Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209423 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2018
kunzzy4me:
@mostfavour. I like ur comment it's so brief and we'll understood.. As regard the Holand working hour for student...pls are presently in holand
Yes am in holland
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Albertone:
please i would like to have a bachelors degree in computer science from netherlands.And i am a commercial student(i dont offer physics and chemistry).Is this possible?
You just have to check the portal of the school you wish to apply to and check it out
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2018
lastempero:

Do one really need to legalize the birth cert b4 heading to Ghana and is there any other document one needs for the mvv
No you don't have to.
During my time, I went with just age declarations document
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Albertone(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
mostfavour:

You just have to check the portal of the school you wish to apply to and check it out
Thanks alot
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
Shut up. Occupy which Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=mostfavour post=70092487]
No you don't have to.
During my time, I went with just age declarations document[/quo

One more thing, did u arrange it health insurance here before traveling.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=lastempero post=70117458][/quote]

The school you intend study in will do all the stuff including, health insurance, visa application and all that
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2018
mostfavour:

The school you intend study in will do all the stuff including, health insurance, visa application and all that

Thanks man, which of d school are u attending?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
lastempero:

Thanks man, which of d school are u attending?

Bro, please let's connect....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
SolaceENERGY:

Bro, please let's connect....

We can relate here bro.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
omoijebujesha:
Hello house. Please is there anyone who travelled with his/her spouse and child/children to Netherland to study. Kindly share the process. Thank you.
Hello. Please any information will be appreciated as regards the above question. Thank you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

We can relate here bro.

Am new here, I wish to run a master degree program in Netherland , can you guide me ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2018
SolaceENERGY:

Am new here, I wish to run a master degree program in Netherland , can you guide me ?

First go to studyfinder.nl and choose the course n the school u wish to attend n after that Go to studielink.nl and sign up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=lastempero post=70497909]

First go to studyfinder.nl and choose the course n the school u wish to attend n after that Go to studielink.nl and sign up[/quote

Thank you Bro, God bless you..... But please, how is Visa application like ?, where to apply and steps ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=SolaceENERGY post=70499299][/quote]

The school will apply for visa for u once u meet up with their requirements.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

The school will apply for visa for u once u meet up with their requirements.

The fees are crazy Bro.... Which are you in or applying to... Brief me on cheaper schools around. I really appreciate your time . God bless you more .
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
SolaceENERGY:

The fees are crazy Bro.... Which are you in or applying to... Brief me on cheaper schools around. I really appreciate your time . God bless you more .

Try Amsterdam university of applied science
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Alright, am on it ....thank you..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

They have only few courses, am going for MSC , mechanical engineering or related fields... I had mechanical engineering in my UG
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
SolaceENERGY:

They have only few courses, am going for MSC , mechanical engineering or related fields... I had mechanical engineering in my UG

My dear engineering is costly over,that would have been my first choice but the amount was way out of my budget.if it's engineering I will advice you to try Germany
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SolaceENERGY: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

My dear engineering is costly over,that would have been my first choice but the amount was way out of my budget.if it's engineering I will advice you to try Germany

High Competition and block account wahala...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
SolaceENERGY:

High Competition and block account wahala...

Or still ireland and virtually all school will ask u to deposit money.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by OshetA198: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hello House,
Please is any one going to netherland. Specifically Leiden this August please ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by olaadesie(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
i need help with this pls

Those Countries are not hard, as long as you have the following.

1. Diploma (WAEC)
2. Testimonial
3. Transcripts
4. TOEFL (Not all school request for it)
5. Motivation Letter
6. CV/Resume
7. Passport Pages (All)
8. Passport Photograph
9. Legalized Birth Certificate (All other documents should be Legalized or Notarized)
10. Proof of means of Financial Support from home (not a must, but adds more value to your Application)

Believe me bro, with these documents intact, any School in Europe will offer you Admission within Weeks. If you need guideline in any, let me know.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by FamousOj: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
pdesmond1:
The Schools i requested are all doing most of the Bachelors Degree in English including Information Technology and Civil Engineering.
What's the name of the school you are referring to..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Arrowgents: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Happy new month every 1 is it possible for someone that graduated with third class cgpa of 1.98 to get scholarship for master's degree in holland.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by maychinn: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
I need guidelines pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.