Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. (10939 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Switup: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nid i say more? Op chop knouckle chop knouckle u tooouuuuu much. Some pple 4 NL no no sey we dey IMPERFECT some timz we make mistakez (lik d one wey u mak so). Ha ha
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by hbrednic: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
OP,
good job but there is no need for the pics,
peoples privacy must be respected no matter what.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by oayombo: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
Wrong subject, good deed done but i also feel he shouldn't have posted only the woman's pix, what about his? Oh, he probabaly loves his 'privacy'. Irregardless of all that, u saved a life. God bless u
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Switup: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
Just lik u and i, OP is IMPERFECT. haba. *hisses*
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by claremont(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OP: May your days be long indeed, you just showed the hallmark of a true Nigerian. These are the kind of moral actions which will definitely not go unpaid by the golden rule. True morality is measured by doing a moral action for it's own sake, and not because of some reward or alliance to some religion. Good stuff!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by eghost247(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
Very nice of you@ op
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ridgeman: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OP Well done, I'm sure the lady won't mind too much about the pix,after all you saved her from God knows what!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by shadrach77: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
@op, you did well, but by taken the pictures of the poor lady and posting it for the public to see, announcing your actions, you have already earned your reward. You haven't shown yourself to be a good christian

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly - Matthew 6:4 (KJV)
angry angry angry
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by claremont(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
shadrach77:

@op, you did well, but by taken the pictures of the poor lady and posting it for the public to see, announcing your actions, you have already earned your reward. You haven't shown yourself to be a good christian

[size=8pt][size=8pt]That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly - Matthew 6:4 (KJV)[/size][/size]
angry angry angry
Did the OP say he was a Christian, and/or he performed the moral action because of his alliance to his religion?! OR are you trying to say that a human being cannot perform a moral action, like the OP has done, except he is a religious apologist?
I know for a fact that if you were the OP, you would have said that it was the holy spirit who directed you to where the lady was, and it was the same holy spirit who told you that the lady had some contacts in her phone.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by neonet(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
you are actually the man of the year (2011). its people like you we need in this country, not those thieves at the top.cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ziga: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nigeria has a very looong way to go . . . cry cry cry
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Goshen360(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Poster,

As much as I commend you for the good work and your Samaritan act especially in a place like Nigeria. GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY FOR SAVING A SOUL. You are the best. However, what is your motive for posting this? To encourage others to keep doing good unconditionally or to take praise from men? If the latter is your motive, I tell you, you have your reward from men already but if former is your motive, then your heavenly father who sees in the secret will reward you openly and greatly beyond human comprehension. Our works is to announce us not we announcing our works. However, Nigerians thank you.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by kizito96(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
Good Job Brother. Keep the flag flying
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by y2kaustin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
House,i think this poster should be voted This forum's Nairalander of the year!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by tunnytox(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why can't some people make their point without attaching religious sentiments to it?
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by prefers555: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Lasinoh. You are such a pathetic sadist. Initially, i thought this was just another hoax until i saw the pics. Remember, seeing is believing. A lady was saved by the whiskers,thanks to the poster and all u care about is privacy. Now, you feel for her that she made it, but sorry for her for having her pics taken,I bet u wouldnt have felt 4 her if she was dead. Get ur brain xamined. tongue
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by VENUSS(f): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ya! Tank God, u r my hero, God bless u o' hm wat wuld v hapnd to me, may b i wuld v died,hei God4bid. But culd u pls take my pic off. Plsssss ASAP. Lol abeg not me o! But kindly take away d young womans photo offline b4 it circulate nationwide. We are naija's n nt all of us like publicity. God bless nd kip it up.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by prefers555: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
lusifa or whatever ur name is. You are as bitter as the word you write. All of a sudden, u came into the thread, and you immediately brought in a heap of ugliness. If iran into u personally, i would stick a timed grenade in ur mouth, seal it up with a duct tape,tie ur hands behind u and watch ur head xplode. u are such an irritation
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by marvel10: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
Poster, you did very well. God bless your efforts!

Kai, Lusinoh. Tufiakwa!

Person is sharing a traumatic experience that had a positive turnaround and the jerk waffles on about pics. She did not ask to be photographed any more than she asked to die. What is private about Oshodi? It is okay to take pics of your bits and stick it on FB and the likes and when someone photographs a real experience, you are writing nonsense.

I really don't think Nigerians are wicked just perpetually afraid. They frighten themselves by watching daft Nollywood movies to actually do anything. A 'ghost' might 'catch' em.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by TomFord: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Think of it this way,a reporter passing by joins the onlookers, suddenly the woman gasps for breath and is dead.
Rest assured the next day her pics would have been splattered on the dailies without thinking of her privacy.
The dude went to great extent to save her knowing fully well what that area represents,lets appreciate the kind and noble gesture while learning from it.

God bless you poster.
God bless you lasinoh for highlighting a perceived wrong.
God bless you bluetooth for helping to stick to the morals of the story.

We all make mistakes in life,let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by doinwealth(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
What ̷̷̴̐U did,i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ it an noble act or ̷̷̴̐U did it to attract accord from peaple.if it was a noble act,i don't think ̷̷̴̐U need to proof anything to anyone it shld be btw ̷̷̴̐U and yr GOD.shikena#so why D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ se ka rimi(eye service)
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2011
As much as I believe that privacy should be protected, I think it absurd to come into the public space and demand for privacy. If she was at home and was in that condition the OP would have no access to her picture but for the fact she was in a public place she became news worth.

@OP
Great job! I will try to match that as I see trouble around me.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by delpee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Poster

May you never lack and may Gods divine mercy,protection, grace and favor always be yours.

''Love thy neighbor as thyself" The greatest law indeed.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Somatic(m): 1:59am On Jan 02, 2012
Lord_Reed:

As much as I believe that privacy should be protected, I think it absurd to come into the public space and demand for privacy. If she was at home and was in that condition the OP would have no access to her picture but for the fact she was in a public place she became news worth.

@OP
Great job! I will try to match that as I see trouble around me.

GBAM. @Lasino n co: She'd had stayed at home to faint then waited for someone without a cam to get her so that her "privacy" may be protected, Only the living can complain about invasion of privacy. @OP, whatever yhur intents and motives are, thank yhu. The Good Lord bless and keep yhu. HNY.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 3:05am On Jan 02, 2012
Make una nor ves abeg.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833765.0.html

Thank God! Good Samaritan plenty for Nigeria. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/606196_Ishi_Ewu_Biafra__Ngodigha1_jpged6b35986a0b839f641f5e92e6c8dd80

Igbo people get am for biggie head sha. Chei!

Just apologizing for the invasion of privacy 'approach'! wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by tpia5: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2012
Seems the woman had a loss of consciousness. Could have been due to a number of factors including pregnancy or heat stroke.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by kaykaybaba(m): 6:19am On Jan 02, 2012
@OP : Well done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Supports Buhari's Anti-Corruption Crusade - Oliseh Metuh / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Governor Uzodimma Dissolves Expanded Exco Of SA's And SSA's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.