the nhs surcharges on my credit card, so im hoping i can login to his acc and pay the fees

Have you got your ticket? Would be lovely to keep in contact smiley

Stay blessed, Kind regards

Karen

Hallo Karen,

Thank you very much. I got your email request, I will keep in touch.

Please don't let your hubby rush to get the TB cert as it has a 3 month validity.

You will be able to pay for the application and nhs surcharge, just log on to his account and effect payment with your credit card.

No, I haven't bought ticket yet, I will soon, I am giving one month notice at work first.

All the best with your application.

Warm Regards

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2015
newbie715:

Hallo Karen,

Thank you very much. I got your email request, I will keep in touch.

Please don't let your hubby rush to get the TB cert as it has a 3 month validity.

You will be able to pay for the application and nhs surcharge, just log on to his account and effect payment with your credit card.

No, I haven't bought ticket yet, I will soon, I am giving one month notice at work first.

All the best with your application.

Warm Regards

Ok great yes, i will do that then wink

I told hubby to get this in October, and told him to travel to his university to get his documents from when he graduated too.

My husbands uncle was very impressed with my file, I have done a table of contents for the whole folder and all in date order, including our pictures, i done a spreadsheet with all the data from my pay slips, kinda at a glance thing, before the actual payslips, its just a matter of adding all the upto date payslips and bank statements now smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2015
tp2:
Good day. Got married last month and we're applying for my visa this month. Please do I need the English language test for my spouse visa? I'm a Nigerian and a graduate. Thanks

Congratulations on your new Marriage, I hope it all goes smoothly

My hubby and I got married 25th March and we are waiting until November to apply, I don't want to rush it, I have all the docs ready now, just adding a few more up until the application date then he is good to go smiley

I will follow to see how you are doing with the whole process

Karen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Freshest04:
Hi everyone, Its testimony time!!! Yayyyy!!! After months of waiting, dear visa is here grin grin. I was tensed cos hubby wasn't called unlike the timelines I have seen on this forum.

Here's my timeline
May 21, 2015- submitted application online
May 26th - Went for biometrics and was interviewed
May 27th - recieved email from UKVI that they have received my application.
June 8th - supporting documents received by Sheffield. Note that I didn't receive an email to this effect, just the postal delivery report. I thought this as unusual unlike what I have seen on this forum, but hubby told me not to get worried.
And so the wait began, it was a long wait. I was waiting to hear hubby say he has been invited for an interview. For where, no info.
Jul 30th - hubby contacted UKVI via email requesting an update
Jul 31st - emailed response of no current updates. We were asked to provide info for case to be expedited
Aug 2nd - Case escalated
Aug 4th -Email from UKVI stating the application in question is awaiting ECO assessment
Aug 6th - Received an email from UKVI that a decision have been made. I experienced an intense session of heart palpitations. Hubby was not called for an interview and I was so scared it meant a refusal. Most timelines I have read, have that interview and then a positive response. He thought it probably meant our application was well arranged... lol. He was right grin
Aug 7th - Supporting documents returned to hubby. (we were both confused as d photocopies were returned, but all na tension)
Aug 10th - Email from teleperfomance that passport is ready collection
Aug 11th - Taadah!!!! Passport collected, visa stamped 4th Aug!! Hubby and I are over excited and extremely grateful to God.

Thanks girlfio,Lexusgs430 and everyone for ur contributions on this forum. I hope my timeline helps someone in need of answers.

So no interview, that's interesting, Congratulations to you ...this forum has alot of good luck ay

Stay blessed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tp2(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thanks Karen, i'll sure keep you posted
Portsmouth86:

Congratulations on your new Marriage, I hope it all goes smoothly

My hubby and I got married 25th March and we are waiting until November to apply, I don't want to rush it, I have all the docs ready now, just adding a few more up until the application date then he is good to go smiley

I will follow to see how you are doing with the whole process

Karen

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi All,

this is going to be really long, i just want to check i have everything so far for my husbands application smiley

Flight Itineraries
• Virgin Atlantic Airways-booking confirmation ET2Y5M 22/10/2014-05/11/2014(2weeks) 6 pages
• Virgin Atlantic Airways- e-Ticket number 9322164924267 for booking ET2Y5M 2 Pages
• Scanned copy of Passport showing Visa and immigration stamps 2 pages
• Virgin Atlantic Airways-booking confirmation BHH278 21/03/2015-01/04/2015(12days) 6 pages
• Virgin Atlantic Airways- e-Ticket number 9322165365064 for booking BHH278 2 pages
• Virgin Atlantic Airways- Check in confirmation (Online) 4 pages
• Scanned copy of Passport data and Visas and immigration stamps 2 pages

Communication
•Rebtel – Account Activity itemised call and SMS listings Dated 10/07/2014-31/10/2015
Totalling 1 year, 3 months and 21 days of communications.

Mobile top ups sent to my Husband’s mobile
• 21st August 2014 1500 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 3rd September 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 26th September 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 11th October 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 5th November 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 15th November 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 27th November 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 5th December 2014 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 24th January 2015 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 1st February 2015 3000 Naira, via Rebtel (listed in the Account activity above)
• 14th March 2015 3618 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page
• 8th April 2015 3618 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page
• 8th May 2015 3618 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page
• 5th June 2015 3618 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page
• 3rd July 2015 3618 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page
• 5th August 2015 3181 Naira Via Ezetop 1 page

Photos / Relationship
• Marriage Certificate 1 page
• Photos, including wedding 64 photos in total
o 26x photos from my stay in Oct-Nov 2014 7 pages
o 11x casual photos from Mar-Apr 3 pages
o 23x wedding Photos taken on our wedding day Wednesday 25th March 2015 3 pages (dbl)
o 4x photos of our home in the UK, this is not long after I moved into the Flat. 1 page

Accommodation:
• Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreement contract started 05/04/2015 4 pages
• Emails to and from Imuve lettings, securing apartment prior to going to Nigeria 5 pages
• Floor planner designed to show the layout of the property 1 page
• BT home telephone bills , April, May, June, July, August, September & October 34 pages
• SSE Southern electric Bills
• TV Licence printout from online account , plus payment plan 6 pages
• Council Tax statement (showing 25% single occupancy discount) 1 page
• Letter from Landlady to state my husband can reside in the apartment 1 page

Financial & Employment:
• Natwest Bank Statement 11/10/2014-12/01/2015 Platinum Account (Salary) 9 pages
• Natwest Bank Statement 13/01/2015-10/04/2015 Select Account (Nigeria spending) 1 page
• Natwest Bank Statement 13/01/2015-10/04/2015 Platinum Account (Salary) 9 pages
• Natwest Bank Statement 11/04/2015-10/07/2015 Select Account (Bills Account) 3 pages
• Natwest Bank Statement 11/04/2015-10/07/2015 Platinum Account (Salary) 9 pages
• Natwest Bank Statement 11/07/2015-12/08/2015 Platinum Account (Salary & Bills) 5 pages
• Letter from employer Affinion International Confirming type of employment/salary
• P60 Tax year to 5th April 2014 Salary total 2013-2014 £20481.45 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/04/2014 Gross pay £1885.53 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/05/2014 Gross pay £2187.11 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/06/2014 Gross pay £1906.10 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/07/2014 Gross pay £2147.67 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/08/2014 Gross pay £1960.33 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/09/2014 Gross pay £1812.43 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/10/2014 Gross pay £3335.26 Redundancy Pay net £8927.05 1 page
• HM Revenue & Customs P45 employee copy total pay to date: £15234.43 1 page
• Payslip SSE (Southern Electric) 21/11/2014 Gross pay £984.15 1 page
• Resignation letter to SSE as took position at former employer Affinion for higher salary 2 pages
• Letter from SSE re final salary overpayment repaid back £266.91 with breakdown 1 page
• Payslip SSE (Southern Electric) 23/12/2014 Gross pay £1405.93 (repaid the above) 1 page
• Payslip SSE (Southern Electric) replacement after I repaid overpayment Gross pay £938.53 1 page
• Affinion International Remuneration Job offer of Travel consultant Salary £16000 + £2400 night shift allowance
totalling £18400 commission possible started 5th January 2015 2 pages
• Payslip Affinion International 28/01/2015 Gross pay £1416.10 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/02/2015 Gross pay £1533.33 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/03/2015 Gross pay £1431.75 (Pension+ Sick deducted) 1 page
• P60 Tax year to 5th April 2015 Salary total 2014-2015 £4381.18 (SSE and Affinion) 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/04/2015 Gross pay £1493.33 (Pension-£40.00) 1 page
• Letter Confirming increased Availability new salary £16426.66 + £2400 night (£18826.66) 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/05/2015 Gross pay £1763.97 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/06/2015 Gross pay £1590.01 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/07/2015 Gross pay £2051.75 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/08/2015 Gross pay £1615.20 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/09/2015 Gross pay £TBA 1 page
• Payslip Affinion International 28/10/2015 Gross pay £TBA 1 page

Other/ Miscellaneous
• UK Border Agency Sponsorship Undertaking form SU07/12 (not sure if required) 1 page
• Azimo transfer receipt, sent to hubby for support 10001.09 Naira 27/05/15 (£34 1 page
• Azimo transfer receipt, sent to hubby for support 3181.60 Naira 21/06/15 (£13) 1 page
• Azimo transfer receipt sent to hubby for support 8172.25 Naira 14/07/15 (£28) 1 page
• Azimo transfer receipt sent to hubby for support 19998.45 Naira 30/07/15 (£62) 1 page

this is all my evidence so far, just got to add the final few months as in pay slips and bank statements, this is copied from the table of contents page i am putting at the front of the ring binder.

so please advise if i have left anything out, note this is just my evidence as my husbands sponsor smiley

sorry for the length lol

Karen

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
justwise:
Please continue posting your enquiries here, the previous thread has reached and passed 100 pages.

Part1 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.0.html

. . .sorry for the inconvenience grin
[left][/left]
Hello House,
This is my first time on nairaland, I hope this is the right way to make enquiry.
I have my determination letter that was allowed on the 31/07/2015, since them, I've not receive any phone call from the Home office. Please, I want to know how long I might need to wait, or if there is any other way to go about this process. Any advice will be highly appreciated as my wife is ill and needs to have an operation, she need me to care for the kids.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Soloehis76:
[left][/left]
Hello House,
This is my first time on nairaland, I hope this is the right way to make enquiry.
I have my determination letter that was allowed on the 31/07/2015, since them, I've not receive any phone call from the Home office. Please, I want to know how long I might need to wait, or if there is any other way to go about this process. Any advice will be highly appreciated as my wife is ill and needs to have an operation, she need me to care for the kids.

Patience is a virtue. Or alternatively, send a compassionate email to them explaining the change of circumstances. Your application might be expedited.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello House
thanks for your response Lexusgs 430, where do I need to write to, could that be Sheffield, Abuja or Lagos?
just in case I don't write to them, what is the maximum time u think I could wait?
Sorry I did say my kind of visa in my first email, it's Settlement visa.

How do I write a compassionate letter without sounding commanding and desperate?

And also, when we made the initial appeal, the judge allowed the it to expedite b/cos of my wife illness.

Thanks,
Soloehis76.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Samvicky:
@Willwin2:
My hubby & I sent the mail to Consular.Lagos@fco.gov.uk but they did not reply the mail. They only rang me on phone to come with my passport to Victoria Island for an interview.
Willwin, u won and got your letter of determination before me and they are yet to reach you. Please bro, send them a mail and attached the letter you got from the judge.

Hello Samvicky,
I think I need your help cos I am facing that similar problem. I will want your help with the way the letter was written.
Your help will be kindly appreciated.
Thanks soloehis76.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
[Hello, I got my determination letter 15th of April, I have had to chase them up nothing yet, but it is progressing slow, just have to wait, but I would advise start chasing them now with email. ]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Soloehis76:
Hello House
thanks for your response Lexusgs 430, where do I need to write to, could that be Sheffield, Abuja or Lagos?
just in case I don't write to them, what is the maximum time u think I could wait?
Sorry I did say my kind of visa in my first email, it's Settlement visa.

How do I write a compassionate letter without sounding commanding and desperate?

And also, when we made the initial appeal, the judge allowed the it to expedite b/cos of my wife illness.

Thanks,
Soloehis76.

Send your letter an cc all 3 locations. A compassionate letter is a desperate for plea(don't worry about sounding commanding or desperate)
Just word it accordingly clearly stating your case in a polite and as professional as can be.

How long you might wait for? Would be dependent on the workload they are presently experiencing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Send your letter an cc all 3 locations. A compassionate letter is a desperate for plea(don't worry about sounding commanding or desperate)
Just word it accordingly clearly stating your case in a polite and as professional as can be.

How long you might wait for? Would be dependent on the workload they are presently experiencing.

Thanks again, I think am going to need your help with how to go about writing it. I hope am not asking too much?
Kindly
Soloehis
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 27, 2015
willwin2:
[Hello, I got my determination letter 15th of April, I have had to chase them up nothing yet, but it is progressing slow, just have to wait, but I would advise start chasing them now with email. ]

Hello willwin2
Really! Your determination letter since 15th of Apirl? I can't believe this. Where, who have you contracted and what are they telling you?

Hello Samvicky,
I think I need your help cos I am facing that similar problem. I will want your help with the way the letter was written. You can please, send a similar simple direct to my email: solehis76@yahoo.com.
Your help will be kindly appreciated.
Thanks soloehis76.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone in the House,
I need help on how to write a compassionate letter to HO, okay, the thing is that, my initial settlement spouse visa was denied, we made appeal and my wife situation change during the appeal period due to health issues. So the Judge expedite the appeal, the appeal was also allowed on the 14/06/2015 and I got the determination letter on the 1/07/2015.
I want to write to Home office on the ground of this health issue, since I don't want to make mistakes, I need help/ hints about to present it professional. I really do need help.
[color=#990000][/color]

Thanks,
Soloehis76.
[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Soloehis76:
[left][/left]
Hello House,

There is no time limit for this, many have waited for more than a month before hearing from them.

You can contact the embassy by phone or email with your Ref for follow up.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

There is no time limit for this, many have waited for more than a month before hearing from them.

You can contact the embassy by phone or email with your Ref for follow up.

@justwise please, can u help me with the phone numbers to call? And the emails addresses as well.
Thx in anticipation
Soloehis76.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Soloehis76:

@justwise please, can u help me with the phone numbers to call? And the emails addresses as well.
Thx in anticipation
Soloehis76.

Their contact details must be in one of the documents you have already, you can always try this VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

Their contact details must be in one of the documents you have already, you can always try this VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Okay, thanks @justwise.
Phone numbers if there is any.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Finally o, sent me email yesterday to send my passport with tb test.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
willwin2:
Finally o, sent me email yesterday to send my passport with tb test.

Congratulations, I am really happy for you, it's been a long wait for you, God willing, it will be over pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sarahska(f): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
I got this from ukba two days back(same day as my bday): The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office is now ready to issue you a UK Visa. To complete this process we require that you submit your passport to our office at:

International Operations & Visas
Sheffield Visa Section
Vulcan House Iron, 4th Floor
6 Millsands
Sheffield
S3 8NU

It is recommended that an international courier is used to submit your passport.

Justwise thanks so much for those mails,God bless you. I pray it wont take so long to get my passport back after fighting settlement visa appeal since Oct 2014.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sarahska(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
For those waiting for detemination letter or call letter,its best to tell your spouse to get his/her MP involved. I had my appeal in March but didnt get the determination letter until my husband contacted his MP ,who sent a mail to Sheffield. Sheffield sent the determination letter the same week the MP (JUNE 9)sent the mail.

We started waiting for call letter,after 2months and nothing,we contacted the same MP ,she sent another mail to them this week Tuesday(Aug. 25). I got the call letter on thursday(Aug 27) ,same day as my bday.

Submitted my passport,tb cert and a copy of the printed call letter today through dhl. The best email to use is: VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Hope this will help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.