Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865281 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
@justwise. I have seen your handwork here at this forum and I must confess its amazing. Please do understand that going tru all the pages will not only be frustrating but tiring. I really need help. Pls Justwise do I follow the procedure as stated above in my last post (Print Tier 4 Doc, Fill, Attach & Submit). or you can help me with your details if possible for a lengthly call. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
@justwise. I have seen your handwork here at this forum and I must confess its amazing. Please do understand that going tru all the pages will not only be frustrating but tiring. I really need help. Pls Justwise do I follow the procedure as stated above in my last post (Print Tier 4 Doc, Fill, Attach & Submit). or you can help me with your details if possible for a lengthly call. Cheers

What is the administration condition? Were you asked to pay some fees deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
I got unconditional offer and am so liable for NDDC scholarship and Delta State First Class Scholarship. I intend to use em both to fund me studies. Actually my undergrad was at Greenwich University but I the application process has changed since then. And no I was not told to pay any fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
@justwise. I just checked the email and they are requesting that a bench fee of 5000p be paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
I got unconditional offer and am so liable for NDDC scholarship and Delta State First Class Scholarship. I intend to use em both to fund me studies. Actually my undergrad was at Greenwich University but I the application process has changed since then. And no I was not told to pay any fee.

Then you are good to go, the application is done online, payment online as well. You need to submit only those documents listed on your CAS, after submitting online printout the application form sign it and attach the same documents you submitted online and head to their visa centre for physical submission and interview. After the online submission and payment they will give you appointment date to submit your application, do biometric and interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
@justwise. I just checked the email and they are requesting that a bench fee of 5000p be paid.

The university asked you to pay £5000 deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
yes @justwise. sw it now. but I will tell the skul dat am applying for a scholarship. I dnt knw if they will send visa letter hearing that am applying for the nddc scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
yes @justwise. sw it now. but I will tell the skul dat am applying for a scholarship. I dnt knw if they will send visa letter.

You did not send them your scholarship letter during the admission application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
I told em self funding, but my research supervisor knows dat am applying for a scholarship, thanks for the procedures mentioned early, its so going to b helpful. thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
I told em self funding, but my research supervisor knows dat am applying for a scholarship, thanks for the procedures mentioned early, its so going to b helpful. thanks a lot

You don't make such mistake, email your sponsorship letter to them so that it will be included in your CAS, that way you will avoid submitting bank statement or keeping money for 28days as requirement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
thanks @justwise. I will ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ona3: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi House... I am a phd student in the UK I made an application for my spouse under the tier 4 dependant category and just got the passport back with a refusal letter stating that the required funds of 4140 pounds was not held for 28 days. I have established presence in the UK and the required sum should be two months depandant maintenance only which is 920Pounds. This is an error on the part of the ECO and I would love to know how to send a request for an administrative review. is it by email? if so which address? The refusal letter only came with a letter of appeal and I know the process takes time, I'm opting for the shorter administrative review. I would appreciate any helpful comments
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys please i applied for a student visa on march 9, i tracked it on the ukvi website, not teleperformance website. and it said my application has been processed, but i have not received a mail from the high commision and none also from teleperformance. This is the 11th day from the day i applied, so shud i gamble and visit the teleperformance office or just wait for the mail. Thanks for ur reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
SophiaKent:
Hi guys please i applied for a student visa on march 9, i tracked it on the ukvi website, not teleperformance website. and it said my application has been processed, but i have not received a mail from the high commision and none also from teleperformance. This is the 11th day from the day i applied, so shud i gamble and visit the teleperformance office or just wait for the mail. Thanks for ur reply

I would suggest you wait. If you applied in Lagos, I takes a day or two before Teleperformance updates you of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dongreat:

Although I know Oga Justwise has answered you but I couldn't help but notice you mentioned YOU'RE "applying for NDDC Scholarship." Does it mean you've not received the scholarship yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
@donoms, yes ur are right. am also capable of self funding but still applied for the nddc as no man forbids gud tins. and am so sure that I will be selected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ona3: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2015
please anyone with an idea of how to submit an administrative review. the email required for the abuja embassy and procedure involved. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
ona3:
please anyone with an idea of how to submit an administrative review. the email required for the abuja embassy and procedure involved. thanks

These two links will help

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/261407/admin-review-request.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/261408/admin-review-guide.pdf

See my attachment for contact details

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dongreat:
@donoms, yes ur are right. am also capable of self funding but still applied for the nddc as no man forbids gud tins. and am so sure that I will be selected.

Okay. I raised the question earlier because you gave Oga Justwise the impression you are a recipient of a scholarship award. As long as you don't have the scholarship yet, you will be classified as Self-funding and liable to pay the required deposit. If you have the time, you could wait for your scholarship application outcome before you go ahead with visa application else you'll need all the required money for a self-funded applicant. Please take note.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tijusegele(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Mornin the masters of gurus and the gurus in house, pls can any 1 help me out wth south thames college
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
tijusegele:
Mornin the masters of gurus and the gurus in house, pls can any 1 help me out wth south thames college
Have you been to their website and done any research yourself?
http://www.south-thames.ac.uk/
Whar exactly do you want to know? Your question is unclear.
You should be clear on what you are asking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tijusegele(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
I contact the college but I was told I can go tru there agent in nigeria, but the agent r requestin for 50k for the processin fee, I just want to ask if it reasonable or is there any advantage I gain if I go tru the agent
#south-thames-college
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Agent = Thief !
Contact them and ask to pay direct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tijusegele(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
You mean I shud contact the college and pay directly.
So its advisable not to contact any of there agent.
But the other tin is that I've 2 sis in the uk and they r ready 2 sponsor me hw easy will that be because the agent was advisin me that it beta they send the money into my acct or my dad acct because its easier in such ways.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
CONTACT THE COLLEGE!
Ask the admissions office for information.
If your sisters are in the UK get one of them to phone and ask.

No one here can answer with facts! Only the school can tell you.
All you will get here is peoples guess.

CONTACT THE SCHOOL!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samzoe: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
My people I hail ooo
Ì applied on the 19th of March and theñ got this mail today. It was a uk 4tier pbs visà. My question is this, ; does it mean I wasn't successful because d message seems diff from other one's I vè seeñ on thè forum like visa approved. Pls advice
I lookk forward to hearing from justwise spikec worry and d great nairalanders

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi i got my visa today thanks for the advises, but i thot private colleges dont give work permit but i saw this on my visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
samzoe:
My people I hail ooo
Ì applied on the 19th of March and theñ got this mail today. It was a uk 4tier pbs visà. My question is this, ; does it mean I wasn't successful because d message seems diff from other one's I vè seeñ on thè forum like visa approved. Pls advice
I lookk forward to hearing from justwise spikec worry and d great nairalanders

Be positive and wait for their email or phone call, they did not give much away though as a clue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
SophiaKent:
Hi i got my visa today thanks for the advises, but i thot private colleges dont give work permit but i saw this on my visa

Its either a mistake or change of policy...whichever one...congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
justwise:

Its either a mistake or change of policy...whichever one...congratulations!

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
@justwise. am applying for the ATAS certificate. Please I would like to know if it is ok to include multiple funding on the application. Such as Both self funding & Scholarship funding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dongreat:
@justwise. am applying for the ATAS certificate. Please I would like to know if it is ok to include multiple funding on the application. Such as Both self funding & Scholarship funding.

If one covers, there would be no need for the other.

They access you by the information they have about you, so make sure that one of the proofs doesn't prove problematic.
This means that, for example, if your self funding statement of account does not account for 28 days and your scholarship is still enough to cover you, they can deny you based on the statement of account.
It is ridiculous, i know, nevertheless, it happens

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.