Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864433 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
meiloya:

Congrats! Is this scholarship for lecturers or staff of Nigerian universities?

I got my own tetfund sponsorship as a University lecturer under the Academic staff training and development fund category.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
To God alone be all glory, finally collected my passport. Thanks to all on this forum. #untodnextlevels. #readytomove.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Collected my passport & approved visa today from Etiebets place.
Submitted on 24th Sept. @ VFS Ikeja.

Special thanks to Justwise, SpikeC, & everyone who's contributed on this thread.

God bless u guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
mosiate:
To God alone be all glory, finally collected my passport. Thanks to all on this forum. #untodnextlevels. #readytomove.

alizenbohr:
Special thanks to Justwise, SpikeC, & everyone who's contributed on this thread.
God bless u guys.

Congratulation!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
alizenbohr:
God bless u guys.

Hi, congrats and all the best in school. Please do you mean you submitted on 24th September at VFS Ikeja? Please when did you get the approval mail? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
alizenbohr:

God bless u guys.

Oya run they come,help me buy anti malaria , aboniki, bathroom slippers. I go square you abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 30secs(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Good morning guys. Please I need urgent advice. What can be done if the educational fund in my account was tampered with (long story but it was honestly unavoidable). I already have provisional admission letter and have to show proof of sponsorship/payment within the next couple of days. Can my debit transactions be erased from my account statement? Please help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Please house, after I got refused, I filed for an administrative review and d immigration lawyer told me to forward a mail to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk in defense of my refusal, I am a little bit confused cos I expect him to send it through courier, or how is it done
Please I need advice...

And secondly in case I want to apply for january admission, how soon can I start processing...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2014
30secs:
Good morning guys. Please I need urgent advice. What can be done if the educational fund in my account was tampered with (long story but it was honestly unavoidable). I already have provisional admission letter and have to show proof of sponsorship/payment within the next couple of days. Can my debit transactions be erased from my account statement? [/b]Please help me
[b]Definitly not!
If you try to tamper with your statement you are looking at a ten year ban!
Remember, the visa office can check and your school will also check that funds are avaliable.
Don't risk it.
If you don't have funds you should contact your school to defer admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Oya run they come,help me buy anti malaria , aboniki, bathroom slippers. I go square you abeg

Mosquito dey that side?
Me dey think sey I go don finally escape from malaria issues when I reach that side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:

Hi, congrats and all the best in school. Please do you mean you submitted on 24th September at VFS Ikeja? Please when did you get the approval mail? Thank you

Yes, submitted on 24th Sept.
Received approval mail on 29th Sept.
Applied @ VFS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dfavouredone: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
All the Glory to God for the good thing he has done.

Finally got approval mail yesterday 8/10/2014. It reads in part, "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passport to ....."

Submitted my application on the 30/09/2014 at TP Abuja.

Waiting for collection ASAP.

Thank to everyone for the togetherness.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
alizenbohr:

Mosquito dey that side?
Me dey think sey I go don finally escape from malaria issues when I reach that side.

Nooooo Na make I clear my system, cos if you sick here go hospital and Na malaria, you go enter quarantine.

Having said that, We are doing some tutorials on assignment writing. Again I will put you guys through when you get here,if you wish.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dfavouredone: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Nooooo Na make I clear my system, cos if you sick here go hospital and Na malaria, you go enter quarantine.

Having said that, We are doing some tutorials on assignment writing. Again I will put you guys through when you get here,if you wish.

Thanks guy for the offer, who wouldnt wish for such assistance.

Visa granted, waiting collection and flight booking.

Landing next week by God's Grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello House,

Good news for me at last! I collected our passports (My wife's, son's and mine) today with visa approved. Effective 23rd September through the next four years plus as I embark upon research leading to the award of a PhD.

I met this young chap today at TP VI. Told me how he's got his luggage in the car waiting for his passport and off to the airport.

He mentioned to me that a certain Mallam Yahaya has been commenting on TP VI. I didn't reveal my identity right away but as I was leaving I whispered to him 'I am Mallam Yahaya!"

Goodluck dude as you go to Manchester.

Special thanks to @Justwise @Kemkem @Spikes and host of others.

Signing off for now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello all,
is it necessary i include my marriage certificate when submitting my visa application,my wife wont be travelling with me but since i filled her details in the wife section i am wondering if i should include the marriage certificate.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
MallamYahaya:
Hello House,

Good news for me at last! I collected our passports (My wife's, son's and mine) today with visa approved. Effective 23rd September through the next four years plus as I embark upon research leading to the award of a PhD.

I met this young chap today at TP VI. Told me how he's got his luggage in the car waiting for his passport and off to the airport.

He mentioned to me that a certain Mallam Yahaya has been commenting on TP VI. I didn't reveal my identity right away but as I was leaving I whispered to him 'I am Mallam Yahaya!"

Signing off for now.

Gr8 news!, congratulations, wishing the same to those still waiting for theirs.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
percyfaya:
Hello all,
is it necessary i include my marriage certificate when submitting my visa application,my wife wont be travelling with me but since i filled her details in the wife section i am wondering if i should include the marriage certificate.
Thanks

You can, wouldn't do your application any harm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
justwise:

You can, wouldn't do your application any harm.
Thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
I was first refused visa based on old bank statement having applied through tp vi and gone thru endless wait till 22nd of September though I submitted 26th of August.i got a new CAS from my uni on 23rd of September though there was an initial hesitation that I should defer.i applied again at tp Abuja on 26th of September,I got an approval mail on 8th of October and passport ready for collection today.i used fixed deposit acct though itz a revolving 30 day one,I was very scared but God helped me.so don't ever give up.just trust in God.he did it for me.thanks @justwise and others that were very helpful!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
MallamYahaya:
Hello House,

Signing off for now.

Wow congrats MallamYahaya, finally. I hope I meet mine on friday too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Missyrety:
I was first refused visa based on old bank statement having applied through tp vi and gone thru endless wait till 22nd of September though I submitted 26th of August.i got a new CAS from my uni on 23rd of September though there was an initial hesitation that I should defer.i applied again at tp Abuja on 26th of September,I got an approval mail on 8th of October and passport ready for collection today.i used fixed deposit acct though itz a revolving 30 day one,I was very scared but God helped me.so don't ever give up.just trust in God.he did it for me.thanks @justwise and others that were very helpful!!

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Ok.
Will try get Artesunate (if them no confound am for airport).

About the assignment tutorials, count me in.

@ DFavouredOne, congrats on your visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
@ kemkem30 and Adanne: How far any new from your end as per collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
@justwise,et all
boss pls i will be printing 32 days statement period,as i want to start counting from tomorow 10th October-10th November as the i cant print 8th and 9th cos its the weekend.also can i make transaction on my account that 10th November so i can show closing balance before i print statemrnt or i print a day after closing balance shown.thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Olisedinma:
I don't live in lagos, so I want to be very sure before travelling. I plan to check on friday though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
countsparrow:
Please house, after I got refused, I filed for an administrative review and d immigration lawyer told me to forward a mail to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk in defense of my refusal, I am a little bit confused cos I expect him to send it through courier, or how is it done
Please I need advice...

And secondly in case I want to apply for january admission, how soon can I start processing...

@justwise worry359 spikeC and every other person capable of answering my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Just got back from Teleperformance to collect my passport, no luck again sad this is so sad sad wish I didn't even waste precious transport money. These people sha, they should know their inefficiency will also be done back to them when they really need something so bad themselves. What goes around comes around. I don't know how it takes 5 working days, meaning a week to transfer something from Abuja to Lagos. They aren't even helpful at all. You ask them further questions and all they say is it takes five working days. It just dawned on me that they bulk the passports up till they are plenty enough to send so that they save costs. Ofcourse they don't care that people are missing school or even losing admissions cos of that. We paid 90k for a visa and you can't even send a 4k Fedex package to us without thinking of subsidizing costs.

Please anyone who got an approval mail on October 2nd or 3rd please also share your experiences as to your passport collection. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Olisedinma:

Hi, just left Teleperformance. They said the passport isn't with them yet. I think what they do is bulk the passports up to send at once. I'm going to check again by 12pm tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

I don see mosquito for here ooo, but the thing no get blood inside. The guy go don dey starve since before i put him out of his misery grin

alizenbohr:

Ok.
Will try get Artesunate (if them no confound am for airport).

Just put it in your checking bag
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
@justwise,et all
boss pls i will be printing 32 days statement period,as i want to start counting from tomorow 10th October-10th November as the i cant print 8th and 9th cos its the weekend.also can i make transaction on my account that 10th November so i can show closing balance before i print statemrnt or i print a day after closing balance shown.thank you

pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.