Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (5177 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

i could give you my time on knowing why i should get baptised,but i do not see the need because i do not follow the beliefs of a b!tch and wild $lut.

And this is what your religion teaches you , right 

You sound like those r.a.p.i.s.t Somalia Warriors, I just posted an article about.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-834344.0.html
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by proo212(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
Give ONE Prophecy that was from Mohammed that has been fulfilled.
Give ONE prophecy from Mohammed that hasn't been fulfilled.

I am waiting,
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2011
proo212:

Give ONE Prophecy that was from Mohammed that has been fulfilled.
Give ONE prophecy from Mohammed that hasn't been fulfilled.

I am waiting,

here is a dozen if not more:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.32.html#msg7187435
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

But other Gospel says that Jesus said, the another comforter shall correct the disciples, lead them to all truth, teach them more things, glorify Jesus, as this another comforter hears from God and speaks all that he hears. Also it is known that any prophet that Jesus is the christ is of God. And prophet from God will say things that are fulfilled.

Tell me anything that Muhammad [as] said that was not fulfilled.

Unfortunately, Jesus said he will return to his disciples before all of them died. You guys are still awaiting his return, yet there is no disciple alive. Again, Jesus said that John is Elijah. But John said he is not Elijah. Tell me who is right between the two.

But John is the greatest Prophet that the children of Israel ever had, says Jesus. I will assume that John will not be wrong, based on what Jesus said about him, considering that John baptized him, a thing that did not happen among the children of Israel, before.

In all of these between Jesus and John, Moses is forgotten, yet Jesus said that he was under the laws and prophet-hood of Moses.

Sure he prophecied that, Allah, Jesus and Mary to be a trinity.( John 14:26 But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. "Muhammed denied this". And mistook Mary as a body.

Muhammed prophecied that, Jesus was not crucified, neither did he resurrected. Agreat error in the quran.

This is documented by Roman, Jewish, and Greek historians, Yet Mohammed go against known, recorded history. Jesus himself telling his disciples , Luck 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. Yet, Muhammed denies Jesus words, how many can we count of Muhammeds prophecying the words of Jesus by contradicting them?

Moses was never forgotten by Jesus. He spoke of Moses and honored the laws, even though he was the law himself.

Some references about Moses in the New Testaments

Matthew 5: 17 to 19, Jesus said: (I came not to destroy the law and the prophets)

Matthew 8: 4, Jesus said: (Offer the gift that Moses commanded for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 19: 8, Jesus said: (Moses did allow you for divorce for the hardness of your hearts)

Mark 1: 44, Jesus said: (Offer those things that Moses commanded)

Mark 7: 10, Jesus said: (For Moses said honor your father and mother)

Mark 10: 3, Jesus said: (What did Moses commanded you, is because of the hardness of your hearts)

Mark 12: 26, Jesus said: (Have you not read the BOOK OF MOSES, God said: I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB.)

Luke 5: 14, Jesus said: (Go offer for your cleansing, ACCORDING as Moses COMMANDED.)

Luke 16: 29, Jesus said: (They have Moses and the prophets let them hear them.)

Luke 16: 31, Jesus said: (If they hear not Moses and the prophets they would not be persuade by someone that rose from the dead.)

Luke 20: 37, Jesus said: (When Moses called the lord God is God of Abraham and Jacob and Isaac.)

Luke 24: 44, Jesus said: (These are the words which I spoke into you while I was yet with you that ALL THINGS MUST BE fulfilled, which were written in the LAW OF MOSES and in the prophets and in the Psalms concerning me.)

John 3: 14, Jesus said: (And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up.)

John 5: 45, Jesus said: (Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father, there is one that accuses you is Moses in whom you trust.)

John 5: 46, Jesus said: (For had you believe Moses you would have believe me, FOR HE WROTE OF ME.)

John 6: 32, Jesus said: (Moses gave not the bread from heaven but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.)

John 7: 19, Jesus said: (DID NOT MOSES GAVE YOU THE LAW, and NON of YOU keeps the law, why you are trying to kill me.)

CIRCUMCISION IN THE OLD AND IN THE NEW TESTAMENTS

Did Jesus warn NOT TO abolish God’s law? YES. Jesus said that the Ten Commandments that should not be broken and the law also? Matthew 5: 17, Luke 16: 17.

The reason I am saying that because Jesus spoke about circumcision, He said that the circumcision is of the fathers but not of Moses. We know that God commanded Abraham to get circumcised and to circumcise all his seeds and EVEN THE SLAVES THAT BOUGHT WITH MONEY AND THE STRANGERS THAT IS NOT OF HIS SEED. God said to Abraham [MY COVENANT SHALL BE IN YOUR FLESH FOR AN EVERLASTING COVENANT]. Geneses 17: 12 to 14 God said that it is an everlasting covenant, when God said he was not joking.

SO THE CIRCUMCISION IS OF GOD TO ABRAHAM, FOR THIS REASON JESUS SAID THAT THE CIRCUMCISIN IS OF THE FATHERS AND IT IS NOT OF MOSES. John 7: 22,

Jesus spoke about the covenant that God made with father Abraham. So when the law comes from the mighty God it must be considered as heavenly law.
John 7: 22, Jesus said: (Moses gave you the law of circumcision NOT BECAUSE OF MOSES, but FROM THE FATHERS. And on the Sabbath day you circumcise a man.)

John 7: 23, Jesus said: (If a man receive circumcision on the Sabbath day for THE LAW OF MOSES should NOT be broken, are you angry at me because I made a man every whit whole on the Sabbath day.)

Revelation 15: 3, John saw in his vision seven angels singing in heaven the song of Moses, he said: (They were singing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the LAMB.)
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

i could give you my time on knowing why i should get baptised,but i do not see the need because i do not follow the beliefs of a b!tch and wild $lut.

U get bad tongue ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by proo212(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2011
@lagoshai:Am frankly dissapointed in you. I requested you post some quranic prophecies being fufilled today,but all i get is nursery rhymes. The only notable one is that of the jews losing jerusalem to the arabs,which was eventually regained. And this prophecy was given to daniel and ezekiel close to a thousand years before it actually took place.

It is right to say that the quran was partly curled from the bible just to consent it partially with some meanings. Apart from those,i don't know bout you,but i see nothing but medieval age poems.

I got this from that thread. If those are the prophecies hmmm
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2011
Tired of reading too much i don miss gan ooo, @plapp you never respond to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-832290.288.html#msg9854223
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
plappville:

U get bad tongue ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh now you know,abi?

when your $lutty chritian adulterous tongue was busy typing the below,you did not see your dirty tongue!

plappville:

Muhammed was not Holy, so this verse has nothing to do with him. He was a wild man, all he taught his followers is to be wild, this alow contradict Jesus. He was adultrous, Murderer etc. So he cant fits in as the comforter and correcter to the truth. Recieve Christ and get baptised, u will then understand what the comforter means.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
proo212:

I got this from that thread. If those are the prophecies hmmm

to me those are prophecies that came to pass unlike the false prophecies in the same thread from the new testament.whatever you're quoting be sure it was replied to in that thread by me.if you are not pleased by what i presented then you can console yourself with the fairytales from the bible you take for prophecies:

"New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830551.0.html
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^

Woman abuser , you are still here !!
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

oh now you know,abi?

You even boast on it,calling a married woman a b¡tch and sluт @online,when you dont even know her, you must be a very weird man.
This shows how Islam have eaten through your skull,and therefore you are enraged,bitter and frustrated that you have no other harsher way to express it.

when your $lutty chritian adulterous tongue was busy typing the below,you did not see your dirty tongue!

This is what Jesus said about Mohammad and other false Prophets.

Matt.7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in Sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into fire.
20) Wherefore,by their fruits, ye shall know them.

[quote][/quote]
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Plappville, dont mind that confused Mohammadian,their Prophet did the same to women,cursing and commanded to beat them,but yet Fuucks them on every opportunity he gets. It seems like women is only meant for $exual pleasure, Flesh lusts and intimate satisfaction in Islam.

Abeg,jist me small, *wispering* Are you married to a French man or a Nigerian living in France? grin grin
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
Judek2:

This is what Jesus said about Mohammad and other false Prophets.

Matt.7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in Sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into fire.
20) Wherefore,by their fruits, ye shall know them.

my friend,this (above warning you are presenting) can be applied to anyone from Paul,to Muhammad (sa) to Joseph Smith,to Charles Taze Russel,to T.B. Joshua and the christian prophets of money.it applies to anyone who you feel like hating.that was not what i am asking for.i am asking for you to point out in your bible a prophecy on Muhammad (sa) which fits him individually.what you presented is a general warning.tell us where it mentions Muhammad (sa),you christians believe in prophecies that you can even claim that your bible tell you of when you poo.tell us where in your bible did the coming of Muhammad (sa) was mentioned.the birth and work of Muhammad (sa) is undoubtedly one of the greatest influences on humanity if not the greatest itself.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Judek2:

@Plappville, dont mind that confused Mohammadian,their Prophet did the same to women,cursing and commanded to beat them,but yet Fuucks them on every opportunity he gets. It seems like women is only meant for $exual pleasure, Flesh lusts and intimate satisfaction in Islam.

Abeg,jist me small, *wispering* Are you married to a French man or a Nigerian living in France? grin grin

Stop arguing with this extremist guy called LagosShia, you are wasting your precious time.

Even his Muslim brethren have abandoned him and consider him a Kafir or Heretic.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
frosbel:

Stop arguing with this extremist guy called LagosShia, you are wasting your precious time.

Even his Muslim brethren have abandoned him and consider him a Kafir or Heretic.

your words are a motivation to me to keep firing back and scattering your nonsense christianity.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
Judek2:

frosbel:

^^^

Woman abuser , you are still here !!

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!
after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

(2 Samuel 12:11-14)
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2011
LagosShia:

[color=#000099]my friend,this (above warning you are presenting) can be applied to anyone from Paul,to Muhammad (sa) to Joseph Smith,to Charles Taze Russel,to T.B. Joshua and the christian prophets of money.it applies to anyone who you feel like hating.

Yeap,and thats what I meant by "Mohammad and other false Prophets".
I never laid it on Mohammad alone,but I only honored him by giving him the Leadership role. grin
I'm glad you mentioned Mohammad among your own false Prophets cheesy

Tell me about Paul. Was he a murderer like Mohammad?
Remember the Prophesy "By their fruits, ye shall know them".
Mohammad produced more fruits than any other false Prophets in history.
Paul was righteous as he suffered persecution until death. His fruit is more strenght in Christ by Christians and peace.
Mohammad was a killer and a womaniser untill he was finally poisoned by a woman to death.His fruits is terrorism arround the world and possesion of many women by a man, which gave rise to almajiris, hopeless people which can easely be used as tools for suicide bombings. (The secret of Mohammads Polygamy unveiled here.)

that was not what i am asking for.i am asking for you to point out in your bible a prophecy on Muhammad (sa) which fits him individually.

One thing about Bible prophesies is that, details and names are not mainly mentioned,but clues that will see and believe.
The old Prophesies never said "A child called Jesus will be born by a virgin called Mary and a father Joseph." but it says "A child will be born by a virgin"(check the verse yaself).
Likewise John the baptist wasnt told in a way to know Jesus directly,but was given a sign to believe and bare record.
So you dont expect the Bible to state "A man called Mohammad will be born,and he will be a false prophet".
That verse portrays and points directly to Mohammad.
Remember "By their fruits,ye shall know them.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2011
LagosShia:

.tell us whetell us where in your bible did the coming of Muhammad (sa) was mentioned.

Then why are you and ya fellas trying so hard to find Mohammad in da Bible. Thank God that @Lagoshias eyes are now opened to see that, "Mohammad was not mentioned in the Bible" smiley smiley .

But what happens to ya COMFORTER? And the prophet Moses spoke about? grin grin

the birth and work of Muhammad (sa) is undoubtedly one of the greatest influences on humanity if not the greatest itself.

Hahahaaa
Mohammad was an orphan,who later fell in love with a woman old enough to be his mother. They later got married,thus supporting Sugar mummies. How is that an influence?

All his life,he made,led
and participated in wars and self proclaimed killings, thus supporting terrorism.
sеxual pleasure with over fifteen wives,and slave girls,thus supporting polygamy and maid sеx.
Including marriage and sex with a child who was only nine years old,thus supporting child abuseg. How is that influencial?

What could be more influencial than to be born of the Holy spirit by a virgin, presented with the most three precious gifts even in a manger,worshiped at birth by men lead by God,and called the three wise men?
performing mirracles and teaching peace,and love, stood above the authority but yet couldnt be caught by the authority,was sinless,not even a fault could be found in him, all through his life.
Died and defeated death by rising to life again.

No Body in history of manking can ever do a little of these.
JESUS IS THE GREATEST.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by victorazy(m): 3:42am On Dec 31, 2011
You guys are just making noise here for nothing sake. If u believe Islam practice it and if U believe Christianity go ahead and also practice it aren't you a matured person to derive good from bad? U dumb generation, will someone tell u dat where u are and what ur doing is bad.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2012
Judek2:

Yeap,and thats what I meant by "Mohammad and other false Prophets".
I never laid it on Mohammad alone,but I only honored him by giving him the Leadership role. grin
I'm glad you mentioned Mohammad among your own false Prophets cheesy

Tell me about Paul. Was he a murderer like Mohammad?
Remember the Prophesy "By their fruits, ye shall know them".
Mohammad produced more fruits than any other false Prophets in history.
Paul was righteous as he suffered persecution until death. His fruit is more strenght in Christ by Christians and peace.
you have failed to produce me a prophecy about Muhammad (sa) in your bible as a christian.while we muslims produce many convincing prophecies from the bible that fits Muhammad (sa) like gloves as a true prophet of God Almighty.you keep talking nonsense.

you fail to see how your Paul contradicted Jesus,and then even had quarrel with the disciples of Jesus.

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html

"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html

Mohammad was a killer and a womaniser untill he was finally poisoned by a woman to death.His fruits is terrorism arround the world and possesion of many women by a man, which gave rise to almajiris, hopeless people which can easely be used as tools for suicide bombings. (The secret of Mohammads Polygamy unveiled here.)

your christian god is a pe.dophile,ra.pist,and wife snatcher.he pregnated a 12 years old girl bethroned to a 90 years old carpenter .he also encouraged in the old testament his prophets to ra.pe,in.cest,adultery,and pros.titution.you can see that in the verses i presented from the bible in my last post.

One thing about Bible prophesies is that, details and names are not mainly mentioned,but clues that will see and believe.
The old Prophesies never said "A child called Jesus will be born by a virgin called Mary and a father Joseph." but it says "A child will be born by a virgin"(check the verse yaself).
Likewise John the baptist wasnt told in a way to know Jesus directly,but was given a sign to believe and bare record.
So you dont expect the Bible to state "A man called Mohammad will be born,and he will be a false prophet".
That verse portrays and points directly to Mohammad.
Remember "By their fruits,ye shall know them.

there is no where the bible says a child would be born by a "virgin".to the admission of bible scholars the word in isaiah is not "virgin" but "alma" which means "young woman".it has nothing to do with virgin birth.but all the same you apply it for Jesus (as).

so please tell us a prophecy where a man from arabia is said to come and "mislead" people.you keep fooling yourself that Muhammad (sa) was bad and a false prophet.yet in your bible,you cannot provide just one prophecy to show for that while there are many that prove the opposite showing that Muhammad (sa) was indeed a prophet of God!
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2012
Judek2:

Then why are you and ya fellas trying so hard to find Mohammad in da Bible. Thank God that @Lagoshias eyes are now opened to see that, "Mohammad was not mentioned in the Bible" smiley smiley .

But what happens to ya COMFORTER? And the prophet Moses spoke about? grin grin
mumu!

Moses talked of a man unto like him,and you christians say it was Jesus who according to you was a "god"!was Moses a god?

we keep seeing in the bible how the spirit was there before Jesus,during Jesus' days and after Jesus.Jesus (as) said if he does not go the comforter will not come.yet christians say the "comforter" described by Jesus is the holy spirit that had always being there.are you alright at all?

Hahahaaa
Mohammad was an orphan,who later fell in love with a woman old enough to be his mother. They later got married,thus supporting Sugar mummies. How is that an influence?
another fake story.Khadijah (as) was not older than him:
http://alqatrah.net/en/question/index.php?id=93

but even if she was older and so what? you forget to look into what made her accept him in marriage.why not look into that and enlighten yourself?

All his life,he made,led
and participated in wars and self proclaimed killings, thus supporting terrorism.
sеxual pleasure with over fifteen wives,and slave girls,thus supporting polygamy and maid sеx.
Including marriage and sex with a child who was only nine years old,thus supporting child abuseg. How is that influencial?
your christian god ra.ped and committed pe.dophile and snatched another man's wife.he pregnated a 12 years old and snatched her from a 90 years old carpenter.

he also supported his prophets in the old testament to have hundreds of concubines,and commit adultery,ra.pe,in.cest,and pros.titution.but all the stories you accuse our beloeved Prophet (sa) of are based on your imagination.when we contact the facts,you will fail woefully!!!

What could be more influencial than to be born of the Holy spirit by a virgin, presented with the most three precious gifts even in a manger,worshiped at birth by men lead by God,and called the three wise men?
performing mirracles and teaching peace,and love, stood above the authority but yet couldnt be caught by the authority,was sinless,not even a fault could be found in him, all through his life.
Died and defeated death by rising to life again.

No Body in history of manking can ever do a little of these.
JESUS IS THE GREATEST.

and the fact remains that he was neither a "god" you've made out of him falsely and he was not the "begotten son of god" you made of him literally!!!!

"Can God Have A Son"?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

you have failed to produce me a prophecy about Muhammad (sa) in your bible as a christian.while we muslims produce many convincing prophecies from the bible that fits Muhammad (sa) like gloves as a true prophet of God Almighty.you keep talking nonsense.

Mohammad's generation was mentiond when it says,"he will be a wild man,his hand shall be on every man,and every mans hands on him"
then Jesus said, "Bewear of false prophets"
I think these are good prophesies of mohammad.

you fail to see how your Paul contradicted Jesus,and then even had quarrel with the disciples of Jesus.

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html

Mohammad copied the Bible. Why wont there be his formed practices in it. This aint prophesies but hallucinations. tongue

your christian god is a pe.dophile,ra.pist,and wife snatcher.he pregnated a 12 years old girl bethroned to a 90 years old carpenter .he also encouraged in the old testament his prophets to ra.pe,in.cest,adultery,and pros.titution.you can see that in the verses i presented from the bible in my last post.

shocked shocked shocked shocked .I know my God smiley ,The God of Isaac, Jacob, Abraham, Judek and Christians.

So,maybe you are attributing that to your god. Allah

there is no where the bible says a child would be born by a "virgin".to the admission of bible scholars the word in isaiah is not "virgin" but "alma" which means "young woman".it has nothing to do with virgin birth.but all the same you apply it for Jesus (as).

This is the prophesy of Isaiah.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Thank God that mohammad copied this part wella. Are you also accusing your prophet?

so please tell us a prophecy where a man from arabia is said to come and "mislead" people.you keep fooling yourself that Muhammad (sa) was bad and a false prophet.yet in your bible,you cannot provide just one prophecy to show for that while there are many that prove the opposite showing that Muhammad (sa) was indeed a prophet of God!

I've shown you the aspect of Bible Prophesies.
Maybe thats the way Koranic alleged prophesies appears.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 2:30am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

mumu!

Moses talked of a man unto like him,and you christians say it was Jesus who according to you was a "god"!was Moses a god?

Was Mohammad from Isreal?

we keep seeing in the bible how the spirit was there before Jesus,during Jesus' days and after Jesus.Jesus (as) said if he does not go the comforter will not come.yet christians say the "comforter" described by Jesus is the holy spirit that had always being there.are you alright at all?

this contradits your question:
tell us whetell us where in your bible did the coming of Muhammad (sa) was mentioned.

another fake story.Khadijah (as) was not older than him:
http://alqatrah.net/en/question/index.php?id=93

but even if she was older and so what? you forget to look into what made her accept him in marriage.why not look into that and enlighten yourself?

The fact still remains, "She was much older than him."
You tried to prove otherwise but succumbed.

your christian god ra.ped and committed pe.dophile and snatched another man's wife.he pregnated a 12 years old and snatched her from a 90 years old carpenter.

he also supported his prophets in the old testament to have hundreds of concubines,and commit adultery,ra.pe,in.cest,and pros.titution.but all the stories you accuse our beloeved Prophet (sa) of are based on your imagination.when we contact the facts,you will fail woefully!!!

[size=30pt]PASS !!![/size] too much anger and abuses.

and the fact remains that he was neither a "god" you've made out of him falsely and he was not the "begotten son of god" you made of him literally!!!!

"Can God Have A Son"?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html

Prophesy of Isaiah, the Prophet:
Isa 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: And his name shall be called Wonderful, Councelor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The everlasting Father. The Prince of peace.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2012
Judek2:

Was Mohammad from Isreal?
Ezekiel,Isaiah,Daniel,Elijah,Elisha e.t.c are all from the children of Israel.so if being a son of Israel is the condition for identifying who Moses was referring to,then they are many who were and also had more similarities with Moses than Jesus did.

isn't Jesus your "mighty god"? why are you degrading your "god" to the position of men?

this contradits your question:
tell us whetell us where in your bible did the coming of Muhammad (sa) was mentioned.
no contradiction!

the prophecies that i present from the bible about Muhammad (sa) are prophecies that portray him in good light.

you mention him in bad light as if your religion teaches you to hate that man called Muhammad (sa).and that man is way greater for your hate.

therefore i have requested for you to show us a place in your bible where he is described in bad light.why do you keep failing at doing that yet you reject clear bible prophecies about him that cast him in good light?

The fact still remains, "She was much older than him."
You tried to prove otherwise but succumbed.
big-mouth-empty-head!

not blaming for that though.you are following the lead of your pastors and leaders.

[size=30pt]PASS !!![/size] too much anger and abuses.
so angelic you are!

Prophesy of Isaiah, the Prophet:
Isa 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: And his name shall be called Wonderful, Councelor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The everlasting Father. The Prince of peace.

you either understand that verse as presenting figurative expressions and titles or you contradict yourself,the bible and "the child that was born" that you hold as a literal small god!!!

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Deuteronomy 6:4
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is One

Mark 12:28-29
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

John 5:30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2012
Judek2:

Mohammad's generation was mentiond when it says,"he will be a wild man,his hand shall be on every man,and every mans hands on him"
those are the words of your jewish slave masters who are racist and bigots against the son of Hagar,Ishmael (as).

then Jesus said, "Bewear of false prophets"
I think these are good prophesies of mohammad.
"beware of false prophets" is a general statement that even a fool should know.

Mohammad copied the Bible. Why wont there be his formed practices in it. This aint prophesies but hallucinations. tongue
show me a verse from the Quran that is copied from the bible.you can see how Paul and the new testament copied dishonetly from the old testament and the old testament itself is said to have been copied from other texts from the ancient.see here how your fake prophet,Paul copied dishonestly:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875785

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820199.0.html

shocked shocked shocked shocked .I know my God smiley ,The God of Isaac, Jacob, Abraham, Judek and Christians.

Holy Quran 2:135
"And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay, (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright one, and he was not one of the polytheists".

your nairaland signature reads:"thank you Jesus".

can you show me anywhere Isaac,Jacob or Abraham said :"thank you Jesus"?

So,maybe you are attributing that to your god. Allah
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688319

This is the prophesy of Isaiah.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
the word "virgin" is an interpolation and it was expunged from the revised standard version of the bible.they feed you what they invent and they later expunged.unfortunately,words are easier expunged from the texts than from the brains.the same goes with the word "begotten" that is used by christians to give a literal meaning to Jesus being a "son of God".

Thank God that mohammad copied this part wella. Are you also accusing your prophet?
how can he copy what is not found in your bible?

I've shown you the aspect of Bible Prophesies.
Maybe thats the way Koranic alleged prophesies appears.

you sound like a kid who is fighting for a candy.

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830551.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2012
From@lagosShia: mumu!

[b]Ve you not yet realize a great difference between Mohammad's death and burial and Moses' death and burial?. Let me give u a brief and clear details that shows in no way Mohamed does not fits in.

THE BOTH BIRTH WHEN THEY WERE INFANTS? THEY WERE PROTECTED BY THE ANGEL OF GOD. THIER MIRACLES ARE SO SIMILAR AND ARE A TRUE MATCH , BUT I WILL NOT TREAT THAT NOW. Let see for the death prove:

Moses died when he was one hundred and twenty years old. The Bible says:

Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone (Deuteronomy 34:7 NIV).

Mohamad died when he was sixty-three years old with four of his front teeth broken.

Moses died according to the word of the Lord. His funeral was and angelic funeral (Jude 9). The Lord himself buried him in Moab and no one knows where his grave is.

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is (Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 NIV).

Mohammad, poisoned by a woman whose father, uncle and brother had been killed by him, died on the lap of a woman. His grave is for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina.

Concerning the Tomb of Jesus Christ, we read the words of the angel to Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came with her to see the tomb:

He is not here; for He is risen as He said. Come see the place where the Lord lay (Matthew 28:6).

Here is the great difference between Jesus Christ, who died to save those who believe in Him and rose again, victorious over death, and Muhammad who was poisoned and defeated by death.

The Quran records the death of Mohamad and his followers:

Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die (Surat Al-Zumar 39:30 MPT).

Jesus Christ says to His followers:

Because I live, you will live also (John 14:19 NKJ).

Christians believe in a living Savior.

[/b]
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^ are you talking of that living savior that was hanged on the cross hahaha
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
bashy_demy:

^^^ are you talking of that living savior that was hanged on the cross hahaha

U ve never made sense out of u, always waiting for @LagosShia to help u out. Tell me, What's the meaning of ur post?
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
plappville:

[b]Ve you not yet realize a great difference between Mohammad's death and burial and Moses' death and burial?. Let me give u a brief and clear details that shows in no way Mohamed does not fits in.

THE BOTH BIRTH WHEN THEY WERE INFANTS? THEY WERE PROTECTED BY THE ANGEL OF GOD. THIER MIRACLES ARE SO SIMILAR AND ARE A TRUE MATCH , BUT I WILL NOT TREAT THAT NOW. Let see for the death prove:

Moses died when he was one hundred and twenty years old. The Bible says:

Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone (Deuteronomy 34:7 NIV).

Mohamad died when he was sixty-three years old with four of his front teeth broken.

Moses died according to the word of the Lord. His funeral was and angelic funeral (Jude 9). The Lord himself buried him in Moab and no one knows where his grave is.

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is (Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 NIV).

Mohammad, poisoned by a woman whose father, uncle and brother had been killed by him, died on the lap of a woman. His grave is for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina.

Concerning the Tomb of Jesus Christ, we read the words of the angel to Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came with her to see the tomb:

He is not here; for He is risen as He said. Come see the place where the Lord lay (Matthew 28:6).

Here is the great difference between Jesus Christ, who died to save those who believe in Him and rose again, victorious over death, and Muhammad who was poisoned and defeated by death.

The Quran records the death of Mohamad and his followers:

Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die (Surat Al-Zumar 39:30 MPT).

Jesus Christ says to His followers:

Because I live, you will live also (John 14:19 NKJ).

Christians believe in a living Savior.

[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819005.32.html#msg9751890
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
plappville:

U ve never made sense out of u, always waiting for @LagosShia to help u out. Tell me, What's the meaning of your post?
How will i ever make sense when you have been brainwashed. You call someone who was killed pon the cross your own savior, that mean your savior has been killed
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 4:07am On Jan 05, 2012
LagosShia:

Ezekiel,Isaiah,Daniel,Elijah,Elisha e.t.c are all from the children of Israel.so if being a son of Israel is the condition for identifying who Moses was referring to,then they are many who were and also had more similarities with Moses than Jesus did.

I will take my time,(not to convince you,cos your heart is so hard to admit the truth, but to educate you.) This is not the first time you'v heard this,and it wont be the last,but you can follow your doubts.

Deut.18:15

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee,of thy brethren,like unto me;[/b]unto him ye shall haerken.

Note in verse 16, Moses complained that he has longed for direct sign from God,and he always wished to see him face to face. he said:
[b]"Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God,neither let me see this great fire any more,that I die not.

The above were happening at the time Moses was taking the children of Isreal to the promised land.
Isreal were God's people,so he promised Moses of another prophet like unto him (note,Moses was an Isrealite).But this one shall be above all the prophets,who will extablish his final covenant with the people.

I will raise them a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

The living faith translation made it simple for those who dont know where Moses was from,so it states, I will raise them a Prophet among their fellow Isrealites.

Jesus said,in reference to that verse,

John 12:49
For I have not spoken of myselve but the Father which sent me,he gave me a commandment,what I should say,and what I should speak.
This proves the prophesy And will put my words into his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command

he also said in reference to Moses complaints, that your fathers had longed so much to see this day. as Moses would have been so glad to see God face to face and hear him speak in fulfillment of that Prophesy.

look up also
Acts 3:22
For Moses truely said unto the Fathers,A Prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me: he shall ye hear all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

How can someone relate that Prophesy (which has been fulfiled and recorded) to a man who came from Saudi Arabia about thousands years after. How can God promise The Isrealites a prophet from Saudi Arabia,and the Prophet did not surface untill after thousands of years passed.that statement from among their Brethren should have cleared your doubts,but you argues blindly.

Mohammad himself did not claim any Prophesy as he should have boldly claimed that he was the one talked about,as Jesus always claims. it would have been a little case for dialogue.
@Lagoshia,this is one of the most insane claims by Muslims.
Anyway, Mohammad was never in any little sense of it portrain in any of those verses.

isn't Jesus your "mighty god"? why are you degrading your "god" to the position of men?

I and my Father are One.
Before Abraham was born, I am

He existed before Abraham,making him One with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? / Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.