Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034817 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sholeola23: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you appealing yourself or seeking legal representation?

Legal representatives
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sholeola23: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If you don't have any new evidence to submit, I think you just have to hope it turns out well...

Like the adjudicator been in a good mood, and simply glosses over your case.....

Adjudicator? What is dat please
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sholeola23:

Adjudicator? What is dat please

The Judge that would make a decision on your appeal.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
mzapplication:

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

I have gone back to the visa4uk site.

I am searching for the correct option. I cannot find "Tier 2 Dependent visa" on their website

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-dependants-of-uk-visa-applicants-tiers-1-2-4-5
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sholeola23:

Legal representatives

You need to ask them what precedents they are hoping to appeal with.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-dependants-of-uk-visa-applicants-tiers-1-2-4-5

Thank you. I read through these links before I applied.

My issue is at the point of making the application. On the visa4uk site.

Is this what I should have selected?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I think I made the same mistake mzapplication made. I applied for settlement wife priority on the 15th of January but my husband is on tier 2 general(leave to remain) visa. My application is still with the home office and I don't know what to do. Should I withdraw it and start over hoping that they will refund the money or I should wait for them to reply. Am so confused, please help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolas89:
Hello everyone, I think I made the same mistake mzapplication made. I applied for settlement wife priority on the 15th of January but my husband is on tier 2 general(leave to remain) visa. My application is still with the home office and I don't know what to do. Should I withdraw it and start over hoping that they will refund the money or I should wait for them to reply. Am so confused, please help

Read again o, mine is "Tier 2 with Limited Leave to remain"

Your post says Leave to Remain.

Confirm there is a difference...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please is there a difference,? My husband s visa is from 2016-2019.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
mzapplication:

Read again o, mine is "Tier 2 with Limited Leave to remain"

Your post says Leave to Remain.

Confirm there is a difference...
please gurus in the house can you please help clarify this. My husband's visa is tier 2 general (leave to remain) from 2016-2019. Is that limited as well?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolas89:
please gurus in the house can you please help clarify this. My husband's visa is tier 2 general (leave to remain) from 2016-2019. Is that limited as well?

Yes it’s limited.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
mzapplication:

Thank you. I read through these links before I applied.

My issue is at the point of making the application. On the visa4uk site.

Is this what I should have selected?

Please use the second link I gave you for guidelines on how to complete that form
. I’m on the move using mobile phone to type this.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

Yes it’s limited.

I made the wrong application then. Please what can I do to rectify this, my application is still with the home office. Do I need to write them or withdraw the application though am not sure if it's possible to withdraw now. Any advice on how to proceed please.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolas89:
I made the wrong application then. Please what can I do to rectify this, my application is still with the home office. Do I need to write them or withdraw the application though am not sure if it's possible to withdraw now. Any advice on how to proceed please.

You simply have to wait for their outcome. You can send an email in the interim, but the dice has already been cast........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
OK thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolas89:

You need to write them as soon as possible
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by anonymousmum: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

You need to write them as soon as possible
please to which email address should I write to, I can't find any correspondence on the gov website.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolas89:
please to which email address should I write to, I can't find any correspondence on the gov website.

It's a paid service. Costs about 6 pounds to send them a mail.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

I drafted a compassionate mail to them today. I am praying my case goes to someone that can help cry
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phatbaby1: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Any end of November spouse visa standard application mates in the house?
Being alone on valentines is annoying.
Need some good news to give me hope.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pneyi: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
phatbaby1:
Any end of November spouse visa standard application mates in the house?
Being alone on valentines is annoying.
Need some good news to give me hope.

Yes.. They will get back to us anytime from now with our expectations met .. Keep hope alive.. Winks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2018
sassysure:
Hello guys.
Please can someone explain this to me.
Ur passport and supporting documents are ready for collection at...........
U can collect ur documents in person or send a representative
Collection in person
Provide ur application checklist
Ur original photographic id
copy of ur photographic Id

What does the last 3 sentences mean. Should the applicant have hope?

Thanks all.

No point deliberating..... If the applicant no do wuru wuru to the answer, go collect ya result...........

NB : Just go with the listed to collect ya result...... Abi the applicant dey fear?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
So I got mail from them.

Long and short I have forfeited the visa fee. They will refund my IHS.

I just dashed the UK economy 1,467 x 3 pounds. Back to the drawing board.

Please can you guide me on what category exactly to select? I am still going to send the UKVI a mail asking for further clarification.

Is it Tier 2, General Partner and General Child? Or is it General Migrant??

There is no "Tier 2 Dependant" explicitly written on the visa4uk site.

Also, how long does priority usually take? I cant bear to wait another 3 months.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by IrueBriggs86: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Good morning house I am new I want to confirm pls if the UK accept a marriage cert from another registry apart from ikoyi registry because me and my spouse wedded at Benin in a federal registry
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
mzapplication:

It's a paid service. Costs about 6 pounds to send them a mail.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

I drafted a compassionate mail to them today. I am praying my case goes to someone that can help cry
OK thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzapplication you can use this link to check for processing time and visa fee .

https://visa-fees.homeoffice.gov.uk/y
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lolas89: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have mailed the home office and awaiting for a feedback.

My dilemma now is if I should apply for a tier 2 dependant visa when I get my passport back or wait for my husband to get his indefinite leave to remain (this is his 11th year in the UK and he has booked his appointment for March to get indefinite leave to remain). Then I can apply for a settlement wife visa with his indefinite leave to remain.
Please what do you think is the safer option time and money wise because my husband's bank balance has been up and down the past month and can't show the money required for tier 2 dependant visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please can someone help out here please i try paying for the IHS surcharge using my wife Barclay debit card but the transaction is being decline please what can i do this is my 4th attempt and if i try again the 5th time am going to start the application process again.please can someone help out on how to go about the payment.My wife is currently on vacation in nigeria.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
readynow:
Please can someone help out here please i try paying for the IHS surcharge using my wife Barclay debit card but the transaction is being decline please what can i do this is my 4th attempt and if i try again the 5th time am going to start the application process again.please can someone help out on how to go about the payment.My wife is currently on vacation in nigeria.

I could be wrong but if you are using the card from Nigeria might not work, because of the ip address you will be using to pay, the bank might think it's fraud if your wife did not inform them she will be traveling so transaction might not go through
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lolas89:
I have mailed the home office and awaiting for a feedback.

My dilemma now is if I should apply for a tier 2 dependant visa when I get my passport back or wait for my husband to get his indefinite leave to remain (this is his 11th year in the UK and he has booked his appointment for March to get indefinite leave to remain). Then I can apply for a settlement wife visa with his indefinite leave to remain.
Please what do you think is the safer option time and money wise because my husband's bank balance has been up and down the past month and can't show the money required for tier 2 dependant visa.

I would wait
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dorox(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
readynow:

Ask your wife to call Barclays and OK the the transaction with them. It wouldn't take her more than a couple of minutes to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.