Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. (10937 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You are the only one on this thread that is bitter about what the OP did.honestly,you must have had a terrible upbringing.

Bitter about what? undecided
Never mind about my upbringing. . . at least an attempt was made at giving me one.
Unlike growing up like some wild weed around and about a 'swamp'! kiss
You are just way toooooooooooo dense to understand common messages.
Why bother with my post?

doctokwus:

@Lasinoh,I do see your point,she may av lost her privacy,but I tink d Op did it innocently,we shudnt bc of it lose sight of his gud deed,but just for future purposes let others know that posting her pix w/o her consent was going overboard

That was my main point. . . the lady would have been further compromised by this exposure. . . especially as we do not know her medical condition.
Thank you for your fair assessment and analysis! kiss
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
doctokwus:

@Op,do u know u probably saved that woman from death.She must probably was exhausted as a result of dehydration whc if she had bn unattended to wud av had fatal consequences.U were godsent.
@Lasinoh,I do see your point,she may av lost her privacy,but I tink d Op did it innocently,we shudnt bc of it lose sight of his gud deed,but just for future purposes let others know that posting her pix w/o her consent was going overboard

Abeg dont let that lasinoh feel like a reasonable person,OP did nothing wrong.do we complain of police pictures collecting bribe that flood the internet or the victims of boko attacks ?
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^

Moo moo Maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Learn to take correction.
Especially where the 'Jakande' of an insult model of educating livestock, for experimental, household pets like you, under roof-less classrooms has failed you and your ancestors. Boko Haram pictures or not. . .it does not make it right. If you type my name one more time. . . I will personally see to it that the fleas from a thousand Darfur camels invade that your pungent, unshaved pubis symphysis! kiss
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
Abeg you are not wise loser !
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
Good.
Please, stick to one-liners. Your ignorance. . . not to mention ULTRA-MEGA-EKO-ILE-IC-styled illiteracy shows when you exceed one line! kiss

Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar and often convincing

Surely, you do not expect the world to believe you were smart enough to come up with that signature huh?
Phooeee!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Vansnickers: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ op
mehnn, people like you hardly still exsist, nowadays most ppl are so conceited. GOD bless you my brother.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
Van snickers:

@ op
mehnn, people like you hardly still exsist, nowadays most ppl are so conceited. GOD bless you my brother.

Honestly I admire the OP.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Gbawe: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg dont let that lasinoh feel like a reasonable person,OP did nothing wrong.do we complain of police pictures collecting bribe that flood the internet or the victims of boko attacks ?

My guy, think about it for a minute and you will see that lasinoh has a point. The OP did well but probably got carried away with events around him. What if it happened to you? Would you not like to have a say as per whether you would like to appear before the entire world at your most vulnerable? Look, I don't wish to argue with anyone here and I don't want to diminish from the good OP has done but I think Lasinoh has a very valid point for insisting that privacy must be respected - especially when folks are at their most vulnerable to the extent they can barely understand what is happening to them. It then falls on all responsible adults present to protect their privacy and vulnerability.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
Gbawe:

My guy, think about it for a minute and you will see that lasinoh has a point. The OP did well but probably got carried away with events around him. What if it happened to you? Would you not like to have a say as per whether you would like to appear before the entire world at your most vulnerable? Look, I don't wish to argue with anyone here and I don't want to diminish from the good OP has done but I think Lasinoh has a very valid point for insisting that privacy must be respected - especially when folks are at their most vulnerable to the extent they can barely understand what is happening to them. It then falls on all responsible adults present to protect their privacy and vulnerability.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
Gbawe:

We shouldnt crucify the OP because he posted the victim's picture.I have personally experienced something similar to this but my action was not better than what OP did.Let's give credit to him/her afterall there were other people who didnt care about the victim.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank God! cheesy

~Bluetooth:

We shouldnt crucify the OP because he posted the victim's picture.[b]I have personally experienced something similar to this but my action was not better than what OP did.[/b]Let's give credit to him/her afterall there were other people who didnt care about the victim.

No wonder. You have done the same thing in the past.
Credit has already been given.
Now, take constructive criticism!
Gbawe has written. . .Aigbofa too! wink
Please, don't be a sore lozzza! kiss

My dislike for Christians and Christianity does not make me love the books of Psalms and Proverbs any less.
Hope you have learned a few lessons here? wink
Go and do your homework like a repentant little sinner!
Jesus loves you. . . and so do I! kiss
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ak47mann(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
Aigbofa:

For some strange reason, I agree with you.
this guy is still mad at the beating cheesy cheesy obo like you.

poster GOD will reward you nice one,
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by iyatrustee(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
just asking if lasinoh is Bootyonme reincarnation?  shocked shocked
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
ak47mann:

this guy is still mad at the beating cheesy cheesy obo like you.

poster GOD will reward you nice one,

Mad about what? Did I start giving you migraine from yesterday? Tomorrow and the day after, I will still be here calling out brain dead monkeys like you.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ak47mann(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
Aigbofa:

Mad about what? Did I start giving you migraine from yesterday? Tomorrow and the day after, I will still be here calling out brain dead monkeys like you.
obo!! look let thank the poster first of all b4 you start getting blow from ladies again.If you want to get more beating lets go bk to other thread let me finish you up,monkey!!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Lasinoh:

Thank God! cheesy

No wonder. You have done the same thing in the past.
Credit has already been given.
Now, take constructive criticism!
Gbawe has written. . .Aigbofa too! wink
Please, don't be a sore lozzza! kiss

My dislike for Christians and Christianity does not make me love the books of Psalms and Proverbs any less.
Hope you have learned a few lessons here? wink
Go and do your homework like arepentant little sinner!
Jesus loves you. . . and so do I! kiss

You are a big mo-ron.so because Gbawe and Aigbofa have a different opinion,i should now hit my head on the wall ? Like I said, i still maintain my support for the OP,so go die if you like.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
ak47mann:

obo!! look let thank the poster first of all b4 you start getting punching from ladies again.If you want to get more beating lets go bk to other thread let me finish you up,monkey!!

LMAO getting punched by ladies indeed. Pathological liar, how is this different from your claims that you won Biafra?
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by freecocoa(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
iyatrustee:

just asking if lasinoh is Bootyonme reincarnation?  shocked shocked
I think they are actually the same person,booty is not dead yet na.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Pukkah: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Thumbs up for the OP especially in a country that has become so cold and uncaring about others' troubles.

Although he may have done it with a noble and innocent intention, I hope the OP has learnt his lessons about the propriety of posting the woman's pictures.

Once again, I say kudos to the OP. Keep it up.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
iyatrustee:

just asking if lasinoh is Bootyonme reincarnation?  shocked shocked

freecocoa:

I think they are actually the same person,booty is not dead yet na.

Who wants to know?
Really?
Looks like some people have been waiting for my 'obituary'. . .mu he he he he he
Dear ladies of the house. . .I am still very alive and well. . . . Is the competition still on? cool

~Bluetooth:

You are a big mo-ron.so because Gbawe and Aigbofa have a different opinion,i should now hit my head on the wall ? Like I said, i still maintain my support for the OP,so go die if you like.

I givvup on you.
We have all supported the OP.
In case you missed it.
It is not my time to die yet o. . . When it is. . .come and 'snap' me too!
I have given you permission waaaaaaay in advance to absolve you of all guilt.kiss
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by iyatrustee(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
i tot as much. but booty isdead banned now grin grin
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
iyatrustee:

i tot as much. but booty isdead banned now grin grin

Yes. . . please 'snap' my pics like the dying woman on this thread. kiss
Nak-ed too. . . .Please! wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
Lasinoh:

Yes. . . please 'snap' my pics like the dying woman on this thread. kiss
Nak-ed too. . . .Please! wink
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by emiye(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Op  You have done very well,  a few seconds or minutes late could have changed the story.

You could have place a block on the victims face pix before posting, all the same THUMBS UP!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
Pukkah:

Thumbs up for the OP especially in a country that has become so cold and uncaring about others' troubles.

Although he may have done it with a noble and innocent intention, I hope the OP has learnt his lessons about the propriety of posting the woman's pictures.

Once again, I say kudos to the OP. Keep it up.

This is exactly what i'm saying.this person shouldnt be discredited for posting the victim picture as it may only prevent him from trying to assist next time.Nigeria is the last place on earth to discourage an intending helper.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

This is exactly what i'm saying.this person shouldnt be discredited for posting the victim picture as it may only prevent him from trying to assist next time.Nigeria is the last place on earth to discourage an intending helper.

Bluetooth, no one is discrediting what the OP did. He in fact did a commendable thing. But, there are two people in this story, the other one with her pictures splashed on the internet, most likely without her consent. Put yourself in her shoes, would you want your pictures on the internet that way? I wouldn't.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Aigbofa:

Bluetooth, no one is discrediting what the OP did. He in fact did a commendable thing. But, there are two people in this story, the other one with her pictures splashed on the internet, most likely without her consent. Put yourself in her shoes, would you want your pictures on the internet that way? I wouldn't.

Did journalists seek the permission of boko haram attacks before uploading pictures of their tattered bodies on the net and even in printing too ?
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Lasinoh: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
The Abia ra-pe victim should have given consent too! wink
Did anyone bother to ask her?
Only primitive people will not understand the concept of privacy.
How can anyone compare the Boko Haram incident to a helpless woman passed out on the street?
Her phone was retrieved and she has a mother and a husband. . . !
I wonder how they would feel seeing the picture of their loved one. . .in front of the whole world.
Na wah!
Very morbid. . .the more I think about this. How can any sane person get out a camera in the middle of helping someone to take a photograph of a sick or dying person. I cannot remember how many times our vehicles have been used to transport motor vehicle accident victims to hospitals in Nigeria. . .THE LAST THING ON ANYONE'S MIND WAS A CAMERA PHONE. Sickening!

Good Samaritan should be the first to uphold the 'do no harm' clause.
I wonder if it were his own sister. . .or daughter.
I doubt he would have used his camera to show her face on NL. . .
Every blessing comes with a curse indeed!
This is a typical example.

Good job OP. . . but do better next time. kiss

Nuff said!
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Did journalists seek the permission of boko haram attacks before uploading pictures of their tattered bodies on the net and even in printing too ?

Some of the gory pictures we see in Nigerian dailies are not really necessary to accurately report the news. I think they do it to sell newspapers which is a really disgusting thing to do.
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
Aigbofa:

Some of the gory pictures we see in Nigerian dailies are not really necessary to accurately report the news. I think they do it to sell newspapers which is a really disgusting thing to do.

If our journalists do it and we dont complain,why are we complaining when this OP is doing as a sign of good legacy to other Nigerians ?
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
Lasinoh:

The Abia ra-pe victim should have given consent too! wink

I'm still waiting for your consent, you know? wink
Re: Help! Dying Woman At Oshodi Under Bridge. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If our journalists do it and we dont complain,why are we complaining when this OP is doing as a sign of good legacy to other Nigerians ?

I have never been in support of it. I see it as a kind of exploitation and lack of respect for the victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. To Approve Attack Aircraft For Nigeria In Boko Haram Fight / Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.