Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866063 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC:

Yes, applied on the 7th of this month. Hopefully, my VISA would be out next week Tuesday.
Departure date is August 20th. Computer Engineering B.Eng

@spikesC, wishin u the best and pls what kinda questions whr u asked during d SKYPE interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Did you apply from Ikeja, VI or Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by realcom: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC:

Yes, applied on the 7th of this month. Hopefully, my VISA would be out next week Tuesday.
Departure date is August 20th. Computer Engineering B.Eng

That's lovely, I am yet to apply for visa in my case, I'm planning to leave naija 14th of September, we should try and catch up. Email me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
dspy45:

@spikesC, wishin u the best and pls what kinda questions whr u asked during d SKYPE interview

Exactly as was posted up there;
Name of your school?
Name of your course?
Why you chose the school?
Why you chose UK?
Why you chose the course?
What's the benefit of the course to your career aspirations?
Do you understand the questions you were asked?

Sometimes they ask:
What's your plan next after finishing the course?
Do you know anyone in the UK?

sashacoleman: Did you apply from Ikeja, VI or Abuja?
VI
They're an exact replacement for Lekki, it must be 15 working days sad

realcom:
That's lovely, I am yet to apply for visa in my case, I'm planning to leave naija 14th of September, we should try and catch up. Email me on ... .

You got mail. Remove ur email address for privacy reasons
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
I also applied at VI, did you get any email or text message from them after you applied or you have just been tracking it online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bato231: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
@spikesC

1. Ve you gotten any email stating your visa has been approved?

2. Ve you tracked your document via ukvac-ng.com?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
princessmoi:

No, its a private one.
Well...its not possible to leave before finishing that course to another school. First check if your current school is suspended by UKBA because private colleges in Bradford are like visa center. The only recognized college in Bradford is Bradford college.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
sashacoleman: I also applied at VI, did you get any email or text message from them after you applied or you have just been tracking it online?

naah, no notification. Just been tracking online.
They sent sms notification 3 days after i applied but it was a system error

@bato123

i submitted my application at VI so i track at teleperformance website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
ok, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
sashacoleman: ok, thank you.

cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone and thanks for the good info. I plan to travel to the Uk to study with my family. My question is if my family will also need to take the tuberculosis test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by panyam: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone. Anyone here submitted in Ikeja recently? I submitted my application on Thursday and would like to know my average wait time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Finafina(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Same thought too...I'm having my tb test tmrw and then I'm a bit scared about visa interview dunno y yet. Maybe because I ddnt do this myself. So I bet I have to research more.
spikesC:

Yes, you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by panyam: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
tobee: Hello everyone and thanks for the good info. I plan to travel to the Uk to study with my family. My question is if my family will also need to take the tuberculosis test

yes, they need to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Finafina: Same thought too...I'm having my tb test tmrw and then I'm a bit scared about visa interview dunno y yet. Maybe because I ddnt do this myself. So I bet I have to research more.

you don't have to be cool

Just prep yourself on the questions i posted above. All they really wanna know is whether you actually know what and where you're going.

Then, they might also ask your school addreses.
That is, the main address and your campus address.
you don't have to know the full addresses, just the cities and local area is enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
justwise: Well...its not possible to leave before finishing that course to another school. First check if your current school is suspended by UKBA because private colleges in Bradford are like visa center. The only recognized college in Bradford is Bradford college.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Finafina(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Can u put me through...the thread is lengthy. Please I need all d help and assitance u cn give...nt forgetg dt I need Jesus too. Thanks
spikesC:

you don't have to be cool

Just prep yourself on the questions i posted above. All they really wanna know is whether you actually know what and where you're going.

Then, they might also ask your school addreses.
That is, the main address and your campus address.
you don't have to know the full addresses, just the cities and local area is enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by realcom: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anyone also going to Kent Uni like me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Finafina(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
embarassedPlease house, I need all d help and assitance that cn be rendered...I'm goin for my TB test tmrw n I guess d real deal starts after tmrw. I nEed u guys to put me tru on what to expect from the VO sad av been tinkg too much of late. My admission is set for the 16th of september and I really dnt want complications. Enough said already. I just need help...thanks guys cry
Ignore mistakes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Finafina: Can u put me through...the thread is lengthy. Please I need all d help and assitance u cn give...nt forgetg dt I need Jesus too. Thanks

These are the questions you'll be asked. It's not much, just 3 minutes of your time

spikesC:
Name of your school?
Name of your course?
Why you chose the school?
Why you chose UK?
Why you chose the course?
What's the benefit of the course to your career aspirations?
Do you understand the questions you were asked?

Sometimes they ask:
What's your plan next after finishing the course?
Do you know anyone in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Finafina(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ur email addy pls...Thanks a lot I really do appreciate. God bless!
spikesC:

These are the questions you'll be asked. It's not much, just 3 minutes of your time

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
justwise: Well...its not possible to leave before finishing that course to another school. First check if your current school is suspended by UKBA because private colleges in Bradford are like visa center. The only recognized college in Bradford is Bradford college.

It is a HTS college, and on the ukba college list.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
princessmoi:

It is a HTS college, and on the ukba college list.

What is the full name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gmolen(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please @justwise, SpikesC, DonOms and co, I want to know if I can apply online and pay for my visa application before my fund clocks 28 days. The essence is to get an appointment date as close to the day my fund clocks 28 days as possible. If I should wait till I print my bank statement on the 18th of August before paying for my application, I reasoned it may take another long time before getting an appointment due to the possible queue. Or is it possible for me to fix an appointment at the visa centre without paying for my visa application. I really need clarification here please. Thanks all in anticipation of your comments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
justwise:

What is the full name?

Bradford Regional College.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
gmolen: Please @justwise, SpikesC, DonOms and co, I want to know if I can apply online and pay for my visa application before my fund clocks 28 days. The essence is to get an appointment date as close to the day my fund clocks 28 days as possible. If I should wait till I print my bank statement on the 18th of August before paying for my application, I reasoned it may take another long time before getting an appointment due to the possible queue. Or is it possible for me to fix an appointment at the visa centre without paying for my visa application. I really need clarification here please. Thanks all in anticipation of your comments.

you cannot... the very best you can do is apply on the day 28th day..and also, I applied on the 21 and got an appointment for 23rd..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Submitted my application yesterday at Ikeja...and boy those people can be so annoying...interview was booked at 12pm and would you believe I had it at about 3:40pm? After the biometrics, I had to sit for over 2 and half hours before I was called for the interview..meanwhile, they were just busy putting people that used the 'Premium Longue' service through while we sat and hoped to be called on...

Anyway, it was a nice experience... and now the waiting BEGINS!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cooljinglepuff: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Hi, please help. I sent in my online application yesterday. I'm from Malaysia so it's listed under the low risk country. But on the online form, when it requires what kind of evidence, I put it as reference letter from the bank confirming funds. However, as I complete the Appendix 8 form, I saw that I should have just put it as 'Evidence not required but held by the applicant.' So now I'm not sure whether to tick the evidence not required box or the letter from the bank confirming funds. Help please? Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Is there any Brighton University or Sussex student in the house?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
cooljinglepuff: Hi, please help. I sent in my online application yesterday. I'm from Malaysia so it's listed under the low risk country. But on the online form, when it requires what kind of evidence, I put it as reference letter from the bank confirming funds. However, as I complete the Appendix 8 form, I saw that I should have just put it as 'Evidence not required but held by the applicant.' So now I'm not sure whether to tick the evidence not required box or the letter from the bank confirming funds. Help please? Thank you!

Since you are from a low risk country you shouldn't worry about that mistake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Bradford Regional College.

I know that college, changed name and management after UKBA banned the previous one because of visa fraud.

If the two schools have written agreement that you can leave and join Doncaster college then you are covered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gmolen(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
ZaraOli: Is there any Brighton University or Sussex student in the house?
Yea, one here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.