Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864163 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dongreat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
wow. ok. guess I got to wait till july for the outcome of the scholarship. thanks mate I so much appreciate @ Spikec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samzoe: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thank you house especially to spike c and worry359. Your advices were strengthening nd sò today I ve joined those with uk visas in just one wk. Now I I can like to advice anyone in need of it.
Respect to justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samzoe: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
justwise:

Its either a mistake or change of policy...whichever one...congratulations!
It wasnt a mistake or policy change. I also applied to a college and was give 20hrs the college told me they dont normally give 20hrs its solely at the ükvi discretion. Perhaps the interview was good either way congrats to sophiakent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by barbiee: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is it too late to apply to university of worchester for the one year bsc hons for foreign nurses? I would have loved to apply for the sept 2015 intake bt i am not sure if i cn still do dat nw.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
barbiee:
Is it too late to apply to university of worchester for the one year bsc hons for foreign nurses? I would have loved to apply for the sept 2015 intake bt i am not sure if i cn still do dat nw.
Why don't YOU contact the school and ask them?
Then you will have facts!
Rather that someone here guessing.

http://www.worcester.ac.uk/courses/nursing-studies-bsc-hons.html
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sorry 'm always bumping into this thread please another request.please which is more market able in uk journalism or public relation?helping someone who wants to apply to a school thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Preciousstones:
Sorry 'm always bumping into this thread please another request.please which is more market able in uk journalism or public relation?helping someone who wants to apply to a school thank you

Public relations involves working for a company on improving the service and relationship with it's customers.
It would suit a dedicated and kindly person.

Journalism involves getting the best story that can be sold for the most money.
The best selling stories usually involve crime and intimacy.
These are found by investigative people who have no problems digging up dirt about (usually famous) people.

Which suits your friend best?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol abeg Justwise help me with advice if you can thank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin A bit hard, but a bit the truth as well. grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
worry359:
grin grin A bit hard, but a bit the truth as well. grin grin

Bad nigga, y u dey scare d lady now grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
shinejackie:

Bad nigga, y u dey scare d lady now grin grin

He did not scare me,'m not the one that's interested in uk and he did not answer my question.sometimes you ve to skip some people way of reasoning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by barbiee: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm applying to university of bedfordshire and university of worcester for the 1 year bsc nursing, I hv to submit supportin documents nd my RN licence in d process bt d date of birth in my licence is diff 4rm dat in my oda documents. Wat cn I do abt dat? I dnt wnt it to become questionable nd also who do I address the letter of intent to? Is it d university address on d application form or the department of nursing? I hv sent dem an email bt dey re delaying with the reply. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
good evening all the gurus in the house......I hail oooo......please my people I'm currently looking for a school in London for a 2 years course and also that does not require English test.

please It's kinda urgent ejour.

thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
barbiee:
I'm applying to university of bedfordshire and university of worcester for the 1 year bsc nursing, I hv to submit supportin documents nd my RN licence in d process bt d date of birth in my licence is diff 4rm dat in my oda documents. Wat cn I do abt dat? I dnt wnt it to become questionable nd also who do I address the letter of intent to? Is it d university address on d application form or the department of nursing? I hv sent dem an email bt dey re delaying with the reply. Thanks.

You'll need to swear an affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
bros please help me.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
spikesC:

You'll need to swear an affidavit

bros please help me.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
@Justwise @everyone
Good evening
please I'll like someone to help me with schools in UK that accepts second class lower for masters.

[size=30pt] Urgent reply pleeeaasee!![/size]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2015
kenyandude:
good evening all the gurus in the house......I hail oooo......please my people I'm currently looking for a school in London for a 2 years course and also that does not require English test.
please It's kinda urgent ejour. thank you so much

You can search online yourself for information.
But trying to go without English test will make your application much more difficult.
Simplest to delay your plans and take test required by school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Dessydanointed:
@Justwise @everyone
Good evening
please I'll like someone to help me with schools in UK that accepts second class lower for masters.

Try www.findamasters.com . Many schools accept 2.2's.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dessydanointed:
@Justwise @everyone
Good evening

dey are many portsmouth, sunderland, coventry and co.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
ocheejemb:

Try www.findamasters.com . Many schools accept 2.2's.
scoobs:
dey are many portsmouth, sunderland, coventry and co.
Someone told me about University of Salford, Manchester.
Do you guys have any info concerning the school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dessydanointed:
Someone told me about University of Salford, Manchester.
Do you guys have any info concerning the school??
all you need www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/salford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
thank you @ worry357 for answering me......please I still have a question. please is it possible to do a post graduate in the uk with my HND cert.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2015
kenyandude:
thank you @ worry357 for answering me......please I still have a question. please is it possible to do a post graduate in the uk with my HND cert.

You must do the research and contact schools.
No one is going to spoon feed you and wipe your bottom.
Searching on line is very easy, but you need to put some work into it!

HND is less than a degree so you may have to do a degree or top up first. Only the school can tell you that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
The thread is off-peak now....lolll....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
RonkeGoke:
The thread is off-peak now....lolll....
Peeps want Canada or US.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
scoobs:
Peeps want Canada or US.
Which do u want?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abnice2004: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
hi gurus in d house. pls am applying for just a one month prog in filmmaking. will i apply for study visa or visiting?tanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
RonkeGoke:

Which do u want?
RGU.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=scoobs post=32529421] RGU.[/quote
Neither Us nor Canada.. But UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=RonkeGoke post=32531158][/quote] I hope its a great school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
scoobs:
I hope its a great school.
Probably! Was hustling for dat earlier buh didnt get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.