Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864158 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
teegirl2810:
Fans @ just wise....but the receipt of payment can b tendered for visa?
...cos my partner who's is studying in the UK presently is the one to pay o
I don't mean to b a bug, i just want to b clear on this...

Definitely...because it counts towards your maintenance money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by teegirl2810: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2015
justwise:
[b]

Definitely...because it counts towards your maintenance money.
God bless you @justwise...thanx for your patience with me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
teegirl2810:

God bless you @justwise...thanx for your patience with me

No worries, good luck with your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Justwise thank for the other day.LSB university advice my relative to apply to a french school for 1semester before moving back to london to complete the program.the second one applied to aberdeen university for human resource mangement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Preciousstones:
@Justwise thank for the other day.LSB university advice my relative to apply to a french school for 1semester before moving back to london to complete the program.the second one applied to aberdeen university for human resource mangement.

Cheaper to study in France?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
justwise:

I don't know yet but LSB is parterning with the uni in paris.he has stayed there before so I think he will be fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
justwise:

I don't know yet but LSB is parterning with the uni in paris.he has stayed there before so I think he will be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hydrazone: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
kemkem30:

Really you dont need another letter
Alhamdulilah. Finally got the visa today. As advised, I applied using my award letter with other supporting documents. Applied on 25th February, visa was approved on 27th Feb. and I collected today.@ justwise and kemkem30 your advise is highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
hydrazone:

Alhamdulilah. Finally got the visa today. As advised, I applied using my award letter with other supporting documents. Applied on 25th February, visa was approved on 27th Feb. and I collected today.@ justwise and kemkem30 your advise is highly appreciated.

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Preciousstones:

I don't know yet but LSB is parterning with the uni in paris.he has stayed there before so I think he will be fine.

Oh ok!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by terryoil: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
please i need your help,i was given a paper at the turkey embassy on the 27th of February that says:Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to Turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. please advice me on what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ttmacoy: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
South bank is not that reputable a university.

If the plan is to work in the UK afterwards then it will be very hard from south bank to get into a company willing/able to sponsor for work permit.

If to return to Nigeria then maybe...depends

Preciousstones:
Hi guys please I want to ask a question for a relative who got admission to study human resource management. At london south bank university wanted to ask if its a good school.he is thinking of trying other schools though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
ttmacoy:
South bank is not that reputable a university.

If the plan is to work in the UK afterwards then it will be very hard from south bank to get into a company willing/able to sponsor for work permit.

If to return to Nigeria then maybe...depends

Thank you,he has applied already.anyway let my cousin know.what about aberdeen university and loughboroh university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ttmacoy: 5:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Aberdeen is known as a feeder for oil companies given its location but I'm not so sure how they do in other areas and sectors e.g London. Guess depends on the course as well.

Loughborough would be my choice from the three. It's highly ranked and reputable.

Either Loughborough or aberdeen are better than south bank.

The difference between borough and south bank can be,seen in how much they both charge and the entry requirements. Borough more expensive and harder to get into.

Preciousstones:

Thank you,he has applied already.anyway let my cousin know.what about aberdeen university and loughboroh university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by liliana(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2015
obipyper:
@justwise please I need your suggestions urgently..I'm currently in london on a 6months visa if you could remember , I'm staying with a relation of mine at the moment.. I'm thinking about staying in the country but they were recommending i have to stay that you must get a student visa which will help you in terms of jobs,accommodations,freedom etc... I'm a kind of football loving person I'd love to take that as a career as well.. So the debate is now on if should apply for a school with I'd love the course to Sports Science ( na that wan my head fit carry) well it sound silly, but I'm being honest here, I don't want to be among the students that misses classes or stop studying while staying in the country... Studying in the university can even give me the chance of being in the sch team which who knows you might lucky enough to get teams from top or little divisions that loves the way you play etc.. So ill need your thoughts towards this thank you

Come back home, as everyone has said, and apply. Loughborough does sport science and they are the best for the course in UK. Do not overstay your visit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2015
ttmacoy:
Aberdeen is known as a feeder for oil companies given its location but I'm not so sure how they do in other areas and sectors e.g London. Guess depends on the course as well.

Loughborough would be my choice from the three. It's highly ranked and reputable.

Either Loughborough or aberdeen are better than south bank.

The difference between borough and south bank can be,seen in how much they both charge and the entry requirements. Borough more expensive and harder to get into.

Actually my cousin picked uk cuz he wants to learn how to speak English fluently,he speaks dutch and french,he's not fluent in English. and he wants where he can do an internship in Human Resouce Management.that's why he wants to go to South Bank cuz its internship.unlike Loughborogh I don't think they have internship there.internship is the best way to fit in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Hi justwise and everyone, i wanna thank you all for contributuing immensly here, i have learnt a lot.
Please i wanna ask a question, i was refused a visitor visa six months ago based on insuffucient funds and lack of documentations according to the ECO. So now i wanna go as a student, i submitted my student application last week monday. Here are the documents i submitted --
CAS
Degree cert
Statement of account of about 4m in my name
Birth cert
Pte
Oanda
Original transcripts
Tb cert
Self assesment form
Application form.
Its a private college, i paid the full fees which is 5000 pounds and my school resumes April 6th.

My question is will my previous refusal hinder the visa and i hope i didnt apply so early as i was refused just six months ago.

Plz wat are my chances, ive been scared. Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
SophiaKent:
Hi justwise and everyone, i wanna thank you all for contributuing immensly here, i have learnt a lot.
Please i wanna ask a question, i was refused a visitor visa six months ago based on insuffucient funds and lack of documentations according to the ECO. So now i wanna go as a student, i submitted my student application last week monday. Here are the documents i submitted --
CAS
Degree cert
Statement of account of about 4m in my name
Birth cert
Pte
Oanda
Original transcripts
Tb cert
Self assesment form
Application form.
Its a private college, i paid the full fees which is 5000 pounds and my school resumes April 6th.

My question is will my previous refusal hinder the visa and i hope i didnt apply so early as i was refused just six months ago.

Plz wat are my chances, ive been scared. Thanks for your response.

Did you reveal you were refused last time on the application form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes i did, i stated the date of refusal and the reason for refusal and i also travelled to a west african country for a two week visit within the 6 months too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Plz i need an answer guys, thanks sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
SophiaKent:

First
is your school on the list of trusted sponsors? see this list.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
SophiaKent:

Then there's nothing to worry about
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SophiaKent: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
worry359:

First
is your school on the list of trusted sponsors? see this list.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-students

Yes it is under the "highly trusted sponsor" rating
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2015
SophiaKent:

hello guy, what's the name of the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
SophiaKent:

guy answer me. I asked you the name of the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
kenyandude:

guy answer me. I asked you the name of the school

Do not demand in a bad tempered way!
The school is on the list, that is enough to answer the posters question!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
worry359:

Do not demand in a bad tempered way!
The school is on the list, that is enough to answer the posters question!

guy, chill! he came here for questions and he got answered. why can't he just answer the question he is asked. I'm here to learn too. dey there dey drink panadol for another person headache.. .mtchewwww.......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
can anyone hear pls help me, I just got an offer letter from Surrey Uni and I need help. Do I print Out the TIER 4 application, Fill it, attach the necessary documents and submit at the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Dongreat:
can anyone hear pls help me, I just got an offer letter from Surrey Uni and I need help. Do I print Out the TIER 4 application, Fill it, attach the necessary documents and submit at the embassy?

Please take your time and read this thread, you will get ALL the info you need. Read posts from 2014 up and you will get more than enough info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.