Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10581 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
huh?
Studio ?
Welcome back bro,
*gives him a warm hug*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
EFULEFU1:

CONGRATS my darling Jackpot grin
see what Studio is missing wink

*hides my fourth (ring) finger and goes over to give her a Spanish kiss* kiss cheesy
thanks Efulefu! cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
MIKUS how are u boi are u alright? jackpot, grow up. . son of a b.iitch
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Studio CFR:

MIKUS how are u boi are u alright? jackpot, grow up. . son of a b.iitch
Sees studio $ gives him å warm handshake.
Taps him on d shoulder repeatedly,be strong my boy.I know its not easy to bear d loss of d crown.Take heart,at least I personally gave u d award of d best copy $ paste poster of d year!
Is dat not good enough?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
don't mind d poor boy. . .always whining cos he lost. He didn't even come second after all the thug-like campaign he did.

Winning this had to do with the feeling of being appreciated. Seeing myself being nominated by Prof Bright, His Excellency d Music Poster of the Year Mikuz, His Excellency the Games Poster of the Year Emeka 7, one of our Jokes Mod, my coolest comedian Mr Bones and a fellow contestant in El Guapo, etc., i felt like "hey Jack, you can win this." But I needed to defeat Studio landslide to shut him up. That's why I decided to go for a broke & campaigned around and it clicked!

If those his thugs were campaigning for El, i would've been jittery cos I feel El is better joker than Stud and d votes didn't disappoint wink grin
*corks open a Smirnoff*
cool cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sophizzy(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2012
Studiooo!
*Sees Studio,runs over,jumps on him & gives him a very big,warm hug*
Young Skales,hw hv u bin? I missed u o!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
I dey sweerie. . . Happy new year
how are u?

I want to be a gud guy dis year and till the end of time

but people say they like the bad boy side of me. .what should i do?

Any advice please? Lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.