Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (21856 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / How Much Did You Spend On The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by larrycdof(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
well, everybody shud coat thier coat according to thier size, but i wont deceive u, ur expesense wud depend largely on ur invitee,.and mogbomoya, for no fewer than 100ppl, be prepared for 1million, i commeserate wt u wink
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by popee: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2012
I Spent 200k for my wedding on the 31st dec 2011; just had 20pple in attendance. it was so lovely.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Natasha2(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2012

30 million naira cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by pendo89(f): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
We only spent on the honeymoon.
Everything else was taken care of by friends and relatives.
And it was amazing to say the least.God bless them all.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Natasha,,:

30 million naira cheesy

Jus make sure the guy u jam runs d whole of ebonyi state and he is Obamas butler.See ur teeth like perboil groundnut cheesy

Have u even hailed me happy new year small yansh angry
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Natasha2(f): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Jus make sure the guy u jam runs d whole of ebonyi state and he is Obamas butler.See your teeth like perboil groundnut cheesy

Have u even hailed me happy new year small yansh angry
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin Happy new year big yansh grin
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by MrCork17: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
spent over $80,000 dollars at my frineds wedding. We had to transport the guest in  heligopter angry
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by pato405(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
very interesting topic. I have been deep in thoughts about this for a very long time now. though i had thought I could do mine mid this year (Lagos preferably) , I'm currently developing cold feet due to the looming inflation that may follow the hike in fuel pump price.

i can see some ridiculously high amounts being stated here and i must say it's scaring and further puts me off. grin grin grin grin grin

i really luv my girl and we wished it could be this year. she's not working but i get some funds from my research scholarship in UK. which really isn't much. i don't plan to spend more than 1.5mil and i'm expecting about 250-300 guests. however, i perceive the recent inflation setting in may sabotage our plans.

I'm sooo confuseeed to say the least. I'v never been this confused o! sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

any suggestions please?
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by vanitty: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
Quote by purefella

Don't people get it that the poster need a figure , how much did you spend on your own wedding is what the guy is trying to know , Nairalanders na wa oo well I am not married yet but i will advise you not to spend more than 2mil at most on a wedding ok because you know want your wife to dey drink garri after wedding or start paying back debts after wedding but it all depends on who and who is going to attend the wedding cause my uncle spent 5mil total and he recovered the money because people who came there are extremely rich they gave out 2 cars , 1 plot of land and lovely gifts , if na low life human being go attend there my broda those people go chop and give u wall clock as gift know spend too much plus life after marriage matter most plus your 2 years marriage ceremony that time una go don born you can even spend much more

Buhahahahaha
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by omotonia: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
6mila
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by ebealways: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2012
what about budget for 100 guest maximum? i will be wedding soon.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by ebealways: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
what about 100guest, i will be wedding soon, i need estimate urgently pls.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by pauloch(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Tiwola,

all you need do is to make up your mind concerning the type of wedding you'd like for yourself. No one, and truly speaking, no one will decide for you, unless you've decided to go the spending-spree way.

No. 1 - Decide for yourself a wedding plan.

No. 2 - How much do you have stored up (if any)to achieve that ?

. . . 3 - If no money for now, then get yourself into raising cash the right way or SAVE PART OF UR SAL,  After all, you did not just wake up one day to take that decision.

Finally, never you play out a script to impress anyone. However, an average of N800,000 will do the magic.

I just did mine in November, 2011. Had about 500persons in attendance - FOR REAL!.

Take the wise step, NOW.

www.weddingcashmachine.com
+234 8099731380.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lola.love please get in touch with me ,I'm planning my wedding by june though I haven't got a groom so add getting me a groom to your list of what is to be planned. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by pato405(m): 1:33am On Jan 07, 2012
pauloch:

Finally, never you play out a script to impress anyone. However, an average of N800,000 will do the magic.

is this for the hall alone or for the drinks?
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by babeface3: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2012
this is serious. the wedding culture in this part of the world is abnormal. Why spend so much money that can be given to charity over mere wedding. OMG
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by lolaluv1(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Lola.love please get in touch with me ,I'm planning my wedding by june though I haven't got a groom so add getting me a groom to your list of what is to be planned. Hoping to hear from you soon.

OK about the wedding planning.
About the lack of groom, na lie tongue
Not when so many guys are lining up to have a refreshing sip from hawt cocoa!! wink wink
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by lolaluv1(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
@all
I will get in touch with you guys. wink
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2012
Approx 7 million naira
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by r231(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2012
pato405:

is this for the hall alone or for the drinks?

maybe the hall cheesy grin
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by queensmith: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
how much is it to rent a nice hall? like the one wizkid used? the hall of yetunde apartments?? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by lummy4dee: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tier Chocolate Fountain and Fruit Palm Tree for Hire ‘A touch of class’
This will add an extra ‘wow’ factor to your next event.

Charisma only uses the ‘BEST’ Belgian chocolates and you can have a pick of Dark, Milk or White or White Chocolate.

On the day, Your chocolate fountain will be surrounded by some delicious Yummy Dips so that your Guest can truly have a lovely Chocolate experience.

Each Booking Will Include:
Set Up & Take Down At Your Venue
3 Hrs Of Dipping Time
Unlimited Chocolate
Choice Of 6 Dippings
Decorated & Illuminated Display Base
Unlimited Supply Of Napkins & Dipping Sticks
Attendant To Assist Your Guests And Make Sure Everything Runs Smoothly

You can have a choice of 16 colours for the base.
Choice Of Dips:
Bakery: Fresh Fruit: Sweets:
Mini Dougnuts Strawberries Marshmallows
Brownies Pineapples Jelly Babies
Cookies Bananas Fudge
Pink Wafers Grapes Fudge
Shortbread Fingers Cherries Turkish Delight

However if there is a dip you like and it is not there. Just contact us and we will arrange it for you.

We get booked up quick so contact us and see if we can cater for your date.

If you are in Nigeria call +2348035650737

or email charismachocolatefountain@live.co.uk

More pictures can be sent via email if required.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Stargirl36(f): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2012
Wending wending wending? God pls help us o, cos my own time is very close.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by no1madman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Big wedding is just a show off as far as i am concerned. .spend wisely!
If i were u,i'll invite only very close family/friends. .and strictly by invitation!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by pweetymama(f): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
tiwola: Hi, just popped the question and she said YES!
Hurray for me.
Now I've been seeing all sorts of wedding plans and designs.
Saw a few we liked but havent made up our minds yet.
But here's a question I'd like y'all to answer for me.

HOW MUCH DID YOUR WEDDING COST?
it solely depends on how many guests u r expecting nd ΰя location.if u r staying at aba,owerri,lagos nd some oda places where tins r cheap,just have like 1million on u though u may nt exhaust it bt if u staying in ph or abuja,think of 1.5million nd above.though mine cost more than that nd i budgeted for 300 guests.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by xynerise: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
Cant remember though. undecided. But thank God I got committee of friends cool
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Excelboi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Not yet, maybe in the next 7yrs or more... Insha'allahu
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Dyt:
^ u find even agbero ere

op contact me 4 ur honey moon packages
i promise 2 give u d best

Hello,
I would love to know about your honeymoon packages. I'm getting married next month.
Could you mail me what your packages are like and where you plan them at?
Thank you.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by dytbabe: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Hello,
I would love to know about your honeymoon packages. I'm getting married next month.
Could you mail me what your packages are like and where you plan them at?
Thank you.

Hi
Sorry I am replying late, jst saw the mention

I do tickets n hotels to all parts of the universe even if u want under water grin grin

And I do strictly dubai tourist visas

My email addy is on my signature, pls send a mail
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by TalentManager: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gloria Designs
These are Good dresses no one should spend 1 million naira on a dress

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? by TalentManager: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gloria Designs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. / Translate" I Love You Forever" to Igbo / 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.