Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10584 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hehehehehe

Na u go pay for all those things u mentioned dia?

If yes, add one live cow each join. . I go settle u back when i reach govment house Asaba grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

U DEY FEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin ME AND BADO GO PAY grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt] PLUS ONE ONE COW FOR ALL DA JOKERS,  WE GO KILL AM FOR BADO BAR grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^

mentally derailed houseboy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dem tell you say once you beef a celeb, you go become celeb overnight? undecided
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jackpot time for bed never reach for u?

You nor supposed leave your wife and children for room and come begin seek for attention on the Internet
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^
NOWADAYS WAY HOUSEBOYS DEY BROWSE WETIN WE NOR GO SEE,  grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]
. . .MORE LAFF TO YA MOUTH

ONE ONE BAG OF RICE grin grin grin

2 TUBERS OF YAM EACH grin grin

ONE LIFE CHICKEN grin grin

NOR BE SCAMM OO NA XMAS PAROLZ grin grin

VOTE AND SEE, NOR WASTE VOTE ABEG  grin grin grin grin[/size]

Why kiss Studio's arse continuously?
Maybe the remnant of left-over faeces in his nyansh tastes you like fried rice! tongue tongue grin

*oya, cry* tongue tongue
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

Daddy, time for bed never reach for u?

You nor supposed leave mummy and siblings for room and come begin seek for attention on the Internet

*better* tongue tongue angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
What are u saying?

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A POOR LONELY DISTURBED PERSON WOULD SAY
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
jackpot:

Why kiss Studio's arse continuously?
Maybe the remnant of left-over faeces in his nyansh tastes you like fried rice! tongue tongue grin

*oya, cry* tongue tongue

mentally brainwashed grin grin grin, jackie u like beef pass pork, na waa oo grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Airforce1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
studio all the way
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^
NOWADAYS WAY HOUSEBOYS DEY BROWSE WETIN WE NOR GO SEE,  grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]STUDIO STUDIO STUDIO, FOR JOKES N JOKERY PRESIDENT,

MORE LAFF TO YA MOUTH

ONE ONE BAG OF RICE grin grin grin

2 TUBERS OF YAM EACH grin grin

ONE LIFE CHICKEN grin grin

NOR BE SCAMM OO NA XMAS PAROLZ grin grin

VOTE AND SEE, NOR WASTE VOTE ABEG  grin grin grin grin[/size]

Bado don charge enter set, bobo ani o gbayi se

*bado enters to render her version of FLavour N' Abania ,hoping to encourage our fans*

Lawd ave mercy, lawd ave mercy more fire fire fire, excuse make I enter u  guys wan come see d baby baby,Bado dey look so sweety sweety,she go make ur eyes dey water,Bado start to dey wine am she dey wine am wine am ,she dey bend am and bend am,Bado begin fire dey go no b my fault if una vote my boi studio I go cause si  wahalaaa.Fire fire baby okwu kirikata kirikata I go cause si wahala if una vote STUDIO.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
bado don show ace grin grin grin grin abeg mk way mk way. , roll the red carpet, jackpot u nor hear comot for road, grin grin grin grin

i dey feel ya ginjah , i sure say na u campaign for fashola, grin grin grin grin

faya dey go no dulling, who wan block road na, shwwee grin grin grin

studio awa very own, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
^Lawd ave mercy baby I don faya dey go ooo grin grin grin grin grin,,who born dem we are d leaders of 2moro .

*She lights up her lighter*

Fire burn all d haters and d bomborclarts wey no wan mi Boi rastapheria Studio fi win dis momma rass hawarddd cool cool cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

oyAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin,  OSHEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin

U DEY MOUTHED OLOUN grin grin grin

STUDIO OTI WOLE , NO STORY grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2011
Hahahahahaha I dun vote not long tori, no lele, HAVE YOU VOTED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Am Buhari grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
^We b FELA! *we are u no dey for d samemu category*

VOTE FOR STUDIO OUR PRESIDO

*Fires gun shots*

ATTENTTTTTT-------IONNNN BABA

Baba ni yen, who dem besSssss we don 2 dey lay low for termites.Una no look face Taaaaaa!,bado fire dey goooo oo kirikata kirikata kirikata baby okwu , I say I go cause wahalaaaa.OYA PING D VOTE WIV UR BLACKBURRRIII, VOTEEEE FOR CHANGE
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Agybabe(f): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^We b FELA! *we are u no dey for d samemu category*

VOTE FOR STUDIO OUR PRESIDO

*Fires gun shots*

ATTENTTTTTT-------IONNNN BABA

Baba ni yen, who dem besSssss we don 2 dey lay low for termites.Una no look face Taaaaaa!,bado fire dey goooo oo kirikata kirikata kirikata baby okwu , I say I go cause wahalaaaa.OYA PING D VOTE WIV your BLACKBURRRIII, VOTEEEE FOR CHANGE
*laughs and falls from Apple tree*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2011
laughs and falls from your iron bed u meant cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Agybabe(f): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2011
п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ was about to eat the forbidden fruit before I fell. Thank God I didn't. Mind u M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bed is an executhief one
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2011
I didnt come here to banter words with you. . . As u can see, i'm too bussy for dat right now

Excuse Me cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2011
Agybabe:

*laughs and falls from Apple tree*
u go fear ginja na, we are here to take d throne u tink say na joke
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

u go fear ginja na, me & Donkollione are here to take d throne to stud, u tink say na joke
better tongue
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^

Guy I like ya style but u nor dey hear word angry angry

Anywayz u can also vote for [/color]studio[color=#990000] tongue tongue

#no crime bro, grin grin grin grin̶̲̥̅̊. 1luv wink wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
^he can neva hia word na hin boyfriend forget prick inside hin ear

Anyways bck 2 campainmino

*Oya make una press d button ,our gladiator Studio will fight all your battle, he's d reigning heavy weight joke warrior, na hin joke dey make hyenas laff up till date ,he's d Oshanlansha of jokes .Everybody make una press am press dat button*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^

Nothing wey dem talk wey we go blv, Unless na [/color]studio cfr[color=#990000] , Hehehe grin grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Oya dj dj put am for "pop something" bcus awa very own done sitdon na em D̶̲̥̅̊ cap fit. Hehe shey dem no wan wise up, grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

[size=13pt]STUDIO NONI, oyaaaaa, na D̶̲̥̅̊ way noni, Better wise noni, no tym for sleeping on da bicycle noni. [/size] grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2011

@Donkollo-one and Idowu

why must the two of you derail this thread as if this is the main offtopic thread?
Seriously, check other sections, people rarely post as they only vote and move on. But you guys are here derailing ours as if we're still in d nomination stages.

For the moderator of the year thread(which is even hotter *11 pages*), the last post there was 2 days ago.

This thread is meant for only voting.
So, going through the thread, you think nobody has voted El Guapo? Wrong!

Your silly over-due campaign will only make people to vote and not post here for fear of being attacked by the two of you(as you've done before to somebody here).

I guess your campaign stems from your fear that El Guapo or Jackpot might win.

Let the people decide who they want~

I'm not supposed to correct you guys since I believe you both have reached age of puberty shocked

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Its apparent that Studio have been phucking some mates 4 free mehn! angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^
@jackpot

Tell D̶̲̥̅̊ bulllshittz to buhari grin grin grin̶̲̥̅̊.

We nor force anybody vote abi we carry rocket luncher or na dem hand we dey use click click

Guy shut ya bleeping mouth up. Let us breath D̶̲̥̅̊ fresh air from studio. #nooffence  grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
el,
thats a gravy accusation!!
Give us a name!!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Agybabe(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
Making mountain out of a molehill! Criticizing people and blablabla. Keyboard in trouble! I have got better things to do than type insults day in day out!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
El Guapo bro, stop dragging my honourable name to the mud
i beg you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.