Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Having A Baby For A Married Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby For A Married Man (16251 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by sexybash(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2012
i really feel sorry for her
even if i recently had an affiar with a married folk, who was 25 years older dan i am i felt betrayed when his wife called me up telln me to leave her husband, i saw him like a father ,and wanted not the money but his compainoinship, i really like him though, he stopped picking my calls and would not return them, i cherished him so much,it all over now but i really felt betrayed,
My advice to her is to move on, as a man he would always own up to the child if not now much later she should trace him down home and let his family know she is having his child but definately the scores will be settled one day.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Flygeriana(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2012
sexybash:

even if i recently had an affiar with a married folk, who was 25 years older dan i am i felt betrayed when his wife called me up telln me to leave her husband, i saw him like a father ,and wanted not the money but his compainoinship, i really like him though, he stopped picking my calls and would not return them, i cherished him so much,it all over now but i really felt betrayed,
My advice to her is to move on, as a man he would always own up to the child if not now much later she should trace him down home and let his family know she is having his child but definately the scores will be settled one day.
That could lead to secrete homicide.

sexybash:

As simple as that!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Limaoscar: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
She committed adultery but the Child is innocent.

Look after that child, repent and sharrrrap!!!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
How does Nigerian men feel if their woman/wife was to have a baby by another man?

Would you still love her and care for the baby as your own?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ebonyvibe(f): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

How does Nigerian men feel if their woman/wife was to have a baby by another man?

Would you still love her and care for the baby as your own?

Mrs Chima a lady after my own heart tell most self righteous people replying to this thread.

What the lady did was naive but not malicious - fine she did not do her due diligience hence the reason she is facing the current Saga. But to be fair all she did was to fall in love and have a baby for the one she loved who also promised he stability for the child.

Where is this guys decency in all this please? Not only did he break his wedding vows, he repeatedly commited adultery, lied to both parties, apparently asked some familiy members to go to this ladies house in Nigeria for an informal introduction. Now she suspects they might actually not be his family members.

Brought an entirely innocent child into this world knowing from the onset he was creating a BASTARD; now also wants this affair to continue if she agrees to it.

Personally i dont have paitence for stupidity - I have adviced her to accept she is a single mother and let me, some friends and family match to this guys house and get him to seriously contribute to her childs well-being or we get the child support involved and get them to automatically take if from his salary. She is still in shock and not there yet.

When she is ready i will be the first person to lead this crusade - As for me the wife has to be the first to find out; not for her husband to leave her for the estranged woman but for her to know that their family budget is just about to get a big monthly dent.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^^^^^
Don't you even try any revolution whatsoever. It's not your fight, you weren't there when they was humping and doing lovey dovey. I'm sure you don't ever want to be in the middle so please let her deal with the man and if she ain't brave enough then advice her to go via the court
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
Right on Ebonyvibe! Fight on! Charge!!!!!

Look at Jaybee talking about humping with his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by gabbytabby: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
Flygeriana:

Indirect way of tellin us that YOUR dad, is a ba$tard, right?. . . undecided

Well, we I DONT CARE if he is one.

If YOUR papa die before YOUR mama know say he get children outside then that is a Bastard for you so go figure. If your papa abandon him children and runaway same same Or if you get children for outside that you did not tell your other children and wives about then you fall under the same category. If you are married and pretending to be single and deceiving single people who are about to start their life same is applicable. So which category you and your papa fall under dastard
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Youngpo413: 7:20am On May 02, 2016
laidol:
most ladies do not want relationships with struggling guys, they want an already made bed, thus overlooking intentionally various red alerts including the marriage status of guys. In my opinion, its her cross, let her carry it.
lol @ already made bed.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Youngpo413: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Goldieluks:
Who in their right state of mind would date a guy for just 18 months and go ahead and get pregnant for the guy?
Even if the guy were a single guy,the pregnancy is just too sudden,they are not even married. Sounds like she's so
desperate to have a baby,smh! Like someone rightly said, she should suck it up,suck it up, suck it up and get used
to the life of being a single mother. I don't know why some people keep underatting condom. IT WORKS PEOPLE, TRY IT!!!!
all ladies hates condoms and you know it so stop acting as if you are different from the rest, you hypocrite.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Youngpo413: 7:30am On May 02, 2016
toytoy1:

Now i like this, what some ladies need is additional brain, to think with and don't let what they see at the present carry them away.
they are called fish brains for nothing.,even with an additional brain, nothing will change cos greed have blinded their sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.