Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41839 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by agiboma(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TEMI please i beg you dont do anything harsh, i know trying to have a baby is difficult i had 3 miscarriges it took me over 7 years to finally have my son. I lost a pregnancy @ 5 months and it broke me heart i never got over it. I want you to know G-d is good he will bring joy back into your life. Their are so many tretments available when you are trying to have a baby. Temi listen to me the problem of not conceiving may not be your fault it could very well be your husband. Temi please join the thread trying to conceive on nairaland i will attach the link below, their are so many women on that thread including myself trying to have babies we all love and encourage each other on that thread you wont be told anything bad, we take each others problems as our own.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318334.99999.html#bot
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by webbjamie(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2011
Nice uplifting thread,
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
Akaraoku$:

I really do'nt know what to say lipsrsealed Reading all these posts has actually opened my eyes to how ungrateful i've been towards God! Atimes the little things we take for granted, I can't explain/understand how a sound person would wake up one morning all of a sudden one leg is growing shorter, The Lord that raised Lazrus from the dead I know you are still alive!! Please prove your healing powers on the life/condition of our sister[b]''Perx''[/b] whatever the situation is Lord, heal her permanently that her joy maybe full IJN.
And for all those suffereing from one form of ailment/situation , i beg you Lord to also prove yourself faithfull in their lives, this is my Xmas wish Lord! For those of us who have been taking your loving kindness for granted, father we plead for your forgiveness and MERCY!!
All these i ask IJN, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL !! Merry Xmas and prosperous new year to ALL,

Amen and thank u
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sunshine, blue skies, please go away.
. . .my life is filled with gloom.
So day after day, I stayed locked up in my room.
I know to you it might sound strange.
But I wish it would rain. . .

'Cause so badly I wanna go outside. (Such a lovely day)
But everyone knows that a man ain't suppose to cry, listen
I gotta cry 'cause cryin' eases the pain. . .
People this hurt I feel inside, words can never explain. . . .

Day in, day out, my tear stained face
Pressed against the *pillow*. . . . . . . . . .

I Wish It Would Rain by The Temptations

may God grant us all our good wishes & dreams on/in time IJN. AMEN
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2011
. . .i need YOU 2 set me free, take me far away from d battle
i need u to shine on me, I LOOK TO YOU

whitney houston - i look 2 u
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2011
@Perx
Your poems and songs are very touching, I can sense your love for life and the desire to break away from the circumstance.
I am almost wishing that I have the power to make it all go away. I feel you dearie. Lots of hugs to you okay.
How about the blog?

I want to share this song below that I love very much with you. Be strong dearie.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc9kjeAZWbU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-834710.0.html. so so sad. Painful when Nigerians arrogantly claim "suicide is not in our culture" or Nigerians dont commit suicide". This guy cried for help, check his face book page, he had talked about taking his life for day yet no one talked him out of it and gave him practical help, we always like quoting scriptures even when we re supposed to show Gods love, the Bible says if someone comes to you hugry feed him dont pray for him, for our faith without works is dead, i feel so sad, he lost his faith in God totally, I have been at rock bottom, I know how he felt, I feel so sad.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
Is there a way we can make this page viral? So that it can spread across different online platforms?

@Perx, how far with your blog? Stay strong!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by inspirenet: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
Suicide occurs first in the mind.

There are a lot of factors that could possibly lead to someone committing suicide.

I personally think these victims need help.

I really hope this thread would fulfill the purpose for which it was created. Just like [b]maclatunji [/b]said, its a matter of life and death.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2011
@ maclatunji, Ivynwa - thank u. still thinking of how to start d blog. is it just my real names i'd need to put there? anything else private/personal?

i went 4 xray 2 days ago and it was not good, it did not heal and its even worse than d 1st xray report
i dont know y or how but d docs here r on it, to see if they can do my right leg but d left leg is a no no
go abroad they say. still checking if i can do both here. fingers crossed. it will b way cheaper but i want a good job done and no high risk
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2011

. . .There are worlds and worlds of ways to explain To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray

Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside. Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground
Speechless. . .

"Speechless" MICHAEL JACKSON
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2011
perx:

@ maclatunji, Ivynwa - thank u. still thinking of how to start d blog. is it just my real names i'd need to put there? anything else private/personal?

i went 4 xray 2 days ago and it was not good, it did not heal and its even worse than d 1st xray report
i dont know y or how but d docs here r on it, to see if they can do my right leg but d left leg is a no no
go abroad they say. still checking if i can do both here. fingers crossed. it will b way cheaper but i want a good job done and no high risk

I am sorry to read that. Please, keep hope alive. As for your blog your name is important like I said before. However, anything else you want to add is up to you. I just want you to tell your own story and tell the world what you want/need. It is not an exam, feel free to express yourself as you see fit. I just don't want you to use abbreviations that people will not understand. Try to be upbeat in everything, better days are coming with God's Mercy.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2011
@Perx,life is beautiful,God is your strenght.Please hold on firm. . .

Uju ajo anu.hows my baby in-law doing?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2011
Perx you can go to www.blogger.com
Click on "Get started" and you can begin
In your blog you may need pictures showing your legs or other pictures that can move people into helping out.

I was wondering whether some companies offer such help but I am not sure-----did you approach such big companies like MTN and some oil companies that easily donate to charity?

I was also thinking of this-----opening a thread inviting nairalanders (that reside in the United States or UK or any other country your naija doctors are referring you to) to help you with charity organisations that help out people with health issues. I was racking my brain thinking of any but have non in mind.

You must never think of harming yourself sweetheart, conditions change in life. Tomorrow, days and years to come may bring you such recovery and joy that when you look back to now, you can't help but bless God.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2011
maclatunji:

I am sorry to read that. Please, keep hope alive. As for your blog your name is important like I said before. However, anything else you want to add is up to you. I just want you to tell your own story and tell the world what you want/need. It is not an exam, feel free to express yourself as you see fit. I just don't want you to use abbreviations that people will not understand. Try to be upbeat in everything, better days are coming with God's Mercy.

ok thx. God bless

ifyalways:

@Perx,life is beautiful,God is your strenght.Please hold on firm. . .

beautiful? hahahaaaaa.no b this life wey me dey so? NOOOOOOOO. life is BITTER SWEET AND RIGHT NOW IT IS UGLY AND BITTER
but thanks

Ivynwa:

Perx you can go to www.blogger.com
Click on "Get started" and you can begin
In your blog you may need pictures showing your legs or other pictures that can move people into helping out.

I was wondering whether some companies offer such help but I am not sure-----did you approach such big companies like MTN and some oil companies that easily donate to charity?

I was also thinking of this-----[b]opening a thread [/b]inviting nairalanders (that reside in the United States or UK or any other country your naija doctors are referring you to) to help you with charity organisations that help out people with health issues. I was racking my brain thinking of any but have non in mind.

You must never think of harming yourself sweetheart, conditions change in life. Tomorrow, days and years to come may bring you such recovery and joy that when you look back to now, you can't help but bless God.

i do not know about mtn or d oil companies u stated

opening a thread would be good though if you can. thx, will start d blog soonest then let u know
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2011
I am the God that healeth thee
I am the Lord, your healer
I sent My word and healed your disease

You are the God that healeth me
You are the Lord, my healer
You sent Your word and healed my disease

I Am the God That Healeth Thee by Don Moen
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2011
perx:

i do not know about mtn or d oil companies u stated

opening a thread would be good though if you can. thx, will start d blog soonest then let u know
[/color]

Perx I opened threads asking for contact info of charity organisations from nairalanders living abroad. I posted it in the family, Romance, Properties, Auto and Politics section where people frequent most and here are the links below for you to be monitoring in case somebody sends you a useful piece of information there okay.

Romance Section              https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836032.0.html

Properties Section    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835896.0.html

Autos Section               https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835895.0.html

Family Section      https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835893.0.html

Politics Section         https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835892.0.html

Please Sweetie, I am sorry but I do not know whether you are feminine or masculine (you did not affix your gender in your profile), do let me know so that I can write your right gender as you can see I referred to you as a "he". Please don't be offended about that----just let me know and I will quickly change it.

Do you have an e-mail address that can be left on those threads so that whoever needs to contact you can do that. Have you ever googled for charity organisation as in searched for the contact address of some in the internet? Such info may be online. Your e-mail address is important, leave it here so that if I get info on any I can forward it to you. If your email address has your full names and you still want to maintain your anonymity, you can get another e-mail address that does not have your real names on it.

See whether you can do this - open a thread and copy on the details you listed here about the illness with pictures if possible and I can add the link to that your particular thread and remove the link to this thread so that people can easily go to your own very thread to read about it.
If there is something you wish changed in the thread do let me know okay Baby. Do keep your spirit up.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by PatKing(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2011
Oh, Pls keep hope alive!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by PatKing(f): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2011
charles79:

I am reposting here the story of my life,
All my life I have abstained from all forms of  youthful exoberance, women, wine, weed. Concentrated on serviving God truthfully. Worked hard in life, sacrifised consistently and always strife to be good to people and not take offence. Full of life and vigour with a very good heart. When my mates were busy going to night club, i went to nigth vigil, when they were hanging around with boys, i was there preaching to them, when they were feasting, i was fasting. i spend plenty of my years in denial and sacrifise for bright future. Suddenly the future came, i moved on in life and settle down to enjoy her fruits of my labour, suddenly, the bubble bursted, i was diagnosed with an incurable liver disease. To add salt to the wound, they tagged the disease is likely to be sexually transmitted (and people view it so). So the whole sacrifise i made is rubbished. I will face the shame and stigmatisation of acquiring a infection from an act I have refrained from for years when indeed for years he has lived a chaste life. Now i cannot even enjoy the relatioship I have lived and dreamt of. Why is it that the i was not prevented or protected  from the having this. Please give me reason why I should not consider leaving this world. If I have lost a son, I would wait to get another. If I has no job I will hope to get one day, if I lost a job, I will wish she gets another. This challenge I was told there  no expiry date for the problem. My problem, nobody will believe my story and innocence and those who do will make jest that I am foolish.  True life story here.

I wish I have answer to your pains,
I guess you are married? Your Hubby is your best friend at the moment.
You need to be positive about life so you can see this happen to you.
God did not seek the seed of David to serve Him in vain"
You are emerging victorious,  But you must have faith to be alive.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 01, 2012
^^Happy new year BB my twinny kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 4:38am On Jan 01, 2012
jennykadry:

^^Happy new year BB my twinny kiss kiss kiss

Happy new year jare boo kiss kiss kiss Getting this out there before the new year tongue Don't wanna start the new year with a cane in hand, afterall na the teeth wey the dog dey take play with hin pickin na him e dey take bite them cheesy grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 4:39am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New year to you Perx and to everybody!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2012
Busy_body:

Happy new year jare boo kiss kiss kiss Getting this out there before the new year tongue Don't wanna start the new year with a cane in hand, afterall na the teeth wey the dog dey take play with hin pickin na him e dey take bite them cheesy grin

Happy new year and merry christmas o.

You neva check your FB again? undecided Mr wont let the ikebe alone for me and you to talk again abi?

Oga ooooooo. . . . .

Come back to cloud 8 o. cheesy

Happy new year iyawo wa.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 5:15am On Jan 01, 2012
Wow, that Ayinba1 na woman of valour, my kinda gyal, not afraid of any backlash nor repercussion, a breath of fresh air, wow, i doff my hat, this section needs more of your matured type, seriously smiley

Ileke-IdI:

Happy new year and merry christmas o.

You neva check your FB again? undecided Mr wont let the ikebe alone for me and you to talk again abi?

Oga ooooooo. . . . .

Come back to cloud 8 o. cheesy

Wetin be FB embarassed How many i fit remember facebook, plus the one that said i should call him linkedin, plus him younger brother twitter, their cousin skype, the grandfather YIM, the godfather myspace, etcetera etcetera etcetera, una wan kill ketekete ni embarassed tongue cheesy Get a pigeon like me so you can be sending telegrams too jare, its far better and more efficient than those BB thing cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Happy new year iyawo wa.

Ehn, am i seeing right shocked You mean to say that ya nephew that was 2 year old last year has finally turned 18 and is grown and ready to walk me down the aisle, yippee, yay, tell him not to worry about brideprice and dowry, he should just come and wife me so we can go on our honeymoon instanta, its been a long time coming cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2012
Busy_body:

Wow, that Ayinba1 na woman of valour, my kinda gyal, not afraid of any backlash nor repercussion, a breath of fresh air, wow, i doff my hat, this section needs more of your matured type, seriously smiley

Wetin be FB embarassed How many i fit remember facebook, plus the one that said i should call him linkedin, plus him younger brother twitter, their cousin skype, the grandfather YIM, the godfather myspace, etcetera etcetera etcetera, una wan kill ketekete ni embarassed tongue cheesy Get a pigeon like me so you can be sending telegrams too jare, its far better and more efficient than those BB thing cheesy

Why pigeon, why not vultures? cheesy cheesy

Ehn, am i seeing right shocked You mean to say that ya nephew that was 2 year old last year has finally turned 18 and is grown and ready to walk me down the aisle, yippee, yay, tell him not to worry about brideprice and dowry, he should just come and wife me so we can go on our honeymoon instanta, its been a long time coming cheesy

Nooo, you dey see left. rotate your head 90deg counterclockwise, you go see right  tongue

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2012
perx:

I am the God that healeth thee
I sent My word and healed your disease

You are the God that healeth me
You sent Your word and healed my disease

I Am the God That Healeth Thee by Don Moen

This should be your anthem. I don't want to rain on your parade, but here goes:

Dr Balogun is one of the most, if not the most influential and definitely the most selfless and invaluable person on NL, so anyone of his professional standing would equally dismiss you outrightly as a malingerer and hypochondriac. These people spend on average a decade in Medical School, so if i read you correctly, no Doctor will take you serious for plucking your "diagnosis" out of thin air/the internet. It is a dangerous and foolhardy path to tread.

I am not in the Medical field, but from the little i know, from the symptoms you have listed such as the fractures, the out-of-proportion chronic pain, the jerking and feeling as if someone is yanking your legs out of the socket, the shortening of the limbs, etc, you could equally be diagnosed with Osteoporosis+Fibromyalgia+Restless legs syndrome. YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING MEDICATION FOR THESE TRIO OF DIAGNOSIS, for which some could even say you are already being over-medicated for. And for your information, all those medication you are on have the potential to make you gain weight as one of their side effects.

If you manage to get to the US, they will bombard you with all sorts of tests and eventually loads of medication, not because it is the right thing to do, bt because it is a highly litiguos environment whereby Doctors can be sued for near-misses and mishaps and misdiagnosis and whatnot. If you come to the UK, you would not get that much pain relief, you would get xrays and tests 18 months part at least, after spenging around 2 years on the waiting list, and if you wanna start telling your Doctor you have found out what is wrong with you on the internet and it is so, so, so and so syndrome, the next referral you would be getting would be to a Psychiatrist because in reality, most illnesses with the blanket term "syndrome" attached to it as a suffix is kinda like a temporary unbrella term for "we don't know what to file these symptoms under", hence the many other names these "syndromes are often known by.

To cut the long story short, at your age, you will not be deemed a suitable candidate for surgery, because, these joints have to be replaced every 10 to 15 years once they wear out, meaning you have to be replacing them based on the ones you get fitted with, and hey not every surgery works, i have met tons of people who regrets having operations as it did nothing to alleviate their pain and suffering and sometimes made it worse.

Based on those 3 diagnosis i listed up there, according to you, all you have had was an MRI scan, so you need to get yourself to an Hospital in Nigeria where you can have a bone density scan or an isotope scan or whatever to rule out whether your fractures is being caused by early onset of severe Osteoporosis.

Peradventure you have already been told you have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, this means damaged tissues, which means you would never be recommended for surgery because every joint would have to be replaced every 3 years on average, and there isn't enough downtime to recuperate from surgery if you have to be having them that close, so all you would keep getting is pain relief as you already are on, and you might possibly be referred to an intensive rehabilitation for pain management programme to help you learn pacing and coping skills to deal with these chronic pain.

Anxiety and stress would not get you anywhere, cast your absolute faith in God, It is well.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by bigbumper(f): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2012
Ha, this Mr Spambot is a very nice chap and a gentleman oh, it mistakenly banned Busy_body, then magically supplied me with this name to use to repost her post addressed to PERX tongue angry angry angry angry angry

Busy_body:

To Perx

This song should be your anthem.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but here goes:

Dr Balogun is one of the most, if not the most influential and definitely the most selfless and invaluable person on NL, so anyone of his professional standing would equally dismiss you outrightly as a malingerer and hypochondriac. These people spend on average a decade in Medical School, so if i read you correctly, no Doctor will take you serious for plucking your "diagnosis" out of thin air/the internet. It is a dangerous and foolhardy path to tread.

I am not in the Medical field, but from the little i know, from the symptoms you have listed such as the fractures, the out-of-proportion chronic pain, the jerking and feeling as if someone is yanking your legs out of the socket, the shortening of the limbs, etc, you could equally be diagnosed with Osteoporosis+Fibromyalgia+Restless legs syndrome. YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING MEDICATION FOR THESE TRIO OF DIAGNOSIS, for which some could even say you are already being over-medicated for. And for your information, all those medication you are on have the potential to make you gain weight as one of their side effects.

If you manage to get to the US, they will bombard you with all sorts of tests and eventually  loads of medication, not because it is the right thing to do, bt because it is a highly litiguos environment whereby Doctors can be sued for near-misses and mishaps and misdiagnosis and whatnot. If you come to the UK, you would not get that much pain relief, you would get xrays and tests 18 months part at least, after spenging around 2 years on the waiting list, and if you wanna start telling your Doctor you have found out what is wrong with you on the internet and it is so, so, so and so syndrome, the next referral you would be getting would be to a Psychiatrist because in reality, most illnesses with the blanket term "syndrome" attached to it as a suffix is kinda like a temporary unbrella term for "we don't know what to file these symptoms under", hence the many other names these "syndromes are often known by.

To cut the long story short, at your age, you will not be deemed a suitable candidate for surgery, because, these joints have to be replaced every 10 to 15 years once they wear out, meaning you have to be replacing them based on the ones you get fitted with, and hey not every surgery works, i have met tons of people who regrets having operations as it did nothing to alleviate their pain and suffering and sometimes made it worse.

Based on those 3 diagnosis i listed up there, according to you, all you have had was an MRI scan, so you need to get yourself to an Hospital in Nigeria where you can have a bone density scan or an isotope scan or whatever to rule out whether your fractures is being caused by early onset of severe Osteoporosis.

Peradventure you have already been told you have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, this means damaged tissues, which means you would never be recommended for surgery because every joint would have to be replaced every 3 years on average, and there isn't enough downtime to recuperate from surgery if you have to be having them that close, so all you would keep getting is pain relief as you already are on, and you might possibly be referred to an intensive rehabilitation for pain management programme to help you learn pacing and coping skills to deal with these chronic pain.     

Anxiety and stress would not get you anywhere, cast your absolute faith in God, It is well.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by mukina2: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2012
big_bumper:

Ha, this Mr Spambot is a very nice chap and a gentleman oh, it mistakenly banned Busy_body, then magically supplied me with this name to use to repost her post addressed to PERX tongue angry angry angry angry angry

Happy new year smiley

lemme check . . . tongue

stop reposting, until your post is visible na.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by bigbumper(f): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2012
mukina2:

Happy new year smiley

lemme check . . . tongue

stop reposting, until your post is visible na.

What is your own if i keep shamelessly throwing myself at the sexy spambot angry Did he complain to you that his arms are paining him angry What is your own if that is the method i want to use to get the handsome spambot to always keep noticing me and only me cheesy Mukina is jealous i am the apple of my Romeo Spambot's eyes grin

Somebody jealous me
Somebody jealous me
Somebody jealous me
Because of my Darling angry

Spambot honey, come closer let me kiss you to make some people jealous jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by mukina2: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin

this is new year, your crase pass at yaba left don expire tongue
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by bigbumper(f): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2012
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

this is new year, your crase pass at yaba left don expire tongue

My eyes are firmly planted on you and this is the 17th time you would be sashaying past this thread in that short tight skirt of yours, SO LADY THE ONLY THING YOU WOULD BE CATCHING IS COLD, NOT MY GORGEOUS SPAMBOT angry

Your ulterior motive has been duly noted, so kindly walk on by and leave me and my bot alone angry cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year 2012 to you all. Some of you ladies want to chase me from my own thread with your fighting. I am. not happy with you at all, can't this thread be fight free? Mukina2, I have suggested it before and I am suggesting it again: we need a fight zone on this forum, people who have issues against each other can vent their anger there and stop derailing threads as is happening here.

Look ladies, I don't know how your disagreement started and I don't really want to know but I just want you to stop derailing this thread. Come-on, you are all obviously intelligent and have good things going for you in your .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.