Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864168 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by koded1999(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Congrat smiley
gbemmiey: Stamped, sealed, collected! Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all your help guys, special S/o to justwise, spikesc. God bless

Yipee!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
queen47:

Thanks. So i should expect same questions i was asked in my previous interview?

Maybe, maybe not but i don't think its going to be something different from your previous experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Justwise I've received the email that my visa has been approved on tuesday. I just want to say a very big thank you for your selfless service.

Its all good bro, very best of luck as you embark on your journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kansola01: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please get familiar with all the modules you'd take on your course as they would like to clarify if you are a genuine student and be bold. Know your school address, your career goals..etc. prepare please. They scheduled a second interview because they are not convinced you're a genuine student. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MedicDee: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi Justwise.

Sorry for the silly question but does receiving the email that "the application has been approved and the visa has been issued" mean the visa has been issued?

I've asked before and keep getting different answers.
Please help.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
MedicDee: Hi Justwise.

Sorry for the silly question but does receiving the email that "the application has been approved and the visa has been issued" mean the visa has been issued?

I've asked before and keep getting different answers.
Please help.

Thank you.
Yes your visa application has been approved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
I submitted on 22nd of august via teleperformance vi I got a call today from. One agent there in shelfied interviewing me again!! Damn some of this uvki people needs to be flogged u can't imagine that they never treat my application for over 3weeks now...+ my people be prepared to hear from them if u never hear any update concerning ur application oo u might be interview like me too I think they just wanna know maybe u know much about your application cause they asking me where my parent get their money from and the most dumb question he asked was why can't I use my mums companys account in which I replied him the it was stated there that the money can be deposited in my name or my parents account in 28days as required and he asked what impact will the couse have on me and where will I live when I get to uk since I stated that I don't know anybody in the uk...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
ello guys, has anyone booked for
flight lately? Please, I need advice on
how to get a reasonable flight. one
way or return ticket pls with price. If
agents involved give details pls.
Wanna travel next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princess211: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Got approval mail tues 16th. Any hope of getting my passport from ikeja vfs today @ 48 hrs advise in approval mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2014
EAkoteyon: ello guys, has anyone booked for
flight lately? Please, I need advice on
how to get a reasonable flight. one
way or return ticket pls with price. If
agents involved give details pls.
Wanna travel next week.

im booking today sha. of all d flights that leave on the day i chose, emirates was the most reasonable.btw im using an agent oh. i wanted to book myself but my dad's agent said its not possible. dunno if he was lying or not but the price on their website looked cheaper than the price he gave me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2014
princess211: Got approval mail tues 16th. Any hope of getting my passport from ikeja vfs today @ 48 hrs advise in approval mail.

please do let us know the outcome. Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
@kansola01 you got a call a yesterday too??

Kansola01: Please get familiar with all the modules you'd take on your course as they would like to clarify if you are a genuine student and be bold. Know your school address, your career goals..etc. prepare please. They scheduled a second interview because they are not convinced you're a genuine student. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by psyboat(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
EAkoteyon: We are Essex! anyone heading to Colchester?
What is the requirements at POE in London? Am I permitted to touch the money in my account?

Colchester on me mind too, already prepn my baggage for the torturous flight on Mon...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Hi
Has anyone who applied at teleperformance VI on 01/09/14 gotten mail or able to track his/her application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Gud day all...please I was told by one of my cousins dat applied for the tier4 student visa in uk dat he was called by his school,they asked him few questions about his account statement and other questions.Please does any body have an idea of the type of questions that could be asked..cos I just want to prepare myself earlier incase am called up..thanks I would appreciate contributions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
@ royal34: it is better u book yourself,he is only telling u that so he can get something for his daily bread otherwise anyone can book flights to anywhere.

Out of curiosity,how much were u billed?quote author=royal34]

im booking today sha. of all d flights that leave on the day i chose, emirates was the most reasonable.btw im using an agent oh. i wanted to book myself but my dad's agent said its not possible. dunno if he was lying or not but the price on their website looked cheaper than the price he gave me.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kansola01: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
maka11: @kansola01 you got a call a yesterday too??

No, I didn't. Just a piece of advice for anyone that was called for a second interview. I've heard of cases where they asked for the modules you'd take on the course. The second interview is to ascertain that you're indeed a prospective student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
please anyone applied at vfs ikeja on the 12th here, any update please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Hahyour: Gud day all...please I was told by one of my cousins dat applied for the tier4 student visa in uk dat he was called by his school,they asked him few questions about his account statement and other questions.Please does any body have an idea of the type of questions that could be asked..cos I just want to prepare myself earlier incase am called up..thanks I would appreciate contributions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Hahyour: Gud day all...please I was told by one of my cousins dat applied for the tier4 student visa in uk dat he was called by his school,they asked him few questions about his account statement and other questions.Please does any body have an idea of the type of questions that could be asked..cos I just want to prepare myself earlier incase am called up..thanks I would appreciate contributions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorothy0324: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
I Finally got the "almighty" approval mail not too long!!! Thank God....and thanks to u guys on this thread for the useful information which helped me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
dorothy0324: I Finally got the "almighty" approval mail not too long!!! Thank God....and thanks to u guys on this thread for the useful information which helped me.

Congrats! Pls wht time did u get d mail. Cos I sumitted at abj on d 12th. And whr wil u b picking ur passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guys, please, how would I get to the Vfs Ikeja office from Computer Village?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorothy0324: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
BossLadyCEO:

Congrats! Pls wht time did u get d mail. Cos I sumitted at abj on d 12th. And whr wil u b picking ur passport
Thank you. I got the mail by 10:54am...and I actually submitted on the 11th,nd was hoping to get the mail yesterday( 4 working days) so u r likely to get urs today or latest tommorw....passport will be returned to the VAC within 2 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Allenbaba: Guys, please, how would I get to the Vfs Ikeja office from Computer Village?
Public transport? If you looking to go in cheap, I'll suggest you get a tricycle/keke going to oregun (should be somewhere btw N70-100). Tell d driver you'll be going to Billingsway. He'll drop you off at a street where you can either get another keke to billingsway(@N50) or walk down to the vfs office on the other end of that street. Dunno how much it costs now cos I'm far away, bt should be in that range. If you looking to avoid the stress, charter a cab straight to Vfs office Billingsway. Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Everyone
Looks like my visa has been issued o! I thank God for his mercies!

My mail read:

Your visa application @ abuja (Ref: xxxxxxx)

Your visa has been issued and your visa has been issued. Etc etc

But it also says you can check the location of your passport at tpcontact.co.uk and that site is that of teleperformance. Me I didn't apply via teleperformance o, I hope I don't have cause to be worried

Thanks to everyone on the site that helped me one way or the other

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
HudsonBanks: Picked my passport today from VFS Abuja. Got 16 months + work & all, I call it "Full Option" Visa grin. Heading back to Lasgidi by noon tomorrow to pack my bag & baggages for onward movement to London next week.

The only comma is that my phone dropped and the screen smashed outside the VFS office so I'm phoneless now sad E pain me ehh but my "Full Option" visa cushion the effect grin.

Thanks to God and to all my wonderful peeps on here. God bless!

Congrats man. Na over jollyfication wey break your phone grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
IntroVAT: Hello Everyone
Looks like my visa has been issued o! I thank God for his mercies!

My mail read:

Your visa application @ abuja (Ref: xxxxxxx)

Your visa has been issued and your visa has been issued. Etc etc

But it also says you can check the location of your passport at tpcontact.co.uk and that site is that of teleperformance. Me I didn't apply via teleperformance o, I hope I don't have cause to be worried

Thanks to everyone on the site that helped me one way or the other

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where and when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
mhoreh:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where and when did you apply?

I applied/Submitted on the 11th of September at Abuja. Incidentally after waiting for hours on end some of us were told interview has been waived for us.

Me wey don already suffer Canada visa denial in june and was looking for opportunities to explain what happened.

I received the mail by 10:54am today. Anyway I hope to go and collect it on monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olisedinma: @ royal34: it is better u book yourself,he is only telling u that so he can get something for his daily bread otherwise anyone can book flights to anywhere.

Out of curiosity,how much were u billed?quote author=royal34]

im booking today sha. of all d flights that leave on the day i chose, emirates was the most reasonable.btw im using an agent oh. i wanted to book myself but my dad's agent said its not possible. dunno if he was lying or not but the price on their website looked cheaper than the price he gave me.

lol he has already booked oh! same thing i told my dad but its all good. i wanted to use qatar, He sed its 250k meanwhile on d website it says $549 which may be equivalent to 120k

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.