Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26110 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Please people, no fronting speak the truth? Don't be shy, after all it is very usual and arguably natural.
What are the reasons that lead you into cheating?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nope and I never will, if it gets to the stage I'm thinking of cheating then it's time to either end the relationship or figure out what's wrong that I'm thinking of straying!
It happened to me before with my ex-boyfriend and it's horrible I wouldn't want to inflict that feeling on anyone else.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nnekacherry: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
I still wonder how people find it so easy to cheat and even lie about it with a straight face...
I can't do that... I hate it...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by thot(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
If she doesn't appreciate ♍ƺ.. Anothr lady will takeover.-smile

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by bknight: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes. I found out she did her thing, so I decided to go on a rampage. Later, reflected on it and realized where d defeat was. It wasn't wat she did, but dat I was pushed to do my own back. It revealed a weakness. I shld hv just walked

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by onila(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
am a virgin smiley

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Once I notice u ent takin me or d affair seriously - I move on (is that cheating by d way)
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
by cheating u only mean sex or also flirting/kissing etc ?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by owobokiri(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
So there are people who dont cheat

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Once I notice u ent takin me or d affair seriously - I move on (is that cheating by d way)
seriously as in?
is it taking charge or being possessive?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Which kind question be this for this Niger?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by otumfour(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: by cheating u only mean sex or also flirting/kissing etc ?

tenks for tht Q
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by rasputin86: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
I av...n gues I'l always do...

Reason? wen I want it hard, rough n rugged....cuncubines al d way....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sybellah: Please people, no fronting speak the truth? Don't be shy, after all it is very usual and arguably natural.
What are the reasons that lead you into cheating?

I've neva done it before. Besides, there is nothing natural about it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by xrazzy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
I HATE SLEEPING ALONE #DRAKE#

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: by cheating u only mean sex or also flirting/kissing etc ?

yeah yeah sex, kissing
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley
ONYE OCHI!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
If a man goes ahead and married more wives, has he not cheated on the first wife? In some places in Niger, cheating for men is legal. I am not talking moral here.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by gudnex22(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
For me cheating is easy i always prefer things that are Difficult and more Challenging like being faithful.

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Detonatorrex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
seduction..hehegrin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Nope and I never will, if it gets to the stage I'm thinking of cheating then it's time to either end the relationship or figure out what's wrong that I'm thinking of straying!
It happened to me before with my ex-boyfriend and it's horrible I wouldn't want to inflict that feeling on anyone else.

yeah i feel u
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ...........

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by OnlyemmyM(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
I dnt like cheating on my girl despite the fact that girls are not to be trusted, funny enough ladies dnt like accepting me becos they said am harsh and find it hard to smile, but that just my nature .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by harlos: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
If talking to another lady is cheating then I have done it before but i think its because I have to.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ........... grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Onlyemmy 'M':
I dnt like cheating on my girl despite the fact that girls are not to be trusted, funny enough ladies dnt like accepting me becos they said am harsh and find it hard to smile, but that just my nature .
Sowie
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by gudnex22(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ........... grin

Your RIGHTS? You don marry her?

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omiobo: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have cheated once. It's not my fault,she r.a.p.ed me. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
gudnex22:

Your RIGHTS? You don marry her?
Why You Dey Fold My Arms ? U suppose code ni
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo: I have cheated once. It's not my fault,she r.a.p.ed me. grin
grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well I tink its quite cool 2cheat but not be cheated on

After-all how can a man continue 2eat from one pot of soup its not like he's officially bought it by d way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley
If onila is a virgin, then my mother is a. Virgin!!!!!!!. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.