Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73407 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by ahamdiheme: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
and who gave him the power to send anyone to hell  angry angry angry angry angry
This man has really pissed me off this evening
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
I am a Witch FOR Jesus! i can Inflict the Spirit of Jesus into you right now and you will become a born again christain! i am Witch FOR Jesus christ! what i do is to bring people to him! i work FOR Jesus Christ! " I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS" not for the DEVIL.
i can also say i am a LOVER of JESUS christ! e.t.c

That Man is Absolutly FaKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has no Understanding,   Like in One Fela Kuti Songs, " YOU BE THIEF! the other Says I NO BE THIEF" Arguement of being a witch or Not.

MUSIC-----------

Pastor: You be Witch !
Girl: I no be Witch!
Pastor: You be Wizard!
Girl: I no Be Wizard!
Pastor: You dey suck blood!
Girl: i no dey blood!

chorus: Jesus Witch no dey suck blood! i be Witch FOR Jesus Ooooooo,

Repeat 3x:

Listen to the Original Music here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPIZBcb6hQI
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by DrKnow1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
Oyedepo should be arrested for assault and child abuse! He has no right to slap that child
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by BABE3: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
quomo:

@emmatok

What the lady utter was blashemous and am sure that is what elicited the reception she got.

Of course what she said was blasphemous. But Slapping? Demons said worse to/about Jesus, and all he did was TALK with authority, and they were out! No need for the effizy na.

I can imagine Jesus saying "Do you know who I am?", followed by a hot slap! grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ pato405
@ omo-pastor:  you are just a low life fanatic!!!! your name on this forum says it ALL!!!!!!

a low life fanatic you said? are you sure? seem the matter is getting to you and you are spinning out of order!
calm down, no need for the abuses and red face! we are merely exchanging ideas and calling people names is a clear indicator that you cannot handle the situation. your anger is uncalled for and cannot get you far in life.

Pro 16:32  He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

be constructive in your argument not being derogatory.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tunnytox(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
If the act of assault commited by the pastor was done in a civilised world, he would have been charged for asaualt by now but in Nigeria the rules of the jungle prevails. the future of Nigeria is bleak because there are many people thinking like this omo pastor who will do anything to defend the indefendable. Since the pastor have a spiritual eye more than us all he need to do is command the witchcraft spirit to leave the girl immediately afterall we read in the Bible how Jesus Christ our Lord commanded the spirit of madness to leave the mad man of Gadarene, no slap ,no shoving no shouting or any form of physical assault.

The kind of christians Nigerians are breading make me to fear for what the future of our country will look like. christians that we'll rather pray than work, imagine someone giving a testimony that he passed an exam he never sat for! Honestly, christianity the way Jesus and the early apostles preached it is no longer in Nigeria, what we have now are several groups of people using false prophecy, scaremongering and brainwashing to condemn several vulnerable Nigerians to perpetual poverty and slavery.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ all the angered posters.

Allow me transcribe this girls encounter with the MOG for you:

MOG:, is broken in the name of Jesus.
Congregation: Amen
MOG: (talking to the girl) you've been there how long?
Girl: am not a "winch", I am a "winch" for Jesus.
MOG: you are what?
Girl: am, my own "winch" is for Jesus. I don't use,
MOG: you are a foul devil! Do you know who you are talking to? Foul devil (gives girl slap). Where are you from?
Girl: Am from Imo state.
MOG: when did you join witchcraft?
Girl: Am not a "winch", I am a "winch" for Jesus.
MOG: Jesus has not witches, you are a devil. You are not set for deliverance, you are free to go to hell.

@ dare2thinkyea she came out for deliverance but she was surely not ready for deliverance. No one can force you into deliverance, you must willingly accept it. Did you listen to what she said? All you cared about was the slap which was actually as a result of her utterance. She was not fit for deliverance meaning she was not ready for deliverance, thats the reason the MOG said she was free (i.e @ her own will) to go to hell.
Her blasphemous utterance associating Jesus with devils activity which is witchcraft! It is not acceptable and very demonic statement. She knew what she was doing by say that. Do you think she came out for deliverance? She came out to utter those words in order to confuse the congregation and perpetrate her evil schemes. She deserved more than the slap but the slap was a demonstration of Jesus' victory over the devil who is her master. She was uttering what the devil put on her lips because she was surely possessed. So live with it bro!!!
Christianity is NOT a religion of love rather Christianity is love and love is Christianity.

Finally, you poster is clearly ignorant of what transpires in the spiritual realm. The devil is at constant war and struggle with God for the souls of men, so he does not play fair. He will do anything and everything to get the souls of men. If you are aware of this spiritual struggle, you will not be surprised at that slap because the implication of the girls statement is deep but you are blind and all you could see was the slap!

The girl is an agent and she was very bold to utter those words right before the MOG of that calibre! So she received just a token of disrespecting the MOG. But mind you, the words uttered by the MOG is even more devastating than the slap cos the girl must genuinely repent and seek forgiveness from the MOG which she will get if she's genuinely repented.

Have you ever been attacked by demonically possessed before? If you do not know anything about this, please stop the shout about the slap before you are slapped yourself.

Honestly, I swear to God, this cretin needs to be taken somewhere and have a bullet put in his head.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by pato405(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
I can imagine Jesus saying "Do you know who I am?", followed by a hot slap! grin [/color]
[quote][/quote]
can't stop laffinnnnnnnnnggggg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Where is Sagamite to do justice to this thread.
Oyedepo followers, pray that Sagamite does not see this thread?.

I just got a phone call to see it.

I am convinced now that only utter moorons go to Winner's Chapel.

Utter fooooooooooools!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by DrKnow1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
I think Oyedepo could be banned from entering places like the UK if they should see this video
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ pato405
a low life fanatic you said? are you sure? seem the matter is getting to you and you are spinning out of order!
calm down, no need for the abuses and red face! we are merely exchanging ideas and calling people names is a clear indicator that you cannot handle the situation. your anger is uncalled for and cannot get you far in life.

Pro 16:32  He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

be constructive in your argument not being derogatory.

Bliss4Lyfe (f)
United Kingdom

That lady is a better Christian than Oyedepo. The bible teaches once slapped turn the other cheek.

I will love to slap Oyedepo and see if he turns the other cheek according to scripture and as practiced by the illiterate young lady he slapped.

I wait till I get the opportunity to visit a good sounding on his cheeks. 

Share dat with your Pastor and u yourself meditate on that. Will ya?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Siga: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Dont even know who told Oyedepo he can condemn anyone to hell, no one knows where anyone would end up, he is in no position to condemn anyone to anywhere, he needs reality check big time, undecided
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by BABE3: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sagamite:

I am convinced now that only utter moorons go to Winner's Chapel.

Utter fooooooooooools!

It's very hard to dispute this.  lipsrsealed See how they were all laughing and cheering at the sound of the slap.  grin hehehe. Chei!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by BABE3: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Share dat with your Pastor. Will ya?

You think he was angry? Anger my foot! The bloke wasn't angry. What he did and said were an exhibition of arrogance and lack of knowledge.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Mobinga: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
This was in 2009. Albeit.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
Maximip:

LOL, people think MOG has to be perfect. He can slap everybody in the church and it does not stop him from being who he is.

You folks can keep allowing the devil to tell you MOG has to be exactly like jesus before you should follow him.

Maximip:

Slapping her does not make him a fraud or bully. He took her statement personally.

These are the types of moronic cretins the Men of Con prey on.

Utter fooools!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by reindeer: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
BABE!:

It's very hard to dispute this.  lipsrsealed See how they were all laughing and cheering at the sound of the slap.  grin hehehe. Chei!

People lose all sense of right and wrong once their worshipped father in da lord is mentioned
They should all be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by omobaba101(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
There is no Biblical or moral justification for the Bishop' slapsgiving. There are many things people professing Christ do that they cannot attribute to Jesus. The Bible even says that God does not take pleasure in the death of a sinner, talk less of sending them to hell.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
After Slapping her you then Ask her " Where are you From"?

come to Think of it, the Pastor and the So called Witch was sharing the same Microphone, and yet nothing happened to him,

the Man was Simple High on Cocaine!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by vicoloni(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
THANK GOD, JESUS TOO WAS CALLED THE PRINCE OF BELZEBUB.

I wonder if you guys ever read the portion of the bible where Jesus flogged people buying and selling in inside the temple of worship. What do you say about that?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
Honestly, I swear to God, this cretin needs to be taken somewhere and have a bullet put in his head.

in your wildest dream loose tongue!
i do not see your contribution to the topic!!!
just a loose tongue on the loose!!! seem the best that can come out of your personality is cretin and utter fools, what a pity!!!

i think you need to try holding back or say roll back your tongue cos it might cost you a lot buddy!!!

This was in 2009. Albeit.
is this true?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by babsjnr(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
Dat man need anger management course
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
samyng:

[size=13pt]I don't have much to say but You need to listen to what she said before u talk, Also People need to be aware of what they say about Anointed men of GOD. You need to control your minds abeg, Don't just talk becos people are talking. You don't have any idea what it means to curse a Prophet ,Bishop, Pastor, or any servant of GOD, [/size]

samyng:

@ webdezzi,[size=13pt] You need to understand some thing you were not there when it happened so you don't know how it ended and how it even started. That is why were they all called out to,  You have no idea of what was going of. That video was a short one. All the poster wanted you to see was the slap and then make people open their mouths and say what they are not supposed to say Nothing more [/size]

Come on, please someone tell me what value this cretin can add to society.

Surely it should be justified to put a bullet in his worthless brain.

That would be positive ti humanity, not negative.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
" I am not a Witch but i may Wish for Jesus"

The Mumu pastor Dont Listen!! The Poor Girl from Imo State dont know how to express her self in English, Oyedepo would have brought someone that can speak Igbo language! and she was still trying to correct him and express herself.

rather He concluded with a Hot slap and Condemnation!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

just a loose tongue on the loose!!! seem the best that can come out of your personality is cretin and utter fools, what a pity!!!

i think you need to try holding back or say roll back your tongue cos it might cost you a lot buddy!!!
is this true?

It would cost me what?

Ori e ope!

Mugu of conman calling himself man of god.

Cretins give their money to him to fly private jet. Foooool!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by BABE3: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
vicoloni:

THANK GOD, JESUS TOO WAS CALLED THE PRINCE OF BELZEBUB.

I wonder if you guys ever read the portion of the bible where Jesus flogged people buying and selling in inside the temple of worship. What do you say about that?

Source pls-
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by andyanders: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ OmoPastor
Having gone through your response to the action of the Pastor doing deliverance on a lady possessed by the evil spirit, I would at this point tell you that the action of the pastor can ONLY be interpreted by God. Two wrongs cannot make a right. How can you deliver someone by slapping?

The evil spirit living inside the young girl is the one speaking and not the lady. If the pastor is in the spirit, he was supposed to have known that it was the evil spirit living inside her that was speaking and not the lady. The pastor’s duty was to command the spirit to leave the body. When the spirit departs from the lady, she will be able to know that she has been delivered and has been made whole. The body was willing to be delivered but the spirit mind has been possessed by the evil spirit hence her response to the pastor’s questions.

I wonder this kind of deliverance. I have watched Synagogue church of all nations and have NEVER seen where the senior pastor T. B. Joshua raises his hands to slap or beat anybody no matter the provocation. People that even come for deliverance at SCOAN exhibits worst behavior than what I have seen here and he T.B Joshua will stay afar and command the devil to leave the body and when the devil departs the body, they will even playback the video and the person delivered will not believe that he or she was the one that was speaking against Jesus or God.

Well, I will not alter any word here against the pastor’s action. Let God Almighty look into this case and judge.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by DrKnow1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

is this true?

Omopastor you are cursed!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tunnytox(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
what is wrong with this omo pastor? can you just shut the fcccck up useless waste of space
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
She only needs jesus!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by omoloba123(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
Become An Ordained Minister of God - Business Opportunity Now On Ebay so am not surprise, so many pastors out there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220913099716?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2593wt_1270
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by cold(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
'Do you know who I am?' WTF  shocked Who the eff are you? A bloody mortal that would return to dust like the rest of us.A con,robbing by stealth trying to take the moral high ground.I feel for my people,only in Nigeria  cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.