Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035417 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Did u receive the its the same day as the email,and if so, was it excatly 12 weeks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
WOW.... that is shocking...
the email i received on friday was headed like this Your Visa Application: VAF XXXXXX(6digits)... again bruv i apologize.. the IHS return is a negative sign used now ...

Yes you can appeal online but the person in uk will have to do the whole process....

khdz:

Can i ask you a question ? did you receive your IHS payment back before you got an email that decision has been made?

yes. i was shocked to see IHS payment back into my account and email came as 'processed application for GWR****** is ready for collection.'

anyway i've checked all link an web pages but cant find IAF2 form to fill for appealing. I can see other form for appealing but not IAF2 form can be found. Can i appeal online when i was served with IAF2 form?

Thank You

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
khdz:

Can i ask you a question ? did you receive your IHS payment back before you got an email that decision has been made?

yes. i was shocked to see IHS payment back into my account and email came as 'processed application for GWR****** is ready for collection.'

anyway i've checked all link an web pages but cant find IAF2 form to fill for appealing. I can see other form for appealing but not IAF2 form can be found. Can i appeal online when i was served with IAF2 form?

Thank You

Appeal online is better and you later post all the supporting documents to support your appeal. Don't post original documents, it should be photocopies expect it's pictures.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
on the link i gave you before .. you were meant to go to Apply online if you can - online appeals are quicker than post or fax appeals, then on this section What you’re appealing How you can apply { you will go to Certain decisions about applications submitted before 6 April 2015; that is where you will find the form IAFT-2... and on that part too you will see where you can appeal online...

This UK ppl website is complicated.... pele..

OK here you can find the forms..... and apply online

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal/applications-made-before-6-april-2015

khdz:

Thank You

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
what did you apply for ?

obabola123:
So scare now, I submitted my application 4th of April.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi khdz, wanted to know.
Did u receive the IHS and email @ exactly 12 weeks and did u receive the email the same day as ur IHS
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
tunderule2016:
WOW.... that is shocking...
the email i received on friday was headed like this Your Visa Application: VAF XXXXXX(6digits)... again bruv i apologize.. the IHS return is a negative sign used now ...

Yes you can appeal online but the person in uk will have to do the whole process....

Keeping fingers crossed for u bro

Was it same VAF no u got on ur email after biometrics?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
khdz:
hi,

can anyone help me pls? My settlement application was refused and was told to fill IAF2 form and send to one address.I wanted to appeal online but couldnt find online IAF2 form to appeal. Can any one pls suggest me how to appeal online.how will i send them documents? emailing or posting?

thank u

Sorry about the outcome...keep hope up and I wish you luck in appeal/application

If I may ask...What reasons were given in the refusal notice?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you please cross everything ooo... Here is what i received on FRIDAY..... The 2 days holiday delayed everything but i go update house as soon as anything pop up... Thanx again bruv..

Your Visa Application: VAF 259xxx
Dear MY FULL NAME,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF0390xxxxx
For: MY FULL NAME

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Batba1:

Keeping fingers crossed for u bro

Was it same VAF no u got on ur email after biometrics?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
MOST TIME IHS IS REFUNDED way before DECISION EMAIL.... dont worry too much sis... Everything is going fine for you so stay positive...
IHS is refunded automatically... into any card used to make the payment if application is refused.... and when anyone appeal and win the appeal then they ask the person to pay for IHS again...

nky2015:
Hi khdz, wanted to know.
Did u receive the IHS and email @ exactly 12 weeks and did u receive the email the same day as ur IHS
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
tunderule2016:
Thank you please cross everything ooo... Here is what i received on FRIDAY..... The 2 days holiday delayed everything but i go update house as soon as anything pop up... Thanx again bruv..

Your Visa Application: VAF 259xxx
Dear MY FULL NAME,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF0390xxxxx
For: MY FULL NAME

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

What I meant was after the bio, they notify you via email when they get ur documents at Sheffield from Lagos (not supporting docs)

Was there a VAF no on the email or just the GWF? And is it same with the one in the 'decision made' email?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks so much tunderule2016.am more nervous than ever.God bless

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yes there was a VAF.... why do u ask bruv? Yes it is the same with the decision made email...

Batba1:

What I meant was after the bio, they notify you via email when they get ur documents at Sheffield from Lagos (not supporting docs)

Was there a VAF no on the email or just the GWF? And is it same with the one in the 'decision made' email?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
khdz:
hi,

can anyone help me pls? My settlement application was refused and was told to fill IAF2 form and send to one address.I wanted to appeal online but couldnt find online IAF2 form to appeal. Can any one pls suggest me how to appeal online.how will i send them documents? emailing or posting?

thank u

https://formfinder-servicegovuk-production.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/iaft2-post-191211-eng.pdf?1374068755
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
tunderule2016:
Yes there was a VAF.... why do u ask bruv? Yes it is the same with the decision made email...

Was just curious as I got a VAF no in the mail after bio as well few weeks ago
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Have you received decision made? And is your ihs refunded

Batba1:

Was just curious as I got a VAF no in the mail after bio as well few weeks ago
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bbken: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi everyone!

I was refused my settlement Visa in March, went on appeal in April and the court has written us that the will get back to us on 28 August, but i work for a government establishment and I was nominated to attend a pre workshop in May which I did and the certificate was given which am supposed to use for the international workshop application coming up on 17th August in the UK. For the workshop am expected to pay for my hotel fee and the workshop fee.

My question is

Can I apply for the workshop while my appeal is till on or will they be another refusal due to the fact that I was refused settlement in March even though I have been to the UK before on visit.

Will i still mention my husband in the workshop application?

What documents do I need for this application?

Please I need guidance and advice, thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
tunderule2016:
Have you received decision made? And is your ihs refunded

Oh no...no 'decision made' yet...it's just the 6th week

No IHS refund.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obabola123: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I applied for settlement visa since 4th of April, the waiting is killing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
obabola123:
I applied for settlement visa since 4th of April, the waiting is killing.

Only 4th of April? This wait would have been over if priority was paid.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks everyone will wait for the hearing date.

@ tenderule

My husband got his decision email without IHS refund but was refused. We haven't got the refund till now since October 2015.We appeal and waiting for a hearing date.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Good luck on the hearing date...we are all keeping you in our prayers...

you know so many things has changed since 2015...
i have seen couple of ppl that received IHS before decision email.... but anyways, there are always exception

Cos a few ppl that appealed and won, they asked them to pay IHS fee after the received their VISA.

Anyways, We shall all hear good news IJN

Davdar:
Thanks everyone will wait for the hearing date.

@ tenderule

My husband got his decision email without IHS refund but was refused. We haven't got the refund till now since October 2015.We appeal and waiting for a hearing date.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Tunderule2016,am shaking jus received email.am scared. Am shitting myself.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
My sister don't be scared I was in your shoes before .... I just got my visa now... Am buzzing right now will post better when I get on computer ...
The visa has been issued since 25/05/16 ... The theory still works no ihs yes visa .....

nky2015:
Tunderule2016,am shaking jus received email.am scared. Am shitting myself.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lightme: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hi. From experience what that could mean is you will have your oral hearing coming up, because your review deadline had passed and so the ECM has not changed or overturn the original decision, He has sent His own bundle to first tier Tribunal for hearing. You will also receive a copy of their bundle where the ECM will explain why he decided to upheld the decision. Prepare and Pray very well and be ready to answer every of their question on the day. You will also need to prepare witness statements for Sponsor and Appellant, please make sure both of you sign the statements if not the statements will be invalid for hearing. Good luck I will remember you in my prayers.

Davdar post=45959582]Hi everyone

Please can someone help explain this email to me. I sent email to the tribunal regarding my husband appeal. They sent this email back and am a bit confused.

The IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to the Appellant, Representative (if applicable) and Respondent on the 01/12/2016. This notice is for your information only as it is for the Embassy to action.

We can confirm that we have received the respondent bundle.

No further action is required from you at this stage.

Please quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in all correspondence when contacting us, as we may not be able to assist you without it.

**Please note that a Sponsor is only entitled to receive the Notice of Hearing. No other document will be sent to a Sponsor**[/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
tunderule2016:
My sister don't be scared I was in your shoes before .... I just got my visa now... Am buzzing right now will post better when I get on computer ...
The visa has been issued since 25/05/16 ... The theory still works no ihs yes visa .....

Congrats bro!!! So happy for you!!

Jejely buzz sofri sofri enter ya house go pack ya bags clear go meet ya wifey sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hi Tunderule, this us wat I received.

Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.

Applications submitted in Nigeria Visa Application Centres, Accra, Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.

If your visa has been Issued after a successful Appeal please go to the VAC 5 days after the receipt of this email. The VAC will not contact you regarding this.

Applications submitted at the mobile VACs in Abidjan and Freetown will be returned by courier directly to the address you have provided.

You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I received the same email.... be positive.... i know u will hear good news by God grace.

nky2015:
Hi Tunderule, this is Wat I received.

Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.

Applications submitted in Nigeria Visa Application Centres, Accra, Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.

If your visa has been Issued after a successful Appeal please go to the VAC 5 days after the receipt of this email. The VAC will not contact you regarding this.

Applications submitted at the mobile VACs in Abidjan and Freetown will be returned by courier directly to the address you have provided.

You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bruv ... Thanks i really appreciate....
i dey pack for weekend ooo
i am so excited.. bruv... yours will come IJN....
1 Luv...

Batba1:

Congrats bro!!! So happy for you!!

Jejely buzz sofri sofri enter ya house go pack ya bags clear go meet ya wifey sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks tunderule2016.i appreciate this alot.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
nky2015:
Thanks tunderule2016.i appreciate this alot.

Don't panic...it'l come good...fingers crossed

Come share good news after...praying for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.