Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Having A Baby For A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby For A Married Man (16058 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You quoted the wrong quote fool! grin grin Now what is your answer?

No I did not. I did it on purpose . .and I'm sure you read her response to that punk ass question of yours.

Now who's the fool now . . .fool? grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Russialane:

@
Inked_Nerd
ITS just A SIMPLE analysis to explain the scenario i dont mean it like a property  just a simple expression

Ok, and my response was just a SIMPLE question.

Mrs, Chima:

Inkie

Since we are talking about single parenting, do you think even though the father isn't in the girl's life that he is still a single father?  I know that he is married to another woman but since he is a father of another child by another woman that isn't his wife could he be considered a single father out of wedlock? 

I know it could be mind-bending but I just had to get philosophical for a minute.

No, I don't think he can be considered a single father. --an absent father yes, but not a single father. Him being an absent father could be in two forms though. He could be a father who is there financially but is not there physically or he could be an absent father who is neither there financially or physically. Since he is not the one who is taking care of this child primarily [if at all], I cannot [and will not] consider him a single father.

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
Russialane:

@ poster
                          The reason why she is in tears is because if she was still single she would still be more marketable in the marriage market with a high value but now she feels devalued especially with a baby on her, her worth in the market for marriage has been devalued due to having this baby and in a society like UK where being single is the norm here you r even worse off with a baby ,(TOKUNBO) but she should take heart and love the child the deed has been done and let her move on with her life .lesson learnt.
Do you trade commodities?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, and my response was just a SIMPLE question.

No, I don't think he can be considered a single father. --an absent father yes, but not a single father. Him being an absent father could be in two forms though. He could be a father who is there financially but is not there physically or he could be an absent father who is neither there financially or physically. Since he is not the one who is taking care of this child primarily [if at all], I cannot [and will not] consider him a single father.

You are right, I used an incorrect word. Absent father is appropriate and I agree with you. wink
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

No I did not. I did it on purpose . .and I'm sure you read her response to that punk Bottom question of yours.

Now who's the fool now . . .fool? grin

Kiss MY ENTIRE AND WHOLE ARSE, MUGU! tongue tongue
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
do I detect anger?

Chima darling, we have some anger issues to discuss . .you are beginning to scare me.

I cant live with this.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

do I detect anger?

Chima darling, we have some anger issues to discuss . .you are beginning to scare me.

I cant live with this.

It is part of the pre-intimacy. wink You have scratches on your back dear. embarassed
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2012
OP talk the truth abeg.ur friend get pregnant on purpose for the bobo with the hope say the pregnancy go make the bobo chase im wife comot for house so make she come occupy the space.u think say we never hear about husband snatchers? grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by plaetton: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
Hmmm.
A smart lady can should be able to verfy a man's marital status within at least 3 months of dating. To date a guy for 18 months and not realise or suspect that he is married is is dumb.
If, as the op says, that is it the norm in th Uk to have a baby with a lover before marriage, then what difference does it make whether the man is married to someone else or not?. She got what she probably wanted, a baby.

And let me ask all the ladies in the house, why is it easier for a married man to lie his way into a woman's bossom than for an honest single guy to get even a return phone call?. We men have formed this theory that women, via body language always beg us to lie to them. Are we correct?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ronkebp(f): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
That is her cross, let her carry it.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by toytoy1: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
Another bastard born into the world, God help this generation of women without moral. i read somewhere on the thread someone saying its a norm to open your legs and get pregnant without marriage like animals do, well my question is where is the morals that our parents taught us, all thrown out of the window all because we want to adopt foreign cultures. Well she got what she deserves and in the first place she should have waited till the guy proposes or at least buy condom £1 for the guy to use. It so shaming when i see all this baby mamas pushing boogies in this country. Go and tell your friend to breast up  and face the future for the baby, as for her i don't feel any iota of sorry for her.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
toy-toy:

Another bastard born into the world, God help this generation of women without moral. i read somewhere on the thread someone saying its a norm to open your legs and get pregnant without marriage like animals do, well my question is where is the morals that our parents taught us, all thrown out of the window all because we want to adopt foreign cultures. Well she got what she deserves and in the first place she should have waited till the guy proposes or at least buy condom £1 for the guy to use. It so shaming when i see all this baby mamas pushing boogies in this country. Go and tell your friend to bosom up  and face the future for the baby, as for her i don't feel any iota of sorry for her.

Can you not read? What, are you a part of the "I Lack Comprehension Club"? Did she make that child on her own? Its take two to tango. I guess in your mind she provided both the spërm and the egg.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Can you not read? What, are you a part of the "I Lack Comprehension Club"? Did she make that child on her own? Its take two to tango. I guess in your mind she provided both the spërm and the egg.

Exactly what is your point? undecided
It takes 2 to tango but she opened her legs without thinking, to a man she didnt even know and now she's paying the ultimate price.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeew!
B4 she had d baby, why didnt she request 4 a form of marriage. Sometin 2 make her a wife.
Easy come, easy gooo
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by simpledude: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is part of the pre-intimacy.  wink  You have scratches on your back dear.   embarassed

People should learn to own up to their actions , and accept responsibilities for their errors of judgement. The babe was carried away with the lure of lucre being thrown her way generously by the guy. Pray , how many single guys could have been able to afford the kind of luxurious life that must have been placed at her disposal by the married guy?

Now that the tables have turned. Abeg ,she should cry all she could. She does not have my sympathy at all. She should just hope that the guy has a change of heart , and he at least picks the bills for his baby. These girls are real jezebels and do not deserve my pity at all. This one just didnt play her balls well.

I heard from my uncle of a case recently involving one babe I used to know in my school days at Iree Poly. While we were in school , this girl specialized in dating married men purely for their money , and then dumping them for the next bigger happening guy at the slightest opportunity. I heard she was dating 3 of them at a go and had even given birth to a baby girl for  one of them.  Well , the one she claims owns the baby is one big Alhaji , a senior cabinet member in one south western state government.

She has not even stopped at having the baby alone; what I was told was that she is even planning to take over the guy's home and combined with her mum have entirely almost destroyed the Alhaji's home.

So , why should one pity these Gold Diggers. I think they should continue to shed plenty more tears.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by laidol(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
most ladies do not want relationships with struggling guys, they want an already made bed, thus overlooking intentionally various red alerts including the marriage status of guys. In my opinion, its her cross, let her carry it.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by r231(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
oh oh undecided
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by pendo89(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
This topic got me thinking.
Is it impossible for a woman to fall in love with a baby she conceived with a runaway man?? When does hate come in surely,is it after the guy dumps you?
why transfer the hate to the innocent kid? Considering the baby was conceived in love,its therefore a product of love not violation/hate.
I think when she gives birth she will fall in love with that baby because its in her womb. I just hope she does because hey, human beings do the act but only the creator determines if that very act will bear fruits so that baby's destiny is not in her hands but the Maker and she must stop playing God.

She just needs to forget the married man and say its not the end of her life but the beginning of another (the baby).
Gosh there are worse things in life than deceit!
Many kids walking the earth are products of married men and some end up influencing the society positively so for christ's sake ask her not to despair but pick up the pieces of her broken heart allow it to heal and be a good mother to her kid or give it up fr adoption.
The kid could be nigeria's future president after all.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ace4luv69(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
I fink she shld move on wit ha lyf as a single parent and see hw tins work out,ciao
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by toytoy1: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

She said  she does not have feelings for the child anymore and if i may say the man might not want to take responsibility for the baby and just in case he decides to, i tell you that there is no way he will get married to the lady, in variably we got another baby mama in the making. Probably if the man is irresponsible then we have a bastard born into the world because the lady might not want to tell who the father is.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
davidylan:

Exactly what is your point?  undecided
It takes 2 to tango but she opened her legs without thinking, to a man she didnt even know and now she's paying the ultimate price.

Yes, she opened her legs but she didn't make that baby alone so stop acting like its all just her. She isn't the only person involved in this equation. Is she paying the price for it, yes. Did she open her legs, yes but clearly it wasn't all on her own. Someone else is involved here whether you or anyone else here wants to acknowledge that.

pendo89:

This topic got me thinking.
Is it impossible for a woman to fall in love with a baby she conceived with a runaway man?? When does hate come in surely,is it after the guy dumps you?
why transfer the hate to the innocent kid? Considering the baby was conceived in love,its therefore a product of love not violation/hate.
I think when she gives birth she will fall in love with that baby because its in her womb.
I just hope she does because hey, human beings do the act but only the creator determines if that very act will bear fruits so that baby's destiny is not in her hands but the Maker and she must stop playing God.

She just needs to forget the married man and say its not the end of her life but the beginning of another (the baby).
Gosh there are worse things in life than deceit!
Many kids walking the earth are products of married men and some end up influencing the society positively so for christ's sake ask her not to despair but pick up the pieces of her broken heart allow it to heal and be a good mother to her kid or give it up fr adoption.
The kid could be nigeria's future president after all.

That's a stretch but then again, who knows? I've seen kids who's parents hate them undecided

toy-toy:

She said  she does not have feelings for the child anymore and if i may say the man might not want to take responsibility for the baby and just in case he decides to, i tell you that there is no way he will get married to the lady, in variably we got another baby mama in the making. Probably if the man is irresponsible then we have a bastard born into the world because the lady might not want to tell who the father is.  

She has options. Either she leaves the kid so people who actually care can adopt or she sucks it up and take care of the kid.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
Who in their right state of mind would date a guy for just 18 months and go ahead and get pregnant for the guy?
Even if the guy were a single guy,the pregnancy is just too sudden,they are not even married. Sounds like she's so
desperate to have a baby,smh! Like someone rightly said, she should suck it up,suck it up, suck it up and get used
to the life of being a single mother. I don't know why some people keep underatting condom. IT WORKS PEOPLE, TRY IT!!!!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by toytoy1: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
laidol:

most ladies do not want relationships with struggling guys, they want an already made bed, thus overlooking intentionally various red alerts including the marriage status of guys. In my opinion, its her cross, let her carry it.
God will bless you for this comment, especially when it is coming from a fellow lady

plaetton:

Hmmm.
A smart lady can should be able to verfy a man's marital status within at least 3 months of dating. To date a guy for 18 months and not realise or suspect that he is married is is dumb.
If, as the op says, that is it the norm in th Uk to  have a baby with a lover before marriage, then what difference does it make whether the man is married to someone else or not?. She got what she probably wanted, a baby.

And let me ask all the ladies in the house, why is it easier for a married man to lie his way into a woman's bossom than for an honest single guy to get even a return phone call?. We men have formed this theory that women, via body language always beg us to lie to them. Are we correct?

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by toytoy1: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Who in their right state of mind would date a guy for just 18 months and go ahead and get pregnant for the guy?
Even if the guy were a single guy,the pregnancy is just too sudden,they are not even married. Sounds like she's so
desperate to have a baby,smh! Like someone rightly said, she should suck it up,suck it up, suck it up and get used
to the life of being a single mother. I don't know why some people keep underatting condom. IT WORKS PEOPLE, TRY IT!!!!

Now i like this, what some ladies need is additional brain, to think with and don't let what they see at the present carry them away.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by fasa2020(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
laidol:

Well said, True talk !
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by BlackPikiN(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
Now watch ladies.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHfsegp5qs[/flash]

In today's society, we really get awarded for f0rked up behaviour!
I pity the girl sha but she's so silly!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by sugardaddy1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
lefulefu:

OP talk the truth abeg.your friend get pregnant on purpose for the bobo with the hope say the pregnancy go make the bobo chase im wife comot for house so make she come occupy the space.u think say we never hear about husband snatchers? grin
@lefelefu
Your comment really got me cracking grin grin grin

But seriously, it's funny how some amateur men play the sugar daddy game these days. As a sugardaddy, you've got the cash that makes you irrestible to a whole lot of single ladies out there. So, why lie about your marital status? And worse still, why get a child from a mistress?
@OP
The best your friend can do is find a way of letting the man's famiy know at least she has a child for him, the earlier everyone gets used to idea of a step relative somehere, the better for all in the long run.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by begwong: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
So What!? dating for 18months means she has never visited his village,asked for his relations,proposed marriage and now she is telling people super story? Does the constitution prohibits polygamy.? tongue
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ifeci: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
Well, another not so smart girl and it keeps on happening. why is it alwayz the ladies being deceived? well, she just has to deal with it. welcome onto the show, THE NEXT BABY MAMA
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by moremi2008(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
This is a simple case of scheming gone wrong. How could she have had a baby with a guy without meeting his family and friends? Without insisting on marriage? Are you sure she didn't know the man was already married and wanted to snatch somebody else's husband?! Well, she gets exactly what she deserves! Hopefully, she gets some child support out of the whole situation. I am guessing she will now "find" Jesus and start hunting for an innocent brother to marry her in church! Chei!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by pendo89(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
oops Inked Nerd.The baby is born already damn. Thought she was expectant grin
She was blinded,played never bothered to dig out stuff about the guy so she s got herself to blame
Okay she need stop crying like a baby and play mother. Every action comes with responsibility and the baby is. No running away from it.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Roland17(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
Its still pretty early to say how things would play out for both your friend, her lover and his family and like Mrs Chima rightly commented, its absurd that in this age, people still forget Condoms are amongst the cheapest commodities ( especially if they want to avoid getting pregnant or contracting STD/STI), it was not like it was a one night stand stuff, they shared this relationship for a long while and were meeting frequently.

If she was not ready for a child, why was she having intimacy unprotected? that is one question with so many answers that would always nail her.

The harm has been done already, she has to move on with her life, the husband must be made to share the responsibilities of raising the child,

Like i always say, Making decisions are very easy, but maturity is accepting the consequences of whatever decisions we make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

•Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.