Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1039352 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 3:44pm On May 25, 2016
Hi everyone

Please can someone help explain this email to me. I sent email to the tribunal regarding my husband appeal. They sent this email back and am a bit confused.

The IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to the Appellant, Representative (if applicable) and Respondent on the 01/12/2016. This notice is for your information only as it is for the Embassy to action.

We can confirm that we have received the respondent bundle.

No further action is required from you at this stage.

Please quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in all correspondence when contacting us, as we may not be able to assist you without it.

**Please note that a Sponsor is only entitled to receive the Notice of Hearing. No other document will be sent to a Sponsor**
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
Does wrong partner's passport's expiry date affect visa, if submitting a new application with wrong passport expiry date with my passport to embassy to stamp visa on it?
Because my partner's passport was expired
Kindly answer
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 12:18am On May 26, 2016
Davdar:
Hi everyone

Please can someone help explain this email to me. I sent email to the tribunal regarding my husband appeal. They sent this email back and am a bit confused.

The IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to the Appellant, Representative (if applicable) and Respondent on the 01/12/2016. This notice is for your information only as it is for the Embassy to action.

Please quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in all correspondence when contacting us, as we may not be able to assist you without it.

**Please note that a Sponsor is only entitled to receive the Notice of Hearing. No other document will be sent to a Sponsor**

Please try call them so you can get to understand the information clearly. But it's like you might be going for a hearing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 12:29am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Fifi123 post=45971991]Does wrong partner's passport's expiry date affect visa, if submitting a new application with wrong passport expiry date with my passport to embassy to stamp visa on it?
Kindly answer [/quote

How come the wrong expiring date don't you have the photocopy attach to the application?

The Embassy will not issue a visa on an expired passport.

But if is your partner's passport that has expired you can still get the visa on your passport if your passport is still valid. As far the permit on your partner's passport is valid as well.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 12:37am On May 26, 2016
Fifi123:
Good morning All.
Which form shall I fill in and submit it with passport to embassy. Is it the same what I filled in firstly. must I fill in it exactly like first one?
Thank you.
Submit your passport with the letter you received from the embassy that the decision has been overturned that's all you need.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 5:03am On May 26, 2016
What is the maximum duration between the success of the appeal and the submit of the passport to the Embassy to stamp visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 8:44am On May 26, 2016
if your partners passport expired , that is fine... but if yours has expired you should go get a new one ASAP.... because embassies only give valid visa on valid passport... @dday101 is right no embassy will issue visa on expired passport

Fifi123:
Does wrong partner's passport's expiry date affect visa, if submitting a new application with wrong passport expiry date with my passport to embassy to stamp visa on it?
Kindly answer
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 8:51am On May 26, 2016
Davdar:
Hi everyone

Appeal process is a waiting game.... as they said you will have to do nothing but to wait... your sponsor will receive notice of hearing.., Just HOPE and PRAY...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2016
Fifi123:
Kindly answer

Of course it will, you can't submit an expired passport for visa application. It's 6 months minimum validity
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2016
Fifi123:
What is the maximum duration between the success of the appeal and the submit of the passport to the Embassy to stamp visa.

Non..they will contact you on their own time scale
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dotcomnamename: 6:35pm On May 26, 2016
justwise:

Non..they will contact you on their own time scale

Justwise, please your help is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas/20#45992167
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gingeruno: 7:57am On May 28, 2016
Hi guys... I just got here and i am reading through the thread. still havent seen anything about requirements.

please can someone tell me the requirements for a spousal visa from my part and my fiance part?

he is coming back next month and we will get a court wedding, apply for the visa, while we plan our main wedding.

i was denied a travel visa in april because i didnt include my financial statement (i thought i didnt need to because he was sponsoring). will this affect my current visa? I have traveled to UK for studies and with my family before

and do i need to include any financial evidence from my side. i am currently self employed and working to register a company for my business but everything is still in the process.

thanks all
much love
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2016
gingeruno:
Hi guys... I just got here and i am reading through the thread. still havent seen anything about requirements.

please can someone tell me the requirements for a spousal visa from my part and my fiance part?

he is coming back next month and we will get a court wedding, apply for the visa, while we plan our main wedding.

i was denied a travel visa in april because i didnt include my financial statement (i thought i didnt need to because he was sponsoring). will this affect my current visa? I have traveled to UK for studies and with my family before

and do i need to include any financial evidence from my side. i am currently self employed and working to register a company for my business but everything is still in the process.

thanks all
much love

Keep reading because just about all successful applicants here listed their list of documents most especially few months ago.

You can not read half of this thread let alone the whole thread without seeing more than enough information for your application.

Please take your time and read this thread because your questions are answered already

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dtbg28: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
Pls, anyone heard of NARIC UK? I hold a bachelors degree, do i still need the English test?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gingeruno: 10:51am On May 28, 2016
justwise:

Keep reading because just about all successful applicants here listed their list of documents most especially few months ago.

You can not read half of this thread let alone the whole thread without seeing more than enough information for your application.

Please take your time and read this thread because your questions are answered already

ok thanks... i have seen some with requirements.

in my case i applied for a visiting visa in April, and was denied for not including my own financial statements. My fiance was my sponsor but i listed him as a good friend as he had not proposed to me then.

Do you think it will affect my application if in June I apply for a spouse visa with him again.

Also: i just want to confirm that all financial records required are of that of my sponsor alone... do i need to include mine? (this was what caused me being refused last time.)

thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2016
gingeruno:

ok thanks... i have seen some with requirements.

in my case i applied for a visiting visa in April, and was denied for not including my own financial statements. My fiance was my sponsor but i listed him as a good friend as he had not proposed to me then.
Do you think it will affect my application if in June I apply for a spouse visa with him again.

Also: i just want to confirm that all financial records required are of that of my sponsor alone... do i need to include mine? (this was what caused me being refused last time.)

thank you

Probably yes. Listing him as a good friend is a serious mistake that will cast doubt in your spouse application. If that was last April then no problem but this is just within 3months a good friend is now a husband? How long have you known each other?

Primarily the financial requirement is on your hubby, if he is earning enough to meet the financial requirement then good, nothing to worry about, this is different from visiting visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gingeruno: 1:23pm On May 28, 2016
justwise:

Probably yes. Listing him as a good friend is a serious mistake that will cast doubt in your spouse application. If that was last April then no problem but this is just within 3months a good friend is now a husband? How long have you known each other?

Primarily the financial requirement is on your hubby, if he is earning enough to meet the financial requirement then good, nothing to worry about, this is different from visiting visa

I've known him since 2013 while i was studying in England. I have one picture of us together then... and can probably dig up conversations from back then.

will it help that our families are involved in the marriage process? so his mum and my sister will be witnesses at the court wedding... and i have pics from the introduction (though oyibo no know wetin introduction be)

also: can my masters certificate be used as my proof of English
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2016
gingeruno:

I've known him since 2013 while i was studying in England. I have one picture of us together then... and can probably dig up conversations from back then.

will it help that our families are involved in the marriage process? so his mum and my sister will be witnesses at the court wedding... and i have pics from the introduction (though oyibo no know wetin introduction be)

also: can my masters certificate be used as my proof of English

Knowing him for that long will help but that also means that you need to submit a lot of evidence of communication...chats/email/calls history..etc...when you read this thread you will see more on what other successful applicants submitted.

Yes your families getting involved will definitely help and yes masters degree is more than enough for proof of English language.

Oyibo know what introduction is.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gingeruno: 7:54pm On May 29, 2016
justwise:

Knowing him for that long will help but that also means that you need to submit a lot of evidence of communication...chats/email/calls history..etc...when you read this thread you will see more on what other successful applicants submitted.

Yes your families getting involved will definitely help and yes masters degree is more than enough for proof of English language.

Oyibo know what introduction is.

Thanks... wish me luck. will keep you all posted
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by khdz: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2016
hi,

can anyone help me pls? My settlement application was refused and was told to fill IAF2 form and send to one address.I wanted to appeal online but couldnt find online IAF2 form to appeal. Can any one pls suggest me how to appeal online.how will i send them documents? emailing or posting?

thank u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
There is a thread which is opened for application refused..... outside the uk... I am sorry your application is refused but please know that appeal takes forever.... my personal opinion is appeal and do a fresh application ... good luck.. stay strong and know everything in life happens for a reason so keep God first and put in a strong case again...

Can i ask you a question ? did you receive your IHS payment back before you got an email that decision has been made?

here is the link below,

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal/appeal-from-outside-the-uk

Here is the Nairaland link where you can find steps to take when application is refused outside the uk

https://www.nairaland.com/3065341/application-made-outside-uk-refused

khdz:
hi,

can anyone help me pls? My settlement application was refused and was told to fill IAF2 form and send to one address.I wanted to appeal online but couldnt find online IAF2 form to appeal. Can any one pls suggest me how to appeal online.how will i send them documents? emailing or posting?

thank u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Good morning my people,I still never hear anything ooo.2nd of june will be 12 weeks.
Abeg make unable talk to me.
Ngwanu.go wait.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
I will reckon you call them on the phone.... and tell them you want to know the status of your application. I know they will email you today or tomorrow. You can wait or call them as i did..

I called on friday and they told me decision made on friday which i know na lie... decision has been made since. Anyways, call them and be ready to spend about 3000 naira worth in pounds.. if u go straight to the point, cos they tend to prolong conversation at times..

Good luck.

nky2015:
Good morning my people,I still never hear anything ooo.2nd of june will be 12 weeks.
Abeg make unable talk to me.
Ngwanu.go wait.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Plz help me with the number abeg.annd wen u say 3000 naria.do I have to pay.thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
They will ask for your credit card / debit card number ... so give them your atm long 16 digits number.. they will charge as dem dey follow u talk... see below

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Nigeria Telephone

Opening times: 9.00am - 5.00pm (West Africa time)

You can call us on:

234 14406 203

If you would prefer to dial a UK number direct please call:

00 44 1243 217 987

This is a paid service and there is a cost of £1.37 UK Sterling per minute in addition to your standard network charges. Please have a valid credit or debit card ready to process your payment. We can accept MasterCard credit and debit cards, and Visa credit and debit cards. You will not be charged until you are connected to an adviser. Calls may be recorded for training purposes. We are able to handle your calls in English or French.

nky2015:
Plz help me with the number abeg.annd wen u say 3000 naria.do I have to pay.thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Seriously. Aaah,
Dis nah indirect chop money.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Na so ...UK like money ooo... and dem know say we sef sabi spend money lolol... calling is the best way than emailing...
well just budget 5k but i know e no go reach... and more also, u know say dem dey on holiday for 2 days so them just resume today.
Good luck

nky2015:
Seriously. Aaah,
Dis nah indirect chop money.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks,am thinking whether to call or bit the bullet by waiting.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
That choice na u go make am ooo lol.
if you can spare 5k go ahead and call cos it will be about 2 to 3 mins call but if you cannot then hold and wait am certain they will contact u btw now and friday. Na the 2 days holiday hold dem..

nky2015:
Thanks,am thinking whether to call or bit the bullet by waiting.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by khdz: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Can i ask you a question ? did you receive your IHS payment back before you got an email that decision has been made?

yes. i was shocked to see IHS payment back into my account and email came as 'processed application for GWR****** is ready for collection.'

anyway i've checked all link an web pages but cant find IAF2 form to fill for appealing. I can see other form for appealing but not IAF2 form can be found. Can i appeal online when i was served with IAF2 form?

Thank You
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obabola123: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
I submitted my application 4th of April, the waiting is killing. I apply for settlement visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.