Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107836 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Sijo01(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
I cnt bliv dis's wat campus blues has been turned into.

@Cugresource plz tak cocoa n go to d battle field u created ystaday n countinue ur fight der.

U guys sud liv dis thread plz.

@lola wer r u? Pls come see wat d romatic atmospher u created is turning into.

@ID, i tot u r lola's manager, pls sanitize dis thread b4 she returns.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
to tell u how determined I am, i live at plot 5 tokunbo ade close, off admiralty way, off 37 rd, lekki phase1, can we meet up at tantalizer fastfood around there or can u drop your real address? lets be friends, maybe that will solve our indifference. pls I plead for peace. i am sending u a frnd request now accept me pls.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: to tell u how determined I am, i live at plot 5 tokunbo ade close, off admiralty way, off 37 rd, lekki phase1, can we meet up at tantalizer fastfood around there or can u drop your real address? lets be friends, maybe that will solve our indifference. pls I plead for peace. i am sending u a frnd request now accept me pls.
grin grin grin chai dude your case tire me,I'll so bounce that friend request so better don't send it,btw we have no differences,as soon as i leave this thread i forget all about your handle till i get a notification and i come back,anyways my friend the owner of the thread go vex for me,SIJO is already complaining,that's the only reason why I'll stop but e never end sha.cheers wink.

@SIJO,mama calm down o,nothing dey happen.

@Lola,love,don't even talk o cos you refused to keep me busy with updates hence I'm curing boredom my own way so no just vex cheesy.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
now u have proven that u are just useless worthless bitch I had been wasting my time exchanging words with. Shediot!! Read through this thread and see how guys see you Shediot. the op told a story and asked who experienced such, a harlot like u jumped in to affirm u did. and like a poster said, if they ask who has 4ucked a madman before to share experience, u will still say u have, useless bitch. can't u be useful with your life like lola? anyway, bitches like u end up in the brothels and on the streets until they turn old-mama-youngy, ASHEWO! come and exchange words with someone that can feed your entire community and generation of poverty-ridden people.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Sijo01(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
freecocoa:

@Lola,love,don't even talk o cos you refused to keep me busy with updates hence I'm curing boredom my own way so no just vex cheesy.

so, u r defending ursef by blamin lola 4nt updating abi?
Don wori, brb lemi concentrat on u may now kiss ur bride.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: now u have proven that u are just useless worthless bitch I had been wasting my time exchanging words with. Shediot!! Read through this thread and see how guys see you Shediot. the op told a story and asked who experienced such, a harlot like u jumped in to affirm u did. and like a poster said, if they ask who has 4ucked a madman before to share experience, u will still say u have, useless bitch. can't u be useful with your life like lola? anyway, bitches like u end up in the brothels and on the streets until they turn old-mama-youngy, ASHEWO! come and exchange words with someone that can feed your entire community and generation of poverty-ridden people.
grin grin grin,he has started crying again chai so because i rejected your request,you want to die?grin eyah don't cry too much,if only you could read, you'd understand what i narrated in this thrae but alas the mumu keeps disgracing himself,anyways my girl lola is here let me aknowledge her presence first.

@Lola.love,I dey hail o sweery,I'm keeping the thread alive o,thank me bebe cheesy.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
Sijo01:

so, u r defending ursef by blamin lola 4nt updating abi?
Don wori, brb lemi concentrat on u may now kiss ur bride.
Mama mellow na,why you blaming innocent me n?not fair undecided.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
Men will keep 4ucking cheap poverty-ridden jobless girls like you for free, mark my word even though u know how they had been hammering u in and out...soon u go carry unwanted bastard for that ur useless belly. You should be ashamed of yourself. see the kind of ovation and wonderful audience lola the op is commanding with her amazing talent, and u are busy jumping up and down with your rotten smelly asss. u became jealous of the op becos I commended her and said I voted her for the best NLer, u then decided to bring in your useless behavior as usual. @lola, u better stop this story for ur own good, people will copy ur work and make it a book, and this useless bitch called freecocoa will be among becos thats y she is pushing u to finish it, bring updates, so she can copy. pls stop, till u copyright it or publish the novel, its your cute one, I am ready to sponsor u if thats ur problem. all the best my dear, pls don't ever copy from useless good-for-nothing harlots like freecocoa!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by KevinII(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: Men will keep 4ucking cheap poverty-ridden jobless girls like you for free, mark my word even though u know how they had been hammering u in and out...soon u go carry unwanted bastard for that ur useless belly. You should be ashamed of yourself. see the kind of ovation and wonderful audience lola the op is commanding with her amazing talent, and u are busy jumping up and down with your rotten smelly asss. u became jealous of the op becos I commended her and said I voted her for the best NLer, u then decided to bring in your useless behavior as usual. @lola, u better stop this story for ur own good, people will copy ur work and make it a book, and this useless bitch called freecocoa will be among becos thats y she is pushing u to finish it, bring updates, so she can copy. pls stop, till u copyright it or publish the novel, its your cute one, I am ready to sponsor u if thats ur problem. all the best my dear, pls don't ever copy from useless good-for-nothing harlots like freecocoa!
cugre old man, bros go and take care of yoir bald head and stop harassing my wife. if you are hot you can self servise you gay donkey. may amadioha seal your anuss with hot cement. ode
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Kevin_II:
cugre old man, bros go and take care of yoir bald head and stop harassing my wife. if you are hot you can self servise you gay donkey. may amadioha seal your anuss with hot cement. ode

help me tell am ooo

d nicca just dey make noise here since
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: Men will keep 4ucking cheap poverty-ridden jobless girls like you for free, mark my word even though u know how they had been hammering u in and out...soon u go carry unwanted bastard for that ur useless belly. You should be ashamed of yourself. see the kind of ovation and wonderful audience lola the op is commanding with her amazing talent, and u are busy jumping up and down with your rotten smelly asss. u became jealous of the op becos I commended her and said I voted her for the best NLer, u then decided to bring in your useless behavior as usual. @lola, u better stop this story for ur own good, people will copy ur work and make it a book, and this useless bitch called freecocoa will be among becos thats y she is pushing u to finish it, bring updates, so she can copy. pls stop, till u copyright it or publish the novel, its your cute one, I am ready to sponsor u if thats ur problem. all the best my dear, pls don't ever copy from useless good-for-nothing harlots like freecocoa!
EWO blood of gawd,where did this one emanate from?grin hey me sef don tire from laughing i swear,paddy abeg come help me laugh cos laugh no gree me type walai,is this guy for real?grin grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^^^

niccas gon b niccas

haters gon be haters..

dnt worry my dear..lve d guy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^Aboki na,omo that guy cries too much and i don promise am say him go cry tire as long as I'm here,grin grin,its working.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
@op lola, pls for your own good, stop the story, let them finish it from the little they had copied. don't ever post your work online or on forums again until you have copyrighted it and also published it, else lazzy asss like freetoto will copy your talent and make money out of it while you make nothing. Ask your siblings or friends or professors if I am right or wrong. This is not even your own personal blog, so what would you gain? Absolutely nothing for cracking your wise talented brain while ashis walk about 4ucking diccks and come here to cheer u in a pretentious way to cajole u into finishing the story for them to copy. my dear, u have done enough, stop and read your fans and followers okay? sorry your thread ended this way, it was this good-for-nothing harlot called freetoto, that started it and derailed your post. u can trace back and watch where it started, she only grew jealous because I commended u and voted that u are the best NLer! You are still the best, keep your ladily character and pride and leave useless freetoto to keep fooling herself and wasting her time on NL.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @op lola, pls for your own good, stop the story, let them finish it from the little they had copied. don't ever post your work online or on forums again until you have copyrighted it and also published it, else lazzy asss like freetoto will copy your talent and make money out of it while you make nothing. Ask your siblings or friends or professors if I am right or wrong. This is not even your own personal blog, so what would you gain? Absolutely nothing for cracking your wise talented brain while ashis walk about 4ucking diccks and come here to cheer u in a pretentious way to cajole u into finishing the story for them to copy. my dear, u have done enough, stop and read your fans and followers okay? sorry your thread ended this way, it was this good-for-nothing harlot called freetoto, that started it and derailed your post. u can trace back and watch where it started, she only grew jealous because I commended u and voted that u are the best NLer! You are still the best, keep your ladily character and pride and leave useless freetoto to keep fooling herself and wasting her time on NL.

Are u bipolar? I repeat no vex me ooo

I won't warn u again. angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by anonymus111(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: to tell u how determined I am, i live at plot 5 tokunbo ade close, off admiralty way, off 37 rd, lekki phase1, can we meet up at tantalizer fastfood around there or can u drop your real address? lets be friends, maybe that will solve our indifference. pls I plead for peace. i am sending u a frnd request now accept me pls.

dis is a classic on nl i swear it.................. omase see as u dey disgrace ya self for woman side u no get shame. tantalizer not even golden gate or tfc local foolish man with d brain of a frozen frog in d science lab..................... u no get brain i swear e be like seun go need todey collect money for subscribing to nl because manlike u ought to be in a psyche word special case feeding only on ya urine and toe nails................... see dis side effect for excessive cocaine usage, dt gbana ya need to stop na expired one.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
anonymus11_1:

dis is a classic on nl i swear it.................. omase see as u dey disgrace ya self for woman side u no get shame. tantalizer not even golden gate or tfc local foolish man with d brain of a frozen frog in d science lab..................... u no get brain i swear e be like seun go need todey collect money for subscribing to nl because manlike u ought to be in a psyche word special case feeding only on ya urine and toe nails................... see dis side effect for excessive cocaine usage, dt gbana ya need to stop na expired one.
Friend mi! No mind d lizard o, cocaine don block hin thinking organ na.

Imagine bulldog to get address, monkey sef go get email b dat.

Azzzzhole!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
@anonymous, that fastfood is the nearest to my house, just a stone stroll...anyone living around there will understand, I want her to come to a neutral ground so my boys can man-handle her while I enjoy watching her perish in pains. u can accompany her, just send me a friend request so I can email u my gsm digit for contacts. so no need running your mouth, I am not a faceless coward, I man-handle lots of people, so its not new cos its part of my career, without it man won't attain the height we have. the muskaats will understand anyway.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
@Id, lolz...just speechless...lol...one friend is enough for me on NL, and freetoto has made herself my best friend, so give way pls.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by KevinII(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @anonymous, that fastfood is the nearest to my house, just a stone stroll...anyone living around there will understand, I want her to come to a neutral ground so my boys can man-handle her while I enjoy watching her perish in pains. u can accompany her, just send me a friend request so I can email u my gsm digit for contacts. so no need running your mouth, I am not a faceless coward, I man-handle lots of people, so its not new cos its part of my career, without it man won't attain the height we have. the muskaats will understand anyway.
cugre bro you are one of the nicest girls i have ever met
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
A babe I am chilling out here with said I should tell you @freetoto, that u are an Enugu mgbeke jumping up and down the internet in search of a miracle man to rescue you from your family wretchedness....Hahahaha...."ENUGU MGBEKE". Imagine, she even went to the meet up zone to see if she can meet up with one guy that said he just entered lagos and dropped his no, imagine public internet ASHEWO trying the guy's no foolishly, eeya, you really need a rescue from poverty and loneliness, but will your bad character ever let u give some jobless guys like u here a chance to rescue u? NEVER! Freetoto - NL = Dead girl. Seun thanks for keeping some lives moving, e.g. freetoto's life.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: @Id, lolz...just speechless...lol...one friend is enough for me on NL, and freetoto has made herself my best friend, so give way pls.
Kai dis is d main reason y women shouldn't go begging for babies from babalawos

Calabash baby, ur own don kpayin

SMH!!!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: A babe I am chilling out here with said I should tell you @freetoto, that u are an Enugu mgbeke jumping up and down the internet in search of a miracle man to rescue you from your family wretchedness....Hahahaha...."ENUGU MGBEKE". Imagine, she even went to the meet up zone to see if she can meet up with one guy that said he just entered lagos and dropped his no, imagine public internet ASHEWO trying the guy's no foolishly, eeya, you really need a rescue from poverty and loneliness, but will your bad character ever let u give some jobless guys like u here a chance to rescue u? NEVER! Freetoto - NL = Dead girl. Seun thanks for keeping some lives moving, e.g. freetoto's life.
grin grin grin,kai i keep saying it,man the person that did this to you is really wucked chai,so your foolishness is so much that you can't even tell a phone number from a BB pin,smh,this is really serious,mumu what the dude dropped in the meet up zone is his BB pin not a phone no,so in your world you call someone with BB pin?haven't you embarrassed your retarde*d self enough?now I'm feeling pity for you cos your case is hopeless,if truly any girl is with you then i can't even imagine what she will be like,two blind stuppid people dating,what a fuccked up collabo,tufiakwa.grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources & Freecocoa gone make perfect couple truss me
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^GOD has already forbidden it,undecided

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2012
I thought you guys here are lovers and not fighters. Anyway me i enjoyed the whole roborebe. Keep it up. Make nobody come do any peacemaking here o.
Since nature abhors vaccuum,if there aint gon be any romance more here then let there be fight. Oshe!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
someday u guys are gonna cum back here and laff at the silly things you ve all written....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Adebaba1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
cugresources and freecocoa, pls stop ur beefin. Last time i checked lola was writin about campus blues buh nw u guys av changed it to cugresources and freecocoa blues. Abeg pls stop ur beefin and encourage lola to write more. Tanx
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Gentiejag(f): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
I start dis thread on a really good note nd den a psycho guy decides to make a nuisance of it?...dude!..wtf!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
What have u guys turned this gr8 thread to? Smh
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Killz1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
All is fair in love and war. . .
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
Now on the frontpage until I protested abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.