Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864822 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2013
P406: Justwise,
I didn't see any response from you. you highlighted my question but no response.
I need to know if the program is genuine and it could be done without UCAS. any addition info
would be helpful
thanks
If you got that info directly from the University then its real, no geniue UK university offers fraudulent course. Check the university admission conditions, many allow direct application through the university while some use UCAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2013
I didn't see any response from you. you highlighted my question but no response.
I need to know if the program is genuine and it could be done without UCAS. any addition info
would be helpful
thanks
Also, check if they're in the list of ukba certified sponsors.
Mail them to ask whether they allow direct applications, some wouldn't post it on there website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ticha: 2:13pm On May 18, 2013
I need your advice on something . my wife is a nurse trained here in Nigeria and now we decided
she should do a BSc program in the UK. we got this program at the University of Worcester that is
called a top up program for BSc Nursing that is one year. Now I thought we would go through UCAS but apparently we are
just to pay fees then the application for visa.
I am set to make the payment but I thought it may help to get some other peoples opinion.
I hope this is for real. Your help is much appreciated.
thanks

The school is real and the course is as well. See this link http://www.worcester.ac.uk/courses/nursing-studies-bsc-hons.html
My sister is just rounding up from Worcester and 2 friends have just finished the Nursing course too. It has to be the overseas Nurse course option 2 if she plans to work here after. Make sure you check it properly!

Oops sorry Justwise, I know it was directed to you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2013
Ticha:

The school is real and the course is as well. See this link http://www.worcester.ac.uk/courses/nursing-studies-bsc-hons.html
My sister is just rounding up from Worcester and 2 friends have just finished the Nursing course too. It has to be the overseas Nurse course. Make sure you check it properly!

Oops sorry Justwise, I know it was directed to you!

No problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2013
Who else (like me) is planning to apply for a student visa without taking any English language test?
My school(Uni of Birmingham) gives Nigerians admission using WAEC grades...but d ukba does not classify Nija as English speaking *rolling my eyes*. So am sort of confused cos with my CAS letter and funds, I'll still have 40 points...

Is der some1 else in this same situation? have you applied already?and if so what was the result?
Am not applying till mid July so will appreciate any info about this.tnx in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2013
miz Gene: Who else (like me) is planning to apply for a student visa without taking any English language test?
My school(Uni of Birmingham) gives Nigerians admission using WAEC grades...but d ukba does not classify Nija as English speaking *rolling my eyes*. So am sort of confused cos with my CAS letter and funds, I'll still have 40 points...

Is der some1 else in this same situation? have you applied already?and if so what was the result?
Am not applying till mid July so will appreciate any info about this.tnx in advance.

Most school do, i didnt even apply to any that requires it. Ukba just requires them to verify our English proficiency themselves.

I'll advise you to start your application asap.
This will give u more time for any necessities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by softtouch2(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2013
miz Gene: Who else (like me) is planning to apply for a student visa without taking any English language test?

Wow.. What a nice school in an awesome environment not far from main Birmingham City Center. If you got all you need you don't need to wait till Mid-July
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2013
wink
soft-touch:

Wow.. What a nice school in an awesome environment not far from main Birmingham City Center. If you go all you need you don't need to wait till Mid-July

Money things.. wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2013
miz Gene: wink

Money things.. wink

You dnt need money to apply (except ofcourse UCAS application fees if u're applying through UCAS).

You can get admission without paying anything. I strongly advise u start now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 10:27pm On May 21, 2013
spikes C:

You dnt need money to apply (except ofcourse UCAS application fees if u're applying through UCAS).

You can get admission without paying anything. I strongly advise u start now.

Yea I know.I already have an offer from dem.I was talking abt student visa application..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by P406: 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
Just wise,pls help me with this:My wife's school is suppose to resume on d 11th of sept and I'm to pay deposit of the school fees by next week.when do you think is the latest time to apply for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2013
P406: Just wise,pls help me with this:My wife's school is suppose to resume on d 11th of sept and I'm to pay deposit of the school fees by next week.when do you think is the latest time to apply for visa?

Anytime from June.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lehinme: 4:27pm On May 24, 2013
Justwise please can you send me your E_mail address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2013
@ justwise can my mum anty pay all the funds which include living cost and tuition to my account for the counting of 28days or do i have to pay it by my name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
@ justwise can my mum anty pay all the funds which include living cost and tuition to my account for the counting of 28days or do i have to pay it by my name?
lehinme: Justwise please can you send me your E_mail address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
Makomen Omonkhomion: @ justwise can my mum anty pay all the funds which include living cost and tuition to my account for the counting of 28days or do i have to pay it by my name?

Any of you can pay the money into your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2013
lehinme: Justwise please can you send me your E_mail address

Please i rather you ask me any question here, if its too private then remove any personal detail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kapela3: 12:19pm On May 27, 2013
@Justwise I got an offer letter from American College Dublin to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. It was stated in the offer letter that i need to pay the full tuition for the program.
please, do you know anything about this school as well as their standing in Ireland? because i'm planning to pay the tuition fee this week, so i want to be readily informed before i make the payment. I would also like to know the supporting documents required for visa purposes.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:49am On May 28, 2013
Justwise, i wanna ask, the whole funds is currently in pounds. It will lose some value if changed to Naira and paid into my dad's account as uk embassy uses 260 Naira/£ . So, what if i use my personal domicilliary account, would i need to prove how i earn it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2013
spikes C: Justwise, i wanna ask, the whole funds is currently in pounds. It will lose some value if changed to Naira and paid into my dad's account as uk embassy uses 260 Naira/£ . So, what if i use my personal domicilliary account, would i need to prove how i earn it?

No you don't have to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2013
kapela3: @Justwise I got an offer letter from American College Dublin to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. It was stated in the offer letter that i need to pay the full tuition for the program.
please, do you know anything about this school as well as their standing in Ireland? because i'm planning to pay the tuition fee this week, so i want to be readily informed before i make the payment. I would also like to know the supporting documents required for visa purposes.
Thanks

I don't know much about that school but i did a search and there is nothing negative that comes out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kapela3: 10:24am On May 28, 2013
@ Justwise Thanks Boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kollinz003(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2013
please, I need to know - What is the RATING, not RANKING, of Swansea university in the UK - I am a graduate of law in Nigeria, with plans to further my education in the UK for my second degree and I recently got admission to study for my masters in law at Swansea University. Having regards to the standards placed on some schools, kindly inundate me on how high Swansea University is rated in the UK. Not necessarily university ranking, but the actual rating of Swansea University in the UK. I really need this info to help me know whether I should chose another school that is rated higher or stick with them since their fees are quite affordable compared to other schools. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2013
And were u given when you swore the affidavit?
honey86:
I had the same issue, what I did was to swear an affidavit at the high court stating that I answer to those names.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2013
nanie89: And were u given when you swore the affidavit?
Yes. I'm currently in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2013
Cos all my documents have two names(my passport,cas,waec) but my bank account has my middle included with this two names.. What do u think?
honey86:
Yes. I'm currently in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lala001: 5:31pm On May 28, 2013
honey86:
I had the same issue, what I did was to swear an affidavit at the high court stating that I answer to those names.
I had same problem too...my passport carries my firstname while my statement haz my first name ,initials of my other name and my surmame but my result has all name name-first,last and surname buh to make matter worst one letter of my first name on d result was omitted but still I got my visa...buh if u wish u cud add an affidavit..tho I didn't in my case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2013
Hi Justwise,good day.
Pls I have a friend who is abt to take a short (3months) post grad course, he already has a 5yr visit visa,does he really need to still get a student visitor visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IamJerry: 7:44pm On May 31, 2013
PLEASE JUSTWISE and OTHER FELLOW NAIRALANDERS... I NEED URGENT ADVICE.

I AM GOING TO DUBAI NEXT WEEK AND I WILL SPEND A MONTH but BEFORE I GO, I WANT TO DEPOSIT 600K INTO MY ACCOUNT TO PROCESS "1-MONTH STUDENT VISITOR VISA" SO BEFORE I ARRIVE, IT WILL BE 28-DAYS ALREADY.

PLEASE ADVICE, HOPE 600K IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR A 1-MONTH STUDENT VISA?

NB- I HAVE PAID THE FULL FEE FOR THE PROGRAMM and IT IS 1MONTH PROGRAMM. Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by know: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Oga justwise,I hail o! Appreciate all ur good works.God bless thee.Its d season again.D season of visa applications for d sept intake.Pls,we will need you to shed more light nd educate us on d recent changes introduce to d process.like,the new online application procedure,d newly short interview just introduced,d visa fee,d website to fill d online form etc.It ll be nice if you can just brush tru all dis at once,so it ll be d reference/refferal post for d visa application process for d sept intakes dis year.

Respect!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.