Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10585 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by drnairalov: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
though i dnt knw this guy but congrats any way
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrResource(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats jackpot
E no eazy grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
drnairalov:

though i dnt knw this guy but congrats any way
na me cause your TV to spoil?
E be like say you no dey watch AM Express for NTA? tongue just kidding. . .

Thanks anyways smiley
mikuz:

congrats jackpot!!
You really deserved it.
What a beautiful way to end the year.
Now you've made me a good campaign manager. Im so proud of you, you never let me down for one. More power to your elbow!
The good works have finally paid off.

grin
@studio,
congrats to you too bro,every one in jokers secticion nairaland knows that you are one hell of a funny guy!!
But jack is just too good. Well,who knows? you coulda clinged it,if you had not concentrated on 'copy and paste' suicidal jokes. Most voters thought they were only voting for a walking corpse(na joke o). One love my brother.
Happy new year!
grin
Thanks bro. If I would choose a brother, it would be you!

Happy New 2012!!! cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrResource(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
bia Jackpot u no dey thank me angry angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
Though I didnt vote for you cos I hardly know you, anyway, Congrat man
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
jackpot:

Me and my family cheesy would like to congratulate El Guapo for nyanshing and violating Stud with 3 extra votes, even when those 2 Studio thugs were harassing and bashing our voters. That was the icing on the cake!!!

Congrats El!

Dont let me insult you jack. . .
I've congratulated you already. . What else do u want?

To mess with me?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrBones2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations jackpot! wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr.Resource:

bia Jackpot u no dey thank me angry angry
sorry dear, na network cause am. grin grin grin

Thanks bro. Let's move this section to newer heights come 2012! cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
wow!
Congratulations Jackpot, you're indeed the rightful winner, u'll continue to win the poster of the yr award untill u get tired of it, ONE LOVE MHAN!!!
OUR PARTY ROCKS INDEED!!!

but i never knw watin dey happen for my own section o, it seems there's a smal misunderstanding and confusion over there
but anyhw sha congrats once more!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Blood of Jesus, see gap, kai shocked btw who won?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr.Bones:

Congratulations jackpot! wink

thanks Bones!

I for blow you kiss but i dey fear say peeps wey dey target my generator and home theater go report me to Senate say I dey do man to man. cheesy grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
dani1luv:

you guys go try hard to stop people from opening multiple id's

the thing dey kill jokes section.

*MY OPINION*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
dani1luv:

*MY OPINION*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrBones2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
jackpot:

thanks Bones!

I for blow you kiss but i dey fear say peeps wey dey target my generator and home theater go report me to Senate say I dey do man to man. cheesy grin

Lol! u really deserved it sha. No try am! someone dey look 4 chance to eliminate you
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrResource(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
jackpot:

sorry dear, na network cause am. grin grin grin

Thanks bro. Let's move this section to newer heights come 2012! cool

Now you are talking like etisalat grin grin
For that newer heights. . .my ladder dey set. . .we go pass dat Tower of Babylon come 2012 grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2011
Studio CFR:

Dont let me insult you jack. . .
I've congratulated you already. . What else do u want?

To mess with me?

Studio CFR:

*MY OPINION*
come on, don't be a bad loser.

Other sections where rigging took place were outrightly cancelled. Check it.
Our able admin & supermod were monitoring the voting while it was going on. The user behind d cancelling was the 'cork series'. Our dear Jokes section wasn't affected. cool

Stop this ya bad-belle, you don get white beards. tongue

Okay as Gowon did, make I declare "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED" in order to make you happy cos I don dey fear kidnap these days wink cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2011
[size=18pt]Congrats JackPort[/size]

Bet U're Gon' Get some Laps Of an Xmas Fly For this Milestone achievement! grin grin wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2012
@Jackpot I congratulate u for winning dis sectn. Thank GOD our campaigning effort wasn't in vain. Yes jackpot deserved it because He campaigned vigorously in many sectns.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ajibel(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2012
Congratulations Jokepot! Take a 5 from me!!!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2012
Congratulobia to my one and only cousin Jackpot.It was an award well deserved.This is just d beginning of good things to come.Also congrats to ur defeated opponents.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
Who no go wan hit jackpot b4.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Homar(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
Ajibel did you just congratulate jackpot . Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. I dont belive my eyes. Badbelle have you changed.Lets hope you will start this new year with good character in nairaland.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Jackpot bro, .
U rigged this election. . . But i wont appeal.

Where those your votes cme from?

How many i.d's u and your brothers registered to vote u?

DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!

The mods ain't monitoring nothing

i popular pass you, i got lotsa nomination than u during the preliminary stage (Nomination Stage)
u got only 9 nominations.

How come u scored 59 votes?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
**a lot of jamb questions from d poster above me**Sorry my guy,try again next time.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 2:29am On Jan 03, 2012
@STUDIO CFR, to say d truth, jackpot deserved d winning because He campaigned vigorously in other sections; dat alone is enough to give him winning. also, I think jackpot is more popular because sincerely speaking I didn't know u b4 d electn. or maybe u popular 4 only dis sectn.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@STUDIO CFR, to say d truth, jackpot deserved d winning because He campaigned vigorously in other sections; dat alone is enough to give him winning. also, I think jackpot is more popular because sincerely speaking I didn't know u b4 d electn. or maybe u popular 4 only dis sectn.

@ the bolded, ok i take it dat tis people from other section like his usual Sexuality and Dating and Meetup Zone dat voted him. . .cuz i knw i woulda beating him again if na only people for jokes section vote for dis election.

And why i go follow am campaign outter jokes section.? U think sey na everybody jobless and desperate like am? grin

Na Wa o
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2012
Studio CFR:

Jackpot bro, .
U rigged this election. . . But i wont appeal.

evidence? Or you just shurrup. You're a bad loser. How many nominations did El got? But he defeated you too hands down cos he campaigned.
Where those your votes cme from?

How many i.d's u and your brothers registered to vote u?

DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!

The mods ain't monitoring nothing

i popular pass you, i got lotsa (13) nomination than u during the preliminary stage (Nomination Stage)
u got only 9 11 nominations.

How come u scored 59 votes?

i will answer your question. Check the Nairaland Moderator of the Year thread. Inspired_M got 70 nominations whereas OAM4J got 30 but OAM4J bested him during the polls. What does this tell you? Not who gets fattest nominations wins the poll.

Studio, you are just plain jolos. You popular pass me? I laugh at you in pidgin. Deep down inside you, you saw me as a big threat that's why you arranged 2 thugs to bash my voters. So what happened after? El campaigned and bamboozled you to the third place. Yay! Somebody has gotten third-place 3 years in a row. tongue tongue

Now stop crying like a child because you lost. 2012 is another year. Step up your game and who knows you may surprise us.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2012
Studio CFR:

@ the bolded, ok i take it dat tis people from other section like his usual Sexuality and Dating and Meetup Zone dat voted him. . .cuz i knw i woulda beating him again if na only people for jokes section vote for dis election.

And why i go follow am campaign outter jokes section.? U think sey na everybody jobless and desperate like am? grin

Na Wa o

cry! Studio, cry!! cry!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2012
El Guapo:

[size=18pt]Congrats JackPort[/size]

Bet U're Gon' Get some Laps Of an Xmas Fly For this Milestone achievement! grin grin wink
Thanks El Baba. You too much. You're my favorite joker, trust me. You're very very good.
Happy New Year my guy cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@Jackpot I congratulate u for winning dis sectn. Thank GOD our campaigning effort wasn't in vain. Yes jackpot deserved it because He campaigned vigorously in many sectns.
Yay! Here comes the Forum Games Poster of the Year!
It feels so great been congratulated by a King himself.
Thanks man. I congratulate you too for winning yours! SGNF! Power! Power!! Power!!! grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by EfemenaXY: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2012
^^ Jackie but your mouth strong o, nor be small thing  tongue

**Ever heard of sugar-coating the sting?**

But yes, even though we've had our differences, I totally agree you deserved to win.

Campaigning in other sections helps too - I should know ' cos I did it too (Romance & culture sections)   wink

Anyway, congratulations again jor - and enjoy your victory too. . cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bright007(f): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2012
*Now dat jackpot have won the jokes section poster of d year award,I think studio deserves one award too.Studio has been consistent $ hard-working this previous year.
I will like to give an award which I think only he deserves.
I hereby bestow on studio the award for the best COPY $ PASTE POSTER OF YEAR.congratulations bro,u deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.