Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10585 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^ , UNA DEY MOUTHED,

ZEALOT4ME, U GO MARRY BETA WIFE grin grin grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:

Olenuuuu wa gbayi don't stop kip it moving, awa ti fashola omo ola

LADIES AND GENTLEMOI MOI make una vote for our boi boi d wan and only STUDI d guy dat makes folks laugh wiv swagga, he is FELA to d jokes section oyinbo dey halar am for show worldwide,our boI don globalise make una press d red buttton and voteeeeeeeee.We refuse to let boring characters win unless una won come dey cry of boredom online.VOOOOTEEEEEEE YESSSS BOSSSS!!!!!!!!

FULLSTOP, NO TWO WAYS, GBAM, grin grin grin grin, GOD BLESS U WITH MOUTH NOR B SMALL. I DEY FEELING UR GINJA grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ARareGem(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ Dani, yup. But never mind, I already know the answer to my question.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^ , UNA DEY MOUTHED,

ZEALOT4ME, U GO MARRY BETA WIFE grin grin grin grin grin

FULLSTOP, NO TWO WAYS, GBAM, grin grin grin grin, GOD BLESS U WITH MOUTH NOR B SMALL. I DEY FEELING your GINJA grin grin grin grin

Ko si were awa lan mu omo eniyan ya were, dem go take awa awa Fadeyi of jokes section who dem bsssss.HELLLLOOOO MOTOROLA I SAY MAKE UNA BEGIN PING VOTES MAKE USE OF UR BLACKBURRI all votes from areacodes will b counted.Zanga must rejoice for d guys I don organise skele wey go file ur koboko , gals I don line guys wey go trim ur galileee(I mean mouth gardeners cheesy).OYA VOTEE STUDIIII FOR CHANGE YES BOSSSSSS!!!!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
^SMH shocked
Pharoh:

Nah have nothing to do with typo error my bros, just don't like the shameful campaign and fighting for peoples vote. grin

you're on point, massa.
Let this thread not be derailed by the shameful campaign for votes going on now. No need mentioning names.
The people already knew who they'll vote.

Let the people decide who they want.
If I win, I go thank Baba God,
If El Guapo wins, I'll congratulate him.
If Studio wins too, the same thing goes.
I guess this is for fun only.
cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^ smh
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by babarazy: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2011
How do i vote for someone without a party? Where are d election papers sef? I cant even hijack ballot boxes. This election sucks ooo. undecided undecided undecided
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2011
^^
you think INEC organised this one too abi?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by babarazy: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2011
mikuz:

^^
you think INEC organised this one too abi?

na who com organise 'am? undecided undecided
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

Ya housegirl, angry angry

Vote n shut ur bleeping mouth up angry

No offence grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Agybabe(f): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2011
Abeg make una give jackpot
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2011
^^

Housegirl kip shut angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2011
Agybabe:

Abeg make una give jackpot
Wetin do u it b like say fly build house inside ur nose
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2011
Studio aul de way yayyy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
I have voted. Erm. .we all know who deserves the award. . Vote wisely. wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
they're feeling the boy yen
feeling feeling the boy yen eh grin

Thank You My People

Nothing do me, Nothing do you

we go dey carry dey go , dey go many places no stopping grin

Thank You Guys for your vote. . . My kokolet and kokomaster friends I hail and I appreciate join grin

The Love Una Dey Shower Me Don Do Me
. Elguapo and Jackpot Can Keep The Award On My Behalf
grin

Next Level

cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by babarazy: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^

Ya housegirl, angry angry

Vote n shut your bleeping mouth up angry

No offence grin

i almost laugh at u sha. Ediot ni e.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
babarazy,
are you an internet thug?

grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^

Housegirl kip shut angry
Idowuogbo:

Wetin do u it b like say fly build house inside your nose
cheap tactics. How much were two of you bribed with to accost my voters? angry undecided
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

they're feeling the boy yen
feeling feeling the boy yen eh grin

Thank You My People

Nothing do me, Nothing do you

we go dey carry dey go , dey go many places no stopping grin

Thank You Guys for your vote. . . My kokolet and kokomaster friends I hail and I appreciate join grin

The Love Idowuogbo & Donkollione Dey Shower Me Don Do Me
  Elguapo and Jackpot Can Keep The Award On My Behalfgrin

Next Level 

cool
**singing Day Dreaming by Akon ft Snoop Dogg & DJ Drama** tongue tongue cheesy

iti na-ebu uzo eje akwukwo tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
i have voted oo. . .lemme run away before i am brutalized by the touts i see here tongue
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
^
my dear, you need to oh. Him don recruit two election touts(Id & Don) to bash anybody wey no vote am. Can you imagine? undecided
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
^listen I haven't mentioned ur name in a while , so u bera dey ur lane heediot msteeew
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
jackpot:

**singing Day Dreaming by Snoop Dogg ft DJ Drama** tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Stop harassing my supporters with those thugs u picked from the street
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^listen I haven't mentioned your name in a while , so u bera dey your lane heediot msteeew
**adjusts my earphone** tongue cheesy

i can't hear you! Hello? Er Hello? Are you there? tongue cheesy grin grin

*No time*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

Stop harassing my supporters with those thugs u picked from the street

lol, how much did you pay those 2 thugs sef? Hehehe

See as mykali vote disappear before dem go bash am. cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
mykali:

i have voted oo. . .lemme run away before i am brutalized by the touts i see here  tongue

grin grin grin grin

Myke bro, no need to fear wankpot and his men, i don put enough security for all the polling station to protect u guys. . . grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
as if you smell say na you im vote for. SMH

ok, let's not derail this thread *winks*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jackpot

No Time to begin banter words with you sir
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
**notices his trouser's zip*
Er Sir, if you don't mind, your zip is open
grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

mentally derailed houseboy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Pity am small bruv grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^
NOWADAYS WAY HOUSEBOYS DEY BROWSE WETIN WE NOR GO SEE,  grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]STUDIO STUDIO STUDIO, FOR JOKES N JOKERY PRESIDENT,

MORE LAFF TO YA MOUTH

ONE ONE BAG OF RICE grin grin grin

2 TUBERS OF YAM EACH grin grin

ONE LIFE CHICKEN grin grin

NOR BE SCAMM OO NA XMAS PAROLZ grin grin

VOTE AND SEE, NOR WASTE VOTE ABEG  grin grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.