Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? (2593 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Chimezie198(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

Goodluck a lot of Ebele and some Johnathan to you sir
And may Patience lead u to Azikiwe where u will find ur own Dame sir.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by IOludayo(m): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2012
I am now ready for one. Was sorting out stuffs that r very important to me - career etc. I'm not thru but I know it's gonna b gud.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by InkedNerd(f): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: Hmmm, I don't know. I guess stupidity is the main thing that's keeping me from really committing undecided
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Mynd44: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm in a relationship with jesus,does that count or am I single?
That will mean that the big man is you father-in-law
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Jan 10, 2012
Chimezie198:

And may Patience lead u to Azikiwe where u will find your own Dame sir.
lol
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by chucluvr(f): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2012
I am not in a relationship because,

1. I am celibate, and the men I meet rate sex as a top priority.
2. for some reason men tend to think obese women are desperate and go for anything.
3. prob more reasons, but I can't think of them right now.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2012
^
Hmmm @ no 2 reason.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Bisjosh(f): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Cuddlemii is really on point! §o many people in such group embarassed embarassed angry
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2012
married to my career, and every time i look up, there's a weirdo standing in front of me. So i stay married to my career where input is always equal to output, not drama.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Agrika: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2012
Personally im barely 22 and guyz are just last thing on my mind i have a goal in life and a relationship seems more or less lyk a distraction, must reach it before considering one
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
^
22 to you is barely? Mehn seems like I'm running faster than my age o.
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Agrika: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
So what do u mean
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
What do you think I mean? undecided
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hope say you go vex talk ya age
Re: If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not? by maclatunji: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
I am not up for playing games in the name of love/lust. However, I am getting to the stage where if I find someone who has the qualities I really value, I will go for her with a view to settling down as soon as possible. I am rapidly morphing into first-grade husband material just need some finishing on some details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men At Work / (guys) Reasons Why U Should Be Single This Christmas Period.✔ / Shocking Bad News From My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.