Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1036359 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
stillwaiting:
@Lexusgs 430, @portsmouth86, @justwise, @newbie715, @light me and others. Thanks a million you guys for your gratifying response and gratuitous work. I work for state Government for a decade and half. QUESTION 1: What can I do? @justwise
Please now that our lawyers have misled us, and we are subjected to appeals, which is an emotional torture roller-coaster, next month November it will be exactly one year since our appeals are lying fallow at the HM courts and Tribunal without any hearing date fixed!!!
QUESTION2:The question is can I reapply now? Will it not be too late if I reapply now taking into consideration the infantile reasons the HO/ECO sometimes put up to delay one's application 3-6months. (My application spent 6months, and they still refused me!!!)
What is the best approach? Can I wait till hearing is fixed? or I should not mind, should just put in fresh application? and they will not refuse me looking for other excuses aside from the genuine relationship they claimed in the first application? I put in a lot of contacts ('...add loads of evidence of contacts between you, especially if refusal is about genuine subsisting relationship...') as suggested on this forum; to refute their claim but they still stick to their guns to hold on to their cruel decision in spite of the MP intervention.
QUESTION 3: Does AIT allocate hearing dates based on fairness? what are the likely yardsticks unlike the HO/ECO (individuals are treated on their own merits). or NIGERIANS APPLICANTS/APPELLANTS ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TO OUR COUNTERPARTS IN OTHER CLIMES OR WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING HEARING DATE SOON NO NEED REAPPLYING? Pls, I am confused.

PLEASE MORE ENLIGHTENMENT/ANSWERS WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED IN THESE ALL THREE QUESTIONS. THANKS A LOT SIRS/MAS in this harrowing period!!!

You need to keep an open mind about this and not to see it as bias against Nigerians, it's definitely frustrating but you are not the only one in this position and I doubt that they are deliberately targeting Nigerians.

Do you mind stating word to word why the initial application was refused or blank personal details and paste the refusal letter? Let's see changes you need to make if you want to reapply.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Notice of Refusal
@justwise and others. How do we counter this?? what are the changes we can effect

'' You have stated that you keep in regular contact with your sponsor through telephone, email and by cards. whilst I note you provided letters of invitation from your sponsor and children and Skype and email records claiming to show contact between you and your sponsor, checks have been conducted by this office to verify these details however we were unable to reach...(sponsor)using the contact details provided. We tried contacting your sponsor on 00/00/15, 00/00/15, 00/00/15 and 00/00/15 however there was no answer from your sponsor. we did manage to get through to your sponsor on 00/00/15 however when we introduced ourselves and the circumstances of the phone call, the phone was disconnected. we tried again on 3 different occasions after this however each time the call was rejected.........blah blah...I am not satisfied that each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse civil partner and the marriage is subsisting. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 352(iv) of the Immigration Rules. I have also considered whether your application raises any exceptional circumstances which consistent with right to respect for family life contained in Article 8 of the European convention on Human Rights warrant consideration by the secretary of state of a grant of entry clearance to come to UK outside the requirements to come to UK is there4 refused. blah blah...I have refused your application......''

My wife used to call UKVI, sent emails to HO and even went to the MP when she expected to be called and almost died of anxiety and they DID NEVER CALL HER and at the end of the day they claimed they called and called and imagine A PERSON EXPECTED TO BE CALLED WOULD REJECT CALLS!!! EACH TIME MY WIFE REMEMBERS, SHE USED TO CRY.

YOUR ADVICE, SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED. WE ARE DYING OF EMOTIONAL AGONIES!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
Notice of Refusal
@justwise and others. How do we counter this?? what are the changes we can effect

'' You have stated that you keep in regular contact with your sponsor through telephone, email and by cards. whilst I note you provided letters of invitation from your sponsor and children and Skype and email records claiming to show contact between you and your sponsor, checks have been conducted by this office to verify these details however we were unable to reach...(sponsor)using the contact details provided. We tried contacting your sponsor on 00/00/15, 00/00/15, 00/00/15 and 00/00/15 however there was no answer from your sponsor. we did manage to get through to your sponsor on 00/00/15 however when we introduced ourselves and the circumstances of the phone call, the phone was disconnected. we tried again on 3 different occasions after this however each time the call was rejected.........blah blah...I am not satisfied that each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse civil partner and the marriage is subsisting. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 352(iv) of the Immigration Rules. I have also considered whether your application raises any exceptional circumstances which consistent with right to respect for family life contained in Article 8 of the European convention on Human Rights warrant consideration by the secretary of state of a grant of entry clearance to come to UK outside the requirements to come to UK is there4 refused. blah blah...I have refused your application......''

My wife used to call UKVI, sent emails to HO and even went to the MP when she expected to be called and almost died of anxiety and they DID NEVER CALL HER and at the end of the day they claimed they called and called and imagine A PERSON EXPECTED TO BE CALLED WOULD REJECT CALLS!!! EACH TIME MY WIFE REMEMBERS, SHE USED TO CRY.

YOUR ADVICE, SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED. WE ARE DYING OF EMOTIONAL AGONIES!!!

First and Foremost, you need to request the call logs of the number called and cross check against real number.
This puts you in a dicey situation - :
- Appeal
- Reapplication
NB : Prior to the above, if the numbers called were wrong, administrative review might be your best route......
It appears your application passed all other checks, BUT the inability to speak to your sponsor.
Sorry about this negative news, but the battle is not over.
Did you change the call log entry or how come it reads the same?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks a lot for your prompt response. The net work provider 3 refused to oblige us the call logs, saying it goes against telecommunication law, it is only the police that can order for it and this is when it involves criminal offense/case. The MP whom we kept abreast with the issue quickly wrote them that my sponsor affirmed that none of these happened, and that they should call my wife or his office, they replied him by saying that the ECM has reviewed it and '...in light of the ECO's attempts to contact the sponsor, the ECM is satisfied there is no evidence to suggest that an error has occurred in refusing the applicant...' so he can appeal or submit a fresh application and addresses all of the concerns raised by the ECO which refused his last application'
We appealed in pronto based on the lawyer's advice that this refusal cannot stand, it will be overturned at review stage, UP UNTIL NOW THESE PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED JUST TO CALL MY WIFE LANGUISHING. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES
No administrative review for settlement visa.
At review stage almost a year why can't they call since? Is it only phone calls the only way to contact the sponsor?
It is the same contact no.
DON'T LET US WASTE TIME ON THE PAST, LET US CONCENTRATE ON THE FUTURE, IF REAPPLYING? IS IT STILL PLAUSIBLE AFTER ONE YEAR AT APPEALS??
WHAT CAN WE WRITE IN THE NEW APPLICATION TO REFUTE THEIR CLAIMS? WHAT ARE THE PROOFS WE CAN USE?
OR CAN I STILL WRITE HO THROUGH THE MP PUTTING IN MORE CONTACTS MANY EXPEDITE APPEALS REQUESTS FROM THE GP BASED ON HEALTH GROUND WERE TURNED DOWN BY TRIBUNALS.
THANKS A LOT.

First and Foremost, you need to request the call logs of the number called and cross check against real number.
- Appeal
- Reapplication
NB : Prior to the above, if the numbers called were wrong, administrative review might be your best route......
It appears your application passed all other checks, BUT the inability to speak to your sponsor.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks a lot for your prompt response. The net work provider 3 refused to oblige us the call logs, saying it goes against telecommunication law, it is only the police that can order for it and this is when it involves criminal offense/case. The MP whom we kept abreast with the issue quickly wrote them that my sponsor affirmed that none of these happened, and that they should call my wife or his office, they replied him by saying that the ECM has reviewed it and '...in light of the ECO's attempts to contact the sponsor, the ECM is satisfied there is no evidence to suggest that an error has occurred in refusing the applicant...' so he can appeal or submit a fresh application and addresses all of the concerns raised by the ECO which refused his last application'
We appealed in pronto based on the lawyer's advice that this refusal cannot stand, it will be overturned at review stage, UP UNTIL NOW THESE PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED JUST TO CALL MY WIFE LANGUISHING. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES
At review stage almost a year why can't they call since? Is it only phone calls the only way to contact the sponsor?
DON'T LET US WASTE TIME ON THE PAST, LET US CONCENTRATE ON THE FUTURE, IF REAPPLYING? IS IT STILL PLAUSIBLE AFTER ONE YEAR AT APPEALS??
WHAT CAN WE WRITE IN THE NEW APPLICATION TO REFUTE THEIR CLAIMS? WHAT ARE THE PROOFS WE CAN USE?
OR CAN I STILL WRITE HO THROUGH THE MP PUTTING IN MORE CONTACTS MANY EXPEDITE APPEALS REQUESTS FROM THE GP BASED ON HEALTH GROUND WERE TURNED DOWN BY TRIBUNALS.
THANKS A LOT.

- Appeal
- Reapplication
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
THANKS A LOT.

- Appeal
- Reapplication

Have you looked through the forms and cross - checked the telephone number you put on the application form?
Rather than appealing, I would have advised a fresh application.
I know it's cheaper to appeal, but the time it would take for the appeal process, usually takes all the strength and emotional well being of the sane....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
Notice of Refusal

The call times provided, why do they all appear the same?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
Notice of Refusal

I have just read through all your messages on this thread.
(1) You applied for a spousal visa, it was refused
(2) An appeal was put in and awaiting progress
(3) You are contemplating attending a conference and thinking of a way forward
I personally think it's best you deal with one issue, than make it all look complicated.
I know it's looking like an end, but it's just a bend........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
THANKS A LOT.

- Appeal
- Reapplication

From all indications from the refusal decision I've come to a conclusion that the contact number for your wife is wrong on the application form. There's one thing I know of the Home office if they said they've tried reaching your spouse on phone and to no avail they will not lie about it and it's not Nigeria where there's cross connections.

Please if you have the resources go and put a fresh application and make sure every contact details is correct and second check.
As for this appeal it may likely be lost in court cause the ECM is so sure that your wife was contacted with phone number you filled in the application. Trust me the ECM must have tried that same contact and got the same response.

To save yourself from all the stress back and forth a fresh application is your best option and With serious prayer sessions cause something is not right at all if the contact number you provided was right.

Take care and GOD bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
Notice of Refusal

stillwaiting? I don't believe that the UKBA will be lying when they stated that they have called your wife at those different occasions and somebody picked and dropped the call, her MP contacted the UKBA and they still maintain the same statement, this has gone beyond just one-off mistake.

Bro you need to have a word with your wife and the agent that helped during the application and appeal, if they are been frustrated from finding out more info about your marriage then your application will be put aside while they deal with other applicants with straight forward cases.

Skype, phone call and other chat histories are pretty easy to obtain and you don't need to contact vodafone for that.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
justwise:

stillwaiting? I don't believe that the UKBA will be lying when they stated that they have called your wife at those different occasions and somebody picked and dropped the call, her MP contacted the UKBA and they still maintain the same statement, this has gone beyond just one-off mistake.

Bro you need to have a word with your wife and the agent that helped during the application and appeal, if they are been frustrated from finding out more info about your marriage then your application will be put aside while they deal with other applicants with straight forward cases.

Skype, phone call and other chat histories are pretty easy to obtain and you don't need to contact vodafone for that.

I understand your points, but my point was the UKBA calls to his wife............ If he claims no calls were received at any time, it means someone is been economical with the truth.
And it appears section 352(iv) used in rejecting his initial application, was hinged on the inability to speak with sponsor.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
am here again happy sunday wishing you a lovely sunday
thanks again lexusgs i have ask this before but the answer was not really clear to me so let me ask

my wife works in the care support sector one place she earns 1,200 pound (permanent with letter of employment ) while the other place earn she earns 400 pound/month (contract) although, she can earn more if she put in extra hour in this place.

Question1: did she meet up with the financial requirement? if she combine the permanent monthly earnings and the contracts monthly earnings

Question 2:can she apply after 6 month of working with her combined salary (permanent + contract)
Question 3: presently i am unemployed will this affect my chance

Status[/b]: [b]we have been married for 6 month but no children yet but we trust God

expert here can also contribute will appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nikesteve: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mr lexusgs430 you haven't get back to me about what you want
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
am here again happy sunday wishing you a lovely sunday
thanks again lexusgs i have ask this before but the answer was not really clear to me so let me ask

my wife works in the care support sector one place she earns 1,200 pound (permanent with letter of employment ) while the other place earn she earns 400 pound/month (contract) although, she can earn more if she put in extra hour in this place.

Question1: did she meet up with the financial requirement? if she combine the permanent monthly earnings and the contracts monthly earnings

Question 2:can she apply after 6 month of working with her combined salary (permanent + contract)
Question 3: presently i am unemployed will this affect my chance

Status[/b]: [b]we have been married for 6 month but no children yet but we trust God

expert here can also contribute will appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nikesteve:
Mr lexusgs430 you haven't get back to me about what you want

I hope you have started packing and saying your goodbye's?
Still thinking on your question........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks you a lot for your empathy. God will be with you ALL. I have read all your comments. @Lexusgs430. The Telephone no is perfect. Yes, if it is not too late, I can reapply what can I write to refute their earlier claims of the calls palaver? They called at different times, 3x in a month, and twice in the following month, the other month, they said it was rejected!!! all took place last year. Sirs,Let us even look at this logically and closely, how comes somebody who was anxious to see her husband, with kids? sending all documents to HO will now be rejecting calls, called UKVI, sent emails to HO that she was yet to be called!!! She affirmed that NOTHING like that happened. With the harrowing tales of agony she passes through!!! The climax of their narrative is this:'...we did manage to get through to your sponsor on xx/xx/15 however when we introduced ourselves and the circumstances of the phone call, the phone was disconnected''!!! OH OH OH!!!!!!!!
I am looking at two options; wait for the APPEALS or REAPPLY??
@dday101: The contact no is impeccable!!!
@justwise: We called the network and that was their response, even my lawyer called the network and they maintained their position that except the police can order it. Justwise, I HAVE READ TWO POSTS IN THE PAST IN WHICH THE HO CLAIMED THAT THEY CALLED A PARTICULAR LADY AND ONE EMPLOYER AND THE TWO OF THEM SAID THERE WERE NO MISSED CALLS, NO VOICE MESSAGE LEFT, AND THEY GAVE DIFFERENT DATES AND TIMES FOR THE LADY THAT THEY CALLED AND THERE WAS NO RESPONSE. AND SHE WAS REFUSED! NO PERFECTION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT GOD, OF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE!!! (I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO PAINSTAKINGLY STUDY 147 PAGES ELSEWHERE, AND 213 HERE, different experiences)
@LEXUSGUS430......'If he claims no calls were received at any time, it means someone is been economical with the truth' i agree with you in toto almost 4 months were given for review and up until now they refused to call her
CAN MY KIND PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE HELP ME TO DRAFT RULES FOR ME/quoting their immigration laws,as it was done by one applicant here. SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO REAPPLY TO REFUTE THEIR CLAIMS. AND OTHER EVIDENCE I CAN USE So that we don't become insane!!! I CAN GIVE MY PRIVATE EMAIL THROUGH...
Thanks a million!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks you a lot for your empathy. God will be with you ALL. I have read all your comments. @Lexusgs430. The Telephone no is perfect. Yes, if it is not too late, I can reapply what can I write to refute their earlier claims of the calls palaver? They called at different times, 3x in a month, and twice in the following month, the other month, they said it was rejected!!! all took place last year. Sirs,Let us even look at this logically and closely, how comes somebody who was anxious to see her husband, with kids? sending all documents to HO will now be rejecting calls, called UKVI, sent emails to HO that she was yet to be called!!! She affirmed that NOTHING like that happened. With the harrowing tales of agony she passes through!!! The climax of their narrative is this:'...we did manage to get through to your sponsor on xx/xx/15 however when we introduced ourselves and the circumstances of the phone call, the phone was disconnected''!!! OH OH OH!!!!!!!!
@justwise: We called the network and that was their response, even my lawyer called the network and they maintained their position that except the police can order it. Justwise, I HAVE READ TWO POSTS IN THE PAST IN WHICH THE HO CLAIMED THAT THEY CALLED A PARTICULAR LADY AND ONE EMPLOYER AND THE TWO OF THEM SAID THERE WERE NO MISSED CALLS, NO VOICE MESSAGE LEFT, AND THEY GAVE DIFFERENT DATES AND TIMES FOR THE LADY THAT THEY CALLED AND THERE WAS NO RESPONSE. AND SHE WAS REFUSED! NO PERFECTION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT GOD, OF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE!!! (I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO PAINSTAKINGLY STUDY 147 PAGES ELSEWHERE, AND 213 HERE, different experiences)
@LEXUSGUS430......'If he claims no calls were received at any time, it means someone is been economical with the truth' i agree with you in toto almost 4 months were given for review and up until now they refused to call her
CAN MY KIND PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE HELP ME TO DRAFT RULES FOR ME/quoting their immigration laws,as it was done by one applicant here. SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO REAPPLY TO REFUTE THEIR CLAIMS. AND OTHER EVIDENCE I CAN USE So that we don't become insane!!! I CAN GIVE MY PRIVATE EMAIL THROUGH...
Thanks a million!!!
Justwise, '...phone call and other chat histories are pretty easy to obtain and you don't need to contact vodafone for that'. Pls, help us/guide/explain especially to get the home office call logs
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
stillwaiting:
Thanks a million!!!

Questions for consideration - :
(1) What's the time passage on the appeal so far?
(2) Withdrawing your appeal and reapplying (dependent on question 1)
(3) Ensuring all contacts or communication channels, to UKBA remain live during application process
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys

Am I filling in something wrong on visa4uk. I just started a fresh application so that I can pay the IHS for my husband. When I got to the IHS section it said 0.00 USD and then just gave me an IHS reference. Why is it not asking me to pay I find it strange. Also it asks for details of the person you are joining or remaining with in the UK (thats me as my husband is in nigeria).
It asks what is the visa expiry. well I don't have a visa. This system is not straight forward at all. There should be another way to just pay without creating new applications all the time. angry
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Uchman365: 2:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Caribbeanwify28:
Hi guys

Am I filling in something wrong on visa4uk. I just started a fresh application so that I can pay the IHS for my husband. When I got to the IHS section it said 0.00 USD and then just gave me an IHS reference. Why is it not asking me to pay I find it strange. Also it asks for details of the person you are joining or remaining with in the UK (thats me as my husband is in nigeria).
It asks what is the visa expiry. well I don't have a visa. This system is not straight forward at all. There should be another way to just pay without creating new applications all the time. angry

I understand your frustration because I went through when I was doing my wife's IHS after a successful appeal. We were also advised to go through the application and pay it which I did but when she submitted her passport they emailed her a different link to pay for the IHS! To avoid prolonging it I just paid and then applied for a refund of the first one.

Due to the earlier problem with your husbands email address you don't have a unique link for the IHS payment which must have been in that email.

If youre able to correct the email problem, get in touch through their contact form on Visa4uk and ask them to send you a link with the correct amount to pay. The IHS payment system is just a mess and very frustrating.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benz101: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Good morning All,
I was catching up with previous pages where I stopped, and read that HO do not accept laminated certificates. How true is this? We have posted our documents and my wife's degree notification of result is laminated. However, we have collected her degree certificate on last Friday. I want to know if they don't accept laminated certificates, should I send the degree certificate immediately? Thanks in advance for your advise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks a lot ALL AND @LEXUSGUS430....... BY TOMORROW, 1ST NOVEMBER, IT WILL BE 12MONTHS @ APPEALS.
Could Caribbeanwify28 share her appeals timeline with the house? and let us share a little bit of your experience about the appeals- draining patience, and how you were able to weather the storm-psychologically and the mental trauma or anybody else who has won recently, can the house share their timeline/time-table experience?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks for your advise. I have emailed my MP and also contacted the HO by email to say the email is incorrect and asked for a link.

Thanks for your help..

Uchman365:

I understand your frustration because I went through when I was doing my wife's IHS after a successful appeal. We were also advised to go through the application and pay it which I did but when she submitted her passport they emailed her a different link to pay for the IHS! To avoid prolonging it I just paid and then applied for a refund of the first one.

Due to the earlier problem with your husbands email address you don't have a unique link for the IHS payment which must have been in that email.

If youre able to correct the email problem, get in touch through their contact form on Visa4uk and ask them to send you a link with the correct amount to pay. The IHS payment system is just a mess and very frustrating.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Would it cause an issue that I created a new application and have a new GWF number issued? Or is it OK because I did not pay the visa fee?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
please Justwise and Lexusgs i need your answer to this please.i have not gotten your response will appreciate

Question 3: presently i am unemployed will this affect my chances

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Benz101:
Good morning All,
I was catching up with previous pages where I stopped, and read that HO do not accept laminated certificates. How true is this? We have posted our documents and my wife's degree notification of result is laminated. However, we have collected her degree certificate on last Friday. I want to know if they don't accept laminated certificates, should I send the degree certificate immediately? Thanks in advance for your advise.

Send them an email and seek directions. Use your application reference in the subject section.
NB: Kindly post updates for knowledge database.
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
toksys:
please Justwise and Lexusgs i need your answer to this please.i have not gotten your response will appreciate

Question 3: presently i am unemployed will this affect my chances

This question has already been answered previously, when you initially asked the question...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:

This question has already been answered previously, when you initially asked the question...........

yes lexusgs but the answer was not clear like i said maybe because of the way i frame the question earlier. this is why i have to reframe it well so that i can get a sincere answer to it. please i wouldn't mind if you take a look at the question again i will appreciate sir

my concern is question 2 (i have removed question 1 and i did not include the status i stated in my first question.that is why i said i had to reframe the question again because in the answer you gave i did not include that status

see question

Question 2:can she apply after 6 month of working with her combined salary (permanent + contract).and will she meet the financial requiremnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.