Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. (10940 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ogbongzky(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2011
Richvkunt:

Well done OP.
Moderators,please remove the womans pictures!
End of story.

I tire oo. The pictures can be removed, edited (face covered) and reuploaded back. Its never too late na.

Thumbs up to OP though, U one in a million
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by esosa4real(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2011
@lasinoh, you are a complete bastard u be mumu unlimited. You are no respecter of life, you deserve to b six foot under. Its nigerians like you that would see such a woman and do and pass, dont worry your turn is coming, this evening, na today u go know sey you get epilepsy by the time seizure catch you for center of oshodi express way, ozwore!!, weyray pikin wey nor know im mama, u must have been born from an expired sperm and un-ripened ovum, ur infidell!!

The op was even humble enough to post just pictures of the scene so we could all see wat happened, believe and learn from it, you see im own picture there?? ehn!! answer me OLODO OROGO!!. i work in the hospital and see deaths happen almost everyday and happy to save a life, now someone has done the extraordinary because the truth my people is that ppl can actually die like dat, she must have been severely deydrated or almost ein coma or sthng or having fainting spells and ppl like this[b] lasinoh [/b] wey nor know im papa and mama gather round am dey wait make she die make dem go nairaland laff, U nor WELL!!!!!!
In this era of bomings, season accidents and suicides 4rm ppl like u, u nor respect ur life, May boko haram bomb u and ur foolish friends and family who think alike, see u dey form CRITIC, u go skool abi u just siddon on top computer dey find blood suck 4 nairaland, BLOODY COWARD, infact u go DIE dis nite, just take ur time, make i nor call ur name 4 okija owo dis nite.

Mudda fucker i HATE U, nor worry i go find u, i suspect, na u kill that woman 4 jakande last week shey, BASTARDS!!,
if u get the liver gimmie ur full name and see if u go get complete sleep 2nite, BASTARDAFOOL!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

Mu he he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lasino gbu uhomo we rhia!

if u get the liver gimmie your full name and see if u go get complete sleep 2nite, BASTARDAFOOL!!

All we are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying. . . is give the woman her respect! wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by esosa4real(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2011
U don dey madt abi i think sey u get liver, na kpomo u be!! elassiinoh (idiot!!)
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2011
esosa4real:

U don dey madt abi i think sey u get liver, na kpomo u be!! elassiinoh (!!)

Who is this animal? undecided
Please. . .you need anti-rabies medication.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2011
esosa4real:

@lasinoh, you are a complete bastard u be mumu unlimited. You are no respecter of life, you deserve to b six foot under. Its nigerians like you that would see such a woman and do and pass, dont worry your turn is coming, this evening, na today u go know sey you get epilepsy by the time seizure catch you for center of oshodi express way, ozwore!!, weyray pikin wey nor know im mama, u must have been born from an expired Fluid and un-ripened ovum, your infidell!!

The op was even humble enough to post just pictures of the scene so we could all see wat happened, believe and learn from it, you see im own picture there?? ehn!! answer me OLODO OROGO!!. i work in the hospital and see deaths happen almost everyday and happy to save a life, now someone has done the extraordinary because the truth my people is that ppl can actually die like dat, she must have been severely deydrated or almost ein coma or sthng or having fainting spells and ppl like this[b] lasinoh [/b] wey nor know im papa and mama gather round am dey wait make she die make dem go nairaland laff, U nor WELL!!!!!!
In this era of bomings, season accidents and suicides 4rm ppl like u, u nor respect your life, May boko haram bomb u and your foolish friends and family who think alike, see u dey form CRITIC, u go skool abi u just siddon on top computer dey find blood suck 4 nairaland, BLOODY COWARD, infact u go DIE dis nite, just take your time, make i nor call your name 4 okija owo dis nite.

Mudda fucker i HATE U, nor worry i go find u, i suspect, na u kill that woman 4 jakande last week shey, BASTARDS!!,
if u get the liver gimmie your full name and see if u go get complete sleep 2nite, BASTARDAFOOL!!

Ignore that fruitcake.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2011
People said Nigeria and the Most Happy and Friendly Nation in the world, but I say that's a big orobo lie. Nigeria and Nigerians are the Saddest and most Wicked people on earth.

How do you explain whereby someone will see a dying man with gun shot wounds and all he ask for is a deposit from the accident victim and a police report before he can be treated.

Or a politician emptying the treasury meant for millions of citizens just to enrich himself, family members and close associates.

How do you explain when you bring a 'tokunbo' tuketuke car around with so much joy only for your so called friends, neighbors and family not to be able to hide their envious feelings.

Yes you will say it is all over the world, Africa to be specific but Nigerians totally lack Human feelings and sympathy. People no longer care for another. Everyone one believes in the "me and myself alone syndrome"

@poster May God bless you
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Goldieluks: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2011
You are a good samaritan indeed. God bless your kind heart and your intelligent moves prior to calling her family members. It is obvious you posted the pics for a better illustration and I like it becaause it made the story look  genuine and as time goes on you may want to take it off so it doesn't look as if you have invaded her privacy. Once again God bless you sufficiently.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by y2kaustin(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2011
poster, you did the right thing.if everybody has the same "human" heart like you,most casualties would have been ameliorated.Don't be discouraged by people  who had terrible inhuman upbringing.They saw how their father was boxing and battering their mother like "kunta kinte"thumbs up my brother,may God also meet you at the point of your needs.Keep the flag flying. smiley wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2011
To the passerby with a heart of gold, who stepped out of the crowd to save the life of a total stranger in Lagos, Nigeria,  may I express my respect and gratitude here.  

For risking your LIFE at the hands of jobless street thugs, and for risking your FREEDOM with possible arrest by bribe-seeking extortionists in Nigerian police uniforms, I praise with all my heart the courage, compassion and true kindness that it took you to overcome all fears and save another human being's life.

You did right thing as few others would, and your family should be as proud of you, as are we who read this story and see the pictures you have posted to prove that your account is factual.

The odd, sour-grapes claim that you did not respect the privacy of the woman who suffered that medical emergency could only have come from the sort of passer-by who would stop at such a scene, stare, comment and then move on WITHOUT raising a finger to help save the victim.   The lady whose life you saved, and her entire family, will have nothing but gratitude, goodwill and prayers to offer for your altruistic, humanitarian gesture.

You done right, son, and righteousness you shall meet in reward, as you travel along that road of life ahead.   Sho y'right.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by rareman(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2011
if u say Nigerians are wicked u are including the op and urself, on the contrary Nigerians are not wicked, if it is the kindness of Nigerians that often put them into trouble hence all man decides to be on their own. I must commend the brave and courageous act of the op, ita no mean feat considering Nigeria of today. I still believe Nigerians are not wicked. For the picture I think its better off circulation pls for privacy sake, no one is doubt of the op's good deed.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by bennie1980(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2011
God bless you. You deserve to replace GEJ at Aso Rock for this act of kindness
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ignore that fruitcake.

Looking for support? cheesy
With your extra 'bots'?

Poll?
Violation of privacy=75% wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2011
bennie1980:

God bless you. You deserve to replace GEJ at Aso Rock for this act of kindness

Lmao. . . .
Lasinoh:

Looking for support? cheesy

Poll?
Violation of privacy=75% wink

You are alone on this hread,abeg go hit your on the wall.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by murtalaa(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2011
@poster

U did a job weldone but posting those pics is unwarranted. It appears while helping, u were busy thinking of nairaland and all the praises u will get.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Lmao. . . .
You are alone on this hread,abeg go hit your on the wall.

No. . . .did you read the thread at all?
You think this is one of those your Eko Ile thread? cheesy

The vote is unanimous. . . OP did good, but phocked up majorly with the posting those pictures.

Read this. wink Abi na me write am? Common sense is not so common you know? kiss

murtalaa:

@poster

U did a job weldone but posting those pics is unwarranted. [size=20pt]It appears while helping, u were busy thinking of nairaland and all the praises u will get.[/size]

Maybe expecting a handsome reward from NLanders to pay his over-due rent. . .  cheesy
Thank God he is not a gynecologist.
Can you imagine if this kind of person was doing annual pap smears for unsuspecting ladies?
Even grandmothers will not be safe in "it's" hands!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by chuksme(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2011
Lasinoh, I don't know the kind of person you are. Instead of Thanking this guy for what he did, you are saying something else. This guy did a great work,of which you as a person will never do if you were in his  position.

If not the picture, i would not have believed him.But with the picture i totally believe this guy and my praise and prayer is for God to reward him abundantly.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2011
chuksme:

Lasinoh, I don't know the kind of person you are. Instead of Thanking this guy for what he did, you are saying something else. This guy did a great work,of which you as a person will never do if you were in his  position.

[b]If not the picture, i would not have believed him.But with the picture i totally believe this guy [/b]and my praise and prayer is for God to reward him abundantly.  

Meaning the picture also serves a purpose then.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2011
You did well,
Nigeria needs people like you
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2011
chuksme:

Lasinoh, I don't know the kind of person you are. Instead of Thanking this guy for what he did, you are saying something else. This guy did a great work,of which you as a person will never do if you were in his  position.

If not the picture, i would not have believed him. But with the picture i totally believe this guy and my praise and prayer is for God to reward him abundantly. 

You need picture to show the HOLY GHOST immaculately impregnating Mary? cheesy
Please. . .OP carry go.
Next thread please.
We are tired of you 'arguing with yourself'. wink
Work don close. . . off I go!
It has been a pleasure! kiss
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2011
@the poster

opinion are like assholes everyone has one

but you have done something commendable and anyone who saves a stranger without any hope for reward is close to God and you might find yourself in that situation and aid will come.

As this new year comes i pray you get your heart's desires and please ignore the wet blanket remarks who will only criticize and analyse and never do,

well done o jare,u don warm my heart
u are a good person,
we need people like you
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by esosa4real(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2011
next time talk well, higher animal,
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by gulfer: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
Good example you showed, but who was taking the pictures as you administered the restoration liquid or was this planned. Anyways, this is commendable and better than what obtains even in hospitals across the nation. For the policemen you called, it is just unfortunate. Sunday Bada (RIP) died because no immeditate assistance got to him right around the jibowu axis; where there is a stationed APC with policemen. We may never know if these officers in Jibowu were sounded out but ignored as they usually would oblivious that it was one of their own, albeit an Oga.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by jidewin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
God bless you and only HIM can reward you for this.Note,your singular act of kindness to a TOTAL STRANGER wont go un-noticed.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by member479760: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
OP - God will continue to bless you. Amen!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
God bless you for helping this woman OP, but the issue of privacy invading that was stressed by some commenters here is worth noted in case of next time so this stand as a check to others to know what is right and wrong about privacy invading but come to think of it this way, if the OP don't post the pictures of this woman this thread will not be giving attention, just my opinion that doesn't make it right.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by tunnytox(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
God bless the OP for his kindness and courage.
@lasinor (mr privacy) why are you too much concerned about privacy rather than the fact that this lady's life was saved? If you want to make your point about privacy say it in one line and move on, your persistence on this issue is derailing the topic and portraying you as either jealous of this OP or having some mental health issue. Whatever is affecting you, you need to take a chill pill and get some treatment fast. Alainikanse omo to n ku lojo isuno,
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Mobinga: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Na wa oh. Can you imagine they surrounded her and started staring? What a bunch of ldiots. @OP You're blessed!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Please all of you saying nigerians are wicked should not generalize abeg,many are wicked no doubt,I swear trust me.if you've not had a case with the police for helping someone(especially in cases like this)you wouldn't really understand why many people decide to go their way instead of helping.

It takes a lot of courage and kindness to do what OP did and that's a lot to commend.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by tEsLim(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Block/blurr her face and reupload. She probably been stressed out maybe heat stroke
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by lynxnoon(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lasinoh:

You need picture to show the HOLY GHOST immaculately impregnating Mary? cheesy
Please. . .OP carry go.
Next thread please.
We are tired of you 'arguing with yourself'. wink
Work don close. . . off I go!
It has been a pleasure! kiss
what has the bolded statement above got to do with this thread?
If u are a true christian am sure you know the weight of what u just posted?
This tends to happen when one talks too much

@op
you did a good job n God will definitely bless u
while u r at it i think its better if u edit the pics u uploaded by blurring the face of the lady.
cheers
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Kx: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lets call a spade a spade, the guy did a good job and should be highly commended.
What if the woman was your sister?
Would you have been more satisfied with her dead body pix in the dailies rather than her living pix in NL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Visits Maiduguri Today, Cancels Daura Trip / You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.