Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Nigerian Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Women! (2133 Views)

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend / I Love My Nigerian Boyfriend! But Our Barriers Are Yoruba Culture! I'm American. / I Love My Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Women! by dealordea(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2011
I was just sitting up thinking how many of us Nigerian men and women blame each other for the Nigerian family needing to be restructured and so forth. We keep forgetting that we as a people have been Bamboozled, and not one of us is exempt from that,

There used to be a time when respect for a Nigerian women, also meant respect for the Nigerian man. It wasn't something that had to be spoke on, it just was. A lot of the things we Nigerian people now speak so much on, are things that we at one time did not speak on because it was just a given, Now, we Nigerian people have fully taken on how white people go about doing things. We discuss and discuss yet and still, don't come to a rational conclusion. Nothing is a given, all is up for a compromise. We are lost,

Even Nigerians are getting to the point where they no longer practice a rights of passage, where a man has to go through certain things before he is considered a man. Yes, We all know the woman is the giver of life, she came first, she is the first God and so forth. The Nigerian woman is very powerful, she can give and she can take. She can be sweet and loving and she can be mean and hateful, If a woman becomes the opposite of her good nature, she will pass that on to her off spring, male and female. As a result, the Nigerian woman's emotions are so terribly out of balance that she is some what like a schizophrenic. One minute she is loving, sweet and the giver of life. Next she is the taker of life, mean and hateful. While she is sweet, the other part of her that is mean spirited, lurks. Weather she realizes it or not, she has made the Nigerian man, who he is.

I could go on and on but I am sure you all get my drift. I know a lot of my sisters are not going to like this but I have to call it as I see it. I have seen it one to many times, men learning from women how to treat another woman dirty, as long as he treats mama good. LOL

Of course the Nigerian man has a responsibility and here is where it get's a little tricky. Where I come from, the majority rules. Women are considered the Minority because when a Nigerian woman's emotions kick in full time, she can drown everything else out. Emotions are symbolic to water and a woman's body carry's more water than the man. By default, the Nigerian woman is automatically the Minority, even if it is just one of her standing alone, in a room full of men,She won't have a say!!!

Message to the Nigerian man: Understand that the woman power,
lays within her emotions. If the Woman emotions are balanced, she will feel much more secure about you as a worthy Man. She will be able to rest assured, that the forces will not ever be able to lynch you, horse stomp you or cut your testicles off, Leaving her to be vulnerable to those negative forces and subject to a traumatic stress, that is never set free from her mind.

Message to the Nigerian woman: Understand that the Nigerian man wants to be a man, although not recently practiced through the rights of passage, the Nigerian man looks forward to manhood and he wants to be a King. He wants to protect you and provide for his family, that is his nature in fact, when the Nigerian man was bonding with other Nigerian men, that was one of his favorite subjects, how to be a better man, a perfect man. In due time, he will get back to those ways. You have to realize that Cuddling him will only keep him asleep and furthers that he does not have to become a man because you (the women) has got everything covered. Stop letting him have your body just because you need his power to sooth you emotionally, through the power of sex. He can not, sooth you if he is not a man. He can not, sooth you if soothing you will be the only thing he is good for. You can not, sooth him either, by giving him your sex, in fact, sex without a rights of passage, defeats the full purpose for sex, that is in addition to being soothed. When the power of sex is misused between the Nigerian man and woman, the trans formative powers of the sex is at it's weakest. Make any sense?
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 2:43am On Dec 19, 2011
Sadly this message would never get to these Nigerian women

They are the biggest cheats to ever grace the world!

They lack respect, moral decency, They gooof - BIG TIME CHEATS

and Best of all Gold diggers - Call out 10 Nigerian women and all 10 of them would be BAD!!!

Nigerian women are BAD!! - face it or leave it

*Although i have really come across some few nice ones, Unfortunately i hope what they preach is what they pratice*

cos been online is totally different from facing the real world

with that notion i rather say Judging from the real world *MAJORITY* of these Nigerian women are BAD!!
Re: My Nigerian Women! by freecocoa(f): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2011
^
Pally calm down,haba.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ I beg help me tell am.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Pally calm down,haba.

sad sad
Re: My Nigerian Women! by bekay911(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
Whatever !!!!:
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Talking(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ OP brb, ur tory too long joor!!!
Re: My Nigerian Women! by iice(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Lol @ copying white man in discussing, discussing but not coming to a rational conclusion.
And yet, they seem to put their discussions into practice, whilst we do the tango with being male and femimale.

I laugh at the women being emotional. No longer applies, going by the estrogen laden males around.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by ImaIma1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nigerian women hv really sufferd in d hands of nairaland men.

i call some comments hasty generalisations. especially comments borne out of selected xperiences. why shld every nigerian lady hv to bear the brunt for some that have behaved in an unbecoming manner?

when i listen to 190 comment, i alwys hv dis feeling tht he hs been a victim of some situations but maybe he keeps attracting those kind of ladies to himself and he may continue 2 meet such pple. u r probably a magnet to them.check urself guy.so am hoping u date n marry a non nigerian.

nigerian women tht choose n decide to develop themselves positively are not what d guys here keep labeling them to be.

d gender-based comments made here makes u guys seem like whinning babies dt cn comprhend women. we r emotional, jst as men r logical. ders no issues wit that.

encourage, rather than constantly bad-mouthing and disrespecting ladies. thats a good way to start.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
when i listen to 190 comment, i alwys hv dis feeling tht he hs been a victim of some situations but maybe he keeps attracting those kind of ladies to himself and he may continue 2 meet such pple. u r probably a magnet to them.check urself guy[b].so am hoping u date n marry a non nigerian.[/b]

Of all you said, I picked out the bolded

And i say a BIG AMEN To that cool
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
wow!! brilliant post.
we need more of these in the romance section.
excellent write up deal_ordea. smiley

there needs to be a level of respect and appreciation for each other.
If a Nigerian woman or two or even three hurt you, don't blame all
for their indiscretions, like wise Nigerian men. Not all are chauvinistic or
egomaniacs. Check yourselves and check the types you attract.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

wow!! brilliant post.
we need more of these in the romance section.
excellent write up deal_ordea. smiley

there needs to be a level of respect and appreciation for each other.
If a Nigerian woman or two or even three hurt you, don't blame all
for their indiscretions, like wise Nigerian men. Not all are chauvinistic or
egomaniacs. Check yourselves and check the types you attract.
iice:

Lol @ copying white man in discussing, discussing but not coming to a rational conclusion.
And yet, they seem to put their discussions into practice, whilst we do the tango with being male and femimale.

I laugh at the women being emotional. No longer applies, going by the estrogen laden males around.

Ima Ima:

i call some comments hasty generalisations. especially comments borne out of selected xperiences. why shld every nigerian lady hv to bear the brunt for some that have behaved in an unbecoming manner?

when i listen to 190 comment, i alwys hv dis feeling tht he hs been a victim of some situations but maybe he keeps attracting those kind of ladies to himself and he may continue 2 meet such pple. u r probably a magnet to them.check urself guy.so am hoping u date n marry a non nigerian.

nigerian women tht choose n decide to develop themselves positively are not what d guys here keep labeling them to be.

d gender-based comments made here makes u guys seem like whinning babies dt cn comprhend women. we r emotional, jst as men r logical. ders no issues wit that.

encourage, rather than constantly bad-mouthing and disrespecting ladies. thats a good way to start.

[size=44pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ima Ima:

when i listen to 190 [misguided and perhaps jobless, guys in the romance section] comment, i alwys hv dis feeling tht he hs been a victim of some situations but maybe he keeps attracting those kind of ladies to himself and he may continue 2 meet such pple. u r probably a magnet to them.check urself guy.so am hoping u date n marry a non nigerian.

@bolded, such men do not deserve much or ANY attention at all. Obviously some of them are trying to get laughs but others? eh. tongue If someone claims to dislike a type of women so much why invest so much time and energy putting them down all day, EVERYDAY?! Attention seeking and self hatred will do that to you. To the Naija sisters and brothers with self dignity and respect continue loving and being true to you. You will find that right match and be contented because YOU ARE a good catch and content with who you are. Never you apologize for the faults of others much less pay attention to negativity.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by ImaIma1(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Msdarkskin I quite agree wit u.I hope he gets a job soon n focus his attention to more productive thots rather than hateful ones.joblessness does dt to pple. I'l put him in prayers.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by AfroBlue(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
Same subject and issues from the states, circa 2009.
I checked the NL archives and couldn't these posted.

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AugKnRQx48?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8GiO5Yd93k?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzzzItw9QM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Afro. Blue African American punks and African punks suffer the same disease.

Luckily the OP is focused on the cure. wink

Ima Ima:

Msdarkskin I quite agree wit u.I hope he gets a job soon n focus his attention to more productive thots rather than hateful ones.joblessness does dt to pple. I'l put him in prayers.

exactly. it's not even the least bit funny or humorous.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by AfroBlue(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
@MsDarkSkin

I'd like a invite when you and Chairman 190 set the date.  wink

Re: My Nigerian Women! by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
And here comes the counter-offensive.
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Afro_Blue:

@MsDarkSkin

the wedding is fixed for feb 14th 2012
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2011
Afro_Blue:

@MsDarkSkin

kewl!! How nice. cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 2:40am On Dec 20, 2011
Why am I not invited to this Jamo/Nigerian wedding? angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Ranoscky(m): 3:16am On Dec 20, 2011
Talking:

@ OP brb, your tory too long joor!!!
I dey tel u!
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 3:37am On Dec 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

I dey tel u!

grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Women! by drnoel: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
hmm
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why am I not invited to this Jamo/Nigerian wedding? angry angry angry lipsrsealed

angry angry angry
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
am i supposed to read all this?

Re: My Nigerian Women! by Yorisb: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Women! by Beync(f): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

Sadly this message would never get to these Nigerian women

They are the biggest cheats to ever grace the world!

They lack respect, moral decency, They gooof - BIG TIME CHEATS

and Best of all Gold diggers - Call out 10 Nigerian women and all 10 of them would be BAD!!!

Nigerian women are BAD!! - face it or leave it

*Although i have really come across some few nice ones, Unfortunately i hope what they preach is what they pratice*

cos been online is totally different from facing the real world

with that notion i rather say Judging from the real world *MAJORITY* of these Nigerian women are BAD!!

with dis so much hate on some particular people, someone want advice people on the other thread. Dignified lame!!!
Re: My Nigerian Women! by 195(f): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2011
^U nor dey read abi u nor see MAJORITY there angry angry

(1) (Reply)

He Neva Says He's Sorry / Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? / If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.