Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10582 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2012
^^ Broda Ur talk-Up lines don dey get Berra oo -- This Year must be Yo breakthrough Year grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2012
^^ grin grin ^^

El Guapo:

^^ Broda your talk-Up lines don dey get Berra oo -- This Year must be Yo breakthrough Year grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@STUDIO CFR, to say d truth, jackpot deserved d winning because He campaigned vigorously in other sections; dat alone is enough to give him winning. also, I think jackpot is more popular because sincerely speaking I didn't know u b4 d electn. or maybe u popular 4 only dis sectn.
Emeka it wud ave bin betta if you kept mute, u seriously typing shitzzz out of your asss-hole.Did u jus say jackie is more popular , oh lawd I continue to read more gabbage.Dude don't outline stats you know little of,yes ur guy won but certainly d real jokers were not listed in the nomination.If u know a lot about this section no1 nids to give you an idea on wots going on,keep mute its berra dan all dis ur inaccurate jargons.

jackpot:

[color=red][b]
Check the Nairaland Moderator of the Year thread. Inspired_M got 70 nominations whereas OAM4J got 30 but OAM4J bested him during the polls. What does this tell you? Not who gets fattest nominations wins the poll.
Never compare a politician to a Car dealer, your analysis suck.In Politics deres always a stragedy, all they channel is a WHAT IF statement which I doubt a sales man would, dier aim is customers would bring home the goodies without addressing wot might happen if the market doesn't move.In order words, inspired customers felt he won already not knowing deres some elections a Politician would never loose.Don't get to cockyyy, if studio applied stragedy u will have no say.Enjoy it y it lasts its no biggie.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ARareGem(f): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
^Why don't we just let this matter drop? We're all entitled to our opinions. I mean, the award is no biggie like you rightly said. smiley
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
^Gem I haven't uttered anything drastic till now,sometimes we need to let folks no wot time it is,I am only sayin my piece. cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ARareGem(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Okay, lady. smiley
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by EfemenaXY: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
** Now Efe is seriously enjoying the free show. . . tongue **
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
OK u pple are cracking expensive jokes. I'm leaving d section now I'm going back to My 1st love(d Phones Section).
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
^no 1 is chasing you read and digest is d key,u were feeling funky Bado had to cellutape ur bad bits. cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2012
^
*the vultures are circling* grin grin
Ajibel:

Congratulations Jokepot! Take a 5 from me!!!
o boy, see nicknameS.
Thanks a lot my guy. Just stay away from being banned this year, step up your game and who knows, you may wink . . . Lol cheesy cheesy

Happy 2012 padi mi
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2012
making yourself happy is allowed
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sophizzy(f): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2012
Lol.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
*happy subsidy removal* grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

^^ Jackie but your mouth strong o, nor be small thing  tongue

**Ever heard of sugar-coating the sting?**

But yes, even though we've had our differences, I totally agree you deserved to win.

Campaigning in other sections helps too - I should know ' cos I did it too (Romance & culture sections)   wink

Anyway, congratulations again jor - and enjoy your victory too. . cheesy
nna mehn, e be like say make I put this ya speech for DVD. I go just put am on "repeat A-B" and high the volume facing the blasting speakers towards Stupidio's thatched-house window
wink grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
Happy New Year
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2012
bright007:

Congratulobia to my one and only cousin Jackpot.It was an award well deserved.[/b]This is just d beginning of good things to come.Also congrats to your defeated opponents.

thanks cousin, you're da best. Keep reppin jokes mehn.
Our relationship reminds me the bilateral agreement signed between the world powers US and UK. All hail the Western Frontier. Lol wink cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
jeez!!
I really missed no be small!
Choi!!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2012
here comes d Music Poster of the Year, our dear Music Mikuz.
You missed no be small, bro.
Can you imagine, upon all the campaigns Stud getting to second place be like climbing Mt Everest on bare foot! grin

I'm most happy that El nyanshed and violated Stud to third place with 3 votes cheesy

come see how my own campaign be like crusade. Once I talk vote for Jackpot, e go be like say I shout Blood of Jisos: see how people come dey fall like say na anointing as they come give me landslide victory. Yay! Osanobua, oshe gan, i meela wink cool

*singing All I do is Win by DJ Khaled ft Snoop Dogg* wink cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
oh my God!
Jack this is serious!!
Wait o !
You mean ordinary El guava displaced studio to the third position?

Jehovah Armageddon!!!!
So the poor boy empty like this? And if you see him talking one would think he is one hell of guy who knows his onions. Not knowing that he is just more like a layabout!!
Studio you see yaself?
Make i see any day you go open that ya mouth to compare ya self with any body for this section. Na old scales i go turn you into that day!
Now i know how you managed to rack up those nominations; little wonder you were always boosting about them as if they meant the whole world to you. Jack and El have finally forced you to take the humble pill.
Nonsense boy!

*playing 'e don be for ya head' by Fela on my Iphone 6*
¤2 million people like this.
grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mikuz:why are u compounding STudio's woes.Since D guy see election sey him no win,d guy don to him village for zamfara state*abeg no let d guy commit suicide*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
eya a . . .
I don dey pity the poor boy sha. . .
*mikuz starts sobbing . . He Reaches for brights' hankerchief and wipes his tears*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
eya a . . .
*mikuz starts sobbing . . He Reaches for brights' hankerchief and wipes his tears*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
eya a . . .
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
eya a . . .
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
oops!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Celebrations over - oya Dani, come lock this thread jor! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 12:32am On Jan 12, 2012
for what?
em no get any reason for him to ç.úm lock the thread like that. Even if em lock am . . I go just ç.ùm open the thread back.
grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Celebrations over - oya Dani, come lock this thread jor! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My tots exactly,its stale and old news
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beefers keep beefing!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by EFULEFU1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
CONGRATS my darling Jackpot grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by EfemenaXY: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
bright007:

Beefers keep beefing!

Bros - t'isn't beefing. We all know say im don win - fine

so what next? what's the purpose of the thread?

Idowuogbo:

My tots exactly,its stale and old news

yep - it IS stale indeed. We need to move on to berra things abeg. . .
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
words cant bring me down.

And people should desist from speading wicked rumour dat i left jokes section due to the outcome of dis election

i go spend my vacation for yugoslavia. . . I just dey return. . . I never retire.
YUNG SKALEs is still with u guys.

Happy new year to all of my friends and congrat to jackpot once more . . E no easy to manipulate election results. .your ibo brothers did a gud job to help u clinch the much talked bout crown everybody thought StudioCFR A.K.A Yung Skales deserved to win

hmm
have fun guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.