Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43621 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2012
Tufia!! So Yoruba men are losing their fine  fine women? I keep seeing weddings like this online lipsrsealed
PS: Why not? Who was to be burden with a polygamous marriage? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/614622_if_jpg584710ed72c9b1c15b47c1407cb107c5
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2012
Almost 80% of Nigerians girls in USA are inglorious Fuglyyyyyyy . . . grin grin grin grin grin

If you want to confirm  . . go houston in texas, North Chicago in Illinois,  Buffalo and Manhattan in New york. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2012
smh.
not feeling the direction of this thread. . . undecided

let's please be MATURE for once.
the future of black people is unity.

Ilamina:

this is a Nigerian man and an African American Lady kiss

Thanks for the photos. smiley
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hmmm interesting.  cheesy cheesy
In fact in jamaica a black woman who keeps her dignity and is cultured is literally called "African daughter".  smiley
Rastafarians first started that in the 70s and now it's become so embedded in the dialect. Being called that is a sign of being a virtuous woman. smiley

[random:]
Now some folks may say "well why do Jamos act like they don't like Africans" if that ^^ is true? well it depends on what u define as being "Jamo". Are you talking about some British or Canadian born twit  tongue who only represents Jamaica for convenience if not ashamed of Jamaica thus calling themselves Black Britons or Canadians or are you talking about Jamaicans who actually know the Jamaican national anthem?  grin Yes there are ignorant AAs and Caribbeans like there are Africans. Common sense.

(clearing throat and repeating La, La, La, La, La)

Oh say can you see?
By the early light gleam
Oh so proud we hail?

Oh Jamaica! Sweet land of liberty!
Oh proud we shout and rasta mon you!

Wait!  That ain't it!   embarassed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2012
its getting rather common these days to see parents looking like thunder at their child's wedding.

some of these children sef, dem no dey hear word.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2012
Hmm MsDarkSkin wetin me do?

Did u read where I said "just saying" lol. . Seriously that's what I think because op was hurt on how the dude walked away after the intro lol :d

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 15, 2012
its not hard to realize why some folks are in their middle ages and STILL single.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Almost 80% of Nigerians girls in USA are inglorious Fuglyyyyyyy . . . grin grin grin grin grin

If you want to confirm  . . go houston in texas, North Chicago in Illinois,  Buffalo and Manhattan in New york. grin

Have you even touched any of those lands? shocked lipsrsealed

I agree with you if you agree that 99.9999999% of nigerian men are fugly all over the world.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 2:50am On Jan 15, 2012
tpia@:

is that second wedding also a yoruba girl?

na wa oh.

plz show other tribes nah.

its the same wedding and girl
thats just the white wedding pictures

I wish I cld find more but ermm like I said its rare to see African(woman) and carribean/AA men
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 2:50am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Aww.  Nigerian women hurt you huh?  Let it out boo
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 15, 2012
REALITY101:

Hmm MsDarkSkin wetin me do?

Did u read where I said "just saying" lol. . Seriously that's what I think because op was hurt on how the dude walked away after the intro lol :d

grin i was going to say that but decided not to. that is why i just said "LAWD" cos you said what I didn't want to say.  grin

you can definitely tell WHEN SOMEONE'S HURTING.  lipsrsealed

Mrs, Chima:

(clearing throat and repeating La, La, La, La, La)

Oh say can you see?
By the early light gleam
Oh so proud we hail?

Oh Jamaica! Sweet land of liberty!
Oh proud we shout and rasta mon you!

Wait!  That ain't it!   embarassed

Done butchered the damn song!!  grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2012

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I agree with you if you agree that 99.9999999% of nigerian men are fugly all over the world.

(windmilling and biting Ileke on the ear like Evan Holyfield)  

Correction: 97.99999999  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 15, 2012
SWAG!

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

(windmilling and biting Ileke on the ear like Evan Holyfield)  

Correction: 97.99999999  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont help those ugly mofos angry tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Maybe guys from Ekiti with that their horrible ascent   . . .

i have lived in 5 state here  . . . . I'll be moving to florida next summer to meet my Brazil GF.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

its the same wedding and girl
thats just the white wedding pictures

I wish I cld find more but ermm like I said its rare to see African(woman) and carribean/AA men

oh, ok.

i think there was a photo on nl some years ago, of a nigerian girl/jamaican man wedding.

but such unions are usually very rare.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 2:55am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

SWAG!

Uhmmm Ileke------come here closer.  Who is that man and what was he doing?  shocked
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Uhmmm Ileke------come here closer.  Who is that man and what was he doing?  shocked

It's a yoruba tradition. you gotta dance the wedding walkway, not walk it. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI you really need to grow the hell up. You don't like Igbo's marrying Yoruba, you don't like AA marrying Yoruba's. Smh tribalism+racism = ignorant.

People always say that Igbo's don't marry outside em tribe but that's pure blahb.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2012
OH mY Gosh . .  They must have used JUJU on that GUy . . That lady is so Fugllyyyyyyyyyy  . . she go be Ekiti or Ondo.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 2:57am On Jan 15, 2012
where did the oyibo man learn to dance like that?

did he spend some time in nigeria?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Maybe guys from Ekiti with that their horrible ascent   . . .

i have lived in 5 state here  . . . . I'll be moving to florida next summer to meet my Brazil GF.

Ekiti men ugly? Guess we're leaving that for you to judge abi?
I love my ekiti men tori tokan. Ugly is not their token  kiss

Moving to florida because of a brazilian puzzi. okay o. We're not jealous  grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 2:58am On Jan 15, 2012
tpia@:

where did the oyibo man learn to dance like that?

did he spend some time in nigeria?

Dem dey happy say MAGA don pay  . . . ,  Omo I pity that Guy oooooooo grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 15, 2012

Guy is AA, Nigerian chic
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 2:59am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

OH mY Gosh . .  They must have used JUJU on that GUy . . That lady is so Fugllyyyyyyyyyy  . . she go be Ekiti or Ondo.

wont all your non-nigerian girlfriend's friends and family be saying the same thing about you?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Dem dey happy say MAGA don pay  . . . ,  Omo I pity that Guy oooooooo grin grin
haha!
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2012
REALITY101:

Ileke-IdI you really need to grow the hell up. You don't like Igbo's marrying Yoruba, you don't like AA marrying Yoruba's. Smh tribalism+racism = ignorant.

People always say that Igbo's don't marry outside em tribe but that's pure blahb.

Either they lied about being Nigerian or they are tripping, because I see many Nigerian men from various tribes married to different ethnicities of women in the States.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2012
Guy is AA, Nigerian chic

i think its the other way round-guy african, girl AA.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ekiti men ugly? Guess we're leaving that for you to judge abi?
I love my ekiti men tori tokan. Ugly is not their token  kiss

Moving to florida because of a brazilian puzzi. okay o. We're not jealous  grin

Are you talking about those Palm wine tappers.  grin  with dark skin and red teeethn tongue grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2012
REALITY101:

i guess if the bride is yoruba and groom is white it's ok.  grin
nonsense.

anyway@ topic
there is a Nairalander DaRapture (my cyber brother although we argue a lot  tongue)
who is AA and the father of two children whose mother happens to be Igbo.  smiley

Ileke-IdI:

Guy is AA, Nigerian chic

you sure?
looks like the guy is Naija.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2012
AA who say they dont like to date african men?

Poster, I thought you were beautiful, that the boys cannot resist. Kilo sele?

seedord247:

Are you talking about those Palm wine tappers.  grin  with dark skin and red teeethn tongue grin

No, i'm talking about the ugly mofos in your father's compound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lunch Date Experience / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.