Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864879 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by NaijaIhail(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
@JUSTWISE.....abeg bro! Am sorry for disturbing o....abeg, I don make up my mind to apply for 2months Student Visitor Visa but like I said, I don pay for "1month" accommodation...

Hope this will not stop them to give me the 2months visa since I only paid for just "1month" accommodation.

Ooooooooooshe sir***
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by galala123(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
galala123: Britain plans £3000 visa bonds for Nigerians, others shocked shocked shocked sad sad cry

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/23/britain-plans-3000-visa-bonds-for-nigerians-others/

This got nothing to do with student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaIhail: @JUSTWISE.....abeg bro! Am sorry for disturbing o....abeg, I don make up my mind to apply for 2months Student Visitor Visa but like I said, I don pay for "1month" accommodation...

Hope this will not stop them to give me the 2months visa since I only paid for just "1month" accommodation.

Ooooooooooshe sir***

That will not be a problem as your course is 2wks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by NaijaIhail(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

That will not be a problem as your course is 2wks.

Okay** thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear Justwise please do you know the reason why visa are delayed and I called the embassy directly but they refused to tell me anything.
Is it possible that it takes more than 20 w.c days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Muhammad Javed: Dear Justwise please do you know the reason why visa are delayed and I called the embassy directly but they refused to tell me anything.
Is it possible that it takes more than 20 w.c days

Sometimes it does take more than 20 working days. Call them tomorrow and see, i guess your visa will be ready a week starting tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Its useless to call them when I did they said they cant say anything about visa. Any another option MR. JUSTWISE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Muhammad Javed: Its useless to call them when I did they said they cant say anything about visa. Any another option MR. JUSTWISE
They will take as long as they want. contacting them will not rush things through.
With Nigerian muslims stabbing brave servicemen on the streets then they are investigating more!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Hi, i would like to know if the 28 day financial statement rule applies to company accounts. My company is sponsoring me to do a masters program in the uk and i will like to know if the company needs to have the minimum financial requirement for at least 28 days before the statement can be used to apply for a tier 4 student visa.. my boss says he cant promise that since its a company account and it will have to withdraw money from the account when the need arises
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yes.The 28 day financial rule thing, someone should explain in details. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2013
Justwise there is no reply and I think my visa is rejected because first of all 20 working days are completed. second thing is that my university had given me extra time and its over my lastest dates have been started since yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Muhammad Javed: Justwise there is no reply and I think my visa is rejected because first of all 20 working days are completed. second thing is that my university had given me extra time and its over my lastest dates have been started since yesterday

Have you visited VFS office to check if your passport is there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon: Hi, i would like to know if the 28 day financial statement rule applies to company accounts. My company is sponsoring me to do a masters program in the uk and i will like to know if the company needs to have the minimum financial requirement for at least 28 days before the statement can be used to apply for a tier 4 student visa.. my boss says he cant promise that since its a company account and it will have to withdraw money from the account when the need arises

Is your company a multinational one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

Is your company a multinational one?

@justwise Not exactly. its just a local company.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon:

@justwise Not exactly. its just a local company.

Then get them pay the money into your bank account if they are really willing to sponsor you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

Then get them pay the money into your bank account if they are really willing to sponsor you.

Unfortunately, i suggested that but they told me its not possible..According to them they donot want to take the risk. if you know what i mean. not that they donot trust the employees but its just company regulations. money cant be transferred to a personal account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon:

Unfortunately, i suggested that but they told me its not possible..According to them they donot want to take the risk. if you know what i mean. not that they donot trust the employees but its just company regulations. money cant be transferred to a personal account

They are not ready to sponsor you, because whether the money is in your account or their account you will still need to pay the whole school fees and have 7200 or 9000 pounds to show for your maintenance money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

They are not ready to sponsor you, because whether the money is in your account or their account you will still need to pay the whole school fees and have 7200 or 9000 pounds to show for your maintenance money.

ok not to bother you, but is it going to be a problem if its in their account? because they actually are ready to sponsor me its just that they just cant transfer the money into a personal account for various reasons. just want to know if it will be a problem if its in the company account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon:

ok not to bother you, but is it going to be a problem if its in their account? because they actually are ready to sponsor me its just that they just cant transfer the money into a personal account for various reasons. just want to know if it will be a problem if its in the company account

It will be a prob as the company is not a multinational one and their financial capability can not be guaranteed, if they truly want to spend that money on your education then they should give it to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

It will be a prob as the company is not a multinational one and their financial capability can not be guaranteed, if they truly want to spend that money on your education then they should give it to you.

ok thanks very much..i'll see what i can do and get back to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2013
@justwise unfortunately they're still saying the money cant be transferred to my account. my question now is does the 28 day financial statement rule apply to companies?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2013
Justwise bro, I talk to them through gmail(online) and there reply was that i will receive a sms on mobile and an email but even when i track my application online the status is that its under process at British high commission. I think its useless as i took extra from university thats even over.

Is there a problem that if I apply after one month just in case my visa is rejected due to I am late.
Plz reply as soon as possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon: @justwise unfortunately they're still saying the money cant be transferred to my account. my question now is does the 28 day financial statement rule apply to companies?

Since your company is not an international organisation, govt or university then the 28days rules does not even come into picture in this case. You can't use that company as your sponsor as they did not meet the requirement, they can only sponsor you by leaving that money in your account.

It does appear they only want to help you get the visa without making the money available to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Muhammad Javed: Justwise bro, I talk to them through gmail(online) and there reply was that i will receive a sms on mobile and an email but even when i track my application online the status is that its under process at British high commission. I think its useless as i took extra from university thats even over.

Is there a problem that if I apply after one month just in case my visa is rejected due to I am late.
Plz reply as soon as possible

Be patient and wait for their sms or email as they told you, they know your resumption date as the school updates their CAS system
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

Since your company is not an international organisation, govt or university then the 28days rules does not even come into picture in this case. You can't use that company as your sponsor as they did not meet the requirement, they can only sponsor you by leaving that money in your account.

It does appear they only want to help you get the visa without making the money available to you

@justwise i just remembered something. even though it is not a multinational org, a section of the government as well as other multinational companies have shares in it. its actually many companies that put their resources together to put up the company (including a section of the government. does it qualify then to be a fin sponsor?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon:

@justwise i just remembered something. even though it is not a multinational org, a section of the government as well as other multinational companies have shares in it. its actually many companies that put their resources together to put up the company (including a section of the government. does it qualify then to be a fin sponsor?

Apart from Nigeria which other country do they have a branch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

Apart from Nigeria which other country do they have a branch?

they donot have a branch anywhere else
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
TonMon:

they donot have a branch anywhere else

Exactly! its not an international organization
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TonMon: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
justwise:

Exactly! its not an international organization
ok thanks.. i'll keep you updated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by NaijaIhail(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
@JUSTWISE.... You are too helpful and always committed to help. I have been following your replies today and I think you are wonderful... Am a great fan!! Keep it up... You're wonderful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
NaijaIhail: @JUSTWISE.... You are too helpful and always committed to help. I have been following your replies today and I think you are wonderful... Am a great fan!! Keep it up... You're wonderful.

Thanks for your kind words

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.