Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035450 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
tunderule2016:
Bruv ... Thanks i really appreciate....
i dey pack for weekend ooo
i am so excited.. bruv... yours will come IJN....
1 Luv...

Amen!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by janykute: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
tunderule2016:
My sister don't be scared I was in your shoes before .... I just got my visa now... Am buzzing right now will post better when I get on computer ...
The visa has been issued since 25/05/16 ... The theory still works no ihs yes visa .....

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
thank you ... appreciate
janykute:

Congratulations.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obabola123: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulation brother. Hoping to celebrate like you by month ending too IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2016
AMEN...... so shall it be IJN...

obabola123:
Congratulation brother. Hoping to celebrate like you by month ending too IJN, Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
tunderule2016:
AMEN...... so shall it be IJN...

Congratulations. Remember our deal? I have lost some weight and would fit perfectly well in your luggage.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
HAHAHA... sure na ... my brodaly... thanks man i really appreciate....
i no dey carry any luggage lolol too bad bruv.. lol... we suppose share a drink oooo .
u too much my lexus padi..

Lexusgs430:

Congratulations. Remember our deal? I have lost some weight and would fit perfectly well in your luggage.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bbken: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi everyone!
Justwise and all gurus in the house please help me out

I was refused my settlement Visa in March, went on appeal in April and the court has written us that the will get back to us on 28 August, but i work for a government establishment and I was nominated to attend a pre workshop in May which I did and the certificate was given which am supposed to use for the international workshop application coming up on 17th August in the UK. For the workshop am expected to pay for my hotel fee and the workshop fee.

My question is

Can I apply for the workshop while my appeal is till on or will they be another refusal due to the fact that I was refused settlement in March even though I have been to the UK before on visit.

Will i still mention my husband in the workshop application?

What documents do I need for this application?

Please I need guidance and advice, thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bbken:
Hi everyone!
Justwise and all gurus in the house please help me out

I was refused my settlement Visa in March, went on appeal in April and the court has written us that the will get back to us on 28 August, but i work for a government establishment and I was nominated to attend a pre workshop in May which I did and the certificate was given which am supposed to use for the international workshop application coming up on 17th August in the UK. For the workshop am expected to pay for my hotel fee and the workshop fee.

My question is

Can I apply for the workshop while my appeal is till on or will they be another refusal due to the fact that I was refused settlement in March even though I have been to the UK before on visit.

Will i still mention my husband in the workshop application?

What documents do I need for this application?

Please I need guidance and advice, thank you

Are you going to represent the company you work for?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by feedthenation(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi Justwise and other eminent contributors,

Please I have two questions:

1. How soon can one reapply to extend spousal visa - my wife's current visa expires in October 2016?

2. Please do you have a website link where we can download application form and also get more information about what documents are required?

Many thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
feedthenation:

1. How soon can one reapply to extend spousal visa - my wife's current visa expires in October 2016?

2. Please do you have a website link where we can download application form and also get more information about what documents are required?

Many thanks.

As from 6months to when it will expire.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
A hearty congratulations to you Tunderule....you really deserved it. Safe journey and see you one day in the Uk....lol

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thank you really appreciate....
Most definitely.. hit me up anytime... your great outcome is coming soon..so stay positive... 11th week will be a decider....
flight all booked and leaving next week....

stay blessed ...

egal22:
A hearty congratulations to you Tunderule....you really deserved it. Safe journey and see you one day in the Uk....lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
feedthenation:

Many thanks.

This link answers all your questions https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/477876/FLR_M__guidance_notes_11-15.pdf
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
tunderule2016:
Most definitely.. hit me up anytime... your great outcome is coming soon..so stay positive... 11th week will be a decider....

stay blessed ...

Congratulations, I tap into your good fortune

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello ,

Start with the application form which gives a lot of information on what is required.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/521163/FLR_M__04-16.pdf

feedthenation:

Many thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
amen amen amen.... for u..

deept:

Congratulations, I tap into your good fortune
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congrats man

tunderule2016:

stay blessed ...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions:

1. Can one use a council subsidized house to meet accommodation requirement?

2. Can a sponsor take any/all of these credits: Child Tax, Working Tax, Housing Tax?

3. Is it necessary to have a substantial amount left as account closing balance before submitting application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
thank you x

ajirapsy:
Congrats man

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by janykute: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please Tunderule,I want to know more about this TOEFL & IELTS tests.Is it a requirement for university graduates applying for the spouse visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
ajirapsy:
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions:

2. Can a sponsor take any/all of these credits: Child Tax, Working Tax, Housing Tax?

3. Is it necessary to have a substantial amount left as account closing balance before submitting application?

1.Are you talking about somebody living in council house or housing association?

2. Please can you rephrase that question because I don't understand what you meant.

3. Yes you as long as it's earned legally and the employment letter supports the earning
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
if you have studied in the UK before it is not a requirement.
Degree from English recognized university or college equivalent to a UK bachelors degree or IELTS

You don’t need to prove your knowledge of English if you’re:

aged 65 or over
unable to, because of a long-term physical or mental condition

janykute:
Please Tunderule,I want to know more about this TOEFL & IELTS tests.Is it a requirement for university graduates applying for the spouse visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:

1.Are you talking about somebody living in council house or housing association?

2. Please can you rephrase that question because I don't understand what you meant.

3. Yes you as long as it's earned legally and the employment letter supports the earning

1. Council house or a private rented house subsidized/paid for by council.

2. Can a spouse visa application sponsor apply for Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit and Housing benefit and it won't amount to recourse to public funds?

3. Is it possible to submit a bank statement with a closing balance of say £100 after paying for application fee and IHS. (financial requirement satisfied)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
ajirapsy:

1. Council house or a private house subsidized/paid for by council.

2. Can a spouse visa application sponsor apply for Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit and Housing benefit and it won't amount to recourse to public funds?

3. Is it possible to submit a bank statement with a closing balance of say £100 after paying for application fee and IHS. (financial requirement satisfied)

This person is living on benefits and working 16 or less hours a week. If you work more than 16 hrs a week you are not entitled to housing benefit but you can claim child tax and working tax credit .

The financial requirements is not really about how much in your bank account but how much you earn yearly which will be indicated in your employment letter and shown on payslip.

People earn and spend on bills and rent but the most important thing is that they have the source to meet those needs
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Understood. Thank you.

justwise:

This person is living on benefits and working 16 or less hours a week. If you work more than 16 hrs a week you are not entitled to housing benefit but you can claim child tax and working tax credit .

The financial requirements is not really about how much in your bank account but how much you earn yearly which will be indicated in your employment letter and shown on payslip.

People earn and spend on bills and rent but the most important thing is that they have the source to meet those needs
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
what visa are you applying for ?
this link below will make you understand guidance to Maintenance and accommodation (MAA)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/maintenance-and-accommodation-maa/maintenance-and-accommodation-maa--2

and as for the 100 pounds thing... if you are applying for settlement... your account balance does not matter , it is the 18600 that matters..

ajirapsy:
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Does waiting for partner's passport's renewal affect visa decision? 
And what is the time limit between (successful appeal letter/ withdrawal of refusing visa) and submitting new visa application? 
My partner's passport was expired. He did renew it and now he just waiting to collect it, but we don't know how long thas it will take! Maybe 2 weeks!
Hence why I have to wait one or two weeks more before submitting my application as I need his passport to be in date to be able to fill in the new application from. 

NB: I did successfully receive a letter from the home office stating and confirming the refusal decision against my visa has been withdrawn and I do no longer need to appeal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fifi123:
Does waiting for partner's passport's renewal affect visa decision? 
And what is the time limit between (successful appeal letter/ withdrawal of refusing visa) and submitting new visa application? 
My partner's passport was expired. He did renew it and now he just waiting to collect it, but we don't know how long thas it will take! Maybe 2 weeks!
Hence why I have to wait one or two weeks more before submitting my application as I need his passport to be in date to be able to fill in the new application from. 

NB: I did successfully receive a letter from the home office stating and confirming the refusal decision against my visa has been withdrawn and I do no longer need to appeal.

You don't need to fill any form again please just take your passport and the letter you received from the home office to the UK embassy and your visa will be issued . You don't need to wait for your partner's passport, just go and subnit your passport and the letter at UK embassy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Spouse Visa.

Thank you for the link. I will find time to go through it.

tunderule2016:
what visa are you applying for ?
this link below will make you understand guidance to Maintenance and accommodation (MAA)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/maintenance-and-accommodation-maa/maintenance-and-accommodation-maa--2

and as for the 100 pounds thing... if you are applying for settlement... your account balance does not matter , it is the 18600 that matters..

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sister2007: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2016
@Justwise

please just a point of correction that you still get housing and council tax benefit up to a salary of £20000 a year. its not the number of hours you work but the amount of salary you get. I am on a salary of £20000 a year but still get housing benefit because I have two kids and also get working and child tax credits.

secondly I applied for my husband's visa and honestly told them that I receive all of the following benefits and it does not affect your application as long as you earn the income required by law.

Thirdly a lot of people on here seem to believe that when you receive the processed email with a reference number it means you have a visa, and I will say it is not true because my husband had the reference number and his visa was rejected and it took a month before we had the Health Surcharge refunded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.