Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State (76364 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! / 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by Jayjey(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2012
camry-2008:

Muslim is a peaceful religion, Christian is a peaceful religion, now Libyer is a Muslim country and they are at war, Syria is a Muslim country and they are at war, Egypt, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, northan Nigeria, now which among them is peaceful religion grin grin

Bastered ALMAJIRIES!!!
it seems not to be a religion of piece but with few exception. The southern muslim dont have that kind of mentality. I think it is more of their attitude. They are just simply demonic. I rest my case.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by cbjonstage(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
there is a clear indication dat northern Muslims are backward compared to ones in west & southern part of Nigeria, those ur religion approved u of killing innocent pple for no reason.
sometimes i am ashamed of some of friends post on Facebook. now I know where they belong. , bunches of fool claiming to b Muslims and they can Bleep, pretending to be mallam without sin. God will inflict more leprosy as nemesis for their SINS.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
naijaswiss:

Boko haram now in Cameroon ? hmmm, it seems someone ( the west) wants to instigate a fight bettween ECOWAS nations inorder to divide , create confusion then conquer . I see Nigeria invading Cameroon very soon with the motive of "fishing out " Boko haram , but then 1 thing will lead to another ( Nigerian Millitary framed for shooting on cameroon civilians) , then we go to war with each ohter.
first of all Cameroon is not an ECOWAS state it is a FEMAC state.
Please get educated!
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
gayboko harem, your days are numbered!!!
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by sixtus4: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
My problem is not the curfew,but the less privilege once.How are they going to cope with the situation at hand.How are they going to feed.?
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by Ranoscky(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2012
NONSENSE!!

After the lost of beloved ones. . .? May God in His angry mood, punish GEJ and his govt.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by nagoma(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
the Brand name "BOKO HARAM" has for a long time been highjacked by mainly Igbo criminals. They are quick to call the media and say they are BH - after they commit violent crimes. The Yola incident was purely a church leadership tussle settled the mafia way.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by nagoma(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
the Brand name "BOKO HARAM" has for a long time been highjacked by mainly Igbo criminals. They are quick to call the media and say they are BH - after they commit violent crimes. The Yola incident was purely a church leadership tussle settled the mafia way. They , in this evil process bring serious disharmony threatening the existence of the country.it is really sad. angryY
Re: Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State by raymondinc(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2013
Beef! You have just made certain a point. But these people can not operate in Nigeria to such an extent of a successful operations. These people are Islamist that conived with some foreign bodies who had thesame believes though, they may choose a free track from cameroun but we can't conclude that camerounals are involved. All we should do is watch to know who passes our environment by so doing we will be able to link out any suspect moves to the security agencies. Up jonathan! Up Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.