Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038768 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Faithadunni: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ToyinNick:
Hello house, I need a response to this question please, justwise, and co
I got a decision email below, and 2mins after, I got another email saying I should send a prepaid envelope. I don't know why they would send me that because I have sent a prepaid envelope a week before I got the email...I really dont know if the Home office is pranking me with the decision email and prepaid envelope. Can you please lemme know what's going on to see if this is a fake email or not...I have sent an envelope already.
Moreover the email is strange because it's so quick...I only submitted my documents on the 26th September...could this be true, it's barely up to a month, and I did not pay the priority fee...na wa o!
Dear .........,
Regarding Visa Application: GWF.......
For: Name
A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.
Applications submitted in Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul, and Lagos Visa Application Centres will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.
Applications submitted at the mobile VAC in Abidjan will be returned by courier directly to the address you have provided.
You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.
Kind regards,
Sheffield Visa Section

Hello ToyinNick, wow that is quick oh. My husband submitted 7 weeks ago and he is still waiting for a reply.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by papiwos: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
she was unemployed before this new job. she just came into nigeria sept this year. wanted to know if i can apply for spouse visa on that reason .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Yes oo
Faithadunni:

Hello ToyinNick, wow that is quick oh. My husband submitted 7 weeks ago and he is still waiting for a reply.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2015
I got a decision email below, and 2mins after, I got another email saying I should send a prepaid envelope. I don't know why they would send me that because I have sent a prepaid envelope a week before I got the email...I really dont know if the Home office is pranking me with the decision email and prepaid envelope. Can you please lemme know what's going on to see if this is a fake email or not...I have sent an envelope already.
Moreover the email is strange because it's so quick...I only submitted my documents on the 26th September...could this be true, it's barely up to a month, and I did not pay the priority fee...na wa o!
Dear .........,
A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.
Applications submitted in Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul, and Lagos Visa Application Centres will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.
Applications submitted at the mobile VAC in Abidjan will be returned by courier directly to the address you have provided.
You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.
Kind regards,
Sheffield Visa Section

ToyinNick:
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi Midmenconsult...I got the same email as you saying a decision has been made.
Please how long did it take for you to get another email and how long did it take for you to receive the passport. Hoping to hear from you soon.

midmenconsult:
I picked up my package from teleperformance in VI yesterday and did not open it till the door of my hotel room was firmly locked behind me....I got my Visa cheesy
I want to appreciate @Lexusgs430 who first responded to my request for Information almost 3 months ago when I decided to come back to Nigeria to reapply for my spouse visa having been rejected an in-country application in the UK last year. I overstayed in the UK for almost 10 years and decided enough was enough...it was indeed the best decision I ever made. I also want to appreciate @justwise for managing and coordinating this forum. Well that's me done and I am going back to meet my madam after almost 3 months apart. I will still be a part of this forum to provide assistance to anyone going through something similar to what I went through.For those who are still waiting, anticipating I say" Never give up". Bless y'all!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omidan21: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
HELLO ALLLLL!~!!!!

Yes please I need attention to my request

I dont understand some peeps here saying they are waiting for 7 weeks

I thought the administrative review states 28 days.

My sister awaits admin review and this is the third week

does this mean they put 28days for just time frame sake, or these visa consular adheres to it and you all think we shld be expecting their feedback anytime soon

I will appreciate your response
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
ToyinNick:
Dear .........,
Kind regards,
Sheffield Visa Section

This is a standard email nothing strange or unexpected about it, every visa applicant receive it when decision is made on their application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
omidan21:
HELLO ALLLLL!~!!!!

Yes please I need attention to my request

I dont understand some peeps here saying they are waiting for 7 weeks

I thought the administrative review states 28 days.

My sister awaits admin review and this is the third week

does this mean they put 28days for just time frame sake, or these visa consular adheres to it and you all think we shld be expecting their feedback anytime soon

I will appreciate your response

Did your sister apply for spouse visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aishajane:
And pls is using an immigration solicitor important when applying for spousal visa?

Not at all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omidan21: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes Just wise

Spouse dependent Visa

She was denied only on the basis that they didnt see enough evidence to prove they ve been in courtship for a long time

Now they attached all whatsapp correspondence, skype messages , mobile report from UK ( hubby printed using his own UK mobile )

so is it that the timeline for review varies, i was thinking 28 days is the fixed constant timeline for admin review
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Winso26: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello guys, below is the message I just received from Sheffield. My questions now is, when will it get to my VAC? When should I go for collection?

"A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section"

Thanks all for your help,
Winso26.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
omidan21:
Yes Just wise

Spouse dependent Visa

She was denied only on the basis that they didnt see enough evidence to prove they ve been in courtship for a long time

Now they attached all whatsapp correspondence, skype messages , mobile report from UK ( hubby printed using his own UK mobile )

so is it that the timeline for review varies,i was thinking 28 days is the fixed constant timeline for admin review

Is her husband a studying in the UK or a permanent resident?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Winso26:
Hello guys, below is the message I just received from Sheffield. My questions now is, when will it get to my VAC? When should I go for collection?

"A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section"

Thanks all for your help,
Winso26.

You will be informed when it gets to VAC
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi Justwise, I have sent a prepaid envelope already a week before I got this email. I am just wondering why they would say I should send it again
justwise:

This is a standard email nothing strange or unexpected about it, every visa applicant receive it when decision is made on their application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
ToyinNick:
Hi Justwise, I have sent a prepaid envelope already a week before I got this email. I am just wondering why they would say I should send it again

I can't see where they asked you to send it again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Justwise, It was after the decision making email that I got another email 2 mins after that I should send it. I just didn't put the email in here cos of the length. They said I should send it to Sheffield (the same email format used for the pre paid envelope email)
justwise:
[/b]

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omidan21: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Just wise

Thanks her Husband is studying in the UK

PHD.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
omidan21:
Hello Just wise

Thanks her Husband is studying in the UK

PHD.

Have you contacted them?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi Justwise, I didn't initially post the prepaid email here. However, it was 2mins after the decision email that I received this message below, which is similar to the normal prepaid envelope email

Dear Name of Applicant,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF...
For: Name of Applicant

We are in receipt of a Visa Application for the above named person. We have noted that no pre-paid return envelope has been provided with the documents submitted by the above named applicant or their sponsor. Please provide a suitable sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address.

We will be unable to despatch your documents until we receive a pre-paid envelope.

Please send to:
Sheffield Visa Section
Vulcan House Iron, Floor 4
6 Millsands
Sheffield
S3 8NH

Please note that the applicant’s passport will not be despatched in this method and will instead be available for collection from the Visa Application Centre that the application was made at. Notification will be sent from the staff at the Visa Application Centre when the passport is ready for collection.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

justwise:
[/b]

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Winso26: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi Everyone, please I need help with my TB certificate. I just got a call from the VAC that my passport just arrived at their office, that I should pick it up tomorrow, but my TB certificate valid until 29th of this month, but am planning to travel with it on the 28th of this month. Is there going to be any problem if I used it? Please, someone with good ideal should advice quickly.

Thanks for all your good advices as always,
Winso26
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 3:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Winso26:
Hi Everyone, please I need help with my TB certificate. I just got a call from the VAC that my passport just arrived at their office, that I should pick it up tomorrow, but my TB certificate valid until 29th of this month, but am planning to travel with it on the 28th of this month. Is there going to be any problem if I used it? Please, someone with good ideal should advice quickly.

Winso26

if you have been granted the visa, I don't think you will be asked for this on arrival its very rare, and it has a 6 month validity.

I'm sure someone will clarify, or you could contact the IOM and ask them smiley i have asked them numerous things and they email back pretty fast

For travel inquiries/concession fares, please contact us:

Tel: +234 (0) 816 754 8994; +234 (0) 805 391 6641; +234 (0) 818 538 4661

E-mail: iomlagosops@iom.int
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Winso26:

Winso26

Hi Winso26,

Congratulations.

From what you said you still have one day before the expiry, you'd be fine. From my personal experience, mine expired more than one month before I travelled, (my TB test for peculiar reasons had only 3 months validity), they asked me for the TB test at immigration and I told them I didn't have it with me, they still let me in although I came in with my hubby. So I believe you'd be fine.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! VISA GRANTED...IN LESS THAN A MONTH... NO interview for him and I (was told that it was because they are not doing interviews for settlement at the moment, but for student visa people) ...All the glory unto the Lord God Almighty!!!
I think the VAF reference no shows that you have a visa, cos that is what it's on my husband's passport.

I don't even know where to start but to firstly thank God Almighty, and to thank the people God has used via this channel.
Here is my Timeline:
I submitted the online Application 1st week in September..I used a Lawyer, paid him 800quid, but trust me he did nothing, only wrote a letter, and the letter was filled with vocabs and spelling errors. I used this lawyer cos my dad insisted. I didn't wanna disobey him, so I took that as a sacrifice.
Even after I sent the letter to my hubby in Nigeria, we had to make lots, and I mean lots of corrections, even on the Financial req form and bio form, we had to print them out again to amend it...it was the biggest mistake of my life, but like I said, it's a sacrifice...800quid gone for nothing.

Submitted online on the 1st week in September.
We booked appointment for 18th September
However when my husband got to the TLS, they told him that his name was not there. I had to call the lawyer insulting him, and asking him why he wouldn't know all these stuffs. The TLS boss told my husband to give him the username and password that the lawyer used, the lawyer was saying he can't give him, I was really pissed (But I want to let you guys know that in all things, always give thanks...assuming he did an interview on that day with someone and was refused - I had to accept my fate).. To cut the long story short, he was told to book for another appointment, we booked for 21st September,Monday
He went to do his biometric, submitted his bio form, the financial req form, passport, and tb. They asked for his birth cert, he said he didn't know he was meant to bring it. They told him to send it with the supporting docs to me and for me (who's based in UK) to send it to Sheffield.

After all these stuff, he gave my aunt the document cos she was coming to UK the following week. I received the documents on the 25th September.
I sent the doc to sheffield the next day 26th September, Saturday, to UKBA (Not the vulcan house), and it was received and signed cos I used special delivery.
I went online, searched for the address again, and I was seeing different address...I was confused and grew some grey hair cos of sthe stress (lol). I kept calling the embassy, they kept charging me, but I was not bothered.
At the end of the day, I sent a letter (using special delivery) telling them my situation that I sent my doc and I have not received any confirmation. I received an email that they've received the documents...I was still confused cos I wanted to be sure because I sent my docs in 2 envelopes cos of the weight of documents, so I wanted to know if they got the 2 envelopes. At the end of the day, I was satisfied my documents were received (bearing in mind that it was after lots of hassles and problem from me, and God's help)
I was so confident cos I got my docs complete, and I am not a fraudster, and my relationship is genuine)
In a nutshell, I got an email to send a prepaid envelope for them to send my documents back (up till now, they've not sent it)
Just last week WED (Oct21), I got an email that a decision has been made (on Tuesday)
I was expecting another email saying the passport is ready for collection, but no avail, it's been a week now.
My husband, who is in Nigeria told me that maybe he should go to lagos and he might receive a call from TLS, and I said ok. He got to lagos today and decided to go to this TLS IKEJA, wanted to know if they've received his passport (cos there was no call or email). To my greatest surprise and his, they told him that his passport is ready for collection (na wa o).
They told him to give them the checklist they gave him when he did his biometric, but that is with me...So they said he should go and do an affidavit and get a police report before they can give him his passport. He ran to do it, and now he's gotten his passport with visa stamped to live the country before Nov 27....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

My advise to people...don't use a lawyer...follow this thread, pray, have faith.
My processing took just less than a month.
I swear down I'm happy that all these things are over.
I am using this opportunity to pray for those who are waiting, I pray that you will hear good news in Jesus name, Amen.

MY HUSBAND IS HAPPY AS WELL AND I WILL TRY TO BOOK HIS TICKET VERY SOON.......God bless!!!

justwise:
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! VISA GRANTED...IN LESS THAN A MONTH (maybe because when they asked in the form when you wish to travel, and I put October, maybe thats y it was quick)... NO interview for him and I (was told that it was because they are not doing interviews for settlement at the moment, but for student visa people) ...All the glory unto the Lord God Almighty!!!
I think the VAF reference number shows that you have a visa, cos that is what is on my husband's passport.

I don't even know where to start but to firstly thank God Almighty, and to thank the people God has used via this channel.
Here is my Timeline:
I submitted the online Application 1st week in September..I used a Lawyer, paid him 800quid, but trust me he did nothing, only wrote a letter, and the letter was filled with vocabs and spelling errors. I used this lawyer cos my dad insisted. I didn't wanna disobey him, so I took that as a sacrifice.
Even after I sent the letter to my hubby in Nigeria, we had to make lots, and I mean lots of corrections, even on the Financial req form and bio form, we had to print them out again to amend it...it was the biggest mistake of my life, but like I said, it's a sacrifice...800quid gone for nothing.

However when my husband got to the TLS, they told him that his name was not there. I had to call the lawyer insulting him, and asking him why he wouldn't know all these stuffs. The TLS boss told my husband to give him the username and password that the lawyer used, the lawyer was saying he can't give him, I was really pissed (But I want to let you guys know that in all things, always give thanks...assuming he did an interview on that day with someone and was refused - I had to accept my fate).. To cut the long story short, he was told to book for another appointment, we booked for 21st September,Monday
He went to do his biometric, submitted his bio form, the financial req form, passport, and tb. They asked for his birth cert, he said he didn't know he was meant to bring it. They told him to send it with the supporting docs to me and for me (who's based in UK) to send it to Sheffield.

After all these stuff, he gave my aunt the document cos she was coming to UK the following week. I received the documents on the 25th September.
I sent the doc to sheffield the next day 26th September, Saturday, to UKBA (Not the vulcan house), and it was received and signed cos I used special delivery.
I went online, searched for the address again, and I was seeing different address...I was confused and grew some grey hair cos of sthe stress (lol). I kept calling the embassy, they kept charging me, but I was not bothered.
At the end of the day, I sent a letter (using special delivery) telling them my situation that I sent my doc and I have not received any confirmation. I received an email that they've received the documents...I was still confused cos I wanted to be sure because I sent my docs in 2 envelopes cos of the weight of documents, so I wanted to know if they got the 2 envelopes. At the end of the day, I was satisfied my documents were received (bearing in mind that it was after lots of hassles and problem from me, and God's help)
I was so confident cos I got my docs complete, and I am not a fraudster, and my relationship is genuine)
In a nutshell, I got an email to send a prepaid envelope for them to send my documents back (up till now, they've not sent it)
Just last week WED (Oct21), I got an email that a decision has been made (on Tuesday)
I was expecting another email saying the passport is ready for collection, but no avail, it's been a week now.
My husband, who is in Nigeria told me that maybe he should go to lagos and he might receive a call from TLS, and I said ok. He got to lagos today and decided to go to this TLS IKEJA, wanted to know if they've received his passport (cos there was no call or email). To my greatest surprise and his, they told him that his passport is ready for collection (na wa o).
They told him to give them the checklist they gave him when he did his biometric, but that is with me...So they said he should go and do an affidavit and get a police report before they can give him his passport. He ran to do it, and now he's gotten his passport with visa stamped to live the country before Nov 27....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

My advise to people...don't use a lawyer...follow this thread, pray, have faith.
I am using this opportunity to pray for those who are waiting, I pray that you will hear good news in Jesus name, Amen.

MY HUSBAND IS HAPPY AS WELL AND I WILL TRY TO BOOK HIS TICKET VERY SOON.......God bless!!!

Faithadunni:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Winso26: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hello everyone in the house, I got my passport today with the visa stamp inside.

I want to use this opportunity to say big thank you to justwise, lexusgs430, Portsmouth86 and all who contributed to this success.

Wow, I am short of words.
Thanks everyone

Winso26

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Winso26:
Hello everyone in the house, I got my passport today with the visa stamp inside.

I want to use this opportunity to say big thank you to justwise, lexusgs430, Portsmouth86 and all who contributed to this success.

Thanks everyone

Winso26

Our charge is a full day out at Nandos!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Winso26:

Thanks everyone

Winso26

Congratulations, im so happy for you.

My hubby is applying in the next week or so, I am getting all my documents copied for back up at the mo.

excited, many are getting granted visas here eh smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 12:53am On Oct 28, 2015
ToyinNick:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! VISA GRANTED...IN LESS THAN A MONTH... NO interview for him and I (was told that it was because they are not doing interviews for settlement at the moment, but for student visa people) ...All the glory unto the Lord God Almighty!!!
I think the VAF reference no shows that you have a visa, cos that is what it's on my husband's passport.

Here is my Timeline:

They told him to give them the checklist they gave him when he did his biometric, but that is with me...So they said he should go and do an affidavit and get a police report before they can give him his passport. He ran to do it, and now he's gotten his passport with[b] visa stamped to live the country before Nov 27[/b]....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

Do you get told you need to leave the country by a specific date?

Do you think i should get hubby to get an affidavit and Police check too? (applying in a week or two)

congratulations to you both, you must be jumping about on a high hehe smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Congratulations, im so happy for you.

My hubby is applying in the next week or so, I am getting all my documents copied for back up at the mo.

excited, many are getting granted visas here eh smiley

Prior Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by newbie715: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Congratulations ToyinNick and Winso26. I am very happy for both of you smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oreskid: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=ToyinNick post=39420279]Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! VISA GRANTED...IN LESS THAN A MONTH... NO interview for him and I (was told that it was because they are not doing interviews for settlement at the moment, but for student visa people) ...All the glory unto the Lord God Almighty!!!

Here is my Timeline:

Congratulations ToyinNick, we are waiting for our good news too. Happy for you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ToyinNick: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks o Newbie
newbie715:
Congratulations ToyinNick and Winso26. I am very happy for both of you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.