Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035578 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Aphrodite007:

I know about the council tax grin grin I was lucky to have dodged it for a few months in the UK (as a student), its ridiculous but that's what they use to maintain the community so I don't complain much, besides Cheshire isn't so expensive.

No I am not in the UK yet, I am hopeful that my spouse visa is a success cos we are planning the white wedding there, hence my needing my family over. But like you said, I have to lock up and save it sad. As for handwork, my dear, God did not bless me like that o, my sister was applauding me the other day for sewing the strap of my singlet back grin, but I will try my hands on the ebay stuff. Thank you

Hahahahaha.... grin. Very funny. You right Not everyone is cut out into having an enterprise.
Wishing you all the best and favour pray everything works out as plan pls invite us to the wedding and your thanksgiving offering to ogalexgus.
grin

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2018
deept:
Can't believe I watched the above video to the end, valid points made though. If you are applying for the first time, make consultations o, all questions are relevant, the application money no be small money and these people are looking to take as much from you as possible, milking the cash cow as our in-house oga will say. Won't be surprised if there are plans to increase fees again with the hit they are projecting the economy will take due to brexit.

For my people already past first stage will suggest putting aside something maybe<<#50 a month, depending on your income, so when the time to apply for FLR, your finances won't take a big hit, another option is the credit card but all in all we will pay sha.

All the best as we 'fagburu' and try to make a better life for ourselves and family and big thank you too those that guide us here on making our application.

Honestly i cant believe i watched to the end of the 1st video really pointless obviously she aint free but if you follow all the things here on nairaland learn from other mistakes.
As per increment we have already set aside doe next application fees.
Honestly some people might be skeptical getting married outside Uk.
God will help us. Just pitying people who are trying to bring in their families with all these increments.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I applied for a spouse visa which was denied and I appealed their decision, my passport has been returned to me, can I apply for a short term visit to get a medical treatment.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintalabi:
Hi, I applied for a spouse visa which was denied and I appealed their decision, my passport has been returned to me, can I apply for a short term visit to get a medical treatment.

So sorry about the refusal Why was your passport returned? When was this?.
Does the medical treatment require you going abroad?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sholeola23: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The child would not necessarily help during the appeal, if anything...... It raises the required threshold.....

What has changed from the rejected documents, to the new documentations you are appealing with?

And why was your original application rejected?

Raise requirement? My son is British. That should not affect financial requirement.

Missing session of reporting but attend the rest.
Frivolous application

Came into the UK as a child and don't know what visa I came in with. Tried all my possible best to no avail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
joygirl2017:

So sorry about the refusal Why was your passport returned? When was this?.
Does the medical treatment require you going abroad?

I applied last year February 9 and my passport was returned in late October with the decision based on our relationship not up to 5 years.

My son had some health challenges at birth, the aftermath of it is affecting his physiological development, so I'm advised to take him abroad for proper treatments.

Can I apply for visiting because the appeal is taking like forever
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Sholeola23:

Raise requirement? My son is British. That should not affect financial requirement.

Frivolous application

Came into the UK as a child and don't know what visa I came in with. Tried all my possible best to no avail

In your original question, the child's nationality was not mentioned.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Sholeola23:

Frivolous application

Your original question and follow up response, is a bit confusing.....

Let me state what I understand so far - :

1- Your spousal visa was refused
2- You have a British Child
3 - You visited the UK as a child, but visiting status unknown

Your spousal visa application was filed from what country?
Are you presently in the UK?
How does your unknown historical visit affect your present spousal visa application?
How did you fill your spousal visa application?
What is your sponsors position in all this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Sholeola23:

Frivolous application

And kindly breakdown what you meant by, missing session of reporting, but attend the rest and frivolous application?

NB: I am sure the case worker was also very confused.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

Is your sponsor the child's biological father?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Is your sponsor the child's biological father?
yes
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

yes

Why not send the child to him, so he initially begins the health check process?

You've not answered the other questions?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

yes

Are you responding with 2 monickers, or am I mixing things up?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why not send the child to him, so he initially begins the health check process?

You've not answered the other questions?

what's the other question.?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

what's the other question.?

Are you also sholeola23?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Marytee2: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
joygirl2017:

Just for weeks holiday right? You based in the
Oh! i forgot to mention Council TAX Bill that alone drives me nut lol.
But well we have to keep going.
Its best you starting thinking of things you can on E-bay for extra income
Or look round your community see what you do to make extra income that wont involve you going against the law that's if you have entrepreneurial spirit. Having multiple streams of income one is what fits uk life.That's what i did .
Pls, if you don't mind, how can I start selling on eBay? The bills here is killing lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Marytee2:

Pls, if you don't mind, how can I start selling on eBay? The bills here is killing lol

Simply register on ebay, register with PayPal, link your eBay to PayPal......

Start listing items and await bids....... (if you do not want to under sell, set a reserve) .......

NB: Remember, commercial sales on eBay is also subject to taxation.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you also sholeola23?
No
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

No

I am completely confused...... Your enquiries are very similar in nature....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bintalabi(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I am completely confused...... Your enquiries are very similar in nature....

Can I apply for visiting while waiting for response on appeal
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

Yes, but the chances of obtaining it would be less than 5%......

NB: But you would have to withdraw appeal
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
bintalabi:

Why was your spousal visa rejected? Main reasons for rejection?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Embellish: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good evening all, been following the thread for a while now. Nice job ure doing here Lexusgs430, Justwise,Joygirl etc. Thanks to u all, and to as many that have been so selfless,patient and consistent in answering our numerous questions.
A quick question pls...does it matter who submits the online application?I am the applicant,resident here while hubby's the sponsor in the UK. Someone told me that I'm meant to fill the online application but hubby prefers to do it himself. What's your take pls...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Embellish:
Good evening all, been following the thread for a while now. Nice job ure doing here Lexusgs430, Justwise,Joygirl etc. Thanks to u all, and to as many that have been so selfless,patient and consistent in answering our numerous questions.
A quick question pls...does it matter who submits the online application?I am the applicant,resident here while hubby's the sponsor in the UK. Someone told me that I'm meant to fill the online application but hubby prefers to do it himself. What's your take pls...

Both have varying roles....

Applicants submits basic in Nigeria
Sponsor submits major to Sheffield (sponsor could post from the UK or Nigeria)

Both of you can share password and log in details and piggy back and forth.....

NB: Regardless on who fills it, just fill it right and well.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Marytee2: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Simply register on ebay, register with PayPal, link your eBay to PayPal......

Start listing items and await bids....... (if you do not want to under sell, set a reserve) .......

NB: Remember, commercial sales on eBay is also subject to taxation.........
I know everything is taxed here. Thank you so much for the explanation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Embellish:

To be honest, its best you let him fill it unless you have that money for DHL to post to him. You still need to print out the application form its best you let him fill it there all you can do is guide him on what to fill through video call or chat is what i did bottom line everything is going is still to Sheffield

The letter writing for the application he did it, i read it we took out some things and added .

You submit your passport and do biometric
Unless you still have things to send to him
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Guys, I need your help. I have been a bit worried about my trip date.

So I started filling my form in Oct 2017 where I picked my trip date as Feb 12 2018, but some work trip made me submit in Dec 5 2017 and I totally forgot to change that trip date to accommodate 3 months (I have a refused visa from another country so I didn’t apply for priority).

Now today is 12 Feb; Will this cause any problem for me?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Minnienellie24: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
I dont think this would be an issue at all as my husband put April 2017 as his intended date of travel and he submitted his application in March 2017 and he got his visa processed in June 2017.
Aphrodite007:
Guys, I need your help. I have been a bit worried about my trip date.

So I started filling my form in Oct 2017 where I picked my trip date as Feb 12 2018, but some work trip made me submit in Dec 5 2017 and I totally forgot to change that trip date to accommodate 3 months (I have a refused visa from another country so I didn’t apply for priority).

Now today is 12 Feb; Will this cause any problem for me?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Minnienellie24:
I dont think this would be an issue at all as my husband put April 2017 as his intended date of travel and he submitted his application in March 2017 and he got his visa processed in June 2017.

Has anybody (other than your hubby) ever told you how amazing you are?! Thank you so much. I’ve been sweating under AC all day cos of worry. Bless you plenty.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whitnified: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello good people. I will like to ask if I as the sponsor will be allowed to accompany my husband to his biometric appointment in ikeja lagos. I’m currently visiting and wondering if that is allowed as I do not want to go and end up being refused to enter the building. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Whitnified:
Hello good people. I will like to ask if I as the sponsor will be allowed to accompany my husband to his biometric appointment in ikeja lagos. I’m currently visiting and wondering if that is allowed as I do not want to go and end up being refused to enter the building. Thanks

Since you are already in Lagos, you can go regardless. If they let you in good, if they don't. Simply buy puff puff & zobo, to burn your waiting time......

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Embellish: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks Lexus and Joygirl. I appreciate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.