Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73406 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ziga: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
FYI

That was a spiritual slap.

The Almighty MOG strategically transmitted multitudes of molecules energized with his spiritual powers into the poor girl child's brain.

In a few hours, the witches that possessed the girl child will become dazed and she will be saved from the hands of "the foul devil"

She should be thankful for that dirty slap.

Nigerians. . . We are our own problem!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by violent(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
Bishop my arrse!

If you are still going to such churches, and kneeling before such iidiots who call themselves men of God, you are an iidioit!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
mekaboy:

THIS OUR GOD IS MYSTERIOUS , HE WORKS IN DIFFERENT WAYS- I WAS JUST THINKING, DO YOU KNOW THAT IT COULD BE GOD THAT USED THAT GIRL TO TEACH HIM ANGER MANAGEMENT? ITS POSSIBLE THAT IT IS GOD THAT SENT THAT GIRL TO BRING OUT THAT SIDE OF HIM IN PUBLIC, SO THAT HE WILL REALIZE HIS WEAKNESS AND CHANGE ? HAVE U EVER THOUGHT OF IT IN THAT DIRECTION ?  SOMETIMES WE MIGHT HAVE A PARTICULAR CHARACTER WE REFUSE TO CHANGE, BUT WHEN THAT CHARACTER COST US SOMETHING WE ARE FORCED TO GET RID OF IT.

grin grin grin Are you for real? Its either you're daft or daft, What if it wss your mother that got slapped? would you be thinking the same crap? u dumb fck. HE SHOULD ARRESTED, TRIED, JAILED AND MADE TO PAY COMPENSATION TO THE GIRL FOR DEFARMATION OF CHARACTER AND ASSAULT,

OYEDEPO IS A BASTARD.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ dare2think
Would you like him to slap a member of your family like that?

read this my guy: slapping her should not be the focus but the end result, she was delivered eventually. if that is what will deliver her then slap shall it be. why is the slap such a concern to you.

Let me ask you this question: have you ever been dealt with by these evil agents? do you know if she was sent there on a mission?

many of you are shouting cos its Papa Oyedepo and many are angry cos the MOG is prospering and successful. mind you, the jets are just a tip of the ice berg, bigger things are in the offing. so if you think you have seen anything yet better brace up cos the ones coming might drive you guys to hug your transformers but please don't do it cos its very dangerous  grin grin grin

remember, watch your tongue, its very important
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by otondo55: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
MOG: Jesus has not witches, you are a devil. You are not set for deliverance, you are free to go to hell.

BI-SHOP

SYCOPHANCY IN THE NAME OF CHURCH !!!! shocked
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by aloyemeka1: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
Shouldn't Oyedepo ask her what "winch for Jesus" actually means instead of assaulting her?. If Tinubu did the same to a PDP female supporter, y'all will start calling him a woman beater. Is Oyedepo not a woman-beater here?. Is that how he beats his wife at home if she annoys him?. People use phrases like that all the time. Some Christians say I have "prayer-juju" and stick it on their cars. Should their pastors assault them because of the "juju" in their claim?. Besides, shouldn't king Oyedepo rebuke the young lady instead of assaulting her?. Where did Jesus slap the devil out of someone before?. Why is he even asking them where they are from in the first place  or is witchcraft more defined according to the place of origin?

Below are the dictionary meanings of witch:

— n
1. a person, usually female, who practises or professes to practise magic or sorcery, esp black magic, or is believed to have dealings with the devil
2. an ugly or wicked old woman
3. a Wiccan priest or priestess
4. a fascinating or enchanting woman
5. short for water witch

— vb
6. ( tr ) to cause or change by or as if by witchcraft
7. a less common word for bewitch

[Old English wicca;  related to Middle Low German wicken  to conjure, Swedish vicka  to move to and fro]

What if the lady is referring to option number 4?.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by abiola2011: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
We have been brainwashed all in the name of religion still our level of corruption is growing everyday,I wish he could do this here in south africa am sure he will be charge to court within 48hrs and explain with fact his reason to slapp her.
All this pastor are just making money from religion and I don't see diffrent btw pastor and politician,religion is now a money making enterprise,nigeria less think deep, and stop following this so call pastor.
Most of us have power to speak directly with God,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ Omopastor now i know you're sick. in this day and age, you're talking about witches OMG!! youre daft.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
I watched that scenario play out LIVE on day 2 of Shiloh 2009!

These witched and wizards came on a mission. They were given a ten count to come out and confess and receive forgiveness and deliverance. By the time Bishop Oyedepo started the count, these agents of satan came out to confess, except the little possessed girl who boldly proclaimed that she was a "witch for Jesus"

God Almighty gave a specific instruction in Exodus 22 verse 18" THOU SHALT NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE"

From God Almighty Himself! This is the basis on which Archbishop Benson Idahosa sent more than 3,000 witches who had converged on Benin City for their world conference of witches meeting to their deaths in one night. This is something that happened live in Benin and anyone who doubts it can verify the facts.

And yet someone was boldly claiming to be a "witch for Jesus". What a blasphemous statement.

If I was Bishop Oyedepo, a slap is even too small a punishment.

People here just come out and make the most stupid of statements. I come from a part of the country where these witches cause maximum destruction to families. Several times, my family has been attacked by these people, including one of them who tried to use my father's life as a substitute for his own because his coven people told him his time had come.

How dare some people come out here to talk rubbish! ARE WE NOT AFRICANS TO KNOW THE OPERATIONS OF THESE PEOPLE OF THE OCCULT?

I daresay that anyone who criticises what happened in that video IS OF THE OCCULT.

Witches are evil and they are not meant to live. A roommate of mine in school who was fond of doing astral projections had to pack out of the room when a prayer session I had, blocked his spirit from returning from his astral travels for close to 16 hours. I had to release him because I did not want to be accused of homicide.

He could not stay; the environment was too hot for him. And believe me, it is time some of these ignorant posters on nairaland like the so-called Pastor Kun to start receiving spiritual slaps from heaven!

NONSENSE! angry angry angry
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tlo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
I'm not sure the girl said she was a witch for Jesus, her confidence made me believe she meant something else (she wishes for Jesus), who knows.

She was kneeling at the alter, an act of surrender, again I wonder how a witch can operate where the Spirit of God is.

But only God knows understands what happened, Bishop slapping her, that surprised me, seemed like a reflex I feel he could've reprimanded her without being physical.God help us all, we all have our failings.

Let try not to judge and draw conclusions
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mekaboy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
 WHEN I SAID THAT IT COULD BE GOD THAT USED THAT SITUATION I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING- DONT FORGET THAT MEN OF GOD DONT FALL FROM HEAVEN, THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE U AND I- THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THAT PURPOSE, SO DONT THINK THEY DONT HAVE WEAKNESSES LIKE U.

HE COULD HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM AND THAT COULD BE HIS WEAKNESS, AND IT IS SAID THAT WHAT YOU CANNOT CONTROL CAN DESTROY YOU.

HARDWORK CAN GET U TO THE TOP BUT CHARACTER IS WHAT WILL KEEP U AT THE TOP. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION- DONT ASSUME THAT ALL THOSE WHO SHOUTED WHEN HE SLAPPED HER DID THAT IN SUPPORT, SOME SHOUTED AGAINST IT AND WILL AFFECT THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND RESPECT FOR HIM.

TO ME THIS IS SIMPLY  A WEAKNESS OF THE MAN OF GOD EXPOSED IN PUBLIC, AND I AM IN NO SITUATION TO JUDGE HIM BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE WEAKNESSES AND GOD KNEW HE HARD THAT WEAKNESS BEFORE HE CHOSE HIM SO I AM NOT GOD, LET GOD DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
This is a perfect example that God is superior to us human because when peter told Jesus he should consider not dying for the world Jesus knew he was possessed immediately and he immediate use word for word not action for word reference below

Mat 16:22  Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
Mat 16:23  But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus didn't slap peter or send him to hell but he only use word for word by rebuking him and he continuing is preaching. I want to believe if Jesus is in position of the MOG he will not slap that lady. I'm a Christian but what is wrong is wrong and nobody is above mistake because we are not God.

Mat 16:24  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mat 16:25  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Mat 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mat 16:27  For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Mat 16:28  Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Looking at Matt 16: 28 you will discover that peter hearing this word will be more comforting than depressing, Jesus is the greatest wise Man/God that pass through the face of earth when will study his words very deeply, wisdom and knowledge shall ye have not only to deal with men but with spiritual things of God.

God help us all we are not perfect
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by pato405(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
omo-pastor, I know you are an ardent member of oyedepo's church. a word of advise to your pastor please - wish you will be kind enough to convey a message to him. tell him that almighty Rev.King needs a merger with him. they both have so many things in common. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by aloyemeka1: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
stagger:

These witched and wizards came on a mission. They were given a ten count to come out and confess and receive forgiveness and deliverance. By the time Bishop Oyedepo started the count, these agents of satan came out to confess, except the little possessed girl who boldly proclaimed that she was a "witch for Jesus"

God Almighty gave a specific instruction in Exodus 22 verse 18" THOU SHALT NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE"

From God Almighty Himself! This is the basis on which Archbishop Benson Idahosa sent more than 3,000 witches who had converged on Benin City for their world conference of witches meeting to their deaths in one night. This is something that happened live in Benin and anyone who doubts it can verify the facts.

And yet someone was boldly claiming to be a "witch for Jesus". What a blasphemous statement.

People here just come out and make the most silly of statements. I come from a part of the country where these witches cause maximum destruction to families. Several times, my family has been attacked by these people, including one of them who tried to use my father's life as a substitute for his own because his coven people told him his time had come.

How dare some people come out here to talk rubbish! ARE WE NOT AFRICANS TO KNOW THE OPERATIONS OF THESE PEOPLE OF THE OCCULT?

I daresay that anyone who criticises what happened in that video IS OF THE OCCULT.

Witches are evil and they are not meant to live. A roommate of mine in school who was fond of doing astral projections had to pack out of the room when a prayer session I had, blocked his spirit from returning from his astral travels for close to 16 hours. I had to release him because I did not want to be accused of homicide.

He could not stay; the environment was too hot for him. And believe me, it is time some of these ignorant posters on nairaland like the so-called Pastor Kun to start receiving spiritual slaps from heaven!

You are a big foool. If the lady's intention is to wield a spiritual warfare against shiloh, why not use your higher God-given power to bind her?. If you think she is becoming a nuisance, why not use security and expel her from that premises?. So if 1000 witches assemble for shiloh 2012, Oyedepo will employ US drones to demolish them instead of waging a spiritual warfare?. So what you understand from Exodus 22: 18 is to make sure witches are assaulted?. After all Elijah killed 400 prophets of Baal. Why didn't Oyedepo kill them off instead of wasting his time to deliver them?. Didn't the bible say we are fighting against spiritualities and powers and not physical humans?.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
stagger:

People here just come out and make the most silly of statements. I come from a part of the country where these witches cause maximum destruction to families. Several times, my family has been attacked by these people, including one of them who tried to use my father's life as a substitute for his own because his coven people told him his time had come.

I can see you're in Nigeria. thats the best place for someone with your daft mentality. How about i slap some sense into oyedepo. (he can only do that in a lawless country such as Nigeria) No wonder you went to the shilo thhing, If this is the way yoyu analyses things that means you cant give your life proper analysis.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

You are a big foool. If the lady's intention is to wield a spiritual warfare against shiloh, why not use your higher God-given power to bind her?. If you think she is becoming a nuisance, why not use security and expel her from that premises?. So if 1000 witches assemble for shiloh 2012, Oyedepo will employ US drones to demolish them?. So what you understand from Exodus 22: 18 is to make sure witches are assaulted?. After all Elijah killed 400 prophets of Baal. Why didn't Oyedepo kill them off instead of wasting his time to deliver them?

If you try me, I will finish you! Be warned!

Me I no dey joke with some kind things. When I slap you spiritually, you will not come out of it in one piece. There is no distance or confusion in the realm of the spirit. I can give you someone's phone number to tell you his story.

DO not say I have not warned you!

ALOY EMEKA, I have called you by name. Be warned!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
Instead of slapping the girl just like that, why doesn't he 1st deliver the girl and then educate her that Jesus has no witch?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
This stagger of a guy is daft.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by violent(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
stagger:

You are a big iidiot!

a fuccking big idiiot!

you and your papa are both fuccking idiiots!

why don't we start lining people up and shooting them in the head, simply because they are witches and we should not suffer witches to live?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by aloyemeka1: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
stagger:

If you try me, I will finish you! Be warned!

Me I no dey joke with some kind things. When I slap you spiritually, you will not come out of it in one piece. There is no distance or confusion in the realm of the spirit. I can give you someone's phone number to tell you his story.

DO not say I have not warned you!

ALOY EMEKA, I have called you by name. Be warned!

Shut up fool, why must you slap me spiritually?. Why are you in love with violence?. Can't you speak over me spiritually and watch it happen since your God given power to used only for cursing His children?. Clap for your self as your demonic agents and you work hard in peddling familiar spirits. The God I serve is greater than the coward-violence loving-angry-frustrated-crippled god  that lives in you.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ ogaju007
@ Omopastor now i know you're sick. in this day and age, you're talking about witches OMG!! youre daft.

who is actually sick and daft when you could open your mouth to say that witches are out of fashion. i feel sorry for you cos they have gotten you where they want you. your belief or disbelief does not change the fact that they exist but Jesus paralyzed them and placed them under our feet.
meanwhile, i pray you encounter them one of these days not to kill you or finish you off but to teach you a lesson and knock your brains into shape thats if you are not one of them sha. can you handle that?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by pato405(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
I thought omo-pastor was the greatest fool of our time until another nincompoop catapulted himself from no where. what the poo is this stagger talking about. angry angry angry angry angry angry

I think it's high time NL got moderated to screen out people with meaningless talks. In this jet age and era, people still spit trash?? angry angry angry
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mekaboy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
[b] I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL SCENARIO BUT A PHYSICAL AND HAS TO DEAL WITH ANGER- DO YOU KNOW THAT JESUS EVEN HAND COMPASSION ON DEMONS?

Mat 8:28  When Jesus came to the territory of Gadara on the other side of the lake, he was met by two men who came out of the burial caves there. These men had demons in them and were so fierce that no one dared travel on that road.
Mat 8:29  At once they screamed, "What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?"
Mat 8:30  Not far away there was a large herd of pigs feeding.
Mat 8:31  So the demons begged Jesus, "If you are going to drive us out, send us into that herd of pigs."
Mat 8:32  "Go," Jesus told them; so they left and went off into the pigs. The whole herd rushed down the side of the cliff into the lake and was drowned.

THIS IS JESUS NEGOTIATING WITH DEMONS, THEY PRAYED TO HIM AND HE ANSWERED THEM- JESUS DID NOT BEAT THIS MAN, HE EVEN TALKED WITH THE DEMONS .
[/b]
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sagamite:

"i read about how Smith Wigglesworth kicked a baby inflicted with numerous diseases placed on his alter and he was healed. he yanked at the goiter of a man and got him healed. even if the MOG was wrong, its none of anyone's business cos none of them called him, God called him and if he's a fake, God will deal with him not any of the angry posters on this forum."
Only a bloody foool!

thehomer:

Are you serious? A man kicked a baby, and yanked at another man's neck and it is fine by you?
Even if he is wrong, it is no one's business?

I hereby renounce my atheism and I'm joining  the christians.  Winners' Chapel to be exact, because I want to be under a great MOG like Bishop Papa Daddy Godfather Oyedepo.
Tell me homer, what's better than slapping b#tches and kicking babies? I'm in good company with Oyedepo and Wigglesworth, Jesus' generals on earth.

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by abiola2011: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
This man is not a pastor,oyedepo ko oyedepe ni, they build churches all over the world,nigeria is the most preyerfull country still corruption in churches are too much,white men don't pray the way we do still they are living fine and happy,I think we have over pray in nigeria,imagine anything we want to do we say IJN.am tired of this advance way of scam,
Oyedepe be carefull,don't ever slap member of your church again or do you want a slap from God,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
violent:

You are a big iidiot!

a fuccking big idiiot!

you and your papa are both fuccking idiiots!

why don't we start lining people up and shooting them in the head, simply because they are witches and we should not suffer witches to live?

I will give you three months. Three months time, come back here on Nairaland and write your story. Then we will know who the idiot is. Action will speak louder than words.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nigeria is in trouble.

I hope you guys are old men typing because you cannot be the future of Nigeria.

A blatant fraud and bully, yet you guys are making excuses for him.

USA, pls invade that shi.t hole called Nigeria
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
lol Omo Pastor, You keep your witches i will keep my success. You beleive in that crap cause you live in a society where the system doesnt work. i live in a society where we dont see God as a money Doubler we see him as God. i live in a society where effort = result. not where i get depressed and confused about life like you are.

LIKE I SAID YOUR OYEDEPO IS A BASTARD FOR HITTING THAT POOR GIRL.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by stagger: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
ogaju007:

This stagger of a guy is daft.

A Muammer Ghadafi apologist like yourself, is a neurotic by nature. That is your default setting, so no use trying to respond to you. Maybe if the evaluation from your shrink comes out clean, then I can consider addressing anything you have said.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ pato405
I thought omo-pastor was the greatest fool of our time until another nincompoop catapulted himself from no where. what the poo is this stagger talking about.          

I think it's high time NL gets moderated to screen out people with meaningless talks. In this jet age and era, people still spit trash

are you sure you can recognise a fool if you see one cos i think you see one everyday of your life and yet unable to recognise it!!!
who is spitting trash here and using vulgar words? who should be screened with foul languages and really in need of spiritual slaps?
common bros wake up and smell  the rose, your anger is uncalled for!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ dare2think
read this my guy: slapping her should not be the focus but the end result, she was delivered eventually. if that is what will deliver her then slap shall it be. why is the slap such a concern to you.

Let me ask you this question: have you ever been dealt with by these evil agents? do you know if she was sent there on a mission?

many of you are shouting cos its Papa Oyedepo and many are angry cos the MOG is prospering and successful. mind you, the jets are just a tip of the ice berg, bigger things are in the offing. so if you think you have seen anything yet better brace up cos the ones coming might drive you guys to hug your transformers but please don't do it cos its very dangerous  grin grin grin

remember, watch your tongue, its very important

Dude, you did not answer my question.

When you do, I'll answer your questions.

One more thing, your threats are baseless and have no bearing. Oyedepo is a fraud and a bully. Nothing can change that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.