Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake (2482 Views)

Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Amya(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
I'm sorry, i'm black, not white.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Even if embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Njgirl1: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
too suprised to comment.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nj girl:

too suprised to comment.

would u be that special lady cool cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Njgirl1: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
if all men tnk lyk dat about dia wives and kids den women are in gud hands, but one lapse though u made is sound lyk house wives are stil out dia, nowadays both men and women contribute financialy, go to certain parts of 9ja and u will see women working in building and construction sites, doing jobs meant 4 men and fending 4 dia families.
It is this level of 'woman labour' wch i ve seen in 9ja dat mks me overreact 2 u and ur bros numerous threads dat wrongly potray 9ja women as greedy , lazy and totaly dpendent on 9ja men.
Yea some 9ja women are dependent but so are women from all over d world, hence the saying 'its a mans world'.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
^STONES NJ GIRL WITH PURE WATER!!

answer my Gaddem quest shun - would u be my future wife or not angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
i would neva hav guessed this amount of sense was in this posters head judging frm all d junk comments he makes, there is hope
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
@OP:

Abi you wan change career make you become preacher? Na wa oooo. This your sermon fear me ooo.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by kelz88(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nice one OP!

Guys need to learn to look away and avoid/fight temptation.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
Princek12:

@OP:

[size=18pt]Abi you wan change career make you become preacher? Na wa oooo. This your sermon fear me ooo.[/size]

embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
Preacher ke, ole ni grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by iyatrustee(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
What have they done to my lil bro 190? His post reels of someone who is s3x starved and wld lie his way into a "future bride's" pants angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by pato405(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

What have they done to my lil bro 190? His post reels of someone who is s3x starved and wld lie his way into a "future bride's" pants angry angry
initially thought I was the only one who sensed that in his post. hahahahhhhahahaaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin. what a bait
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2011
angry angry - haters undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? / He Is A Player / Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.