Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035480 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 11:01am On May 10, 2016
lolol.. You no see say them put there Priority Service not allowed in Nigeria for Settlement... how well can i read that lol.
Abi na Chinese i dey read nii lol .

Food don full my bag i no fit pack you join pele... lol

Lexusgs430:

I see wetin you attach nah, no be my fault say u no read the form wella.
Just pack me inside your luggage
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
lolol.. You no see say them put there Priority Service not allowed in Nigeria for Settlement... how well can i read that lol.
Abi na Chinese i dey read nii lol .

Food don full my bag i no fit pack you join pele... lol

It is clearly allowed from Nigeria (abi how she take apply)?
Food ke? I hear say food full UK, wetin u wan carry food go do, u wan open African shop?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
chisos.. lexus na when i see her timeline i know say priority dey ... you can see that i submitted before she submitted .( i did bio March 9). I dey show you wetin i see for TLS page on the add value services.. on the say i dey apply and i even check now again it is still there...

they suppose don remove that NOTE because he go dey confuse people say naija no dey do priority... when adding the added services lolol

Hmmm... Food plenty for england well.. especially london but for wales (cardiff) and co... naija food na Gold, u can only see for specific places , so i dey always carry what i can when i dey for naija to save cost.. lolol

Lexusgs430:

It is clearly allowed from Nigeria (abi how she take apply)?
Food ke? I hear say food full UK, wetin u wan carry food go do, u wan open African shop?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
chisos.. lexus na when i see her timeline i know say priority dey ... you can see that i submitted before she submitted .( i did bio March 9). I dey show you wetin i see for TLS page on the add value services.. on the say i dey apply and i even check now again it is still there...

they suppose don remove that NOTE because he go dey confuse people say naija no dey do priority... when adding the added services lolol

Hmmm... Food plenty for england well.. especially london but for wales (cardiff) and co... naija food na Gold, u can only see for specific places , so i dey always carry what i can when i dey for naija to save cost.. lolol

You be Ijebu pesin? Spend the money buying African Golden food.
You would be earning in sterling (when you are big.........)
With the current rate of £1 - N460 (you go soon buy Laferrari)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 11:21pm On May 10, 2016
I been in Uk as a visitor with visit visa and i got maried there. have i right to apply and appeal for spouse visa ?
i heard i don't have right to apply for it
is it true ??
thank u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 11:44pm On May 10, 2016
You are not allowed to get married on a visitor visa.. You can not appeal, as a visitor you should come out to do everything.... You have made your situation a bit complicated, i will suggest you come home to push in everything.

Fifi123:
I been in Uk as a visitor with visit visa and i got maried there. have i right to apply and appeal for spouse visa ?
is it true ??
thank u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 11:56pm On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
You are not allowed to get married on a visitor visa.. You can not appeal, as a visitor you should come out to do everything.... You have made your situation a bit complicated, i will suggest you come home to push in everything.

I'm now in my home country . I applied . they refused and I appealed

But the problem is : I heard from somebody else that i don't have right to apply for spouse visa any time or anywere even from withing my country becase I brock the law before !

is it true ?

____
thank u for patience
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by estateallen: 11:57pm On May 10, 2016
you dey naija currently ?
tunderule2016:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by estateallen: 11:59pm On May 10, 2016
Please when is your friend coming to the UK ?
tunderule2016:
ZINFLY , i wan to cheer you up... a friend on another forum just confirmed her visa approved... so cheer up.. yours is coming too and everyone waiting to tap into it... I have invited her to join us on Nairaland ; so friend stay positive

Country applying from : Nigeria
Type of visa applied for : settlement -marriage (priority)
Date application submitted online or in person : 18th of April
Date biometric was taken ; 20th of April
Date application got to uk border office : 25th of April
Date of acknowledgement of application :25th of April
Visa processing office : Sheffield
Decision has been made email : 4th of May 2016
Documents dispatched : 4th of May 2016
Documents received : 9th of May 2016 (Approved )

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:20am On May 11, 2016
Fifi123:
is it true ??
thank u

What year did you get married? Did you get married in a registry? Who approved the union? Where original documents submitted for authorisation?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 5:15am On May 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What year did you get married?

Lexusgs430:

Did you get married in a registry?

Yes

Lexusgs430:

Who approved the union?

I think Deputy registrar in council house

Lexusgs430:

Where original documents submitted for authorisation?

From the council house

_____

Plus I checked my refusal letter and found that I have right to appeal against refusal decision, and may be don't need an appeal hearing :

" you are entitled to appeal against this decision under section 82(1) of the nationality, immigration and asylum Act 2002. If you wish to appeal you must complete the attached IAFT-6 Notice of appeal form. an information sheet has also been provided...

If you decide to appeal against the refusal of this application, the decision will be reviewed with your grounds of appeal and the supporting documents you provide. You are strongly advised to complete all sections of the form and submit all relevant documents with your Notice of appeal, as it [ may be possible to resolve the points at issue without an appeal hearing. ]

---
What do think please
Thank you for your patience and responding
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On May 11, 2016
Fifi123:

Yes

From the council house

_____

Plus I checked my refusal letter and found that I have right to appeal against refusal decision, and may be don't need an appeal hearing :

" you are entitled to appeal against this decision under section 82(1) of the nationality, immigration and asylum Act 2002. If you wish to appeal you must complete the attached IAFT-6 Notice of appeal form. an information sheet has also been provided...

If you decide to appeal against the refusal of this application, the decision will be reviewed with your grounds of appeal and the supporting documents you provide. You are strongly advised to complete all sections of the form and submit all relevant documents with your Notice of appeal, as it [ may be possible to resolve the points at issue without an appeal hearing. ]

---
What do think please

Since the marriage ceremony was conducted in 2014(marriage laws had already been amended). The marriage should have not been conducted legally, considering the amendments in laws.
Your refusal is more a technical matter(whoever gave the authorisation for marriage, was negligent) considering the fact that a marriage CANNOT be conducted with a visiting visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:42am On May 11, 2016
Fifi123:

Yes

From the council house

_____

---
What do think please

The avoid all the hassle. Simply conduct a registry marriage in Morocco, meet all the prerequisites for a spouse visa application and simply reapply.
Best way 4ward
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:57am On May 11, 2016
can you attach your appeal lette

You can appeal
4 months or less if overturned by ECM review, up to a year for tribunal hearing.
You need to print out the full wording of rejection letter.

Fifi123:

I'm now in my home country . I applied . they refused and I appealed

But the problem is : I heard from somebody else that i don't have right to apply for spouse visa any time or anywere even from withing my country becase I brock the law before !

is it true ?

____
thank u for patience
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 11:22am On May 11, 2016
Why do you want to know ?

estateallen:
Please when is your friend coming to the UK ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 7:43pm On May 13, 2016
Hi everyone .
"Withraw appeal letter"
Is this means that home office accepted the case, or they may refuse again?
And what percentage of acceptance or rejection?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2016
Fifi123:
Hi everyone .
"Withraw appeal letter"

It means that HomeOffice is not willing to take the case to tribunal, probably because you have provided new evidence which was not included in your first application. So they will contact you again for more information most likely to submit your passport for visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 10:42am On May 16, 2016
Good afternoon all my lovely supportive family.
I wanted to know,do I count from the day of application or the day of biometric submission to get to 12 weeks .can someone help me out plz....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:50am On May 16, 2016
Date of bio-metric

nky2015:
Good afternoon all my lovely supportive family.
I wanted to know,do I count from the day of application or the day of biometric submission to get to 12 weeks .can someone help me out plz....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 11:20am On May 16, 2016
Fifi123:
Hi everyone .
"Withraw appeal letter"

It means you've won the appeal and you will be contacted shortly to send in your passport for your visa. Congratulations!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
Sorry 10th of march submitted biometric
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 1:11pm On May 16, 2016
You are on 10th Week; 2 weeks to go , stay positive things will be fine...

nky2015:
Sorry 10th of march submitted biometric

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 1:18pm On May 16, 2016
smileythanks so much

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 10:17am On May 17, 2016
nky2015:
smileythanks so much

Hi ladies and gentlemen...
I always read and follow as well this forum and it really helps. Currently waiting for reply from ukvi.
Please Nky2015 let me know when you get your reply cos i took biometric on 24th march so i believe i have 4weeks to go.
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 11:16am On May 17, 2016
Yes you are on 8 weeks, so 4 weeks to go .... Good luck and stay positive...

egal22:

Hi ladies and gentlemen...
I always read and follow as well this forum and it really helps. Currently waiting for reply from ukvi.
Please Nky2015 let me know when you get your reply cos i took biometric on 24th march so i believe i have 4weeks to go.
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 12:49pm On May 17, 2016
I will let everyone know.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by egal22: 2:28pm On May 17, 2016
tunderule2016:
Yes you are on 8 weeks, so 4 weeks to go .... Good luck and stay positive...

Thanks tunderule2016....i appreciate you guys good job here[color=#550000][/color]
nky2015:
I will let everyone know.

Thanks Nky2015
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Apenna: 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
Hi All

Please does anyone know the contact number for TLScontact Uk in Nigeria.. specifically the Ikeja one. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet.

Many Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
You welcome ... anytime...

egal22:

Thanks tunderule2016....i appreciate you guys good job here[color=#550000][/color]

Thanks Nky2015
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
To be honest , that is a dead end... you can not find any contact number... if you want to contact them , you will have to do it on their website..

Apenna:
Hi All

Please does anyone know the contact number for TLScontact Uk in Nigeria.. specifically the Ikeja one. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet.

Many Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.