Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107839 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by dabrake(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2012
freecocoa: ^^Wow thank you thank you for those wonderful words of encouragement but err mm bear in mind that we go soon dey collect reading fee o cos this our story don sweet pass mill and boons gan sef,so carry money come online when coming again smiley.

Oya lola your fans are waiting.
thought we had seen the last from you, considering your self-consolation in the man.city 2 - 1 chelsea thread.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Dclet: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
[quote author=lola.luv]
@Lola. MYluv. If U marry me, I promise to make U the envy of all women...Women like Idowuogbo. I'll cherish n love U forever. Our wedding will be held in MARS. Just say YES sweets and watch me show you what Luv truely is
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by dr2103: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
Lol! Will do just that @free cocoa. smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
dabrake: thought we had seen the last from you, considering your self-consolation in the man.city 2 - 1 chelsea thread.
Self wetin?duh like that wasn't a good lose,tongue.

dr2103: Lol! Will do just that @free cocoa. smiley
Great,thanks for your co-operation in advance,smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by dabrake(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
freecocoa: Self wetin?duh like that wasn't a good lose,tongue.

you nor well. una bera win tottenham tomorrow oh. I will be cheering you guys. tottenham have no say in the top four. viva Arsenal
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by nneomakate: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2012
This is lovely Lola! Please don't stop here,am seriously waiting for the continuation.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Can't type much at d moment.
Jst wana thank y'all for the headz up! Will update in a few hours.
The last few weeks have been so crazy, urs truly has been covered up with work, didnt have tym to update. Missd y'all!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
About time jare,I missed you more.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lillys(f): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nice write up, keep it up smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
lillys: Nice write up, keep it up smiley
Thank u! Buy ur copy wen d book comes out o
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Smart04(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
Very interesting story,a mst publish write up.Pls complete this cos my pple are waytin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Shawnie(f): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
@ Lola.luv
Very intereasting and captivating but please I'm seriously waiting for the concluding part of the story.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by okwytest(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
OMG! Dis story is freaky kul.lolaluv,try and be updating it per day..Thumbs Up
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by zainyrazzy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lolaluv dis story is da bomb I go dey follow u bumber to bumber
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Gfac(f): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2012
Lola am waiting o..
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Simplykay(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2012
I read a lot and I've run out of novels/books so I'm glad I came across this story. I'm still smiling sheepishly at the chemistry btwn Tega and Tj. Abeg upload more episodes. Good job!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2012
@op lola, I vote u the best female NLer...great lady indeed!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by netotse(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2012
na wa o. . .na NL this kind thread dey wey me dey sell dodo for other sections?

lollipop someborri. . .meself don join you groupies o. . .twalle!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @op lola, I vote u the best female NLer...great lady indeed!
We don't need your vote abeg,away tongue.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
@freecocoa, what is your problem pls? what is it? is that how u show someone u admire him, by attacking him? if thats it, change the tactics cos it doesn't suit. pls can't u ignore me entirely on this forum? is it hard to do pls?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @freecocoa, what is your problem pls? what is it? is that how u show someone u admire him, by attacking him? if thats it, change the tactics cos it doesn't suit. pls can't u ignore me entirely on this forum? is it hard to do pls?
grin Adumaya you ke?dude you are delusional,shebi you threatened to send me to the grave abi?i just want to let you know you can't do nothing and for that singular reason,I'll keep taunting you till you cry all the tears in your eyes as a cry cry baby that you are,na you find trouble tongue.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am ^^^^
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
@freecocoa, honestly, yesterday if all I tried worked, I wanted to hurt u, God forgive me anyway, I have prayed over it but u are still making me to feel more upset. Do you know some people die out of carelessness? u don't know who is who, thats why u need to be cautious with the way u deal with them. I know you are saying all these because there is no way I can locate you, I know u cannot try it in real life. I have asked God to forgive me for thinking to be like my old person, but u are still flaming up my anger. pls try and just ignore me here, I am just here to while away time, I am emotional person, pls stop playing with me I am older than this I beg you because I am deadly if not for God. Used to be very deadly and I am not proud of it if not you making me to think past. Pls ignore me I plead for the last time. Thank u.

Can't u use your free time and write a story like this op had done and entertain people and see....instead attacking people? come up with your life story and use it to entertain people and stop all these thread-hunting!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @freecocoa, honestly, yesterday if all I tried worked, I wanted to hurt u, God forgive me anyway, I have prayed over it but u are still making me to feel more upset. Do you know some people die out of carelessness? u don't know who is who, thats why u need to be cautious with the way u deal with them. I know you are saying all these because there is no way I can locate you, I know u cannot try it in real life. I have asked God to forgive me for thinking to be like my old person, but u are still flaming up my anger. pls try and just ignore me here, I am just here to while away time, I am emotional person, pls stop playing with me I am older than this I beg you because I am deadly if not for God. Used to be very deadly and I am not proud of it if not you making me to think past. Pls ignore me I plead for the last time. Thank u.

Can't u use your free time and write a story like this op had done and entertain people and see....instead attacking people? come up with your life story and use it to entertain people and stop all these thread-hunting!

criously....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @freecocoa, honestly, yesterday if all I tried worked, I wanted to hurt u, God forgive me anyway, I have prayed over it but u are still making me to feel more upset. Do you know some people die out of carelessness? u don't know who is who, thats why u need to be cautious with the way u deal with them. I know you are saying all these because there is no way I can locate you, I know u cannot try it in real life. I have asked God to forgive me for thinking to be like my old person, but u are still flaming up my anger. pls try and just ignore me here, I am just here to while away time, I am emotional person, pls stop playing with me I am older than this I beg you because I am deadly if not for God. Used to be very deadly and I am not proud of it if not you making me to think past. Pls ignore me I plead for the last time. Thank u.

Who u b? Wetin dey happen? Gist me abeg

@My left yansh

How dis wan enter theory? I get time to bimboclart and riskiclart any vagabon dats feeling hipopurey. angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2012

You like long talk too much haba,anyways telling things like you are deadly and the likes will only make me continue,listen even in the real world I'll tell it to your face cos honestly someone like you can't do anything,you are all mouth abeg,someone who would kill anyone won't go about announcing it to the whole world.

Wait so you think even if you can kill someone in the real world,boasting to the person about it is the best way to pass the message across?dude you need to wisen up i swear,my kinda person can kill someone and will never be suspected for it so stop making noise.

About being an emotional person,well that's your problem,this is a public place and a faceless one at that so no one has the time to look at your face or give you preferential treatment,NL is not for cry babies,if you can't take small jabs now and then,then you have no business being here,you need a strong skin to survive here especially since you've shown yourself by going about threatening to kill me so better get used to it,I no send you message.wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who u b? Wetin dey happen? Gist me abeg

@My left yansh

How dis wan enter theory? I get time to bimboclart and riskiclart any vagabon dats feeling hipopurey. angry
Hmm paddy no be small thing o,where you dey since yesterday?the dude say him go send me to grave even if na the last thing him go do for this world.

He converted a thread for me yesterday na,hmm you missed.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm paddy no be small thing o,where you dey since yesterday?the dude say him go send me to grave even if na the last thing him go do for this world.

He converted a thread for me yesterday na,hmm you missed.

He say he wan send u go wia?

Hold on! Na person talk am abi ET?

Cooley I dey come.

cugresources: @freecocoa, what is your problem pls? what is it? is that how u show someone u admire him, by attacking him? if thats it, change the tactics cos it doesn't suit. pls can't u ignore me entirely on this forum? is it hard to do pls?

Mr Oga did u threaten her yes or no?

U see wen I run tings, I no dey jump b4 i massacre.

So answer me b4 I use d last born of a crocodile as sacrifice to assign correct curse give u.

U tink dey na only u dem blend? Abegggggi! angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
@freecocoa, if u are as bold as u claim, pls drop your real no here or email it to me. can u do that for me? or can u boldly tell me where u are and come with your bodyguards and siblings and boyfriend and lets talk in person, can u do that to prove your bold and heartless and mean? no more talk, lets get to action since u won't listen. do that pls.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @freecocoa, if u are as bold as u claim, pls drop your real no here or email it to me. can u do that for me? or can u boldly tell me where u are and come with your bodyguards and siblings and boyfriend and lets talk in person, can u do that to prove your bold and heartless and mean? no more talk, lets get to action since u won't listen. do that pls.
Sharappppp mehn! angry

Listen no vex me oo.

Flipping EPA!

U tink she will bring all dat paparazzi to see a goliath like u? Abeg go drink yellow garri jare, u starting to chat shitzzzz.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @freecocoa, if u are as bold as u claim, pls drop your real no here or email it to me. can u do that for me? or can u boldly tell me where u are and come with your bodyguards and siblings and boyfriend and lets talk in person, can u do that to prove your bold and heartless and mean? no more talk, lets get to action since u won't listen. do that pls.
grin grin grin,kai mr man i just read in another thread where you stated that you are seriously learned but i honestly doubt that you are,WTF?you have an issue for reals and you need urgent help,i won't drop my details you know why?simply because you are a sicko who shouldn't be taken seriously.

FYI,I'm not heartless neither am i mean but i wanna let you understand that you are in the dark,you are very f00lish to write the kinda things you do over matters on the internet with a person you'll prolly never meet,I swear you've gingered me on with your silly talk,anywhere i see your handle or post I'll taunt you till you learn to stop threatening others on this site,you need to grow some balls man,you are a sissygrin.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharappppp mehn! angry

Listen no vex me oo.

Flipping EPA!

U tink she will bring all dat paparazzi to see a goliath like u? Abeg go drink yellow garri jare, u starting to chat shitzzzz.
Hah that one na small na,just check the thread he created for me,you go laugh die,the guy na psycho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.