Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034947 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lolas89:
Mzapplication you can use this link to check for processing time and visa fee .

https://visa-fees.homeoffice.gov.uk/y

thanks. I have used this to check.

Please for the people that just paid for Dependant of PBS Tier 2 holder, how much did you pay? I am seeing 694 USD??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
dorox:

Ask your wife to call Barclays and OK the the transaction with them. It wouldn't take her more than a couple of minutes to do.

Thank you so much for your kind response

payment made for IHS surcharge and Application paid 876 dollars for IHS and 2053 dollars for appilication fee is there any other to pay am i also paying at the TLS contact centre my tls contact for appointment is Ikeja.what will be required there.
after completion of the application it took my back to the application page to register for a at a tls contact what does that mean? and do i have to pay also again at the centre
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
deept:

I could be wrong but if you are using the card from Nigeria might not work, because of the ip address you will be using to pay, the bank might think it's fraud if your wife did not inform them she will be traveling so transaction might not go through

payment made for IHS surcharge and Application paid 876 dollars for IHS and 2053 dollars for appilication fee is there any other to pay am i also paying at the TLS contact centre my tls contact for appointment is Ikeja.what will be required there.
after completion of the application it took my back to the application page to register for a at a tls contact what does that mean? and do i have to pay also again at the centre
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
readynow:

you are not required to pay at the center, but if you are paying for priority you will have to do this on the tls website. Recent graduates confirm
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good I hope to graduate one day too
Please I got a transaction confirmation email with transaction reference indicating they will send email of my reference number but I have not gotten email of the reference number but during the cause of the payment for IHS I printed a reference number that they said will be sent to my mail but up till now I have not seen any mail with reference number.but during the cause of the IHS payment I printed a page containing the following

Application reference number 47545668( example)
Your IHS payment Reference is:IHS558566(example) please is this what am expected to get in my mail or is there more information
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is the reply from home office, am considering withdrawing the application.

You will not be able to change your application from a settlement to a tier 2 dependant visa. You will need to withdraw your visa application and make a new application; to withdraw your visa application I will need the following information:

Full Name-
Date of Birth-
GWF number-
IHS number-
Passport number-
Place of submission-
Type of Visa applied for-
Date of biometrics-
Nationality-
E-mail address used on application-
Reason for escalation-

Please remember that once you have completed your biometrics appointment you will not be able to get a refund for any of the payments that you have made.
You will only get the IHS refund after you withdraw your application; this will be automatically refunded into your account within 6 weeks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phatbaby1: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
I checked the email we received to confirm. It contains the same information.
They do not take that evidence at the TLS any way. You have to send it all to Sheffield in the order they will give you on the sheet.
Good shout paying for priority, at least you will have less frustration. I just think it is too pricey to add to all the other costs.

Good luck and keep your mind positive.

readynow:
Good I hope to graduate one day too
Please I got a transaction confirmation email with transaction reference indicating they will send email of my reference number but I have not gotten email of the reference number but during the cause of the payment for IHS I printed a reference number that they said will be sent to my mail but up till now I have not seen any mail with reference number.but during the cause of the IHS payment I printed a page containing the following

Application reference number 47545668( example)
Your IHS payment Reference is:IHS558566(example) please is this what am expected to get in my mail or is there more information
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sorry o. I have come again.

I have done much more investigation. Spent about 30 mins on the phone with these UK visa people.

It appears that this is not the thread for Tier 2 PBS Dependant visa. This is a thread for settlement. Whih is a beast.

Apparently PBS is much more straightforward, takes 15 days, and there is no document to submit other than the Maintenance document (and other standard docs).

LexusG and justwise can you please confirm?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello mzapplication,

Can you please let me know how it's going and how to go. I want to start my application for PBS dependant visa as soon as I get my passport back.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lolas89:
Hello mzapplication,

Can you please let me know how it's going and how to go. I want to start my application for PBS dependant visa as soon as I get my passport back.

Mehn. I'll keep you posted. Are you not seeing what I am seeing? I am also applying immediately I get the passport back.

N2m naira burnt. I am weak
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
mzapplication:

Mehn. I'll keep you posted. Are you not seeing what I am seeing? I am also applying immediately I get the passport back.

N2m naira burnt. I am weak
it is well dear, I spent 1.2m too. We will get through it God's grace, all our efforts and money will not be a waste.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phatbaby1: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys our application has been successful!

Whoop! Whoop!

I’m going to be popping champagne tonight

Thanks to every single person and the veterans on this thread. If you’re ever in the Birmingham area, feel free to stop by for tea :-)

Standard application
Timeline:
TLS and Biometrics: 21 November 2017
Documents received email: 24 November 2017
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 4 December 2017
Decision made email: None
Decision made TLS update: 15 February 2018
Passport returned to center email: 15 February 2018
Passport returned to center update: 15 February
Application picked up: 16 February

Pneyi:

Yes.. They will get back to us anytime from now with our expectations met .. Keep hope alive.. Winks

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lolas89:
it is well dear, I spent 1.2m too. We will get through it God's grace, all our efforts and money will not be a waste.

Amen o.

What is also paining me is the 3 months. Missed out on at least 2 international work trips waiting and waiting.

Why they didn't let me know early enough baffles me...it's almost like they waited for the 3 months to elapse before informing me...makes no sense...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Congratulations!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Thanks to every single person and the veterans on this thread. If you’re ever in the Birmingham area, feel free to stop by for tea :-)

Standard application
Timeline:

Congratulations.... Location of shampoo popping......

NB: Remember to pay your 61% tithe (champagne in this Buhari regime)? Your tithe % must be higher....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
phatbaby1:
They do not take that evidence at the TLS any way. You have to send it all to Sheffield in the order they will give you on the sheet.
Good shout paying for priority, at least you will have less frustration. I just think it is too pricey to add to all the other costs.

Thank you for you r kind response
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phatbaby1: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations.... Location of shampoo popping......

NB: Remember to pay your 61% tithe (champagne in this Buhari regime)? Your tithe % must be higher....

Lmao no wahala at all 61% in naira though. I actually want to respond to those two ladies on the video for being so mean when people like you are here giving your time to help out.

God bless you guys.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TommTomm: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Congratulations! Safe trip & Goodluck as you proceed to the Great Britain.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pneyi: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Congratulations!! Wow!! Iyanu ti sele!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Big congrats! This gives me hope cos I’m waiting for mine and I hope it’s good news too. Congrats again. Birmingham is a cool place, Nigerian food is not hard to get there, lucky you! In my own side, only one shop sells Nigerian food grin, it is well!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2018
mzapplication:

Amen o.

What is also paining me is the 3 months. Missed out on at least 2 international work trips waiting and waiting.

Why they didn't let me know early enough baffles me...it's almost like they waited for the 3 months to elapse before informing me...makes no sense...

Yeah I remember you, you had a work trip and was asking how you’d get your passport back. Take heart iye, you and Lola have gone through a lot, I would have been crying by now.

On the brighter side, you guys just have to wait 15days then join hubby and then you would work 2-3 months and get the wasted money back. Sorry o! It is not easy at all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Congratulations next level begins
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by anonymousmum: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Yeah I remember you, you had a work trip and was asking how you’d get your passport back. Take heart iye, you and Lola have gone through a lot, I would have been crying by now.

On the brighter side, you guys just have to wait 15days then join hubby and then you would work 2-3 months and get the wasted money back. Sorry o! It is not easy at all.

Thank you.

I have been sorely depressed since I found out but am even thankful that I can still hustle the money for re application.

There is apparently even expedited which takes 5 days. Costs 180 pounds though per applicant. And we are 3.. Not a lot but considering how much that has already been wasted...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
mzapplication:

Thank you.

I have been sorely depressed since I found out but am even thankful that I can still hustle the money for re application.

There is apparently even expedited which takes 5 days. Costs 180 pounds though per applicant. And we are 3.. Not a lot but considering how much that has already been wasted...

Wish you the best of luck.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phatbaby1: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Big congrats! This gives me hope cos I’m waiting for mine and I hope it’s good news too. Congrats again. Birmingham is a cool place, Nigerian food is not hard to get there, lucky you! In my own side, only one shop sells Nigerian food grin, it is well!

Yeah I remember you from when I put mine in. Thanks so much. You will definitely have good news, don’t worry. It might be worth organising a meet up in one of the cities in England but I guess that’s for Oga Lexus and co to think about.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
phatbaby1:

Yeah I remember you from when I put mine in. Thanks so much. You will definitely have good news, don’t worry. It might be worth organising a meet up in one of the cities in England but I guess that’s for Oga Lexus and co to think about.

Just mention the time + place + tickets + visa.... And I shall be there in a tinkle........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations

phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
phatbaby1:

Whoop! Whoop!

Standard application
Timeline:

Congratulations!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
phatbaby1:

thanks you i appreciate phatbaby1 you will rejoice in Jesus name
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2018
good morning all will be doing my biometry in Ikeja tommorrow please as for the passport photograph on the application what is the size and how many.
also how do i arrange my documents i have done all the photocopy and every thing is ready
should i use envelopes,or transparent bag please advice as am trying to tidy up every thing

will appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
readynow:
good morning all will be doing my biometry in Ikeja tommorrow please as for the passport photograph on the application what is the size and how many.
also how do i arrange my documents i have done all the photocopy and every thing is ready
should i use envelopes,or transparent bag please advice as am trying to tidy up every thing

will appreciate
You don’t need a passport photograph. All you need is a photocopy of your international passport data page. Don’t allow all those boys outside the Uk visa embassy convince you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.